Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 16: Public Service (Part Four)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: Public Service (Part Four) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

It was a crisp Monday on the island, windbreaker weather for the most part. Oh, there were still bare legs about but even those were covered to some extent with stockings or leggings. The re-surfacing of Brookline Bridge would be finished next week according to the local news but until then, the midday bottlenecks on either side would be a daily occurrence. It was something she had considered before she made her way out to the school to pick up her passenger. However the bus stalled four vehicles in front of her own delivery van meant that the lunches Libena Dvorak was bringing to the town hall were going to arrive a little later than planned nonetheless.

Be that as it may, the six foot redhead had always been efficient with her time. As she sat sideways in the driver’s seat, her legs splayed to either side, she dictated the pace at which the lips of Althea Jeffers slid up and down on her nine inch tool. She always liked curly hair and the one of the two new apprentices her mother had brought on this year had a nice bouncy ‘do. Thick ringlets of russet red that came down to her shoulders, they were nice and soft against her thighs and so easy to grip if she needed to. She didn’t normally deliver. The Pavillion Park Café was walking distance from the town hall after all. But it was her mother and she did need to have the girl picked up. Apparently there was a big meeting today in the afternoon and there was preparation to take care of. No doubt that was the reason for the large lunch order as well.

She ended up with food in the van from most of the shipping containers that had been converted into prepared food kiosks as there had been a variety of orders. She increased the cadence of the bobbing head and spread her legs even more, inhaling through her nose deeply, taking in the cornucopia of culinary fragrances. She was closing in on her glory and could feel the 15 year old’s tongue gliding up and down on the vein of her pole. The girl was good, but she knew that already. Her kid sister Valeska was one of the mothers in her nest. Together with the sophomore’s egg mother the two made up half of the parent quotient of the household, the others being Eustace Lockart, who ran the dance studio in town and her daughter Bonnie who started yoga classes out of the same building last year upon graduating. The first had two more daughters at LPI, Rosemary, a senior and Deirdre, a freshman. The last child, Chandler B Three was a tall, lithe dark skinned beauty from Ingrid Ragnarsson and Mumbi Gatimu.

Like the futamute she was skullfucking in the van, all in the South African dancer’s family had red hair, a trait strong in their genetic make up. And it all stemmed from 73 year old Demetrea, now in reversion as a 14 year old and residing with the other bulls at the daycare center. In fact the only member of the clan who did not was Callidora, Eustace’s 52 year old former husband, now sissy, who after the futamutation looked much more like a 14 year old baby girl. Her hair, a pageboy pixie was a honey blonde in shade. From what Val told her part of the latter’s daily routine at Rattles was a visit to her mother in law, who always looked forward to pistoning her thick eight inch cock in and out of her sissy son-in-law’s ass and feeding him afterwards.

Libena glanced absently through the windscreen. Meredith Garner had arrived and had her head under the hood of the bus. It shouldn’t be too much longer now. She returned her gaze once more to the student as the throbbing in her wood reached new heights and imaged the sight of one big cocked baby slamming their iron into the rosebud of another. With sudden vigour she abruptly sped up the carnal face furrowing as she reached her sensual summit. She sighed and smiled as her glistening meat spewed it’s spunk, filling the girl’s cheeks, forcing her to swallow rapidly again and again. The Garner woman closed the metal covering on the vehicle with authority and moments later it roared to life once more as the redhead continued to pump her cream down the throat of the Jeffers girl. Libena Dvorak had always been efficient with her time.


Erendira Martinez mounted the steps in front of the town hall with her younger sister Yamila. The 27 year old, two years removed from graduating from university in Berlin, was part of the staff with Libereco Legal Services, an arm of Libereco Consulting that handled all matters concerning the law for the community but also had clients in the surrounding countries as well. At 5’7” the shapely Phillipino futamute with the chestnut brown bob amber eyes cut a striking figure, which was no doubt only furthered by her natty business attire. That said, in terms of measurements, she paled in respect to her sibling 10 years her junior. A senior at LPI, Yamila had already decided to follow her footsteps as well as that of the middle second Martinez child, Mirabel and attend Humboldt University. The tall 17 year old was a starter on the school volleyball team and currently apprenticed under her supervisor Aneira Noonan, who thought highly of her. Lab born unlike herself, many of her physical gifts were due to her seed mother, Meredith Garner. The tall mechanic had given the younger Martinez her height, generous hips and breasts, and a lovely long cock, to go with a slightly darker complexion and long midnight black hair. About the only thing she inherited from the other side of the gene pool were her eyes.

The lawyer glanced at the clock in the foyer and checked her watch to make the time on each. Her meeting with the Chief of Staff had been originally scheduled for 1:00 PM but had been moved up two hours, she wasn’t sure why. It wasn’t unusual for timetables to get shuffled around but the further request came to bring Yamila caused her to raise an eyebrow in curiousity. The pair walked across the foyer and past the bullpen. Erendira waved and smiled at a couple of staffers she knew as she passed. The Connolly woman was restrained on her knees next to the copier partially walled in and being fed communal waste as her carnal fluids were harvested. She wished she had time for a slight detour, the Fecalmillium was doing it’s magic, she could feel it, but it was 10:55. She turned the corner and headed down the hall towards the office of the Chief of Staff with her sister in tow.

Akila adjusted herself slightly on the toilet seat before letting her full weight fall upon it. She could feel Constantina’s tongue basting her crevice from one end to the other beneath her, always pausing at her asshole. The Reeves woman had acquired a framework similar to the one in the girls in the bullpen used for their designated toilet some time ago and had been looking for a reason to break it out. When it had just been her and the Deputy Mayor, simply slumping in her chair had been enough. The Spanish born futamute had understood the silent signal. But now there would be multiple feedings and this would be much easier. She glanced down at the pump, hose, and cock nozzle attached to her slave’s stiffened rod sticking out off her piss stained pant suit. Squeezing and siphoning, it would keep her on a quiet arousal, churning her cum within until she had well and truly saturated. She heard the buzz and looked over to her daughter leaning against her desk, looking at her phone.

“Your 11:00 just walked through the foyer Mom,” the 25 year old informed her. “They’re on their way.”

“Meet them at the door dear,” she instructed. “Show them in.” She peered back over her shoulder at Constantina and smiled. “Showtime sweetie,” she murmured. She leaned forward slightly creating a gap of about two inches between her rosebud and the mouth held open and grunted. A crackling sounded as her brown flower bloomed and a long, thick, slimy log of sludge pushed out of her ass, crossed the open space and oozed between the stretched lips of the 53 year old.

Erendira extended her hand to knock only to have the door pull away from her as she did.

“Come in, come in,” Camila Reeves offered. “The Chief of Staff is indisposed at the moment but will be with you shortly. Why don’t the two of you make yourselves comfortable on the couch over there, I’ll get coffee,” she added extending her arm towards the seating and the profile of her mother sitting on the framework slowly feeding an upturned face a large serving of her morning mud.

The clerk watched Erendira lead her sister slowly towards the indicated seating as she poured a pair of mugs and smiled. They definitely were peering intently at the woman kneeling beneath the bureaucrat as if there were something familiar about her but not yet identifiable. Her mother played up the encounter, sighing and stretching her back like a cat might as her endless pipe of filth kept pushing into the stretched mouth below. She then ‘noticed’ the approaching pair for the first time and smiled lazily at them.

“I hope you don’t mind if we talk while I feed my toilet slave,” she remarked offhandedly allowing her right hand to slide off of her hip and caress Constantina’s hair. “She is starving this morning. I’m quite full and I doubt I’ll have enough to satisfy her

appetite.” She looked down at the restrained woman. “You are so hungry aren’t you Connie, so very hungry?”

It was then it all snapped into place for the lawyer.

“Mom?!?”

Constantina’s eyes flashed open in alarm hearing her eldest daughter’s voice but there was nothing she could do. Lips pried apart by an oral spreader, arms and legs trapped in the framework with her head braced in a custom made toilet seat, she could only obediently swallow and allow her cock to be mechanically pumped while two of her children watched.

“Yes, it’s your mother dear. She’s my toilet slave and has been for a few months now,” the Chief of Staff informed them. “She’s also an excellent cocksucker as well and she loves suckling on a big pair of tits, big tits like yours ... Yamila isn’t it?”

“Yes Ma’am,” the younger Martinez girl answered eagerly stepping forward grinning.

“She feeds from mine every morning when she gets in, she’ll never stop drinking from yours dear,” she predicted. “Such a wonderful set you have there. Meredith Garner was your seed mother correct?”

“Yes Ma’am,” she answered creeping a bit closer.

“Go ahead, take a closer look, both of you,” Akila suggested. “Your mother is such a good toilet slut, she should show off to her daughters. If you want jack her, feel her tits, finger her ass. I’m sure she love to feel the hands of her daughter’s on her body while she shows you how much she loves eating shit.”

Each of the Deputy Mayor’s offspring knelt down beside her like kids in a candy store.

“I switched your coffee in travel cups and added a dose of Fecalmillium,” Camila commented handing each their warm beverages. “I figured it would probably be handier this way.”

The 53 year old futamute knew the situation was beyond salvaging now. The Reeves woman had played it perfectly. She would not only be her toilet, but now likely her entire family would use her as well. Her life had changed forever. Erendira, Mirabel, Yamila, Morella, all would push her face deep into their fecal crevices and stretch her lips until they could stretch no more. All would fill her full of their fudge again and again. And each time they did, her cream would rocket up from her loins at the touch of their hands over and over and over again, her nonverbal plea to be fed more and more and more. The cock nozzle was removed and fingers replaced it, then more found her prostate. The touch of her children caused the fruits of her arousal to ripen and burst. Yes, yes, yes, her fear fled from her then replaced by euphoria and fantasies of future feedings. She was a public servant; her mouth would be open to all. She surrendered to submission then with a hiss and a crackle. Thick ropes of jism continued shooting up onto her blouse, the urine stain warmed and widened once again and her own sludge pushed past the probing digits then out of her uncontrollably, creating a soft, slimy pillow of filth to sit in. Constantina Martinez was a public servant. Her mouth would be open to all.


It was a hand Yua was only too familiar with that jacked her now, repeated pulling her seed from her loins, launching it skyward as she lay on one of the cafeteria tables, eyes closed, mouth open. It was the hand of the woman who had brought her to Libereco in the first place, the hand of the one who had told her how progressive the small island enclave was in all things, how much she would enjoy being a part of their little community. As Maalika Banerjee beckoned her cream to spurt forth in response to the endless tube of slimy sludge her stepsister Kamiko was feeding her and she reflected back on her day, she could not disagree with any of it.

Genevieve had only been the first. Once Agnes had spotted her worshipping at her partner’s anal temple, the look in her eye told the teacher that the redhead expected to be next. By that time she had been turned onto her back. True, there was the sissy at the front of the room lying on the desk, and no doubt with this many freshmen in the room and none wearing their bottoms others would be fed as well. But there were 19 students including the seniors, three current staffers plus one that used to be. There was enough waste to fill multiple stomachs and then some. After Agnes had oozed her cum soaked fudge into her mouth a spreader bar had been brought out and she had been folded in two. The Flinders twins had commandeered her nether regions. While Brooklyn gleefully slid four fingers in and out of her asshole, Bristol took over from Lilith and relentlessly milked her cock of love lava. As the latter pushed her filth into her open maw she could hear the pair chatter amongst themselves.

“I had no idea she was a shiteater, Bris,” exclaimed the first as the tips of her fingers repeatedly caused her walnut to tingle.

“I don’t think anyone did, but they will now,” answered the other. “Do you think they’ll turn her into a shitslut?”

“You mean like Miss Garner?” Brooklyn pondered. “Miss Montrose, has the school ever had two shitsluts at the same time?”

“Not that I remember,” the dark skinned teacher answered as she looked down at her colleague and caressed her hair. “But the school was around before I was. And if not, well there is always a first time for everything, isn’t there baby?”

And on and on it went. By the time they finally stood her on her feet, she must have served as a toilet for six of the 16 freshmen in class. When second period ended and they herded her towards the cafeteria she was hardly in any shape to resist. When they sat her astride the upturned face of Shelby Garner she felt both pity and relief. She watched through hazy eyes as the cock nozzle methodically siphoned the blond futamute’s seed from her in perfect cadence to her swallowing as Yua felt her own stomach slowly empty itself of it’s fecal fortune. Beyond the fountaining cock was a stretched sphincter which offered up a constant soft tube of shit that slid into the reservoir from the other teacher’s body as fast as it was oozing into her mouth from her own.

She was nearly empty when Maalika found her. The Indian teacher stepped over the cradle in front of her and unceremoniously pushed her eight in cock through her lips while her stepsister Kamiko and some of her friends looked on. Gripping her skull, she smiled in a nurturing fashion and began fucking her face. In and out her beast slithered, throbbing a bit each time, betraying her friend’s need.

“Come on Sis, suck her cock, make Maalika cum!” Kamiko encouraged as her friends looked on. Two she recognized from that first weekend at the house. Bonita Castillo’s green eyes danced with amusement as she held hands with the taller redhead Evi DeBoer. The third, a blond girl, Arabella A Two, was as tall as the Castillo girl. She had seen her around the house before, but had yet to be fed by her.

“She’s really good at that,” the last observed, her arms loosely hugging Kamiko close from behind.

“You have no idea,” Evi chortled whom all knew had the largest member of the four, almost the same size as the teacher’s.

“And she can go forever,” Bonita added. “That first weekend was incredible. It’s just too bad you weren’t there.”

Maalika groaned and abruptly sped up as the last of her fudge slid from her rosebud. Hips flexing madly, balls slamming into her chin, suddenly her mouth was being filled with cream and her swallowing reflexive.

“Such a good big sister you are,” Kamiko cooed, before grunting once more and pushing another log of lust down Yua’s throat. Her fingertips gently gliding through her hair had teased her eyes open and now the two half siblings looked deeply into each other’s eyes. In that moment, an unspoken agreement was reached. Each understood who would be the one to be obeyed in all things now, even at school. With each swallow, each spurt, the last vestiges of Yua’s authority over her younger stepsister slowly evaporated until none remained, none at all. And whoever cared to look was bearing witness to her subjugation. She could tell that the other three eagerly were awaiting their turn to sit upon her face. There was still time so there would be others if her Kamiko wished it. And somehow she knew she would. Her body had long since given over to the appetites that spurred her arousal. It would be a command she would obey willingly. Yes, yes she would. Ejiri Yua was a good big sister.


Wynona Jeffers helped distribute the food as it arrived. By the time Libena and Althea were bringing in the last of the ordered lunches into the bullpen some of the personnel there were already digging into their noontime meals. The Crandall twins had opted for fish and chips from the container run by Nona Maddocks, a favourite of the two dark skinned futamutes. The amber eyed 25 year old paused momentarily to check her texts before looking for her own lunch. She had messaged Camila Reeves that her falafels were waiting in the bullpen a few minutes ago. “Where was that girl anyway?” she pondered searching through the bags and boxes for her Chinese. She remembered her leaving for a meeting with her mother and the Deputy Mayor at 9:30 this morning. Then the lawyer from legal across the way had arrived and had joined them. “Must be important,” she mused.

“So we are going to need to put you to work straight away Althea,” Jolantha Dvorak informed the sophomore, leading the student over towards the photocopier by the elbow while her daughter Valeska pulled her phone out of her purse. Like her mother, she had the control codes of all of the apprentices on her device, and with a subtle push of her finger, the curly haired 15 year old sighed heavily and leaned on the older futamute. “Oh dear, it looks like you need to sit down,” the blonde Slovak observed as her youngest moved in behind the pair and released the clasp on the girl’s slutsuit bottoms. The two paused long enough to remove the quickly remove the clothes of the one trapped between their fluttering hands before guilding her onto her knees on a platform similar to the one Jacqueline Connolly occupied.

For her part the Irish woman was completely walled in now as the level of shit surrounding her was lapping at her earlobes. Only the fact that her head was tilted back and locked in place prevented the brown sludge from sliding down her throat from the tank she was immersed in. The end of the cock nozzle as well as two milking nubs for her breasts protruded from the front walls of the enclosure and the sound of the mechanized dildo could be heard within. The first two methodically pumped and pulsed causing her erogenous zones to throb in lust, beckoning forth the fruits of her arousal whenever another would use her as a toilet. The last rhythmically sawed in and out of her rosebud would pausing at regular intervals to retreat long enough for the woman to empty her own filth into the mud she wallowed in. The reservoir would overflow soon enough unless something was done. It seemed the Jeffers girl had arrived just in time.

“Jacqueline has a very important meeting this afternoon,” the elder Dvorak informed the girl.

“A lot of the senior staff will be there,” Valeska divulged. “It’s going to be her first time doing something like this so she needs to to go well.”

“That’s why I’m going to have you help her prepare for it dear,” Jolantha laid out. “I need you to do your best here.”

“Jackie is depending on you, Sweetie,” the younger added with a smile as the pair bent to their task.

Weakened by the ramping up of her implant both physically and mentally, the freckled 15 year old could do little to protest as she was manipulated by the two Slovaks. Within minutes she was restrained much like her counterpart, kneeling with her legs apart, wrists and neck enclosed in a in a bar holding them motionless, head tilted back in a brace, jaw stretched with an oral spreader. Like the other, her stiffened eight inch member was enclosed in a cock nozzle with a line that lead to a tank of it’s own with her name on it, much like the sucking extensions that now sat upon each of her nipples. Eyes glazed over in desire, she could only watch as the pair walled her up piece by piece. All too soon her range of vision was reduced to the interior of her office prison.

“That’s all of it, Mom,” Libena announced plopping the last of the bags on a nearby desk. “How’s it coming along?”

“Oh, I think she’s ready,” the 58 year old noted, gently running a hand through the russet red curls of the young futamute before strapping a mask around her head that would keep her eyes dry while still allowing her to see.

“She’s Wynona’s sister?” asked the tall redhead glancing across the bullpen at the cute caramel brown haired clerk.

“Niece,” her older sibling interjected as she connected a pump and hose to the valve at the side of unit housing the Irish office toilet near the bottom. “Maggie over in Futagens is her Egg Mother. Lauren Landry is her Seed Mother.”

“The dentist?” the container café manager pondered. “Yeah, that makes sense. The curly hair, the darker complexion.”

“But I actually see more of her than Winnie does,” Valeska revealed noticing the latter approaching having heard her name.

“I’m on the other side of town with Ila Agarwal and her brood,” the 25 year old informed the tall redhead. “We got us some Bertellis too. Willow Ellesmere is our medical.”

“Which Bertelli?”

“Mirah and her daughter Peridot,” replied the Jeffers girl as she watched the shit reach the top of the curve in the hose and start wending it’s way towards her niece’s open mouth. “She’s a junior. Ila’s two are a year ahead and a year behind.”

“So who is your freshman?” the youngest Dvorak queried.

“A beautiful young surrogate, Eirwen B One. You’d love her. She’s out of Kennedy Campbell and Evelyn Rosseau,” the shorter futamute speculated referring to the Amazonian gym manager and the clothing store staffer. “She’s already as tall as I am. Wonderful blonde hair, grey eyes, freckles from the Rosseau side, sucks a great cock too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.