Libereco - Cover

Libereco

Copyright© 2023 by Juxtaposition

Chapter 9: After School Specials (Part One)

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: After School Specials (Part One) - Libereco is a series of stories about a fictional independent community of Futanari hybrids on an island somewhere in the Kattegat/Skagerrak area between Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Germany that takes place chronologically in a present day current events exclusionary bubble but contains near future science.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   Restart   School   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Aldona Castillo sat in the milking stool next to the gunwale of the expanded cradle unit in the freshening chamber of The Mahogany Lounge. This was kind of a daily ritual with her. Before she opened the doors at 3:30 PM, she liked to spend some time in here with it’s occupant. It was a rather large structure as far as such things went, hers was the first of it’s kind in Libereco, she had ordered the first one purpose built nearly 20 years ago. It had been replaced twice since then, this latest model having been installed some four summers ago. To be sure there were the normal features of such a room to be found here. There was a long counter with a built in row of sinks, each with a tall stool of their own with every station fronted by an illuminated three paned make up mirror. There was a lubricant dispensary with multiple brands including the ever popular Beanstalk brand, that lengthened the cock it was used on, as well as a new one the folks at Creative Research Group named Tunnel of Love. There were even a couple of easily cleanable leather loveseats and other additional seating for others to wait sitting rather than having to stand. But the main feature, the item that dominated the room, was that she sat beside now, the eight foot long oval shaped tub in the center of the room that housed the establishment’s public toilet, Milena Hlaváč.

The second eldest daughter of a futamute who had become a very dear friend to her, the 34 year old had been the room’s only permanent occupant, having been installed in her current role a year after undergoing futamutation at 14. It had been a hectic time for the Hlaváč family. There had been clouds left behind in what was then called the Czech Republic that Růžena never spoke of. As it was the woman had to retrieve each of her three children separately putting herself at risk and threatening to make those she left in Libereco orphans each time she left. And when she did it was in Aldona’s care she left them. The Venezuelan was another who, like her blonde friend, first arrived in the community with her own cock and a baby born out of wedlock. She understood more than most exactly what challenges the recent émigré was facing, albeit her arrival was not accompanied by nearly as much danger.

Nela had been the first, then Milena the next. Finally Silvie, three years younger than the eldest had been last. She slid her hand up and down on the stock of Milena Hlaváč ‘s member, watching her gulp down a steady meal of mud from the hose dredging her nourishment from the slurry of shit she wallowed in while her ass steadily spooled a never ending flow of fudge from her own body back into the pool. She deliberately stroked her pipe watching her cum spatter onto her swollen browned stomach rising and falling in the sea of brown she bathed in and thought back to that first day. “Do you remember that baby? Do you remember the first day you tasted Marina’s shit? Do you remember how much you came when you did? Do you remember how much you came to love it? How much you came to love being a toilet? How much you still do?” she cooed as the pair watched the restrained blonde’s thick nine inches spurt it’s cream over and over.

Through lust filled, lidded eyes Milena watched her body gently arch the product of it’s arousal into the air again and again and let her mind draft far, far, away, far back in time, back to that day. Milena Hlaváč remembered...

Her mother and her older sister Nela had picked her up from the clinic once she had been released with her new cock. Dr. Larsen had told her that hers had grown in well, measuring six inches long and five inches in girth, which was on the big side for a 14 year old. “You’ll make a lot of friends with the other girls once your Mommy takes off your chastity device.” Milena could already feel the pulsing deep within her ass that the older Danish woman explained was the Prostatic Stimulator. “It will help you with semen production dear, always important when you first grow a cock.”

The three of them had eaten a late lunch at the fancy restaurant her sister was serving her apprenticeship at, a place called The Mahogany Lounge. A Hispanic woman, a Miss Castillo had come over after they were done to say hello as her older sister took her leave to get ready for her shift. “This is Mommy’s friend Aldona sweetie, she is the manager of this place. She was the one who took your older sister on as an apprentice last year,” she introduced as the large futamute slid into the somewhat secluded booth’s rounded bench so they she was flanked on either side. Taller than her parent and heavier of breast, she was equally as wide hipped as the one who had given birth to her. But whereas one has long cream blonde hair, the others dark locks were much shorter.

“Here let Mommy take that off so you can show Auntie Aldona you nice new cock,” the eldest Czech offered pulling down her daughter’s panties before fishing a key out of her purse for the chastity device. “Here, put one leg up on the table over there and the other one over here,” she instructed causing the younger to slump slightly so the calves of her spread legs sat flat on the top of the dining surface. A click and a loosening and for the first time Milena got a good look at her brand new cock as it slowly unfurled and hardened before her eyes. She remembered that she was wearing the new dress her mother had bought for her to wear. It was a soft peach cotton base with pale flowers of various colours patterned upon it. With her legs skewed as they were it was now bunched around her waist and this new piece of anatomy she now possessed nestled among it’s folds.

“Oh, that is a nice cock Milena, you should be happy that it grew as large as it did so quickly,” the Venezuelan gushed. “Maybe in time, it could get as big as your mother’s, maybe even as big as mine.” Her hand hovered around the newly made flesh. “Can I feel it sweetie? Would you mind?”

The young Czech could feel the pulse within her. Had it grown stronger? She wasn’t sure. She felt hotter though. And somehow she knew that, yes, yes she wanted someone to touch her new cock, but at the same time she wasn’t sure what would happen if someone did. Anxiety flickered across her face and she chewed her bottom lip, then looked to her right were her gaze was met with her mother’s nurturing smile.

“Maybe you’d like your Mommy to be the first one to touch your lovely cock?” the restaurateur suggested to which the girl in the middle answered with a barely perceptible nod. She barely noticed the movement behind her until a pair of legs dropped over her shoulders pinning her arms behind them. “This is Charlotte, one of the girl’s that apprentices here with your sister,” she introduced as the tall blonde girl bent over her body from her perch on the ridge behind the curved leather bench seat and grinned at her upside down.

With a peck on her forehead the other student slid her hands into the top of her garment and found her nipples at the same time her parent’s slippery hand encircled her turgid tube. The 14 year old groaned in desire and leaned into the lap behind her as she was slowly pumped for the first time. Her hips were beckoned to motion they had no choice but to follow.

“It feels so good doesn’t it baby, having Mommy play with your lovely tool,” the oldest Hlaváč cooed maintaining a steady rhythm. A second greasy hand, this one belonging to the other woman began lazily tracing the depths of her crevice pausing momentarily at her anus each time it passed. Each respite got longer and longer and each one applied a bit more pressure until a single finger found passage into her anal canal. The youngest futamute whimpered and arched her back inadvertently pushing the digit further in with triggered another groan and then the two hands were acting in concert, one up and down, the other in and out. Soon there were two, and then three fingers furrowing her darkest orifice, pushing in and sliding across what she was told was her prostate again and again in perfect cadence to her mother’s carnal nurturing.

“Oh look sweetie there’s Nela,” her parent pointed out with a nod, her cheek next to hers. “Doesn’t she look fetching?” Her eyes slid beyond the booth they were crowded into to her sister in a short sequin black strap mini-dress that seemed to hang off of her erect nipples and a pair of high pumps of the same colour that made her tower over her younger sibling even more. Flanking her were a pair of women who looked to be sisters, one with chestnut brown hair in a tight bun wearing high collared dark green mini, the other with a wavy bob of champagne blonde dressed in a lower cut garment of electric blue. Both were taller than her and more generous of hip, and the older, darker one had breasts that rivaled their hostess’s.

“And she’s with the Whatley’s,” the Hispanic futamute acknowledged as the three kept urging her to greater carnal heights with their tactile teasing. “Would you like to see what your sister does here in The Mahogany Lounge for her apprenticeship dear? She can show you, she probably would like to. Do you want to see?” With that, she smiled and nodded to the other group who

then approached their booth.

First her sister crawled up onto the table top and turned around until she was lying on her back, the top of her skull but a foot away, meeting Milena’s gaze with an upwards glance. She bent her knees and let them flop to the table spreads as the dark haired woman followed her onto the surface after removing her panties. Slowly she slid dark green hips across her sibling’s black sequins until they were brushed up against the latter’s face while the slightly younger blonde had taken hiked up Nela’s dress, exposing her slightly thrusting tool.

“This is Contessa Whatley,” Aldona introduced nodding to the one closest, “and that is her younger sister Clarice. They both work for Libereco Financial Services, the bank here in Libereco, helping our town invest in outside interests. They eat here often.”

“We really like the service the staff provide,” the older explained.

“Your sister has become one of our favourites,” Clarice chimed in.

“Though we also really like the dark skinned girl over there, Marina A Four,” the first noted.

“True, true,” the slightly shorter banker concurred.

“See the girl with the short honey blonde hair standing beside her?” the full breasted brunette queried. “The one in the dark cherry red dress? That’s my daughter Deborah. She apprentices here as well.”

“We should introduce you to both of them later,” the blonde banker suggested.

“Yes, yes we should,” her mother agreed hugging her a bit closer as the first slowly pulled her green dress up over her pale flesh and spread her cheeks, revealing a trembling anal bloom, moist with stink. “Watch now baby, watch now and see what your sister does here at the Mahogany Lounge.”

With that Milena looked on as Nela reached around and gripping Contessa’s hips pulled her face further into them and opened her mouth while the latter’s sister started pumping her piece much like hers was being jacked by her mother. One young Czech futamute’s gaze was captured by the other and she was forced to focus on the flexing hole above which abruptly expanded offering forth a soft thick tube of shit which slid through the parted lips below. On and on it went, it’s flow steady and relentless. Her sibling’s eyes closed in bliss as she swallowed methodically and her cock began spurting white gooey cream she had only heard about prior her arrival. Her sister was eating shit like it was ice cream and apparently wanted to.

“See how much Nela loves being Miss Whatley’s toilet, sweetie,” her mother whispered in her ear as she and the other hemming her in continued to push her further and further down her own path of pleasure. “Take a closer look baby, smell what your sister is eagerly munching down. She felt herself pushed forward from behind by the other student and suddenly she was but an inch away from the unending brown serpent of sludge. “Sniff baby, sniff.” And she did. The pungent odor overwhelmed her senses but somehow she was unable to look away.

A hand reached out from behind and dipped two fingers into the descending dark delicacy and another pinched her nose. Moments later her mouth popped open, her body desperate for air and the twin fudge filled digits slid across her tongue. The second hand then pulled her jaw shut as the first fucked itself in and out of her mouth at the same pace the other two were egging on her cock and prostate. A second, a third, then a fourth portion was fed her in the same way, each larger than the last as the pace of all three arms marched on. Then before the fifth, her jaw opened in anticipation. “Share with Nela sweetie, share with your sister,” her parent once more urged as her skull was pushed forward further and her parted lips met her sibling’s and the two hungry mouths fed on one thick deluge of decadence.

The fingers furrowing her ass, the fingers encircling her prong, sped up now, pulling her freewill further and further into this familial fudgefest. But all good things must come to an end and this did before she could find her way to that place Nela had arrived at a long time ago. The two Whatley sisters changed places but, despite her feeble protests, Milena was pulled back away from the table. It was only when she saw a second figure approaching out of the corner of her eye that she understood. “I think my baby needs more than a snack. I think she needs to eat a full meal.”

“Marina dear, I think Milena is hungry, perhaps you can help her with that,” she heard Aldona Castillo suggest as her head was tipped back into Charlotte’s lap.

“Yes Ma’am,” she heard the older girl answer and moments later a spread pair of latte shaded cheeks descended on her parted lips. And then she was swallowing once more, only this time her mouth was filling much quicker forcing her to gorge much more vigourously as the manual manipulations increased in intensity once again. Swallowing and humping, humping and swallowing, her prostate and cock humming, throbbing, tingling, she could feel herself getting hotter and hotter. She was losing focus now, she could only act on reflex. Her glazed grey eyes met the mocking grey eyes of the dark skinned girl above and taste and touch merged with each other. The 14 year old was vaguely aware of the splattering on her dress as the inner dam of her resistance burst and her body gave itself over to ecstasy.

Aldona maintained her steady stroking cadence as the club’s public toilet responded to her continual feeding by spurting volley after volley of cum onto her muddy body. “You are remembering your first feeding, aren’t you dear? Remembering lovely Marina filling you full of her lovely fudge; Remembering your first big, beautiful orgasm.” A sudden increase in the restrained futamute’s humping told the Venezuelan she had hit the mark. “Yes, I thought so baby,” she smiled as she looked down at her. “Did you know she has a daughter now, a sophomore at LPI? Her name is Apollonia. She’s a real beauty.”

“She’s not quite as curvy as he mother was at her age, but she also has a bit of a vulnerability to her that Marina didn’t have either. Lauren Landry was her seed mother. She has her red hair and amber eyes,” she detailed as she glanced at her watch. “I’m interviewing her later today for one of the two apprenticeships on offer this year. I really like her though. Wouldn’t that be lovely, Marina and her daughter Apollonia both feeding you their yummy fudge?” More desperate thrusting upwards leading to higher geysers of cum once more informed the restaurateur she was on the right track. “I thought so,” she confirmed as she momentarily stopped her stroke once the spasm of joy had passed long enough to slip a milking nozzle onto the end of Milena’s nine inch cock. As her steady stroking cadence was artificially replaced and the Czech futamute’s seed began getting sucked up the hose, she ensured the mouth feed was operating at proper levels then stood up. “Time to check the books sweetie,” she explained as she turned and walked towards the door. “Maybe I’ll come by later and introduce you to our newest apprentice,” she added on her way out the door as her lips curved upwards.


It was a sunny but blustery day, clouds were slowly drifting in from the north, and the swells were high offshore. “Without a doubt a storm was coming. It was likely for that reason foot traffic downtown was a little less than usual even though it was still September,” Valeri Ballentyne reasoned silently. That said the table the five of them were sitting at was in a part of the patio at Stella’s that was sheltered from the wind. Both Babineauxs were there, mother Audrée and daughter Desirae, as was a third member of the management at Rattles Daycare and Baby Boutique, Chimaka Dakota.

At 51 the Sioux native had done an amazing job at maintaining her body. True, Audrée was six years her senior, but the Frenchwoman also did not have her 37DD mammaries to contend with either. She was one of the town’s most resilient producers of mother’s milk which made her uniquely qualified to be the Head Nursemaid to baby sissy girls. To be sure, the healthy thickness between her legs didn’t hurt either. And she had no problems being on camera either, which really helped her out. As the manager of Libereco Broadcasting Services, it was up to Valeri to provide content that was market worthy for release under their erotic video Unicorn Productions label and the scenes of the Dakota woman sliding her girthy nine inches in and out of a sissy’s boypussy while the baby suckled hungerly on one of her breasts always did well in the pay per view. The blue eyed futamute’s still attractive face was framed by a honey brown bob, but it was definitely her boobs that were her calling card.

Across from them beside the filmmaker was Radomila Zidlicky, the local government’s Placement Administrator. Shorter than everyone else present, she was nearly as wide as she was tall, her 41 inch hips the envy of all present, as was her beast of a cock, the only one at the table larger than the Sioux woman’s. And while the short black haired Polish native’s bosom needed the same bra size as her taller colleague, her numbers in terms of volume and recovery were not as impressive. She pushed her glasses a bit further up on her nose and forked the last of her coconut cream pie into her mouth. “So how is my daughter doing with the sissys so far?”

“Caprina? Learning bit by bit. Baby Frieda seems to have really taken a shine to her,” Chimaka reported. “Your girl does have a nice fullness in her bra and she is thick between the legs, but she still needs to grow a bit more in both places.

“That’ll come in time though I’d imagine,” Audrée interjected, “I mean she is 15 years old.

“Oh certainly, I agree,” the nursemaid nodded. “And she comes from good genetics as well,” she then added.

“Of course she does,” the bureaucrat confirmed sparking titters from the others.

“How about you?” Desirae asked the Canadian. “How are things at the studio?”

“Lust TV is gearing up for a new season,” Ballentyne divulged sipping her coffee. “We’re considering a couple of new ideas there in addition to what we already have. The weekly show we do at Rattles, the Red Fem stuff, the work with do with the clinic, there all standbys that do well. But we have a couple of other things we might want to try this year.”

“Care to elaborate?” the shortest queried curious.

“No, no, not really,” the director grinned. “You’ll have to wait like everyone else.”

A look of mild annoyance flickered across the Pole’s face.

“I do look forward to your daughter’s appearances though,” she offered “I think she will be a fine addition to your apprentices. I was actually surprised when you did not try to get her big sister Naazima in her sophomore year.”

“‘Zima had her mind set on getting in at the town library,” Radomila related. “Composition is her thing. She is already writing poetry in several languages. Thought I can understand the fit physically. Still, the girl you did get, Daya, I really like. I think she’s a natural.”

“She wants to go into medicine once she graduates,” the elder Babineaux revealed. “Berlin if she can get in.”

“And the rest of it? The clothing, the accessories?” Zidlicky probed

“The way Des and Brandy are working things, the place practically runs itself anymore,” Audrée replied.

“That’s not true Mom,” her daughter countered. “We’re always glad to have you on board.”

“You’ve come a long way dear ... and so has Brandy. A lot of the stuff you used to count on me for, the accounting, design decisions, the two of you now take care of” the older French native pointed out. “Give yourself some credit.”

“Sounds like you’re getting bored,” Chimaka suggested as the waitress Cameron Gatimu started clearing empty dishes from the table. “Not that one dear, that one I’ll need right here,” she instructed guiding the girl’s hand so that the big salad bowl she had found it’s way in front of her. “If you could bring some more ice tea it would be most helpful,” she added brushing against the front of the girl and feeling her rounded tummy.

“Sounds like you could use a new challenge,” the dark skinned Canadian deduced watching the ass of the 16 year old sway in her cutoffs as she retreated back into the restaurant loaded down with empty dishes. Turning to her Polish counterpart she shrugged. “You’re the Placements Admin honey.”

“That I am,” confirmed the shorter futamute.

“You have anything suitable on offer for Big Brain Babineaux over here?” she teased flashing her teeth at her friend.

“I might actually,” the bureaucrat returned as amusement rippled through the others. “Let me look at something.” After a few minutes of trawling through her files Radomila spoke “How do you feel about hair Audrée?”

“Ummm, I have some ... I want more?” came the obtuse reply.

“Other people’s, other people’s hair, you ninny,” the other chastised jokingly over the din of laughter.

“Why do you ask?” the 57 year old questioned from behind a grin once some semblance of calm had returned.

“Ever since Edith Hartley went into reversion, I’ve been looking for someone to plug into Aphrodite’s Salon and Spa at the top,” the coal maned official admitted.

“Who do you have there now?” Desirae wondered.

“Hannelore Hearn is the senior most staff at the moment and Janice Purcell is returning from Kristiansand,” she detailed. “Hanni actually requested her, knew she was coming back apparently.”

“Didn’t they belong to the same sorority?” Chimaka thought aloud.

“Aarhus,” confirmed the younger Babineaux. “Both Hanni and Rebekka did.”

“Interesting two surrogates deciding on the same surname prior to university,” Ballentyne pondered. “Don’t see that too often. And how is it the Purcell girl knows them? She wasn’t same class or?”

“Two years later according to my records,” Radomila volunteered.

“Sounds like they are about where I was when you started teaching me the ropes Mom,” the 37 year old noted.

“This is probably good for six to eight years if you want it Audrée,” the Zidlicky woman estimated. “I’m sure that by then you will have taught them everything they need to know about day to day enterprise management.”

“Go for it Mom,” her daughter urged. “This sounds like a great opportunity.”

“Trying to push me out the door, are you?” the older jested.

“Are you kidding? I want preferential booking at the salon,” the black haired French futamute returned in kind inspiring more chuckles from the others.

“Fair enough,” she agreed with a sideways glance to her progeny. “Set up a meeting, let’s see if we are on the same page.”

“Oh, there you are dear,” Chimaka greeted once more when the Gatimu girl arrived with the ice tea. “It’s good you are here, there is no more food on the table.”

“Oh, did you want me to bring more plates so you can visit the buffet again?” the turquoise eyed 16 year old offered.

“Actually dear,” the Sioux nursemaid declared, unbuttoning the girl’s shorts before sliding one hand inside her panties and another onto her rounded midsection. “I think we might have everything we need right here.” Once her garments fell down to her ankles the lab born junior let herself be guided until she was mounted on the salad bowl the nursemaid had placed in her lap. Popping open her blouse, her offer of a nipple was readily accepted by the dark skinned girl with the auburn brown hair. “Just like my little girls in daycare,” she murmured. Pulling the student’s ass cheeks apart she pushed her down further then gave her waist a gentle squeeze. “There we go baby, shit for Mommy, fill the bowl up with your lovely sludge.” The Native American peered through her glasses down the spine of the smaller figure and trailed a finger in the steady flow of filth exiting her rosebud and piling up in the container below while with her free hand she held the back of her skull fast to her breast. “That’s my good girl, shit for Mommy, drink Mommy’s milk.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.