Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 14: Public Service (Part Two)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Public Service (Part Two) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Pirkko Haataja brushed a wisp her Pre-Raphelite Red Hair from in front of her cat’s eyes glasses as she turned to face the sophomore science class she had after home room on Mondays. The students were still chattering about the morning announcements as they took their seats. The new Physics teacher Shelby Garner becoming the school shit slut was naturally the one that had them talking the most. The fact that they had all seen the blonde on the big screen during Christening Day being offered up as a toilet to other teachers in combination with her subsequent frequent use by the student body had raised everyone’s hopes of this development. Even the freshmen, who really had not lived the life as of yet were enthused.

A second teacher, Mariel Fischer, had been brought in to pick up her classes, though the Finn had it on good authority that she was being hired anyway to coach the swimming team and sub in when needed. And with her came a daughter, 15 years old. Much like her mother, Birna was had a short, but stocky figure with good muscle definition, no doubt due to the fact that she, like her parent had been, was a competitive swimmer. According to her file, she was on both the swimming and wrestling teams at her old school in Reykjavik in her freshman year. Apparently, her mother had arranged an apprenticeship with the Marine Division of the Libereco Port Authority as well as part of the bargain, so the girl would see a fair amount of time on the water either with the Coast Guard or with the Ferry Services. And now the blonde bobbed, turquoise eyed teen was sitting in the second row middle flanked by Justine D Two on the left and Victoria Irving on the right.

The seating arrangements were by no means happenstance. Both girls at 5’8” were on last year’s basketball team and towered over the one in the middle who was four inches shorter. They had each been were the Fischer girl was about to go as well, more than once. An oh so welcome order had accompanied the new student’s file when it had popped up on her laptop. To be sure, in almost every other circumstance, being selected for a Day of Servitude was a completely random event. There were algorhythms that ensured it in the programming. But in a small amount of cases, such as this one, where a student needed to make up for lost time, sometimes a thumb needed to be added to one side of the scale. As a result prior to her classroom filling up the redheaded Finn had added the control codes for Birna Fischer’s implant to all of her devices.

When Birna had arrived in Libereco with her mother last Thursday, she had been quite bleary eyed. True, she had slept on the ferry ride from Göteborg, but she had been tired all the same. A woman by the name of Oriana Jeffers had met them at the pier and had driven them to their new residence. It soon became evident that the bespectacled blonde, whom she found out was in charge of the local housing, would also be living with them, along with her daughter, Genevieve, a year younger than herself. Once she awoke the next morning she came to understand that another blonde, Valentina Fabbri, and her only child Eva Marie as well as a black haired Finn, Ilona Leppanen and her 16 year old Maarit were also a part of the household. The four families spent the weekend getting to know one another. The sophomore had found a kindred soul in the girl a year younger than herself and by Sunday evening the two were cuddling together when they slept.

With her grey eyes, strawberry blonde bob, porcelain complexion, and Asian features Genevieve was similar to her but also contrasting with her turquoise orbs, golden blonde locks, and slightly darker skin tone. Each had fed from the asses of others within the nest and explored the rosebuds, nipples, and mouths of their new friend. By the time Monday morning arrived the pair were holding hands in the bus on the way to school. A parting kiss, a promise of a lunch time reunion and Genevieve left her in front of her homeroom so she could get to her own on time. Shortly thereafter, the recent Icelandic resident was fitted with a collar, much like the one each of her new sisters wore and directed to a seat in the middle of a three student unit in the second row.

And now 15 minutes into her science class, Birna Fischer could feel the arousal rising within her. A slow rocking of her hips ensued, which in turn forced her seven inch tool to slide back and forth in the cock collar it that pushed it up from the front panel of the slut suit she wore beneath her school uniform. She chewed her bottom lip and hoped no one else noticed her predicament. When the taller girls to either side of her slid over slightly pressing against her body while still maintaining the illusion of attentive students, she knew this not to be the case. First her left leg was pulled over that of Victoria, her neighbor to that side, who wrapped her other around it, holding it in place. Then the darker skinned Justine followed suit with her other limb. When she tried to stop them, her arms were quickly gathered and clamped under the arm of the first while the hand of the blue eyed girl with the short afro snaked in to find her stiff pole which caused her to mewl slightly.

“Shhhhh, baby, shhhhh,” the blonde girl with the braided pigtail cooed as her friend let the slippery flesh glide up and down in her fingers. “It looks like you’re all worked up. Just relax and let us do everything sweetie, just relax now.” Up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, the rhythm of her thrusting was increasing slightly over time. She tried to focus on tamping down her desire to no avail. She started breathing heavily through her mouth and perspiration began to appear on her cheeks.

The short Austrian/Spanish hybrid had no idea the teacher even asked her a question until she saw her approaching the desk the trio sat at. Desperately she tried to put a halt to her humping before the beautiful Finnish futamute arrived but it was no use.

“Oh dear,” Pirkko exclaimed in mock surprise bringing a hand to her mouth. “It seems that the new girl has a problem on her first day. Yes, yes, a nice large, thick problem indeed.”

The shorter student, even in her wanton state was somewhat taken aback by the redhead’s reaction. “Teachers weren’t supposed to talk like that ... were they?”

“She told us that she thought that you had a very sexy ass Miss Haataja,” Victoria lied inching her free hand towards the crotch of the other blonde. “She said she was hoping you might show it to her.”

“She told us your sexy ass made her so horny that she needed me to stoke her lovely cock,” Justine added with a grin. “What was I to do, she’s the new girl.”

“We always want to help the new girl,” the daughter of the diner manager insisted, “welcome her to LPI.”

“Make her feel comfortable,” her dark skinned counterpart agreed.

“Yes, we must always do that,” nodded Pirkko handing a pair of straps to the two girls, who having done this before quickly had the third’s arms and legs bound to the chair she sat in. Once freed of restraining her themselves, they used their hands to push the Fischer girl further along her carnal path. Moments later Kukka Leppanen and Bijou Khumalo approached the four from behind holding the upper support and the toilet seat that would eventually attach to it. “Gold star for initiative girls,” the Finnish woman complimented with a smile. “Why don’t you work on getting those installed?”

The blue eyed Scandinavian then glanced around the class at the other students who had by now removed the bottoms of their slut suits. Their stiff pipes poking up from their own slutofier belts spoke to their eagerness to partake in this next lesson. Without a doubt many had been fed at home prior to arriving at school today and likely some had in the halls as well. On a few the bulge of their appetites was obvious, on others less so. Eventually she found what she was looking for, the biggest cock in the class, bigger than even her own, and it belonged to the grocer’s daughter Vritta Agarwal. As tall as the two flanking the smaller third, thanks to her breeding, it was likely the java skinned girl would grow taller still, for along with her complexion, she had also inherited her height from Mumbi Gatimu. Her brown eyes and auburn brown hair however, were products of her egg mother Ila Agarwal as were her body’s fuller curves.

“Vritta dear, perhaps you could be of some assistance,” the schoolmarm suggested tilting her head towards the girls bobbing rod. “It seems our dear Birna is having a difficult time keeping her hips still. I do believe you can help with that.” As she approached the redhead pulled a tube of Tunnel of Love from her purse and squirted a generous dollop on the blonde girl’s rosebud before tracing a path up the thick dark eight inch pole pushing up against it. “Such a lovely contrast in colour,” she thought as she saw the recent Icelander’s torso being lowered into a horizontal position out of the corner of her eye. A gentle push from behind was the only prompt the Kenyan/Punjabi crossbreed needed to sink her length into the quivering orifice kissing her crown.

“So is it true dear? Do you think my ass is sexy?” she asked rhetorically as she slid her panties to the floor revealing a tool as long though not as thick as the one plunging in and out of the bound student’s ass. Though she tried to answer the only sound that came from her mouth was a moan, no doubt induced by the sudden dancing of Victoria Irving’s fingers over her slippery mushroom.

“It certainly sounds like she does Miss Haataja,” Bijou Khumalo pointed out as she slipped the leather straps around the jaw and forehead of the trapped skull.

“What it does sound like is that Miss Fischer here is a noisy student, perhaps one that might want to talk too much in class,” the teacher chided as she swung a leg over the restrained torso before her. Kukka Leppanen quickly reached in and with a squeeze popped the dental plates of her new classmate from her maw, leaving her mouth a carnal bullseye of soft edges. The latter’s head was the titled forward slightly and her jaw opened a bit more as the 37 year old slid forward and pushed her pipe past the parted lips of the blonde girl. “Let’s see if we can quiet you down some dear. Let’s see if we can do that.” Pushing her glasses up onto the top of her head, she glanced around at the other students in class who then gathered around the copulating trio and lent their hands to the efforts of the first two. Staring into the stocky girl’s turquoise eyes, she smiled thought to herself “This is why I love my job.” And then Pirkko Haataja thrust her hips forward and began face fucking Birna Fischer.


The sheer amount of shit Jacqueline had devoured since she had arrived in Libereco coupled with the daily shots for stomach stretching therapy had served to expand her capacity substantially. Now carrying around the loads of three others was hardly any burden at all. Her waistline had expanded to 26 inches in the past six weeks and between that and her new 10 inch cock her wardrobe was constantly being adjusted to that end. In that time she had settled into her new position as a clerk in the town hall under Jolantha Dvorak, a lovely blonde futamute who had apparently gone to school with Contessa in Aarhus. She had introduced her to everyone that had worked there from the Mayor, whom she had briefly met in the clinic her first day, to her fellow clerks, to the apprentices some younger than her own Katriane, who had landed one of those positions herself. Once they had arrived at the town hall the mother figure of their nest had handed her off to her former classmate to prepare her for the day once more.

“How are we today dear?” the Slovak woman asked cheerfully running the palm of her hand over her stomach as she and her daughter Valeska guided her to her place next to the copier. “Umm, someone had a good breakfast today I see,” she noted as she pecked her on the cheek.

“How much did you eat honey?” asked the younger Dvorak, golden blonde and green eyed like her mother but with a darker complexion courtesy of her Portuguese seed mother Marta Barbosa. “Tell us who sat on your face this morning, tell us who stretched your lips open wide and feed you their wonderful waste baby?” she pressed as she found her cock beneath her dress and began to pump.

It was a routine the three of them had fallen into almost immediately upon her starting as a clerk. The pair pressed against the back of her legs lowering her onto a wheeled but anchored platform. Once in kneeling position, Jolantha pulled each limb wide and strapped them in place while Jacqueline recited her morning meal back to them while the 27 year old kept her hand closed around the long fleshy length as she lowered herself with the Connolly woman.

“When I woke up this morning the first thing I saw was my sister Frances was pulling her cheeks apart,” the 5’8” blonde reported as she felt her dress get hiked up from behind. “I barely had time to whet my lips.”

“She must have really had to go,” the Head Clerk surmised as she slid the metal separator along it’s track in place beneath the ass of the newly cocked bureaucrat. “Those are nice,” she complimented taking in the peach coloured satin panties with the lace hole beneath her rosebud. The older futamute then strapped each of the spread limbs to the half of the separator before using the controls to pull the orbs of flesh apart much like her sibling’s had been earlier.

“Did she feed you a lot of her fudge, Jackie?” Valeska queried, smiling as she felt the subtle implant induced thrusting of the shot slut’s tool sliding up and down in the cock collar and through her slippery fingers. “Did she make you scarf down her morning mud? How much was there?”

The Connolly woman couldn’t help but reflect back a couple of hours at the prodding of the younger futamute. She knew the taste of her sister. She knew the taste of all of who lived in their house. She knew the taste of others who did not. She closed her eyes and took herself back as the two Slovaks continued to egg her on.

“Who else used you as their toilet this morning Jacqueline?” Jolantha pressed sliding the dildo into the arm that was part of the separator before squirting a generous dose of lubricant through the hole in the peach satin panties. Tightening down the thigh straps, she forced the new clerk lower body to remain in place and then started the latex cock on it’s in and out anal furrowing.

The 41 year old moaned slightly and chewed her lower lip and breathed out her answer. “Colleen ... and her friend ... Nika.”

“Nika ... Nika...” the younger Dvorak pondered as she toyed with the desire of the submissive older woman.

“Agapova ... Nika ... Agapova,” the first struggled to detail, her arousal beginning to get the best of her.

“Oh, the teacher’s daughter, she’s a real cutie,” the 27 year old smiled, thumbing the crown of the cock she jacked on the upstroke. “I’ll bet her shit was delicious, a real treat.”

Jacqueline let her head be tilted back and placed into a frame and her hands be bound at her sides. She groaned once more as a slippery sleeve pushed down over her thick 10 inches and replaced the masturbatory motion of the younger clerk. Seconds later a pair of pulsing rounds were placed on her breasts and then milking extensions upon them. The rhythm of the three new attachments fell into line with the pulsing deep within her ass. Finally her dental plates were removed and in their place was inserted an oral spreader.

“I think she’s ready,” the Head Clerk concluded standing up and pulling down her panties. “And not a moment too soon. Let’s see if we can get her close to saturation before the rest arrive dear.”

“It’ll be close Mom, it’s five to nine,” her daughter pointed out as she backed over the open mouth, pulled her ass apart and sat down.

“I guess I’ll have to be quick,” she grinned before grunting and pushing down vigourously.

Completely restrained on her knees, head tilted back and held fast in a brace, jaw forced wide by the a latex round, Jacqueline had no choice but to accept the stench and sweat of the older futamute’s soiled crevice as it molded itself around her face. Her body had, in similar fashion, surrendered itself to the incessant carnal urgings of the devices controlled by others. A hiss, a stronger stink, a crackle and then a thick, slimy snake of sludge began to push past her open lips and across her tongue. Her throat expanded to take in her girthy treat as eyes closed and she gulped in lust. The distant clickings of the pumps imploring her body to give up it’s treasures served as a metronome of her submission. “That’s right baby, let Mommy Jolantha fill you up, let her make your tummy nice and round for all the girls,” the Connolly woman heard the other coo as she eagerly devoured the latter’s dirty delights. Over and over she swallowed the massive meal she was being fed by the 58 year old. Such lovely soft logs they were, sliding smoothly over her tastebuds on their way down. And finally when they was no more she paused in her swallowing only long enough to clean the crack of it’s fecal detritus once she had emptied before starting once more when the flood of her urine began filling her cheeks anew.

And when her widened flesh finally rose from her face, her release was but a temporary reprieve, for her beautiful daughter quickly replaced her even as she saw the movements of others out of the corner of her eye. Valeska looked down her spine and smiled, her golden blonde hair framing a face that beamed with motherly affection. “My turn sweetie, my turn now,” she murmured in an almost sing-song manner. With that she tilted her head back, pulled her cheeks apart wider, hunkered down a bit more, and methodically pumped her own fudge into the office toilet beneath her. Once more the relentless quiet carnal clacking around her was her guide, the pace of her swallowing mimicking that of the various apparatus that was a part of her thrumming, throbbing, plunging, pumping, and sucking. Jacqueline felt her breasts begin to give forth their milk and sank further into her bog of lust. She could feel herself churning below, she could feel her cock thickening, but even after both Dvorak’s had given her all they had to give, she had still not found her bliss.

The cream blonde could feel her stomach begin to stretch now having munched down two more helpings of mud to go with the three she had already held within her from breakfast. She squinted momentarily into the office light as the younger Slovak stood up acclimating herself once more to the room’s illumination and met the eyes of her predecessor. Slightly shorter than she was, the full curves of Magnolia Jeffers more than made up for the slight disadvantage in height. She squatted in front of her and smiled at her fecal replacement, their faces but inches apart. Jacqueline remembered her explaining how she had served as the office toilet for the first three years after she had started at the town hall the first time she fed her.

“And because I did so well, when there was an opening in the Futagen Department, Akila Reeves picked me out of the pool to fill it,” she had gushed as a thick tube of her filth wended it’s way down the Irish woman’s throat. “You’re just starting I know, but if you want to advance out of the secretarial pool, being a good toilet slave is the fastest way to do it. Keep going sweetie, keep swallowing now, keep eating. I can tell you like it the way you are rocking your hips. You getting close aren’t you? Oh yes you are,” she grinned, caressing the blond hair peeking out from the head brace that held her in place. “Here’s another big log for you baby, here’s another one. Cum for me now, have a nice big cum.” Another sludgy length slid across her tongue, causing her cheeks to bulge, and closing her eyes, she was enveloped by her bliss. Rope after rope of her pearly paint launched itself into the nozzle as the new shit slut was broken in by the old one, forming an unspoken bond between dominant and submissive, mistress and slave.

The rising body of dark cherry red haired assistant shattered her momentary daydream as the 29 year old hiked up her skirt exposing a cock every bit as long as her 10 inches but thicker besides. Instinctively the Connolly woman licked her lips upon spotting the turgid tool. “Oh. They’ll be time for that later sweetie, but I’ve been holding a load just for you from Eustace Lockart, you know, the lady who runs the dance studio in town. I think I’m mentioned her once or twice,” she added turning around and blocking her light once again with a pair of ass cheeks every bit as large as Radomila Zidlicky’s. “Between her shit and mine and what the Fecalmillium is going to do to that lovely fudge I have cooking inside of me ... well, I hope you’re hungry baby, I really hope you are.”

With that she lowered herself onto the parted lips and unceremoniously grunted the first of her filthy flow into existence. Long, thick, and without end, the 29 year old relentlessly forced the 41 year old to swallow desperately to keep up with the speed at which the redhead was feeding her. Reflexively she thrust her hips faster trying to keep up which in turn increased the pace at which the dildo pillaged her own ass. She could feel her passion rising higher and higher, escaping whatever control over it she might have thought she had. More and more, faster and faster, swallowing, thrusting, thrusting, swallowing. All sound eluded her senses now. Her dreamy eyes saw only the nurturing face of the pale freckled futamute looking down her spine as she fondled her hair. The lips of Magnolia Jeffers mouthed the words “Cum for me sweetie, cum for me now.” And just like that first time, Jacqueline Connolly’s cock complied with the wishes of her mistress. Again and again and again, her body spasmed forth it’s creamy glory as she devoured the slimy mud banquet fed to her from above. Again and again and again, she reveled in her servitude as her lust flooded her senses. Again and again and again, her desire to be a toilet urged her blissful surrender.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.