Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 11: After School Specials (Part Three)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: After School Specials (Part Three) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Eden had dialed back the pulse on her mother’s implant just long enough for the three of them to get her lying face up on on the first of the reading tables underneath the skylight closest to the five steps leading down to the common. The fact that each of the three surfaces came with pre-built spreader bars top and bottom betrayed their dual purpose and the three sophomores wasted no time securing the 32 year old brunette to them. An extra pair of bungie cords fished from a purse pulled her knees apart until they were level with the table top and the three eagerly surrounded the restrained futamute like kittens around a ball of yarn.

“Mommy’s still hungry, I can tell,” the cream blonde 15 year old insisted as she pulled one more item from her daypack. Fitting what all the girls were calling a ‘Cum Collar’ around her parent’s neck, she used her phone to activate it and smiled down at her progenitor from overhead, her face upside down. “I’m sure you know what that is for don’t you Mommy? Every parent got the instructions for the ones on their children. I got them too, well Grandma did, but she gave them to me, just like she did your implant controls. We are going to have so much fun together, you and me and the rest of our family, my friends,” she gushed as she climbed aboard the splayed body and lowered her ass down on the upturned face.

“Please baby,” Leana stammered, “this has gone far enough.”

“Oh no, Mommy,” the sophomore disagreed muffling the protest under her flesh as she rocked back and forth gradually forcing the lips below to part then widen to their fullest. “We haven’t gone far enough. We need to show people just how much you love eating shit Mommy, we really do.” With that the younger Darrow sighed and allowed the filth of many others she had been saving to ooze from her stretched asshole across the waiting tongue of the older. Almost immediately the lab assistant’s hips arched as they could within her bondage and cum fountained forth from her cock. Raven Ballantyne who had been idly teasing the organ giggled and quickly drew her hand back at the spasming.

“Wow, that was ... um, violent,” the dark skinned girl laughed returning a single finger to the underside of the throbbing meat as it continued jetting streams of cream.

“I’d say,” chimed in Dana Van Der Beek with a grin as she idly toyed with chestnut brown haired lab worker’s lower two holes, lightly poking one, gently prodding the other.

“There we go Mommy, there we go, show everyone how much you love eating shit,” Eden urged quietly as she waved to a couple of passers by. “My shit tastes so good doesn’t Mommy? Yes, yes it does. Raven’s shit tastes good too, so does Dana’s. Your stomach is so big now but we’re going to fill you right up Mommy. We are going to fill you up so much that you will won’t be able to hold it all in. Eat some more now Mommy, eat some more,” the girl pressed as another long thick log from within her wended it’s way through spread lips.

“This was why I had left the clinic in the first place,” a lonely voice in the back of the 32 year old’s mind wailed as she methodically devoured all the sludge her daughter was fed that day at school, reflexively offering up her pearly paste with each swallow thanks to her newest accessory, “to get out from underneath the asses of others.” “But this is what you were meant to do,” another spoke within her mind. “Look at how much you are enjoying this, look at how much you are cumming. You are so lucky to have a mother and a daughter who feed you as often as they do.” “Her daughter put a collar on her that her mother gave her.” “Only so she could enjoy eating shit even more. Look at how much she is shooting. Again and again and again. She loves it.” The second voice then stopped arguing with the first and turned it’s attention to it’s host. “You love it don’t you Leana, you love eating shit, it makes you cum. Say it with me, say it with me ‘Leana loves eating shit. It makes me cum.’” As Leana Darrow lidded eyes looked up at her daughter’s nurturing ones and she continued gulping down the latter’s fudge, her cock offering it creamy sacrifice to the fecal gods over and over, she couldn’t help but obey. “Leana loves eating shit. It makes her cum,” her own voice echoed inwardly each time she swallowed drowning out the fading wailing of the first voice.


“So, it’s settled then?” Principal Sonja Hofmaier queried looking around the table in the staff room to the other three seated there.

“She was quite an eager eater when she was here as a student,” the Vice-Principal Rita Montrose admitted, shifting her large body in her chair slightly. “She scarfed down a few loads from me over the years.” At 61, the dark skinned French native was on the slow downward slope of her scholastic career that had spanned over 30 years. With any luck when it came time for her to step down, her daughter would replace her.

“Me too Mom, me too,” Lorena added with a nod. “During my first years teaching geography, I had her for two of them. One of her Days of Servitude kicked in during one class.”

“Have either of you had the chance to feed Shelby since she has been back?” asked the fourth seated staffer, Brecklyn Foster. “I know Sonja has.”

“I haven’t as of yet,” the eldest divulged sipping her coffee.

“Same,” her daughter, the school’s guidance counselor, concurred. “She’s at the opposite end of the building. There are usually closer options available.”

“Well a week Monday, that’s will change now, won’t it?” the green eyed schoolmarm pointed out removing her glasses and letting them dangle around her neck on their chain.

“You like her at this up here then?” probed the vice-principal.

“Yeah, right out there in the main foyer, in front of the cafeteria entrance,” clarified the German.

“She hasn’t lost a thing,” the lab born teacher assured them enthusiastically. “In fact she’s improved her form and capacity. Heike and I trained her well at Bergen and since we collared her she has really found her place among us.”

“And clothing?” the principal questioned peering at the younger Montrose.

“Everyone in The Closet District is on board,” she confirmed pulling a strand of her tweed brown lob behind her ear. “They see it as an opportunity to display their wares, see what the kids like.”

“And Heike?” she then queried turning to the Foster woman.

“Last I heard she was on schedule. She figures a 10 meter perimeter will be enough,” Brecklyn offered, “but there should be a report in your e-mail in the morning. That’s what she told me anyway.”

“How will it discern among students?” The eldest among them followed up.

“Heike says it will cue off of whether a student’s Conditioning Collar has been activated or not that day,” the freckled futamute detailed.

“When was the last time LPI had a School Shit Slut anyway?” Lorena pondered reflectively.

“It’s been a few years,” her mother replied. “Back when Erika was still the principal. We had the Martinez woman at one time.”

“Interesting,” the younger mused, her lips curling slightly.

“It sounds like we are all agreed. Mariel Fischer is arriving from Reykjavik in a week,” the Hofmaier woman interceded, getting the meeting back on track. “She’ll take over Shelby’s classes and really be a boon to the swimming team as well.”

“She has a daughter as well right?” the Environmental Sciences Teacher asked considering.

“Birna, she’s a sophomore,” the Guidance Counsellor nodded, eyes twinkling. “No worries, she’s been homeschooled by Mom.”

“I look forward to meeting her,” the Kiwi bred teacher smiled.

“We all do dear, we all do,” echoed Rita Montrose returning her expression whilst closing her laptop as the meeting ended.


The three middle-aged futamutes sat in plush chairs overlooking the indoor corral. Behind each was a four litre tank of fudge with pump, hose, and mouthpiece. A large monitor some six feet from corner to corner with a variety of smaller squares, each focused on the insides of a single stall as well as the main thoroughfare hung over the row of windows taking in the interior below. Plopped down naked on several large treated leather throw pillows in front of them was a trio of young girls each sporting slight bulges in their mid-sections. The first, Belinda Mae Bloomingtree, the younger daughter of Sierra, had long chestnut brown hair and amber eyes belying her seen mother Constanina Martinez. The long lanky body of Fiona C One, on the other hand, was a product of Vera Gonzalez’s genetic code, her blonde hair that of Deborah Whatley. Finally though Dong Bo Bao retained the facial structure of her Asian heritage, her blue peepers were given to her courtesy of Leana Darrow. The hands of each were idly caressing the skin of their neighbor, feeding fingerfuls of filth from a large bowl they shared between them, aimless in their path as all six watched the screen.

“There they are now,” Sierra Bloomingtree pointed out bringing up one of the long shots showing the length of the stables and the four figures walking away from the camera, Jordana Bloomingtree and Elke Müller, two apprentices at Kattegat Riding club, and the two newest students, the Haataja twins, Saara and Salla, identical in every way but for the fact the first had long locks of tweed brown while the other copper red.

“Where are they headed again?” Marlena Müller asked shifting in her chair.

“Stall 9,” the Sioux woman replied.

“That’s where Lina is?” the Austrian followed up.

“Yes, with our other instructor, my daughter Cassidy and our best student Viiva, the Captain of the school Equestrian Team,” the Native American revealed.

“Oh, the Leppanen girl,” Enni Haataja smiled. “Always good to have a fellow Finn around.”

“She came by her place on the team honestly,” the turquoise eyed woman informed the others. “She is very, very good. Do not be surprised if she makes someone’s varsity at some point once she moves on to university.”

“As good as my Lina was?” the tallest among them queried.

“Maybe better,” the other returned.

“Why are they going there?” the teacher probed

“We like doing this on a student’s first day,” she explained. “Have the girl meet their first mount, have them develop a connection. If we lucky, maybe they get to ride a bit just inside the stable.”

“Looks like they are almost there,” the bureaucrat noted seeing the stall numbers on screen.

“Let me see if I can pull up the interior shot now,” Sierra muttered working her tablet. “Ah, there we are,” she announced triumphantly as the picture on the screen changed and the cocks of everyone in the room immediately hardened.

“Will we really get to ride today?” Salla Haataja asked eagerly as the quartet approached the end stall.

“Hopefully,” Jordana replied, her coal black hair pulled into a loose pony tail making prominent blue eyes on a deeply tanned face. “It depends on our instructors really. They’ll decide if you’re ready.”

“Where are they?” asked Elke before turning to the other two “I take lessons here but it’s my first day as an apprentice. I’m still getting used to the routine.”

“Right here,” the Sioux girl answered as the four students turned into Stall 9, three of them unprepared for what they saw.

The twins recognized the first two naked futamute’s immediately. The taller of the two, but just barely was of Native American extraction. Somewhat on the lithe side, she had long medium brown hair and turquoise eyes. Both knew her from the website as Cassidy Bloomingtree the Head Instructor at Kattegat Riding Club. The second had also been there but both had seen her at school as well. Freckled with a golden blonde bob and violet eyes, with more curves than her colleague, Viiva Leppanen was known around LPI as a bit of a tomboy. Both sported generous lengths that were in a semi-hard state. The third on the other hand, the third presented a completely different picture.

Naked but for the conflicting emotions she wore on her freckled face, the champagne blonde futamute with grey eyes lay trussed up in the middle of a mound of straw in front of them. Her half bent legs were bound by her ankles to a weighted bar on the floor, just like her stretched arms were by her wrists to one over her head. Each of her knees had been pulled to the floor and secured giving her the appearance of a frog on it’s back. In addition to that a pair of spherical metal pieces pushed her crevice apart exposing a moist rosebud for all to see. Her head was held motionless by a brace that looked attached to the upper bar and her mouth was held agape by a metal round that had been inserted where her teeth should be. Daintily sitting atop each breast was a round tan pad that traced the edges of each nipple that looked to have electrical leads attached to them. Around her neck was a collar that each of the students was quite familiar with. Lastly, a slutofier belt was strapped around her waist and her cock slithered up and down within it’s slippery confines as her hips rhythmically flexed. While her expression veered wildly between trepidation and arousal, those of Cassidy and Viiva were far different.

“Welcome to your day learning to ride at Kattegat Riding Club girls,” Cassidy greeted squatting down beside the bound futamute with the short 50’s flipback hair. “My name is Cassidy Bloomingtree. I’ll be your instructor. This is our best rider Viiva Leppanen, she is the Captain of the school Equestrian Team. She will be helping me today.”

“She’s really good,” Elke gushed giving the hands of the two girls she had unconsciously taken a hold of a squeeze.

“And this,” she paused as she caressed the hair of the troubled woman, “this is Lina. If all goes well you will get to ride her today.” Smiling at the two new students she continued. “We like to initially train all of the girls who take lessons from us to ride bareback first. Controlling your mount with your legs and your butt is important and we find that this helps develop that. So if you could take off your school uniforms, you too Elke, and pile them in the corner over there that would be a good start. Oh, leave your slutofier belts on please.”

Bound so that the mechanically induced undulating of her hips was the only motion allowed her body the mind of the 29 year old Austrian emerged from fog her mother’s Mesmermamillin spiked milk had put her under too late. This was not what Lina had signed up for when she agreed to come back from Berlin. She was a professional equestrian, she had won tournaments. Granted they were not prestigious ones, but still tournaments just the same. “You must release me,” she tried plead to her one time classmate at LPI, but with her mouth locked in place as it was the words were an unintelligible mess of sound.

“What was that Lina?” Cassidy asked as she offered her hand to her soft curly locks once more with one hand while pushing up the pulse on the freckled woman’s implant a bit more with the other, “You want to be ridden today?” The brunette took the moan she received as a positive reply to her rhetorical query. “Maybe dear, maybe. It depends on how well the girls here get to know you. The one with the brown hair is Saara, and the one with the red hair is Salla. They do seem impatient to learn don’t they?” she pondered aloud as the belly bulges of both freshmen were revealed in their nakedness.

Eventually the six girls stood before the Müller woman nude but for their slutofier belts. The eldest Bloomingtree girl had the codes of each of their implants on her phone, though only Viiva and Jordana were aware of this fact. She had them all set at 2.2, just high enough for them to feel that warm glow within and know they were constantly churning their load. The oldest Sioux futamute moved around to the others mid section and took her stiff cock in hand, eliciting another moan as she began stroking it up and down. “Saara, why don’t you come over here and help me here. It’s always good to let your mount get comfortable with you, to let it get used to your touch. Viiva why don’t you get started down there with Salla, show her what Lina likes.”

“What about me Ma’am?” Elke asked grinning ear to ear at her older sibling’s predicament, the piling of her long dark brass blonde hair atop her head a reflection of her Austrian parent. “Can I help get ‘the mount’ ready for riding?”

“Yes, yes, you may,” the turquoise eyed instructor nodded. “Why don’t you and Jordana each kneel on either side there and put your hands on her chest to monitor her breathing, make sure she doesn’t get too nervous and kick.”

“Here?” the darker skinned sophomore queried placing her hands on one of Lina’s heaving breasts.

“Yes, but with a lighter touch, just a single fingertip, round and round on the pink part,” Cassidy instructed, “just like my sister. Watch how she does it. Gentle now, gentle, we don’t want to make her nervous.” Another whimper sounded from the mouthguard as an additional source of pleasure was added to the cacophony of carnal stimulus.

Meanwhile the Finnish senior had pulled out a tube of Tunnel of Love lubricant from her handbag and squirted a small mound of the gel on both on her hand and that of her freshman counterpart. Then taking the younger girl’s hand in her own she lined up their fingers together and started tracing a slippery path around the bound Austrian’s rosebud. “Nice easy circle’s like that, Salla, like a feather, let her get used to you. See how her flower beckons you to touch it now. Look at her face, she how she wants you to. Watch what happens when we each stick one finger in.” The 17 year old freckled blonde then pushed her index finger and that of the redheaded 14 year old past the sphincter of the 29 year old and penetrated until it found the rise of desire within. “Feel that Salla, feel the little bump? That’s what you want to find each time you go in. Let’s try a few strokes. Watch her face now.” And with that the slow fingerfucking of Lina Müller’s ass began.

Similar to her twin sister, Saara had been given instructions on how to befriend the new mount and with her hand inside that of her older instructor’s had a firm grip on the ‘horn of the saddle’ as it slid up and down within her fingers. The two Haataja’s shared a glance at each other, then looked to the face of the restrained futamute as they were instructed. Her expression was one of constant conflict, of a mind screaming one thing but a body’s desires nonetheless drowning out it’s protests. Two fingers were inserted into the netherhole by the younger as the older pulled hers out, then a third, and finally a fourth. A rhythm between the two sister’s was found, one joined by the sibling of the bound woman. The Sioux instructor and the Captain of the Equestian Team took the opportunity to coat their own tools in the new lubricant before sliding them through the assflowers of the two new students adding another layer of sweat and arousal to the surroundings.

In the office above the corral, things had changed. Each of the older futamutes had long ago discarded their panties and sat with legs spread in their plush chairs, cocks in full glory. The three freshmen, smeared and swollen from their earlier schoolyard feedings had obediently made their way to the seated women when beckoned. Though slightly narrower of hip than her classmates, her 5’5” height steered the surrogate towards the Futagen Program Administator who at 5’11” could easily see over top of her. Enni Haataja for her part was eager to try the wider hips of Belina Mae Bloomingtree. As she slowly pulled the girl down on her massive girth, she was privately a little jealous that the young Sioux, who was the same age as her twins, had developed far better in this regard than her two daughters. Such a succulent ass this one had. Sierra, ever the polite host, took what was left her, which meant it was the Business Practice Teacher’s daughter for her. The shortest of the bunch, she actually matched up well with the 5’4” horse trainer. Though not as blessed between the legs as her two counterparts, the ride each provided the other was pleasant all the same. As slippery older hands gripped younger cocks, older pipes slid effortlessly in and out of holes made slick and pliable by the new lubricant Tunnel of Love that the Sioux woman had on hand. The lovely ridges the gel beckoned forth from the walls of the anal canals it coated, a truly unique feature of the new concoction, provided further stimulus to hardened flesh furrowing their depths. Each of them was lost in the motions of their own rising tides of arousal as they peered intently at the screen At the Haataja twin’s first day as students, at Elke Müller’s first day as an apprentice, at Lina Müller’s first day, and perhaps her last, as an instructor.


Juliette dare not luxuriate under the warm cascading water too long, but luxuriate she did. The 28 year old needed to come down from her post-orgasm high before she went back into that bedroom. She couldn’t get distracted by the rampant fast forward fantasies that had flashed through her mind. Darrell had to want to become Dariella willingly not simply because she wished for it. Eventually she felt herself calmed enough to step out from under her aquatic sanctuary and towel off before applying some make-up and sliding into her sapphire satin underthings she had hung there as well as the matching bathrobe, and padding back into the bedroom.

“How is my Dariella doing?” the blonde girl asked grabbing a pair of mauve satin panties with pink frills from the top drawer of her dresser, a pair she knew he greatly favoured, and slipping them into her pocket.

“What ... was ... that you ... put ... in my ... asshole?” he struggled through the uneven breaths of his involuntary arousal.

“Your ass? Oh no, baby, that’s not what that is, no, no,” she chided gently as she blew on her suitor’s widened sphincter and smiled. “Darrell has a cock and an asshole, Darrell does. But not Dariella. Dariella has a pretty little clitty and nice moist pussy. And when your with me in my bedroom you’re Dariella aren’t you?” she pressed with another directed jet of breath. “Aren’t you?”

“Yes,” he whimpered, “Yes.”

“Yes what baby, who are you?”

“I’m Dariella,” he answered through a mewl as he squirmed the little he could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.