The Fuck You Announcement - Cover

The Fuck You Announcement

Copyright© 2023 by Harry Carton

Chapter 5

Monday – Kathy –

Mark was gone by the time I woke up. He must have left early. I got out of bed and cruised around the bedroom. His clothes were still here. That was a good sign. If he was going to get all ‘this is my woman and my pride won’t let her see another man’ then he would have stormed out over the weekend.

The only thing I could see that was different was he’d bought himself some lo-rise, multi-colored briefs and disappeared his white ones. Not much of a revolutionary move, if you ask me. He accepted it. That was good.

I lay on the bed and got out my vibe. It was marketed as a ‘2 ½’ model. It had a long dildo, a shorter funny shaped ‘egg on a long tail’ for the ass, and a pair of ears that beat the hell out of what any man could do to my clit. It took a long time to seat it properly, what with all the places it had to go. But when I finally got it plugged in to me, it was almost as good as Lucas.

He was longer than Mark, not as thick as Carlos. Lucas was longer, Carlos was the best cunt licker I’d ever met. Give that man a BJ and he’d lick you to distraction. But neither of them would treat me like Mark would. I knew that Mark would be the daddy that I wanted for my baby. I sure hoped that he wouldn’t get on his high horse and he’d resume fucking me bareback. I needed to have him as my baby-daddy. Or at least, give him a plausible excuse for me to claim him as my baby-daddy.

I knew that, once he saw a baby, he’d love it / him / her. And then the DNA wouldn’t matter.

Why was I fucking Lucas? It was a pure money play. If I could prove that he was the daddy there was no way I’d ever be hurting for cash, no matter what happened to my job. He needed his wife to keep pouring money into his company, so that he could siphon it off to his private account. Then I wouldn’t have to worry about David, who was the asshole I fucked for a year before Carlos. He was the managing partner in Atlanta before he got tagged for ‘creative accounting’ with customer’s money.

I knew that I was just a mid-life crisis for Lucas. He wanted to have somebody with my looks and age on his arm at his business meetings. “Business meetings.” Hah! I let his buddies look, maybe touch a little on the dance floor, but I’d drag him off to some bathroom for a BJ. And then, a little jiggle on the bed afterwards. He had a nice long dick, and a thickness that fit nicely in my ass.

Ooohhh! The 2 ½ was starting to do its thing. I pressed it in and pretend it was Lucas. I let it run wild on me and came. It was a nice one. Nothing to cuddle afterwards, like Mark. He let me fuck and fuck, and then treat me like I was made of spun glass. I’d let him think that what I wanted was really his idea. Put that together with the daddy thing, and I wasn’t going to let him go.

Besides, where would he go. He’d go to the poorhouse, that’s where. Tough luck that his DOJ job didn’t pay anything. I mean, his 401k plus his regular account was just about half a mil. I couldn’t do anything with that. I let him think I was handling it personally, but I’d really handed it off to a junior associate.

No, he needed my income to pay for ‘the life he’d become accustomed to.’ And I needed to keep it that way.

She turned to the bedside table and put the 2 ½ back in the drawer. It never occurred to her to lock the drawer. Mark would never look there. It would be an invasion of her space, and he’d never do that. He wouldn’t. Even with this going on. He accepted it. She was sure of that.

She got up and showered and dressed. Gray flannel suit today. It wasn’t a Lucas day, so there was no need to dress sexy.

She stopped down the hall at the door to the office, now apparently the piano room, and smiled to herself. Of course, he’d locked it. Of course, she had a key. But he’d never keep anything here that he’d wanted to keep away from her. Was there anything that he’d want to keep from her? She doubted it.

By 9:30 she was in her office, checking the overseas markets, having gulped down the coffee Mark had left for her. She was interrupted by Jason, a junior account manager.

“We’ve lost an account. One I think you ought to know about. It’s the Mark James account. He’s pulled the 401k account and the personal account. They’re going to TD Ameritrade.”

“He WHAT?!”

“The transfer papers were put through on Friday. They reached our backroom this morning. The backroom flagged it, since it was marked as your family.”

“Okay. I’ll handle it.”

She reached for her phone and dialed Mark’s office number at the DOJ. “Can I speak to Mark James? This is his wife.”

“I’m sorry but he’s with clients, just now. He should be breaking for lunch in a couple of hours. I’ll see he gets the message,” said the adjudicators’ department secretary.

She called up her appointment diary, and noticed that Mark had sent her an email. It read: “Dr. Lauren Applebottom. Marriage Counselor. Please confirm the appointment for next Tuesday at 1:00 with Dr. Applebottom by this Tuesday, end of business.” The date of the email showed it was entered at 9:10 this morning.

Well, shit! This wasn’t going according to plan. Not at all.

---- Mark ----

I got up early and poured all but a cup of coffee down the sink. Then I powdered a ‘Plan B’ pill and poured it into the coffee, and left it for the bitch to drink down. I headed to the office and pulled in to the lot at 7:30, and left a message with Sidney Hart, my supervisor. Sid officed in DC. I wasn’t feeling well, I told him. I signed out with Carmen, the department secretary, for an on-site appointment for the Darby vs Freeman Anesthesiology Associates case. Dr. Freeman was a medical gas passer at the local hospitals and Mr. Darby was a malingerer – not that I was anything but an impartial arbitrator. Nothing was scheduled for two weeks, on the Freeman case, but I had some things to take care of. I’d told the scheduling secretary I would call in with an update later this morning.

I contacted HR in the DOJ. They were iron-bound to respect confidences and got a referral to a Dr. Applebottom for next week. I called her.

First thing thereafter, I visited the “Spy versus Spy” store in the not-so-nice part of town. I got a magnetic tracking device that would let me follow her car from my phone. And an app that would let me remotely activate the sound and video of her phone.

Did I want to do that? No, I didn’t. But her ‘fuck you’ declaration meant this was war.

I took the 20-something clerk over to the other side of the store. There wasn’t anybody in the store, but I motioned him over anyway.

“Say,” I near-whispered. “Do you know anybody who could, you know, provide some pharmaceutical enhancement to my personal life?”

He goggled at me. “You mean drugs?”

“Uhhh ... Yeah.”

“No. I don’t really.” I showed him the $50 bill in my hand.

“You sure? I’m not a cop. Do I look like a cop?”

He paused, as if he was thinking things over. “You could talk to a guy named Lucas. Big, black dude, over on Mulberry.”

Lucas? Pass, thanks. “I was hoping for somebody who wouldn’t knock me on the head.”

“Well, you could talk to a guy. High school kid. He’s in a gang though. White kid named Joe. He hangs around the east end-zone of the football field after school. You know Woodrow Wilson High?”

“Joe? Must be a lotta guys named Joe. What’s he look like?”

“About your height. Skinnier. Has hair that’s long on top, skin tight on the sides. Has a ‘W’ carved into the side. ‘W’ for Wilson, ya know?’ Tell ‘im Jimbo sent you over.” He tugged at the corner of the fifty.

I released it and went to count $300 for the electronics I bought. “Thanks. You’ve been very helpful.” I hefted the plastic bag with the stuff I’d bought. “Keep the change.”

By 11:00 I called Carmen and told her that things were going well. I was going to have lunch with the same people and I’d probably be out for the day.

I played hooky for the rest of the day. I’d never cheated the DOJ for even an hour until now. But now, I needed to decide what to do. I stopped at the drugstore and browsed through the ‘marital aids’ section. There were an awful lot of choices for a condom. ‘Designed for her.’ Not what I was considering. ‘Reservoir tip.’ Hmm. It said: ‘To decrease the chance of a break during coitus.’ Sounded good. ‘Ribbed for maximum stimulation.’ Obviously stimulation for her. Cross that option off.

I chose the ‘average to average + size’. The 24 pack should last me a couple of months. I was out of the store before I realized that I’d already bought condoms yesterday.

I headed for the seedier side of town. I drove past Wilson High a couple of times, and found the football field. I was ‘reviewing’ upcoming cases, as far as the DOJ was concerned. Various kids were streaming out through the doors. A handful had formed a little clot around the end zone. I tucked the keys under the passenger seat and left my wallet in the car, except for a couple of $50 bills...

I left the car in the student parking lot and strolled over to the football field. The bunch of Joe’s pals melted away. The remaining chap looked enough like the description I had.

“Aww ... you chased away my friends. You some kind of cop?”

“Nope.” I opened my suit coat and did a quick pirouette. “Jimbo said to say ‘Hi.’”

He thought about it. “So wassup, man?”

“I’m looking to score some pharmaceutical enhancement for a little party.”

“How much enhancement you lookin’ for?”

“I figure six roofies and some coca-cola.”

“Man ... SIX. You planning on some kinda party. Mind if I come over?”

“I don’t think the d-line of the Falcons would like it much if I invited some other folks.”

“Oh. Well then. You gonna score some cheerleaders?”

“I’d rather not say. But if you don’t provide the straight stuff, the guys may pay you a visit.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.