Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 15: Public Service (Part Three)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: Public Service (Part Three) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Akila nodded and smiled to her daughter Camila sitting at her station and chatting idly with a colleague as she and the Zidlicky woman parted ways as the cross the main foyer of the town hall. The 25 year old paused in her conversation to wave back in greeting. She saw more of her here than anywhere else these days. Over the summer she had been tapped to be the newest parent in the nest run by Clarice Whatley which was on the other side of town. By all counts she was enjoying herself and fitting in quite nicely. With the blonde running Kattegat Financial Services and her sister Contessa being the Foreign Trade Administrator, she had occasion to speak with her semi-regularly. Glancing across the desks in the in the clerk’s work area she could see the small lineup next to the copier and the wide white ass of Maggie Jeffers spread over the upturned face of someone, she guessed the new clerk, Jacqueline Connolly. As of yet, she had not had the opportunity to feed the recent hire, which was unsurprising given how exclusive she had become as of late with the Deputy Mayor.

“Ah, the Deputy Mayor”, she thought deliciously pulling out her phone. The Chief of Staff had been pondering expanding Constantina’s duties for the past month or so, ironically ever since the Irish woman and her daughter had arrived. It’s not like she wanted the 53 year old kneeling next to the pair or anything. Between the two of them, one a full time clerk, the other a part time apprentice, they had proven to be very capable shit sluts, developing their skills in that area quite quickly. Still, she couldn’t help thinking the Martinez woman had more to give. Slipping her phone back into her purse, she knocked lightly on the Spanish futamute’s door as she passed; her informal signal to summon her slave to her office.


Pirkko Haataja quickened her pace as she felt herself building. The Fischer girl was a wonderful cocksucker, her mother had indeed taught her well. She felt the 15 year old’s tongue swirl around her pistoning stock as she slammed it in and out of her mouth. Even though she was restrained the teacher could feel the new student moving beneath her, no doubt because of Vritta Agarwal’s dark meat plundering her ass through the valve in the bottom of the slutsuit she wore. All of the others in class had shed their bottoms by now and many now used their hands to fondle bodies not their own.

Kukka Leppanen was herself being pushed down to her knees by the taller Bijou Khumalo, who in turn squatted down behind her. The latte skinned girl with the three long cornrows quickly greased up her own rod and pulled the other girl back piercing her rosebud with her now glistening member. Grabbing the smaller tool of the Finnish/Dutch hybrid, her subsequent motion matched her own thrusts. With her left she looped both of the golden blonde braids in front of her in her fingers and pulled back. This caused the grey eyed futamute head to tilt back and her mouth to open. Briar B Two, with a look of encouragement from the first, chewed her lip and stepped in. The redhead gripped the shorter sophomore’s skull, and after a further nod of reassurance, slid her stiff flesh past the plush lips until it was balls deep. The surrogate then matched the South African’s momentum, grinned back at the other in realization, and the pair carved up the other’s lust between them while feeding their own.

Justine and Victoria meanwhile continued to urge the desire of the recent arrival to new heights. Their hands were relentless in their caresses of the Fischer girl’s cock and nipples, causing the latter to squirm and whimper, despite her bonds, the weight of others upon her, her overfull mouth. “They would get a notation beside their names for putting the needs of the new girl ahead of their own,” the teacher decided as the latter swirled her love muscle around her thrusting beast once more heralding the imminent arrival of her carnal cresting. Standing slightly and leaning in, Pirkko grabbed Birna’s head and drilled down into her throat once, twice, thrice, and then with a groan her bliss was upon her. Wave after wave of her orgasm washed over her consciousness, as her semen flooded into the 15 year old’s mouth, causing her cheeks to puff out with each thick surge. Over and over her hips humped reflexively, her mind tingled and grew fuzzy, her release reducing her reason to raw instinct. Somewhere in the wilderness of her thoughts a recent musing stirred in the depths. Watching the turquoise eyed blonde swallow her load as she pumped her full of her cream, it floated once more to the surface. “This is why I love my job.”

******************************************************************************************************** The ginger haired Chief of Staff looked down through her glasses at the older woman curled up on her lap, suckling on her right nipple. Whispers of white leaked from the corner of her mouth as she serenely gulped down her morning milk. Caressing the back of her head with her left hand, holding her in place, she continued pushing four fingers in and out of the Deputy Mayor’s anal canal incessantly massaging the love lump found within. Reflexively, the Spanish futamute pushed back against the fingers with each stroke trying to prolong the contact. She would cum soon Akila knew. It was always that way, you could almost set your clock to it. In fact today, the Reeves woman had.

As she felt the last of her sustenance being drained from her, the surrogate increased the vigour with which she worked the other’s prostrate until the familiar scent reached her nose. Reaching down with left hand, she pressed the front of Constantina’s pants hard up against her cock ensuring that that they too would bear witness to the copious amounts of cream her slave was pumping forth at the behest of her mistress. She had increased her daily dose of Seedomil a couple times already and was actually thinking of doing it again. She’d have to talk to Lindsay first about that however. As it was the Martinez woman had turned into a veritable cum geyser when she orgasmed. Akila loved being able to control her this way.

Eventually however, her desperate humping subsided into a gentle rocking motion as the spread of the stain on her clothes finally reached it’s end. Pulling her fingers from her starfish, she brought them around to the shorter woman’s face so she could smell her own stink before sliding them into her mouth. Moments later her hand emerged clean once more and she urged the 53 year old to her knees with a smile and a caress just in time to meet the rise of her stiffened rod. The Chief of Staff watched her slave lick her lips and look up to her for permission. She smiled and caressed her cheek once more, sliding her hand to the back of her skull and Constantina Martinez slid her lips down the length of Akila Reeves nine inch cock

Camila Reeves checked the time on her watch once more as she walked down the hall. It was 9:27. She had let Jolantha know that her mother had requested her presence at 9:30 when the Senior Clerk had come around with the morning assignments. The text couldn’t have come at a better time. It’s not like she didn’t like her placement, but combing through monthly records from the Port Authority was hardly a party pleaser in her books. She shrugged in apology when her task was subsequently handed off to her college roommate Wynona Jeffers, but hey when the Chief of Staff called, you answered. Knocking softly on the door, she let herself in and closed it behind her before turning to face the desk she knew her parent would be seated behind.

Akila smiled at her daughter putting a finger to her lips and then pointing to a spare chair close by, indicating she should bring it with her, then turned her gaze once more below. Her right hand rested on the back of the skull of her slave as the latter on her knees, slid her lovely lips up and down on her turgid tool. She exhaled heavily, she could feel herself beginning to throb in the other woman’s mouth. It wouldn’t be long now. This was going to time itself just right.

The clerk first saw the bottoms of the shoes as she crossed the room, though she could hear the tell-a-tale sounds of someone sucking a cock before then. She quickly went through a checklist of the girls she left back in the bullpen and couldn’t remember any actually leaving before she had. “Whoever it was had small feet,” she mused as she carried her chair around the desk with revealed more of the figure at the feet of her mother. “Wait, was that?” she questioned silently somewhat surprised at the chestnut brown bob that framed a middle aged face whose mouth was full of a cock she was all too familiar with.

The Chief of Staff smiled and nodded at her child’s surprised expression, caressing the back of the Deputy Mayor’s head once more to urge greater speed. “You’re so good at this sweetie,” she breathed bringing her other hand to the Spanish futamute’s head, “so, so good,” she emphasized as Camila placed her chair next to the smaller woman so Constantina could watch herself being watched by a third, her secret now exposed. “Isn’t she good dear?” Akila asked her eldest quickening the bob of her slave further.

“She certainly looks like she has found her place, Mom,” the clerk replied slipping her panties off and allowing her own eight inches to find it’s glory. Expressions of worry and humiliation flickered across the Martinez woman’s face mixing with her earlier trustful acceptance. “Do you think she would mind if I fucked her ass?”

“Oh, I think she would absolutely love that baby,” the turquoise eyed surrogate assured her tightening her grip. “Just pull the back of her pants down though,” she instructed before looking deeply into her slave’s amber eyes. “The Deputy Mayor likes making big, big stains, don’t you dear? Yes, yes, you do.” Mother passed a bottle of lubricant to daughter and moments later the second’s stiff prong pushed past the slippery starfish and found it’s grounding.

Camila grinned, grinding into the latin futamute with vigour as she matched the penetration of the flesh furrowing the other’s mouth. “Does my Mom’s cock taste good Deputy Mayor? Do you like it when she fucks your face like that? Do you like being a slut for my Mom and me?” The strawberry blonde then brought her hand around to the front of the third’s pantsuit and pressed the moist patch against her hardness.

Her lust rising with that of her mistress, Constantina swirled her tongue around the love spear pistoning in and out of her mouth. A hand flattened her cumsoaked panties against her own desperately thrusting tool, only pushing her further along. She wanted so badly to be ready to cum for the ginger haired surrogate when she allowed her to, but she also wanted to satisfy the woman who had made her what she was today. Her grip on her skull firmed even more.

“I’m going to cum now baby, I’m going to fill you up full of my seed,” the Chief of Staff dictated. “And when I cum, you will piss yourself for your mistress. You will make that stain as big as you can even as my daughter fucks your lovely rosebud. But you will not cum. Not until I tell you that you can. You will do that for your mistress won’t you?” The ginger haired politician stare pierced the older woman’s soul, forcing the desperate agreement from her pleading amber eyes. “Here we go baby. Piss for me now. Piss!” And with a groan Akila Reeves commenced pumping her pearly load down the throat of Constantina Martinez.

The bending of her will to another’s whims had been conditioned into her over time so her involuntary compliance was all but assured. As she gulped down the cream of the woman who had brought this part of her back to the surface, the Deputy Mayor relaxed her bladder. The tell-a-tale hiss sounded, and she felt the liquid warmth of her own urine slowly spread across her groin, the front of her body, her upper legs. More and more of her golden juice gushed out of her, wrapping her cock and balls in a lovely moist cocoon of her own making. The heavy hand of Camila molded this wetness around her relentless thrusting, even as she continued gulping down that which her mistress had gifted her. And then finally there was no more.

The flesh in her mouth gradually slowed it’s stroke and softened as her own flow trickled to it’s end. The flaccid flesh pipe was withdrawn and her face was pushed downwards, her own saliva tracing a trail on her face as the spent rod slid upwards until a pair of testicles rested in the hollows of her eyes and her lips found a new source of nourishment. She let her lids close and her mouth open as with a hiss her thirst was quenched once more. The thickness of the younger futamute wildly slammed into her from behind as she eagerly swallowed the must faster flood. “Yes,” she thought, “Yes, it felt good to submit.”

Camila could fell herself teetering on the edge of her bliss as she pistoned in and out of the 53 year old’s rosebud. Her had tight to flesh had ensured that the older politician was receiving the same thrill she was. Her mother caught her eye then and nodded as she held the brunette’s lips tight to her peephole. She licked the latter’s earlobe and whispered “Cum for me now slave, cum for me.” A smile and a look of triumph was shared between the two Reeves’ as she felt the sudden spasmodic jerking and a new warming spread.

The squeezing of the Martinez woman’s ass sent her over the edge herself. With a moan of her own, salvo after salvo of her own spunk launched itself deep into the bowels of the Deputy Mayor. The clerk lost herself in the moment as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Future fantasies painted murals in her mind as she voraciously consumed the smaller futamute’s freewill with each thrust. Again and again and again she pounded the Spaniard’s anal pucker, her perception melted by the lava of her lust. Though she heard the intercom and her mother’s answering to it, none of what was said registered. “Whatever it was, it could wait,” Camila Reeves thought as she established her dominance over Constantina Martinez more and more. “Whatever it was, it could wait.”


The science teacher reversed her position and as she placed her trembling starfish over the new student’s open mouth, rocking back and forth slightly as she did so. She was by no means the only one who had eaten well this morning, though she imagined the diets of the others in the room had been supplemented fecally in one way or another. It was an open secret that all the staff in school were on an increased dose of Fecalmillium, which increased the ratio of bodily waste produced in proportion to the amount of food ingested. The normal prescription would double the first to the second. The new teachers were started on a triple dose and she was taking four times the recommended measure as pretty much any non-student who had been there longer than three years were. She had even heard of a couple who were rumoured to be taking five pills each morning.

“It was hardly a surprise really,” she mused silently as she hunkered down a bit more and let her sphincter slacken. “There were so many students to feed and only so many staffers to feed them.” Smiling and dreamy eyed, she pushed her first thick long log of sludge into the new girl’s mouth as she watched Justine stroke the girthy seven inch member that arched up and down in it’s round with Victoria lightly traced a finger around first one nipple and then the other. Though Birna Fischer had walked into class wearing the Conditioning Collar, the redhead was well aware she had yet to saturate while wearing it. “But that would change soon,” she murmured glancing around. “Yes, that would change soon.”

Ruby Connolly caught her teacher’s eye and grinned as she jacked the cock of her smaller classmate Mei Lien C Two, whose ass was being plundered by the wide wand of the first. By the Irish girl’s count, she was one of three with cocks bigger than Miss Haataja’s, Justine and Vikki being the other two. But she liked her little dancer. She always made a point of sitting next to her when she could. She was so pliable, both mentally and physically. “She took her length so easily,” she thought as gripping her hips she slid the Asian featured surrogate up and down on her pole. “Though come to think of it, that shouldn’t really be a surprise, given that she nested with the Garners.” It’s not like the copper haired futamute had firsthand knowledge but she heard the rumours about the size of the librarian’s endowment and the fact that apparently her machinist daughter was even larger than she was.

Body riding the rhythm of Bijou Khumalo’s orgasm, Kukka Leppanen own seed surged from her cock again and again courtesy of the fingers of the first. At the same time her throat instinctively flexed as the cum of the redhead repeatedly splattered against the back of her throat each time her length pushed in, her head held in a vice like grip, her grey eyes forced to gaze upwards into turquoise others. This dominance was new side of her friend the Finnish/Dutch futamute was seeing. After all, her classmates didn’t call her ‘Shy Briar’ for nothing. It was why the two of them had reflexively gravitated to one another.

Each had served together as toilets for seniors more than once. Each had fed the other, each had drank from their counterparts golden fountain, each had coaxed the cream of their partner forth afterwards with hand or mouth. But it had always been an mutual coupling, each giving and receiving equally, a sharing of affections. So unlike what was happening down where one simply took what she wanted and the other was compelled to let her. She could tell Briar enjoyed it. She could tell that under the tutelage of the more aggressive Bijou she was beginning to find her inner mistress. And somehow Kukka felt that, melting under the piercing glare and malicious smile of the surrogate, she was finding her inner slave.

As both cocks withdrew and the Leppanen girl was turned onto her back, her need to give herself to her friend grew stronger. It was different than the rest. Those were empty gestures, purely physical in nature, duties to be carried out. No, this, this was something else. There connection was deeper, the bond between the two was far stronger. Her legs were stretched above her head and her ankles secured with her wrists along a spreader bar. The South African’s fingers invaded her starfish and found her cock in it’s ring once more as the upside down face of the redhead kissed her full on the lips. Kukka’s tongue traced a wet path on the skin, down her neck, between her breasts, over her navel, along the vein of her cock, and between her balls as her lover slowly slid her body forward as if to confirm her obedience now and forever. She watched the turquoise eyed 15 year old arch her back and pull apart her ass cheeks then before looking down her spine into her eyes. The softness of her crevice comforted her face as the trembling rim within found her parting lips. Her eyes lidded then closed when the first soft slimy length of sludge pushed across her tongue. And then her orgasm was upon her once more.

As more and more of her teacher’s fudgy filth filled her cheeks, Birna’s swallowing echoed the thrusting of her hips. Between

Vritta’s plundering cock pistoning in and out of her starfish, Justine’s fondling fingers on her meat, her pudgy pole sliding up and down in it’s slippery collar, and the buzzing of the implant in her ass she had grown accustomed to, the blonde was beside herself in lust. Eagerly she pushed Miss Haataja’s waste down her throat and into her stomach, wanting more, needing more. Her mother had told her once that while she could make her cum by conventional means, her best orgasms would only trigger once she had been saturated with shit, but when they did they would be like none she had ever experienced before.

What was happening today was completely different from what had taken place in Iceland during the past year. During that time, it had been just the two of them. Saturation had been impossible despite the time she spent on her back with her mouth open. Her mother simply could not feed her enough and they dare not expose themselves to others. Now however, she lay restrained on her back, an oral spreader in her mouth, with a room full of rounded bellies. She had re-doubled her efforts to devour all of the mud that was being dumped in her mouth as quickly as possible desperately seeking the erotic El Dorado her mother told her of.

“Feeling nice and full now aren’t you sweetie?” she heard a voice drift down from above as a hand pressed softly against her bulging midsection. She had been under the redhead’s spread cheeks for quite some time now, her esophagus methodically working the endless brown worm being fed her downwards, her mouth impatient for more, and still the Finnish futamute showed no signs of slowing down. Her mind buzzed, her eyes lidded, she couldn’t focus on anything but her arousal anymore. Blue eyes looked down at her through her cat’s eyed rims. “Going to cum for teacher? Going to give us all of your cream?” Miss Haataja murmured with a smile.

“Yes,” was the singular thought that bubbled to the surface. “Yes.” The last vestiges of whatever it was that held her to reason fell away and her bliss erupted from, deep within and spread rapidly outward from her groin. She groaned through her gulping as her orgasm utterly overwhelmed her consciousness. The rest of the students gasped and though she could not see it, she could feel her loins offer up the erotic essence of her soul again and again and again each time she swallowed. Within the span of a minute the two actions married themselves to the other, never to be parted, always acting as one in saturation.

Pirkko watched rope after rope of the 15 year old’s pearly cream launch itself into the air at the behest of Justine’s pumping hand as she continued nourishing the new teacher’s daughter. She looked down her spine once again and stroked the young student’s golden blonde hair as she immersed herself in her lust. “That’s my girl, Birna. That’s my good girl. Such a lovely toilet you are baby. Yes, yes, such a good little shit slave. Eat up baby, eat up and cum some more for teacher, my lovely little toilet girl.” Lazily caressing the crown of her head once more, the redhead turned her glance outwards. Kukka Leppanen was on her back folded in a spreader bar her belly rounded nicely as Briar stood up having finished pissing down the girl’s throat. Ruby Connolly had guided a similarly bulging Mei Lein C Two over to lie on top of her so that each of the faces pressed up against the other’s slimy crevice then strapped her to the first.

“Ma’am?” Bijou asked looking to the teacher expectantly with a grin as she brought the woman her tablet.

“Of course dear,” she smiled in return. With a swipe of her hand she activated the compressor belts in the upper portion of the slutsuits both of the bound sophomores wore. A whimper, a moan, then crackling sounded. Rosebuds parted and twin tubes of shit oozed out of the trembling orifices and into mouths only too hungry for sustenance. Back and forth the pair rocked as they devoured the waste produced by the other and soon the mingled seed started seeping out from between their bodies. The teacher sighed in satisfaction. At some point they too would be so full they would no longer be able to feed on the other. At that point both would need to feed someone else. And she knew just who they could use for that. She grunted more of her filth downwards as she watched the spunk of the new student continue spurting upwards. “Yes,” Pirkko Haataja mused pushing the pulse on all the implants on the students up another half a point, “She and her students would make Birna Fischer into a lovely little toilet girl.”


Gradually the spurties from Baby Frieda’s sissy clit began to subside until naught but a small round of white appeared with each stroke. And her shame crept back in as all the young girls in the classroom recovered from their own carnal spillings. They all peered lazily at her in their haze as if she were some kind of idle amusement, a toy to be played with at their will and whim. “But she wasn’t” the 27 year old cried defiantly, still sucking the liquid mixture that would fluff her mind further as her Mommy used the peach panties she had soaked with her squirtings to clean her still stiff little stick. “No, no, she wasn’t, she was, she was...” And then more tears formed when the beautiful blonde girl she knew as Morgan gave her a cum stained peck on the cheek and folded blue satin wrapped fingers around her clitty once more and began to pump.

“There we go baby,” the Tilbury girl murmured, her deep blue eyes sparkling, a smile forming on her face, watching the restrained sissy fighting the effects of her touch. “Oh, you’re still nice and hard for me sweetie, you want to make more spurties for Mommy Morgan don’t you? Yes, yes you do, look at how your hips buck up and down on that nice big cock. In and out, in and out, in and out. It makes your pussy feel so nice doesn’t it? Oh yes, yes it does.” The blonde slid her left arm around the waist of her charge and motioned to two of the idle young lovers to approach. Only moments earlier she had watched Susanna F One arch wildly in the air, her seed rocketing upwards at the behest of Daisy Thibodeaux’s urging hand as the latter filled the first’s anal canal with her own cream.

Such a study in contrasts it had been. The tall blued Cajun blonde might be more impressive than her in three years in every way imaginable, especially given that her seed mother was Contessa Whatley, she of the 39 inch breasts and 42 inch hips. At 5’6” she was already statuesque compared to most of her classmates and the senior felt the somewhat reserved student had a lot of runway as a more dominant personality. She towered over her current partner, a brunette surrogate who was her half-sister, indicating that the former’s height was actually a product of her egg mother Charlotte Thibodeaux. The other half of the shorter futamute’s genetic pool was from Dong Mai, another of the school’s teachers. Between the two, her brown eyes, hair, and porcelain complexion were heavily imprinted upon her, but the last had lent a slight Asian flavor to her facial features and a more subdued body curvature.

The mayor’s daughter had never really looked at the two closely until today but it was obvious now as they moved towards holding hands her that they had found each other. She had no doubt they’d have a lot of fun together in the future, she mused privately reflecting on her own early trysts with Eydis Farzaneh in her freshman year. Such lovely girls they were, such lovely women they would grow into. And Morgan looked forward to helping them find their way. Who knows? Maybe she would ask her first year friend to help.

“Baby Frieda has told me her little titties need to feel loved girls,” the 17 year old lied as the restrained futamute’s eyes widened. “Yes she has told me wants to feel the softness of silk and satin against her littler nubs. She was begging for it. My hands are doing other things right now. Perhaps you can help me out? Do you still have the panties from the box?” she asked as the two wrapped their hands in the garments, the taller in a sky blue pair with a darker blue lace trim, the surrogate’s a shinier brass satin with wine coloured bows. “Good, good,” she smiled. “Well, there are two nipples and two of you. I think you know what to do. Feel free to use your mouths if you want. I know Baby Frieda will love it, won’t you sweetie?” Morgan cooed stroking the sissy’s cock as the two moved into place.

“Does Baby Frieda like it when I trace her little bump with my soft panties?” Daisy asked as her satin wrapped fingers made contact with the nipples protruding from the pulsing rounds placed around them, eager but nervous at the same time. The sissy’s body writhed even more as a second and then a third hand found purchase on her most sensitive places.

“It sure looks like she does,” Susanna giggled, the golden shade of the material she held teasingly sliding round and round on the right areola of the blonde in babywear. “So thirsty too,” she added watching the target of their humiliation reflexively re-double her efforts to swallow the feminizing concoction being fed to her through the cock shaped pacifier in her mouth. “Baby is so, so thirsty.”

“Yes she is,” Morgan agreed as her smooth touch was driven by increased thrusting of the former male being feminized and babified for the second time. “Baby Frieda loves being a little girl for all her mommies, doesn’t she? She wants to show all of her mommies how much she loves it too doesn’t she?”

Up and down, up and down, up and down, faster and faster, up and down. The principal’s oldest daughter, despite her best efforts to hold onto the self she used to be, felt the tide of her arousal washing over what remained of her resistance, slowly swamping her consciousness. The murmurs of the three mommies and the softness of their touches only strengthened her visceral need to give in to her carnal desire. Her tears slowly dried, her eyes lost their panic, her swallowing became measured, and once more Baby Frieda found her beautiful little girl bliss.

“There we go sweetie, there we go, be Mommy’s lovely little girl,” the blonde senior cooed as the three leeched the last of the

sissy’s free will from her with their fondling and began her final slow build.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.