The Fuck You Announcement - Cover

The Fuck You Announcement

Copyright© 2023 by Harry Carton

Chapter 3

We spent some hours on the couch, with me paddling her behind. It felt like hours. She came from having her ass reddened. Hours later as I was drifting off to sleep, I wondered if she really came or it was her acting skill. She was a pro, after all. It didn’t matter to me then; it never did matter.

She slithered off my lap and pulled on my hard cock. “Come on, Daddy,” she said in her little girl voice. “The bedroom’s in there. And I have to go pee-pee.” She led me to the bedroom, all in white, like the living room. She headed toward the bathroom, still holding me by the cock. She sat on the toilet. “Did she let you pee on her?” she asked in a quiet, but adult voice.

I’d never thought of that. Wouldn’t a goddess think that was demeaning? “No,” I answered. “I never even saw her use the toilet.”

“In fourteen years? ... You treated her like a goddess, right?”

“Well, she is. Was. But that’s all done now.”

Her body pissed into the toilet. I looked down at her pussy. The yellow stream fascinated me. My soft cock was now a semi-hard on.

“Come on, Daddy. Let’s go to bed. What do you want me to wear?”

A woman had never asked me that. “uhm ... Stockings, high heels.”

“Only a little kinky, huh?” She unhooked the garter belt and slithered out of it. I liked the way she looked in her thigh-highs and heels.

“Get on your back and spread those luscious thighs.” I never needed to try and order Kathy, she always anticipated me.

Crystal handed me a condom from her bedside table. “Don’t need it, yet,” I said. And I tossed it on the bed. I spread her thighs with my hands and lowered my face to her sex. She smelled good, a very light perfume and she smelled like sex too. I licked and sucked, inserted two fingers to find her G-spot. I worked her sex over until she came, and I didn’t think she could fake this one.

I put on the condom and slid into her again. She liked it. Her fingers raked my back and we fucked. And made love, in a couple of different positions. Then fucked again, changing only condoms in between. Then I fell asleep with a handful of Crystal-breast. She was sprawled over me. Somewhere, she’d kicked off the heels, her cunt wet the side of my hip, and her leg was over my public hair.

Early on Saturday, she woke and started to fiddle with my cock. I woke shortly thereafter, and took my bearings. “If you want to do it again, there’s another hole you haven’t touched. But basically I’m worn out.”

Wow. An obviously honest confession from a goddess. A different kind of goddess with a different honesty.

“Too tired to just lay here a while?”

“That’d be wonderful.” And she stuck out her tongue and licked my nipple. Another first.

“Thank you,” I said.

“You’re pretty special. Nothing to thank me for.”

“Well the sex was great. But I meant, thanks for teaching me some things.”

“Care to elucidate?”

“That there are different kinds of goddesses. There are people who were convinced they were born goddesses. And there are those who are willing to share god-hood with others ... I learned a lot.” And I kissed the top of her head.

“You have options here, you know. You don’t have to kick her out.”

“HAHAHA. She makes about 15 times more than I do. It’s more like ‘kick myself out.’”

“One thing is not an option. You need to get checked for STDs. ASAP.”

“I figured that one out on my own. Should have done that yesterday, but I was shell shocked. And then, of course, I got distracted by uh-Crystal.”

“You can accept the situation. And/or forgive and forget, it is always an option.”

“I may, sometime in the far future, forgive. I shall never forget. She’s been trying to have a child with the guy, and it’s been going on for at least two years. So, accepting things is a no-no.”

So I mixed the ‘L’ situation with the ‘C’ situation. It was all true.

“That is one nasty situation. She expects you to just live with it?”

“Yes. Lots of ‘I love only you’ and ‘I’ll make it up to you.’ She’s acting like this is the first and only time and doesn’t know that I know it’s longer term, more than one time, and about the baby.”

“Can you live with it and keep away from her?”

“That’s exactly what I’m going to do, I think.”

She said, “You know she’ll ‘goddess’ the whole thing. She’ll think that you’ve accepted it. If you’re going that route, you have to fuck the shit out of her. Something truly brutal. That will make her think you’re just getting even with her.”

“I’m going to insist on couples counseling. There’s no hope for reconciliation, and I’ll make her pay emotionally. She burned my soul, she deserves some of that herself. The other guy is married to a person high up in the social register. I’ll hold that back.”

“Sounds like you’ve made up your mind while you were asleep.”

“Somehow, I did.” I knew what I’d do.

“What time do you need to be at your apartment?”

“10:30.”

“Okay. Time for a shower. Get your ass in gear... Daddy.” She laughed and scampered into the bathroom. I threw off the tangled sheet and got my tired old ass into gear.

She dragged me into the shower, by my cock. She wetted herself down and plastered her body against me. She was about two inches shorter than me, without heels. “I hope you won’t take this the wrong way,” she pushed away from me and met my glance. “You need to get in shape. Do it for yourself. Do it to drive her crazy. Do it for the new woman you’ll meet someday.”

“Uh huh.” I held her by the waist. “And you, Ms Crystal, don’t need to change yourself a bit.”

“Well, I’ll be 30 soon, and after that comes 40, and after that I’m out of a job.”

I picked up the soap and rubbed my lathered-up hands around on her, maybe, 34C’s. “I’ll be looking for a roommate by then. If you’re interested.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.