Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 1: Don’t Drink the Water

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Don’t Drink the Water - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Jacqueline Connolly stared at the ceiling from the hospital bed, restrained by straps immobilizing her arms, legs, and head. Though her mind was still somewhat foggy, she did remember where she was and how she got here. The events leading up to today had actually started just over a month ago after she had left her husband of 19 years, Charles in the middle of the night with her 17 year old daughter Katriane. It had taken a few ferries and several trains, but eventually the pair found themselves on one of the former headed to a small island in the middle of the Kattegat between Denmark and Sweden. For it was there, in a town called Libereco that her younger sister, Frances, lived with her two children.

“Over here Jackie,” she heard the call as she stood at the rail of the ship. Looking around, she spotted her sibling, younger by two years and her two daughters. She had taken a position with the local port authority when she had moved here a year ago and was still wearing the maroon uniform as she glad handled her way through the crowd of regulars. Embracing her warmly and kissing her on the cheek, she leaned back and appraised her older sister. “How was your trip?”

“A little hectic,” she admitted. “We had to detour through Paris. The bastard sent one of his detectives after us.”

“But you lost him?”

“Aye, in Nante,” the taller blonde woman assured her. “They have no idea where we are at the moment.”

“And look at you,” she turned to Katriane with a smile and enveloped her like she had her parent. “You’ve really grown. Girls, grab their things,” the customs officer directed. “Come, let’s get you home.” With the students quickly loaded the luggage into the bed of the crew cab and the group piled into the vehicle. Once Frances had steered her way into the afternoon traffic, she took a sip of her coffee from her road thermos and turned once more to Jacqueline. “So I’ve arranged a position in the town hall for you with Madelaine Tilbury. It should mesh well with your administration skills. That’s always been your strength, anticipating the needs of others.”

“What’s the pay packet like?”

“Oh, we don’t do that here,” the younger Connolly informed the new arrival.

“Do what?”

“Get paid. At least not like you did back in Cork. Libereco is a commune,” she explained. “Everyone works for the good of the town and receives a monthly stipend. You’ll get the same as me, we’ll both get the same as the Mayor, she’ll get the same as the sanitation workers, and they get the same as the bankers. And so on and so forth.”

“How do you pay rent, buy food?”

“We don’t do that here either,” she continued pulling away from the stoplights. “Housing is highly modularized and assigned based on need. The additions we ordered for you arrived on Tuesday. And because we added the two of you to the household we qualified for a larger eating area and additional leisure space.”

“And food?”

“The same, but there is plenty to go around,” the brassy blonde reported. “We have a thriving hydroponics industry here and we use what we produce there to trade for whatever else we need. The town on the other side of the island has a lot of fishing boats in the water. We do business with them regularly.”

“What about the rest of it? Is your economy entirely based on agriculture?”

“Oh no,” laughed the other before taking another drink of her coffee. “There are two entities here in town that serve as umbrella groups Libereco Industries and Libereco Consulting. Our agribusiness is in the first but the pharmaceutical arm is highly regarded within the industry. We also have our fingers in a few other pies there as well.” Frances paused momentarily as she turned a corner into a residential area of town which contained a series of blocky structures that seemed to be modular in nature. “The latter is where all of our service professionals call home; Lawyers, doctors, financial consultants and the like. Our artificial insemination and gene research technology is at the forefront of the industry. We have three clinics on the mainland, one in Sweden, one in Denmark, and one in Norway. They are real breadwinners for us I’m told.”

“And taxes?”

“There are no incomes, so there is no income tax,” she spelled out turning into a shorter side street closer to shore. “And thanks to a treaty that dates back to the Hanseatic League this island is actually independent, so no federal taxes either. Over the years the town has bought up the entire island beyond the borders of the town on the other side of it. We like our privacy here.”

“What if they need more land over there?”

“They make a case for it and if it makes sense, we sell an adjoining plot back to them at below market.” Frances pulled into a driveway at the end of the block and turned to her sister. “We’re not in this to gouge anyone. We want good relations with these people. We just don’t want to open the door to outside interests that might not approve of the way we live. Everyone out,” she then called over her shoulder. “Welcome home Jackie.”

She drifted in and out of consciousness, her lower body moving on its own accord within the bindings, she was not sure why. The way they had immobilized her head prevented her from looking downwards, but she could feel something lightly tickling the crevice of her ass poking, prodding, and finally penetrating. She pressed the button to summon a nurse, she could barely focus. Whatever she had come down with it had really had an effect.

“How are we Miss Connolly?” a voice asked meandered into her awareness as a white uniform entered the room. The shape got closer until it solidified into Dr. Jamila Faheem, whom she had met previously once they had arrived at their new home, for she too resided there. The woman had a body to die for. Not as curvy as she was but perfectly proportioned. Her glasses only further brought out the naughty physician theme. “Here let me refill that for you,” she smiled as she replaced the empty bottle of fluids the thin hose in her mouth had been attached to with a full one. “I see why you buzzed, you must have been thirsty.”

“How long ... will I be here ... doctor?” she stumbled after sipping.

“No more than another day or two, possibly less” she dismissed. “Everyone gets this when they first arrive. It lasts for two or three days and then it’s over. I got it when I first came here three years ago. So did your sister and her kids last year. It’s no big deal.”

“Is it ... the water? Someone ... on the boat ... told me ... not to drink it?”

“That’s what our research is telling us, but the rumours far exceed the truth there,” the clinician lied glancing down at the slippery dildo working its way in and out her patient’s ass. She could already see the beginnings of a bulge forming just above her labia. “It wouldn’t be long now,” she mused silently.

“What is ... going on down there? ... I’m not able ... to see but ... I can feel ... something ... sliding in and out.”

“That’s part of it, sensory illusions of a decidedly sexual nature,” the Iranian medic assured her with a grin. “Nothing is going on, but if your mind thinks there is why not enjoy it? I know I did.” She slipped a wisp of hair back behind her ear and felt the big blonde woman’s forehead. “You are a bit warm. I’m going to give you a sedative now, see if we can knock that fever down with a bit of sleep.”

Jacqueline saw the woman introduce a new syringe to her drip feed and moments later felt herself fading from consciousness.

Once Jamila saw that her patient had indeed fallen back asleep, she pushed up the sheet covering her further revealing the growing cock that had been her clitoris protruding from her lower stomach. It was already three inches. “She’s going to have a big one,” she whistled lowly as her superior Doctor Karla Larson entered the room.

“Yes, yes, she is,” the brunette agreed, peering through her glasses at the patient’s chart. “Let’s give her a local, ramp up the Prostatic Stimulator to 3.0 and double the dildo speed; bring that cock to full size.”


Ruby Connolly legs gripped the mid-section of the Morgana Tilbury, one of the clinic’s apprentices, tightly as the latter thrust in and out of her asshole filling her with cum while jacking the last of her load onto her naked breasts, each panting with their release. Though the 15 year old’s cock was actually a bit thicker than the older student’s she nonetheless enjoyed the attentions of the long haired blonde English girl. Her lips found the redhead’s nipples and cleaned them of their creamy debris before moving up and finding her own. Gradually, they slowed their motion, the Irish girl’s member softening as it glided between their slightly swollen bellies, each slippery with perspiration, and became aware of moaning from the neighbouring room.

“Seems our patient is awake,” Dr. Helga Ragnarsson noted, holding the head Colleen Connolly tightly onto her cock with one hand as she flexed her hips and glob after glob of her semen shot down the throat of the junior. She didn’t quite have the facial structure of Morgana, but she was curvier for all that. “That’s right sweetie, swallow it all. You’re so good at this now,” she cooed as she ran her free fingers through the blonde locks of the girl. She had learned so much since she had gone through her transition a year ago. Another moan sounded pulling the physician out of her momentary reverie. Reluctantly pulling out, she stood up and straightened her dress before buttoning up her lab jacket once more. “We should get in there,” she suggested to the others.

Katriane Connolly was certain she wasn’t hallucinating despite what the doctor had told her earlier. Her hips flexed madly within the constraints as whatever it was plunged in and out of her ass relentlessly. And with each stroke she felt a weight unfamiliar to her thump against her stomach beneath the sheet that lay over her stirrup bound legs. She was so horny, she couldn’t help herself. She tried to muffle the moans escaping her lips by biting her bottom one while her body betrayed her and leaned into the motions. How had she come to be here?

The arrival at the pier, the greeting of family she had not seen in years, the drive to their new home, the moving in and the unpacking were novel but not unexpected. Her cousins had been so friendly and welcoming as had her aunt. She and her daughter had passed through a gauntlet of pecks and embraces before getting into the vehicle. The others that greeted them were equally touchy. The McCarthy sisters, Jennifer and Eleanor were from the homeland though further west in County Sligo she was told. The first, a towering blonde every bit as big bodied as her mother but taller worked, like her Aunt Frances, for the Port Authority in the customs division. The last, the younger of the pair, was the art teacher at the school she would be attending, something she might have guessed given the russet coloured dreadlocks sloppily stacked on her head. She gave up inches on her sibling and lacked the other’s bra size, but by the same token was noticeably wider of hip.

Then there was Jennifer’s daughter. Two years younger than she was, a classmate of Ruby’s actually, she nearly swooned the first time she saw her. The girl’s fiery red hair fell in waves to just below her shoulders framing a perfect face that seemed both compassionate and mocking at the same time. Like her mother, she too had deep green eyes. She seemed to linger just a tad longer than the others in her hug, favouring her with a small smile, likely having picked up on her reaction. Finally there was Jamila Faheem, a Persian beauty from Iran and a doctor at the local hospital in town, though everyone referred to it as a clinic. Her long chocolate brown hair was tightly tied back in a doubled up pony tail but for a strand that lingered on the side of her face. Eyes of the same shade peered over the over rims of her glasses and her perky nipples pushed through her t-shirt revealing that she wore nothing beneath it. She would find out later that the 27 year old was the youngest non-student in the household.

She remembered all of them piling back into the two vehicles allotted to the ménage, what they referred to as a ‘nest’ for some reason. The two new arrivals were about to get their first sample of the local cuisine. Her sister had made reservations at Stella’s Wharfside Diner. “It’s not the fanciest place in town, but it serves as a good introduction to our little community,” she explained as the big four wheel drive crew cab pulled out first followed by the smaller sedan driven by the doctor. “In some ways it’s Libereco writ small.”

The food was indeed first rate she thought. The herring was quite tasty and the salads were from locally grown vegetables grown hydroponically. The two were introduced to several others who lived in town. The Irving sisters one a junior like herself, the other a sophomore, looked nearly identical despite their differences in age. Fortunately for her, Veronica, the older wore her blonde braid in a single ponytail while the younger Victoria favoured her braids in pigtails. Later, their mother Beatrice, who ran the place came out to say hello. Blonde like her daughters, she only stayed a few minutes as trade was brisk in the establishment. The Changs were next. A multi-generational South Korean family, the matriarch Chun-Hei was the town’s magistrate. Her two daughters Ji-Won and Mun-Hee worked for the local government and taught at the school respectively. Each had a daughter themselves. Min-Soo would be, like her, entering her third year. The younger Mi-Cha would be attending Libereco Preparatory Institute for the first time next week.

And on it went. She vaguely remembered meeting the DeBoers and the Athertons before she started feeling faint. The next thing she remembered she woke up in the hospital secured to an examination bed with Jamila looking over her. An IV was attached to her arm and another physician, and elderly short haired blonde by the name of Dr. Ragnarsson whispered with her in hushed tones as they looked at the instruments recording her vitals and at her chart. “It’s not anything out of the ordinary dear,” the elder clinician assured her. “The local water table tends to knock those not used to it for a bit of a loop. You should be fine in two, three days max. We’ll keep you here for observation until then.” Katriane motioned to the restraints on her arms. “Oh don’t worry about those, it’s just so you don’t scratch. We find that patients getting over this tend to do it in their sleep. Speaking of which, the more you get the faster you will be out of here.” She watched Jamila add a syringe to her drip feed and moments later her eyes drooped and then closed.

Quietly the four entered the room as their patient lost herself in the throes of her desire. The bedding shielding the latter’s eyes from her lower extremities nonetheless exposed them to Helga, Morgana, Colleen, and Ruby. The older cousin of the last two now sported a nice thick cock on par with any of theirs, stiffened and flopping around as she ass danced on the dildo that ploughed in and out of her. Her pussy had long since shrunk to but a small hole that for all intents and purposes would be used for nothing but urination from now on. The last was part of the genital mutating process that occurred naturally as a result of a chemical in the local water table. Anyone with feminine anatomy who consumed too much of the fluid, which was nigh impossible to avoid, underwent this change, female and futanari alike. Naturally with males it was different. As their penis shrunk the urinal tract separated and created its own path to the skin’s surface just below the ball sac. The end result was much the same however; a small pissing orifice that served no other purpose.

Helga glanced at the clock on the wall. It was time. A quick look at the monitor beside the Connolly girl’s bed confirmed it. “She’s over 14 fluid ounces,” Morgana marveled from over her shoulder.

“I only got up to 12,” Ruby giggled.

“I was almost 13 Mom said,” Colleen added. “What about you Morg?”

“I was right up there with your cousin my first time.” The senior replied as she traced a finger around Katriane’s left areola. “These have really come in well. She’s has gain three inches if she’s gained one. They’re bigger than yours Col,” she commented before leaning in and taking the nipple between her lips. She smiled around her suckling at the restrained girl’s groan when her oldest cousin followed her lead on the other side of the bed. The three students watched as the doctor worked the controls on the bed and the lower half began to rise and fold over the upper half. Thoroughly moistened each pink boob blossom was enveloped in a suction cup that had tubes trailing away by the two who had most recently been attached to them, themselves.

Katriane’s humping motions continued despite the fact that her body was being contorted, folded back over itself. She could feel her ass being lifted from the bed. She could feel her head being tilted slightly forward. The sheet was starting to slip, slipping, slipping, and then no longer there, no longer hiding that which had lay hidden. Yes, there was a dildo pillaging her ass, there had been this entire time. But that wasn’t what her eyes were focused on. Staring at her humping crazily towards her face was a stiff cock that seemed to extend out from her own body.

“She’s not quite as long as I am,” the Norwegian observed as she squirted some clear goo on Colleen’s open palms. “I’d put her at eight inches. But she is every bit as thick as her Aunt Frances and she is seven in girth if I recall correctly.” Kissing the redhead on the forehead, she turned her towards her cousin. “I think you know what to do here.”

The 16 year old watched the restrained girl’s face as she traced a finger down the vein of the freshly grown member between her cousin’s legs, its length stiff; its head purpled and swollen. Katriane’s high pitched mewling brought a grin to her face. She’d never been a part of something like this before, at least not from this side of things. But if there was anything that could get her to transfer her apprenticeship from the Port Authority where her mother worked to something else, a steady diet of teasing the new cocks of bound futanaris would be it.

“Please, please,” she begged her older cousin as the latter’s fingers danced on the underside of her cock. Her cock. She was looking right at it, she could feel every touch of Colleen’s digits, yet somehow it still seemed surreal. Her mouth was dry, she licked her lips as her hips continued thrusting which only helped the greasy tips along in their journey. “Please,” she muttered once more pleading.

“Does Katriane want Colleen to stroke her nice big new cock? Does Katriane want me to make her have a nice big cum?” the doctor queried rhetorically as she unbuttoned her lab jacket. “Very well, then. Colleen will help you feel good, but first you must help others feel good too.” The white garment falling open prompted others to quickly do likewise. Moments later the four more cocks of varying sizes stood attentively around the bed. The big breasted blonde watched as Morgana Tilbury deactivated the dildo and lifted the arm that held it away from her body. She was so beautiful; she had noticed her immediately when she was brought in. Her long wavy platinum blonde hair framed an angelic face and now she could see the girl’s perfectly sculpted tits peeking out from behind her lab jacket. They weren’t as big as hers or the doctors. They weren’t as big as Colleen’s. But they were perfect, just like she was.

The older girl smiled at her as she helped her youngest cousin up onto the bed. The latter glared imperiously with gleaming eyes into her own, forcing her to lock onto her stare. Then with a flick, she glanced downwards, once more compelling her to do the same. And it was then she saw it. Ruby had a cock of her own and it looked to be nearly as big as the one she stared at now, bigger than the dildo that had been sawing in and out of her ass all this time. The 15 year old’s malicious gaze once more found her own more desperate one. She felt the angry dripping crown of the beast push against her sphincter and gradually coercing her assflower to yield under the pressure from above. Slowly she felt the entire length and girth of the massive member sink into her anal canal bit by bit until her balls kissed the other’s skin.

She felt so full. It wasn’t that he was completely inexperienced carnally but up until now that experience had been most basic. This was something completely new. It was then Morgana, beautiful Morgana, climbed aboard the bed as well and straddled her breasts. Her legs parting, it revealed that she too had a hard cock and a full set of balls, much like her own, much like Ruby’s, though not quite as thick. It wavered in front of her face as the girl shimmied forwards, and then pressed up against her mouth. “Did everyone here have a cock? Did everyone in town have one?” she wondered silently absently licking her lips once more. The nurse’s aide took advantage of the situation and thrusting her hips, pushed past what little resistance there was and slide her fleshy prong across her tongue. Her penetration continued until, like her cousin, the soft skin of her ball sac found further flesh.

Doctor Ragnarsson pulled up a stool next to her head beside Colleen, making some adjustments on her tablet. And the pulsing within her began and with it, judging by their reactions, the pulsing within others as well. The blonde before her sighed and gripped the back of her skull with both hands. Over her shoulder, her older cousin’s face arched upwards as her lips parted and she felt her hands on either hip. Then the grinding started. Ruby ‘s iron tool began to deliberately plunge in and out of her rosebud. Morgana’s member furrowed her throat as she flexed her hips and face fucked her at the same pace. Colleen’s hand encircled her own newborn organ and pumped in rhythm with the other two. The older blonde woman beamed down at her in a motherly way, idly caressing her cheek, her hair, her forehead, as the three younger students imposed their will upon her and began her subjugation.


Jacqueline loved the feel of her hand on her hard cock. Sliding up and down its slippery length, causing that lovely tingle with every stroke, every caress of her fingers against the ridge of the crown. At the same time she could also feel some kind of pulsing deep in her ass which only served to heighten the sensual waves that were coursing through her body. A lazy smile played over her face as she jacked herself at a deliberate pace wanting to stretch out her pleasure as long as she could. She looked around absently at her surroundings. She couldn’t see much beyond her luscious length’s purpled head staring her in the face, it was all kind of misty beyond that.

Somehow her legs were bent back over her body as if she were folded in two. It was a little uncomfortable so she tried to bring them back down so she could lie on her back properly but found she couldn’t. That was strange, why couldn’t she move them? She turned her head to the side to try to look at what was holding them in place or at least tried to and found she now couldn’t move it either. What was going on? She tried to reach up with her free hand to the side of her face. Perhaps she was stuck between pillows or something. Her arms wouldn’t move from her sides. But if her arms weren’t able to move, how was her hand on her cock? Voices started filtering in then “I think she’s waking up” one said as shapes formed in the mist, first one, then two.

“There you are,” Dr. Larsen smiled down on her good naturedly as her eyes flickered open. “Back from dreamtime are we?” she asked gently running a hand through her hair as her body continued thrusting within the confines of the bindings.

“But wait,” she asked herself. “Wasn’t that supposed to be part of the dream?” Her eyes widened in realization and she slowly moved her gaze down her body.

“Not so much a dream is it?” a second voice chimed in belonging to her new roommate Jamila Faheem as she spotted her new thick hard cock staring back at her. It was massive, purple, and angry. The woman couldn’t even get her fingers around it as she pumped the shaft. “Isn’t it beautiful? It’s a byproduct of the illness you get the first time you drink the local water.”

“If you are female, once you reach puberty, you grow one of these lovely things,” the doctor explained sliding her lab jacket aside and revealing a stiffened member nearly as long as the one between her patient’s legs. “We all have them,” she informed her reaching behind her head and lowering a round device into her mouth forcing her jaw to remain open. “It’s one of a few changes that happen to your body.”

“Your vagina closes itself off to almost nothing and is used for little more than urination. All of the pleasure you normally get from your clitoris migrates to your prostate which develops further as you grow your cock. This baby here has its own pleasure centers as you can tell,” the Persian then continued. “Naturally this interferes with the ovulation process and getting one pregnant for that matter.”

“We found out quite early that we had to operate to remove the feminine reproductive organs or risk having the patient die from the mutation,” the Danish woman divulged hooking a hose to the piece she had put in her mouth. “Not to worry though, we keep them artificially alive on life support at the lab next door. They still work like they would if they were in your body though the egg production is slower.”

“About three or four a year,” the Iranian added squirting a generous trail of clear gel down the length of her newly grown iron before fitting a collar around it some two inches long. Jacqueline groaned through the mouthpiece as she involuntarily humped through the apparatus. “The whole facility is quite impressive, it’s one of the crowning achievements of this place. It’s one of the main reasons I migrated after university.”

“Reproduction is handled through artificial insemination and ectogenesis, and their early education through an advanced program of hypnopaedia we developed locally. Libereco born citizens are awoken in their 14th year fully formed,” the older brunette continued. “This naturally allows for selective breeding so we have a nine person selection panel whose members serve a three year term and rotate out by threes. They take into account the current population and the demographic needs of the community. Once they decided on the Breeding Pairs for that year’s conceptions, the list of the future awakenings is released. Those who have contributed seed or egg naturally have first claim and can hold off on their decision until the 13th year of development before deciding to adopt of not, though often the choice is made earlier.”

“It really depends on the domestic situation of the nest each Breeding Parent belongs to,” interjected the Persian with a smile. “That’s what we call these multi-familial households we live in here, like the one we’ll be living in with the McCarthy’s.”

“It’s not a lack of love or neglect. All of our progeny are community raised and loved by all,” the Denmark native explained. “It is really what is best for the girl. Which set of parents has the most time, the best options for companionship, what situation will help the new awakened futa prosper the most. Sometimes it is with one of the Breeding Parents, but if they both defer, then other nests may put in as claim. For bookkeeping purposes, we refer to those that have been claimed by one of the Breeding Parents as FGB the B at the end naturally indicating that status and those that have been claimed by an unconnected nest as FGS, the S indicating a surrogate nest.”

“But beyond that there is no difference, we love them all” gushed the younger her eyes momentarily losing focus before returning once more. “We just have to keep track of the breeding.”

“The nest my second daughter Alva lives in for example, has a lovely young futagen named Anna residing with them,” the senior physician divulged. “She’ll be a senior at LPI just like your daughter next door. Beautiful girl, you might have seen her around, she apprentices here. Tall dark hair, nice curvy figure, I’m sure she and your Kaitlin will get to know each other very well over the next few months. Her four surrogate parents love her just as much as they do their three natural children even though genetically she is from Birgitta Grönlund and Desirae Babineaux. But Birgy had already laid claim to Ulla who was awakened the same year and Desirae was still transitioning to her new position at Rattles.”

“And we’re always looking to add new sources to our gene pool,” Jamila said with a slight giggle running a finger down the vein on the underside of her new housemate’s cock., “Which is why we are so happy you’ve decided to come live with us; You and your daughter. As soon as we confirmed your residency here we applied to adopt ourselves.”

“Have you been down to the lab to look at next year’s brood yet?” Karla queried turning on an unseen pump from behind Jacqueline’s head.

“We all went over last week,” nodded enthusiastically before climbing up onto the bed behind the bound blonde. “There’s a real cutie from Elsa Mae Noonan and Emberlyn Kersey we all like. She has those strong Latin lines of her grandmother Constanza Martinez but the green eyes and freckles the Kerseys are noted for. Eleanor put our claim on her immediately. Marlena says we have a very good chance of getting her now that we had added people and space,” she informed her colleague referring to Marlena Schwartzstein the towering Austrian that ran the Futagen Program while squirting a large glob of lubricant on the exposed asshole of the Connolly woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.