Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 17: Here and There (Part One)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17: Here and There (Part One) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

There were six of them in the left lounge of the hydrofoil as it left Libereco at 10:17 AM. As it was the vessel was nearly empty in any case. There was no reason to use the larger ferry for this run. All tickets to and from Libereco had to be reserved in advance so the Port Authority knew what to expect for numbers. Alvera Alejo had looked at the manifest prior to leaving port, a lawyer’s work is never done. Besides, she got along well with the ship’s captain, Marina Joubert, who was in the same year as her in Bergen. As it was there were only five others making the trip with them. A couple from the Foreign Trade Office, no doubt Vanya would be familiar with them, plus Fjola Engblom and Grace Hartley, likely on their way to visit their daughters on campus in Berlin as they did every year at this time. Jamila Faheem had also booked passage and an immediate return “Hmmm, strange,” she had pondered at the time.

She was a bit surprised to see Juliette Kersey on her way back from Copenhagen. Well, not so much her, rumour had it that her contract was up with the University and she would be returning to the island. No, it was the other two names on the list that she had reserved spots for, Darrell and Ashley Farragher. She couldn’t help but wonder what relationship the two had with each other and for that matter what relationship the mischievous blonde had with the pair. Were they husband and wife? Brother and sister? Mother and son? Father and daughter? “So many delicious possibilities,” she mused privately her lips curling upwards.

The Spanish litigant looked around at her companions. The aforementioned blonde banker was chatting easily with Vanessa Gerhardt about the Ekblad girl from the few snatches she could pick up here and there. The two, with the second’s younger sister Aurora, had all attended university in Berlin and were good friends the tall woman knew. The on air personality’s mother Alexis meanwhile was leaning against the rail at the front of the lounge looking out the window at the sea. Dr. Willow Ellesmere for her part was bent over her laptop, no doubt gleaning what she could from the situation she would be walking into this week.

Alvera looked down at her daughter, Abigail, as she languidly guided her head up and down on her massive cock. She had only been out of the tank just over two months but she had already mastered taking all of her 11 inch long monster meat down her throat. And while the length was impressive, even she had to admit that, the nine inch girth made what her 14 year old was doing even more so. Up and down, up and down, up and down, such a pleasant rhythm perfectly timed to the rise and fall of the water’s swells. For certain it wasn’t normal for a mother to pull her own daughter out of school and then off island altogether, especially as a freshman. “Yes, there was a bit of selfishness involved in the decision,” she conceded inwardly massaging her progeny’s honey brown hair. “But there was also the possibility she might witness firsthand the seduction of an otherwise healthy male into the submissive life of a sissy. It could be a real mother/daughter bonding moment, and a most rare one at that.”

The six foot tall Latina sighed heavily and quickened the pace at which her child was deepthroating her pole as the physician closed her laptop and smiling slid off the bench she was sitting on and scooched behind the 14 year old. With boobs nearly as big as own 38Ds the strawberry blonde Canadian cut a far more curvy figure given her height of only 5’7”. With practiced hands she pulled aside the gusset of the girl’s pink panties and squirted a generous dollop of Tunnel of Love on her exposed rosebud before crowding in behind her. Her stiff rod slid in easily as she wrapped her arms around the young brunette and found her smaller member with her right hand.

“Hmmm, she has your thickness Alvy,” the Ellesmere woman noted as she jacked the freshman who, away from her normal scholastic surroundings, was not wearing a slutsuit though she was still adorned with belt and cock collar. Kissing the green eyed student on the neck she matched her motions to the momentum dictated by the hands of the lawyer on her daughter’s head. Willow had ramped up the pulse on both her implant and that of Abigail so as to catch up with the latter’s mother. Orgasms shared always tended to be more intense and now all three were climbing rapidly to their mutual carnal peaks.

In and out, up and down, in and out, up and down. The schlitching and schulching sounds of their exertions, the fragrances of their lust, the moans and mewls of their desire, it all surrounded them now, cocooned them in cloud of arousal as faster and faster they pumped and humped, eager to find their glory.

Alvera looked through her own lidded eyes at her daughter’s glassy ones as she robustly pistoned her massive cock in and out of her lips. A last caressing of the underside of her organ by the girl’s tongue sent her over the edge. With a groan the Amazonian litigant flooded her child’s mouth with her seed over and over forcing the younger Alejo to swallow rapidly. At the same time Willow felt the Abigail’s ass tighten with each gulp and after three such contractions her load boiled up from within. She filled the 14 year old’s anal passage with her spunk, the brunette’s fleshy little walnut being plastered with jet after jet of her cream as the doctor gave herself over to pleasure. With a muffled squeal, the freshman’s green eyes widened and her own smaller tool began spewing forth ropes of pearly goo as the physician quickly placed her hand in front of the eruption to catch it all.

Over and over the three of them thrust through their ecstasy, oblivious to anything but their bliss as each of Alexis, Vanessa, and Vanya watched the spontaneous sensuality with quiet smiles and smouldering arousal of their own. None were aware of the key in the door until it actually opened and in stepped Tatum C Three. The latte skinned junior, her somewhat wild russet red afro framing a face with dark blue eyes was from the egg of the ship’s captain Marina Joubert and the seed of Tessa DeBoer. Her physical features were a pleasant mix of both gene pools, though her curves and cock strongly favoured the larger first.

“Captain wanted me to check in on you,” the 16 year old started, “to see if there was anything you needed in here.”

“As a matter of fact young lady there is,” returned Alexis as the woman with the peter pan pixie made her way to the new arrival. Closing the door behind her and locking it once more she led her towards her daughter and friend. “Yes dear, we most certainly have needs.

“And I think you will fulfill our needs quite well,” the 27 year old redhead added as the two blondes quickly disrobed the apprentice.


Juliette Kersey frowned slightly at Darrell Farragher as he made a bit of face when the blonde had motioned that his younger sister should sit on her other side on the train instead of across from her. “Oh come now Darrell. You know you’re my baby,” she chided as she put an arm around each of their shoulders. “Look at the lovely ring you bought me, you know I’ll always love you. But Ashley here needs friends too. She’s also going somewhere new where she’ll know no one but us. You do want your sister to have friends don’t you?”

“Oh, I guess,” he moped scrunching up closer to his fiancée as her arm tightened around him.

The blonde looked at the platform clock once more as the shorter redhead fitted her body next to the futamute’s and the train started moving. 10:56 AM. They should be pulling into Helsingborg at 12:22 according to the schedule. “A bit of a wait for the hydrofoil,” she mused to herself, “and we’ll be on our way home.” She kissed first Darrell on the forehead and the Ashley giving them both a squeeze as they pulled out of Copenhagen Station. The first still had no idea she had regular carnal relations with the second, but the second certainly knew of her plans to sissify her brother and looked forward to using him as a fuck toy herself. That wasn’t new. What was new was the lengths to which she was willing to go to that end. She still remembered the conversation they had lying asses up on a blanket in the tall grass of Christiana last July.

“I’m never going to get tired of that cock of yours Julie,” the redhead gushed as she lit a joint. “It feels so great getting fucked by someone who has boobs. Where do you like putting it the most? My pussy? My ass? My mouth?” she asked before taking a hit

and passing the spliff.

“I’ve always been partial to anal more than anything,” the blue eyed blonde confessed jokingly. “I come from a family of assfuckers.” She then grinned and inhaled while her younger counterpart coughed up smoke in a laugh.

“Being able to slide that thing in and out like you do to me ... I can hardly wait to fuck Darrell like that,” the 25 year old exclaimed

“Dariella,” the Kersey girl corrected. “Get used to calling her that. Once we arrive in Libereco, that will be her name.”

“Dariella,” the other giggled, her brown eyes dancing. “I can hardly wait to fuck Dariella up the ass with my great big cock. I can hardly wait to find out what it feels like when you fuck me.”

“Well, you’ll feel something and it will be fun,” the cream blonde confirmed. “But it won’t be the same as what I feel when I fuck you or when I fuck Dariella for that matter.”

“How do you mean?” she asked, turning on her side and giggling as she thrust her hips. “In and out, in and out, that’s how you do it isn’t it?”

“Yeah, that’s how it’s done,” Juliette nodded following suit and exposing her hardening member. “But yours will be latex, mine’s real baby, mine’s real. I can make babies with this beauty.” For emphasis she jacked herself slowly bringing a single bead of her cum to the top of her crown. Scooping it up with her finger she painted the redhead’s lips with her seed and took the joint from the shorter girl’s hand.

“I wish I could have one of those,” she lamented wistfully staring at the stiff nine inches jutting up between them.

“There is a way,” the 28 year offered carefully tiptoeing around things best not spoken of but still leading her friend along the right path.

“A way?” Ashley questioned curious “Like ... surgery? Is that what you did?”

“No, no,” she chuckled dismissively. “Nothing like that. This was a much more organic process, there was hardly any cutting involved at all.”

“Really?” she blurted

“Yes, really,” the 28 year old assured her. “You can have a nice big cock as real as mine to fuck Dariella’s juicy ass with.”

“How?”

“Well, you’re already moving to the island with us,” the curvy blonde pointed out. “That’s the first step right there. Nothing can happen unless it happens there.” She looked deeply into the somewhat bloodshot does eyes across from her. “Do you still want to do that? Do you want to have a nice big cock like mine to fuck Dariella with?” She reached out with her free hand and tilted the girl’s head towards her glistening mushroom and gave a subtle push. The feel of Ashley’s lips sliding down the length of her cock over and over again as she lazily puffed down the rest of the joint was all the answer she needed.

And now here they all were, each on the same journey, each for their own reasons. Juliette Kersey was going home after a few years in the ‘wild’. Darrell Farragher was going because he was in love with Juliette. And Ashley Farragher was going because she wanted to be fucked up the ass by one and fuck the other the very same way.


Ingrid Ragnarsson did a quick head count once more and re-checked the team roster...”Imala Ribeiro, Anna E Four, Eris G Four, Naida Petrovsky, Anjolie Dakota, Lotte DeBoer, Athena Hlaváč, Nina I Three, Victoria Irving, Vritta Agarwal, Justine D Two, Apollonia Joubert, Sigrid Bergfors, Nandi Yeboah, and Tammy Gatimu ... Yep, 15 basketball players.”

“We got ‘em all?” asked the Head Coach Lilith Montrose standing on the deck of the ferry beside her, looking up from her watch that read 11:55 AM.

“Looks that way,” the Norwegian native replied giving a wave to the pilot, Kira Petrovsky, through the window of the bridge. The 43 returned the gesture and moments later the anchor chains began receding into the sides of the vessel as the three hour journey to Aarhus got underway.

“It would be the basketball team’s first road trip of the season, a three gamer,” the blonde thought to herself. “The girls would face Randers on Tuesday afternoon, Viborg the following evening, and then finish up with the last year’s league champions, Aarhus on Friday.” Each had the week’s lessons on their laptops and whatever homework they might be assigned would need to be completed if they wanted to keep their spot on the team. While on the mainland they would be staying at the Optimis Utriusque Mundi sorority house at their destination port. This was a long standing arrangement that had served the community well while at the same time providing a taste of life away from Libereco for the students that were able to experience it firsthand.

To be certain, informal excursions to the fishing village on the other side of the island were not uncommon, but usually those took place with the supervision of an adult. After all, no one under the age of 18 could sign a vehicle out from the transportation pool, so anyone wanting to travel more than walking distance past the last bus stop required one in any case. Such things were necessary precautions given the anatomy of those who resided in the island nation. Were anyone ever to discover the true nature of their existence the blowback would like spell the end of said existence. “No, it was better this way,” she concluded as the sea breeze blew a strand of hair loose from behind her ear, one of the few not in the thick braid that fell halfway down her back. “They would be off to university themselves soon enough. Better to introduce them to life off the island bit by bit.”

Most of the girls had made their way various parts of the vessel. Some were taking advantage of the protection the glassed in seating provided but a few stood by the railing taking in the maritime feel of their surroundings. Still others had found their way into the lower canteen which was always set aside whenever there was a school team on board. Ingrid idly watched Naida Petrovsky make her way up the ladder towards the bridge where her mother was sailing the ferry. It was familiar ground for the 17 year old as she apprenticed in the Marine Division of the LPA. The research scientist had spotted Yuka Engblom earlier and it was likely the 16 year old was actually on duty at the moment though she knew not where.

“I’m counting 11 basketball players Lil,” the Ragnarsson woman stated. “I’m going to check the canteen to see if I can find the other four.”

“Fair enough,” the other nodded. “I’ll keep an eye on things up here.”

“Oh good, you’re here,” Kira Petrovsky greeted as her youngest, soon to be second youngest daughter as she entered the bridge. “Sorry I missed you this morning dear, I had the early patrol circuit.”

“How was it Mom?,” the girl with the short brown bedhead bob queried snuggling up next to her slightly shorter parent.

“A little bit more choppier than it is now, but nothing out of the ordinary,” she replied offhandedly. “Half a dozen freighters passed on the Sweden side, a couple more on the other, fishing boats on the north side, the usual.”

“Any long hauls?”

“There was one flying a Chilean flag,” the Russian futamute reported, fingering a bit of her mahogany red 50’s bob behind the arm of her glasses before sliding her hand downwards to grab her daughters. “Don’t see one of those often.” Still keeping her eyes on the horizon she guided the younger Petrovsky’s fingers to her crease as she pushed back. The scent of Kira’s gaseous vibrations, unheard over the engines of the ferry, a series of warm, rapid pops, once, twice, thrice, exploded against the fingers of the 17 year old. The last, longer than the first two, thoroughly immersed her digits in her mother’s stink. When the latter brought the first’s fingers to her face her young nostrils flared and her amber eyes lidded slightly in lust. “Hungry dear? Does my baby need to eat?” she then asked with a slight curving of the lips. “You know what to do.”

With a suddenness of purpose Naida separated herself from her mother and pulled the portable harvesting unit from the cabinet under the ship’s controls. Sliding her trainer’s to her ankles she knelt behind her parent. The short haired brunette greased up her already stiff eight inches with the lubricant in the kit before sliding the cock nozzle on her fleshy pole and starting the pump. With a groan, she widened her knees sinking down a bit further and tilted her head upwards catching her parent’s nurturing gaze. Pulling the fleshy cleft apart, she breathed in deeply through her nose and let her jaw slacken as the cheeks above settled comfortably atop the cheeks below. Lips kissing the petals of her desire, her tongue probed further forth in eager curiousity. An abrupt flowering forced her lips apart. As the first long muddy mass oozed downwards and slid over her tastebuds she felt herself begin building towards ecstasy.

“I had the Fisherman’s Special at Stella’s when I got in from patrol this morning baby,” Kira divulged as she casually used her daughter as a toilet. “Had extra waffles too. Nice to see Victoria made the trip. That one sucks a good cock ... but you probably already know that.” She glanced back over her shoulder briefly at the closed eyelids of her child, then downwards at the vigourously thrusting hips before returning her concentration to the waves. Though the Petrovsky woman wasn’t bulging in an obvious fashion she was nonetheless full. Already full figured relatively speaking, it was easier for her to hide the stomach swelling brought on by Fecalmillium than it would be for someone with a thinner build like her youngest, who counted Marta Barbosa as her Seed Mother. Yes, she had a lot to give this morning, but they still had over two hours before they would be approaching port at Aarhus, so she had time, they had time.

The ferry captain smiled and waved at a mariner from the town on the north side as she passed, relaxing her sphincter a little more and starting her second long slippery serpent on it’s journey to her daughter’s stomach. A moan sounded from beneath her and she glanced once more downwards. One spurt, two spurts, and then nice long jets of cream shot into the bulbous head of the nozzle to be siphoned away into the reservoir by the pump at the other end of the hose. She caressed the tuft of chestnut brown hair that had become an extension of her ass. Kira Petrovsky had a lot to give and she and her daughter had a lot of time. Glancing down once more at the constant surging of cum from Naida’s cock as the girl hips humped in lust, she smiled and returned her eyes to the horizon “Lots and lots to give, lots and lots of time.”


Sapphirios Vasilaskis was going over the roster for the basketball team from LPI on the computer as she idly toyed with her thick tool. They’d be here for the week and as the Den Mother at the Aarhus Chapter of Optimis Utriusque Mundi Sorority it was her responsibility to see to their well being while they were. The heavyset brunette had been in the position for eight years now having started when she was 38. She quite enjoyed her current perch atop a house full of university aged futamutes learning to live on the outside for the first time. Each incoming class was always small enough that there were always enough sisters around to provide guidance. As for herself she never tired of spreading her 41 inch cheeks to feed a hungry pledge or any of them for that matter. She had really been blessed physically. Her breasts were every bit as ample as her other curves relative to others and she had one of the largest cocks in the house. The first team road trip of the season would be arriving from Libereco in two hours. She smiled at the prospect as she looked out of her window across the countryside.

Denmark was different than her native Greece but one adapted to their circumstances in life. Over time she had learned the northern port had a charm all of it’s own. And the mansion the girls lived in itself was in an ideal location near the Marienlystparken, secluded but still within easy distance of all the local anemities. The local trunk road provided a straight shot into the downtown core and the two universities the residents attended. That was the thing she really liked about how Libereco had set up their sorority. Their chapters were not linked to an institution but to a location. It cut down on expenses, promoted a sense of community among their own, and encouraged educational diversity. True, they weren’t as close to campus as some might like but while that might be inconvenient at times, it also provided a good amount of privacy. The grounds of the residence were expansive and quite hidden from prying eyes. It was an ideal setting for the young and curious to dip their toes in the ocean of life without being pulled under.

“So the rooms are ready,” assured Tiffany Rosseau as she walked through the doorway of the office glancing at her tablet. “They’ll be sleeping three to a chamber and I put a sister in each one, so four to a bed.” The auburn haired 24 year old had really taken to her role as House Prefect since she had been so named at the end of last semester to replace the outgoing Bonnie Lockart. As a Psychology Major, she really did enjoy the added opportunity to put her lessons into practice, and it wasn’t interfering with her thesis at all. And the apartment that came with the title was nearly twice the size of her old one and had a private balcony. What was not to like?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.