Lara Croft: the Atlantis Tomb - Cover

Lara Croft: the Atlantis Tomb

Copyright© 2023 by A. Masters

Chapter 1: Back Home

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1: Back Home - Lara sets out on a new adventure with a surprising new partner

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Zoophilia   Science Fiction   Furry   non-anthro   Bestiality  

Lara read the conclusion of the report on her tablet again. Satisfied she looked out the first-class window, her thoughts on the report. The finding, coupled with what she had discovered on her latest adventure, had confirmed her own suspicions. She was convinced that her original assumptions were correct. She would share her findings with the writer of the report next day.

Dr. Elizabeth Thorne was one of the most accomplished scientists in her field, shooting off a quick email, asking her to join her for a lunch the next day, Lara put away the tablet as the plane started its descent into Heathrow.


Lara stepped out of the town car in front of Croft Manor. She had gone directly to her London home and had just barely made it time to attend the charity gala by one of the many charities the Croft Foundation supported. Thankfully the gala had not run late and she had left as soon as she could, without scandalizing the society doyennes, not that she cared what those hags thought about her, but they could impact the charity’s ability to raise funds.

As she approached, the door was opened by her butler Winston. Lara was not surprised to see Winston in full livery despite the late hour.

“Welcome home, Lady Croft.” Winston said as Lara entered the foyer, smiling at Winston.

“It’s good to be home, Winston.” Lara replied, unbuttoning the long coat she had worn over her dress.

Winston stepped behind Lara to take the coat. Lara had worn a slinky black evening dress that conformed to the sensual curves of her lean body, the back of the dress was cut low leaving her back bare, to just above her ass, the front was equally revealing with neckline plunged to her just above her navel, barely covering her busty bosom, her waist-length auburn hair in a single thick ponytail.

“How is our guest?” Lara asked.

“Remarkably well behaved, Lady Croft.” Winston replied, taking Lara’s coat, drinking in her lady’s sexy body in the revealing dress.

“I am not surprised.” Lara said, turning to look up at Winston, who stood a good six inches taller than her.

Minerva Winston had been Lara’s butler for almost three years now, taking over from her uncle when he retired. Making her only one of a handful of women in the country to be heading an estate as old as the Croft’s. Despite her official title, she was not just the butler, for all intents and purposes she ran the entire estate, and Lara was grateful. She had interests other than spending time making sure the land was properly used and maintained.

The Croft family had established its position from the land, but these days ninety percent of their income came from investments in other fields, freeing Lara to pursue her interest in archaeology and history. She also preferred Minerva to her uncle as she was more broad-minded, and unphased by her adventurous lifestyle and uninhibited nature.

“Were have you housed him?” Lara asked.

“I thought that given its ... his ... special needs, its best that he be placed in a room with plenty of room and access to the outside, within reasons of course, so I have placed him in the east wing dining room.” Winston said, as she followed a step behind Lara, her eyes regularly drawn to the sexy tomb raider’s ass.

“Good thinking, the room has not been used in over a decade and he will be more comfortable there. Thank you, Winston that will be all for today.” Lara replied.

Minerva nodded her head and started walking towards her own room in the west wing.

“Oh Winston, I will have a late breakfast, around eleven. And Dr. Thorne will be coming by for lunch so please let the chef know.” Lara called out.

“Very well, my lady.” Winston replied.

Waiting until she was sure Winston was back in her quarters, Lara approached the door of the east wing dining room. It had been secured from the outside with a digital key pad and a surveillance system to keep an eye on her guest. Looking at the screen she couldn’t make out much in the dark room. Using her security code Lara unlocked the door and turned off the security feed.

Stepping into the dark room Lara closed the door behind her and stood still waiting for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. As her eyes adjusted, she could feel the eyes of her guest upon her. Slowly out of the darkness she saw the hulking shape approach, its eyes shining.

“Hello you. How have you been?” Lara asked.

A creature that looked like a gorilla stepped out of the shadows, even walking on all four it was around six feet high and standing it would be around six and a half feet. Yet despite its size it moved with stealth and grace.

“I am sorry I had you leave you alone. But I had to track down the people who killed your brother.” Lara said.

The creature stopped in front of her, it’s face less than a foot away from her own, as it stared at the tomb raider.

“You will be happy to know that the men and their bosses are all dead. I avenged your brother. I hope that will give him and you some satisfaction.” Lara said, looking it in the eyes.

Lara stayed still allowing the creature to get used to her, not wanting to spook it.

She had come across the creature during her last adventure, chasing down the Atlantean Scion in St. Francis’s Folly, Greece. There had been two of them, at first, they had been aggressive towards her but once they had settled down they had been instrumental in helping her get free of that place. The help and comfort they had provided had kept her alive.

It was during those days alone with the two of them that she had started to suspect that there was something different about them. The level of intelligence they had shown was far beyond anything she had ever observed or heard of among primates.

During those days of exploring, she had also found evidence that they had been freed from some sort of suspension chamber of ancient design, something made by Natla no doubt, writings she had found indicated that they had been created by Natla via genetic manipulation. She never got the chance to dig deeper into the origins of these creature as Pierre Dupont had shown up, this creature’s ‘brother’ had jumped in front of Lara to protect her and had died of bullet wounds. The two of them had barely gotten out of that place before the whole thing collapsed.

Lara had used her connections to send him to Croft Manor while she tracked down Natla and Pierre. It had taken a couple of weeks but she had found them in the ruins of Atlantis and stopped them, leading to their deaths and the destruction of the Atlantean Scion. She had then chased down a few loose ends to better understand what Natla was doing and shutting her operation down permanently.

Lara watched as the creature sniffed her scent, then started to circle her as if trying to assure itself that it was really her. Finally, it came around and once again stood in front of Lara its black intelligent eyes looking at her.

“Yeah, it’s me. I know the last time we met I was dressed differently, but that is something you will have to get used to, humans change clothes, which make them look different but they are the same.” Lara explained, a smile on her pouty lips.

The gorilla looked at her quietly, then after a couple of seconds it just nodded its head like he understood what Lara was trying to explain, which she suspected that it did. Stepping even closer to Lara the gorilla brought his face to her exposed cleavage till his cold nose touched Lara’s skin.

“Ahhhh...” Lara breathed as the cold nose touched her flesh.

Sniffing, the gorilla extended his tongue and ran it over her heated flesh, the rough texture of its tongue raising goose bumps all over Lara’s body.

“Mmmm ... I see that you have not forgotten me.” Lara purred as it nuzzled her bosom, its tongue finding its way under her dress and lathering her nipples bringing them to hard peaks, “You and your brother really loved mauling me, didn’t you? I enjoyed it too, shame your brother isn’t here to join us.”

Lara continued to stand still letting the gorilla’s tongue lather her flesh, the gorilla raised it head bringing his face even to hers. Lara licked her lips, wetting them, her breathing becoming heavy, her lips parted as her arousal rose and she felt her pussy get wet.

With exquisite care the creature pushed the dress off Lara’s shoulder, the dress fell down her body exposing her full breasts with aroused nipples. The dress hung around her waist, reaching behind her Lara undid the small zip that kept it tight against her waist and the dress cascaded down to pool around her feet.

“Uhhhggg.” The creature growled deep in its throat. The sound sent tingles throughout Lara’s body.

Bringing his face to close to Lara, he kissed her on the lips his long thick tongue, another feature not found in modern primates, invaded her mouth. Lara moaned as she sucked on the appendage, her arms locking around the primate’s neck. The lovely tomb raider rubbed her body against its rough skin as their kiss deepened.

Large hands closed around Lara’s buttocks, squeezing the hard flesh in powerful fingers causing the horny tomb raider to moan in approval. Using its powerful arms, he raised Lara off the floor. Lara warped her legs around the wide body as the creature walked to his nest. The naked tomb raider’s body writing against his rough skin.

“Gods!!!” Lara moaned, breaking the kiss, and throwing her head back as she rubbed her heated pussy against the skin.

Its mouth attached to her right breast, swallowing her substantial breast inside its mouth, his rough tongue lashed her sensitive nipple. Lara moaned as she felt her entire breast being sucked, sharp canine’s biting her flesh, but with such precision that the hint of pain only enhanced her pleasure without causing any harm. Switching between her breasts repeating the same action on each breast his loving yet powerful tongue and mouth infused Lara’s entire body with ecstasy, her pussy leaked juices onto the its chest as she was held in its arms, she could feel the first rumblings of her orgasm.

“Whaaat?” Lara asked confused as the exquisite pleasure her breasts were receiving stopped.

She saw the dark intelligent eyes regarding her.

“Oh, you clever thing.” She purred, realizing that the creature had felt her impending orgasm and had stopped, apparently it was not done teasing her.

Depositing Lara on to its bed, which was a mish mash of cushions, fabric, mattresses, and pretty much anything else that Winston considered useful, the creatures large body loomed over hers. It then proceeded to run its rough tongue over her, slowly licking, kissing, and biting his way down her body. When his tongue licked her taut stomach Lara felt a little flutter in her stomach knowing the destination of that wonderful tongue.

“Oh, you magnificent thing.” Lara moaned as the flat of the tongue ran over her heated pussy lips.

Lara arched her back as the thick tongue invaded her core, her hands grabbing her breasts to enhance her own pleasure, pulling on her aroused nipples. Lara felt the rough, thick appendage penetrate her tight pussy, the flexible flesh filling her pussy.

“Agghhhh ... oh God! Yes! Yes! Yessssss ... make me cummmmm.” She called out, the first few seconds of penetration pushing her over the edge as she orgasmed, the creature drinking her juices.

It continued eating Lara’s pussy through her orgasm, hands moving to her ass and raising the tomb raider’s pussy for easier access.

“Oh goddddd ... yes ... yes ... more ... more ... aghghh...!” the helpless tomb raider moaned through one orgasm after another.

Lara felt on a never-ending ride, the wonderful mouth continued to pleasure her, not letting her down from her orgasmic high until her body and mind were overwhelmed by pleasure. As she lay there panting, she felt the creature shift and a hot, hard piece of flesh touch her inner thigh.

“Oh my, you are not done yet are you, big boy?” she breathed out.

She saw what had first convinced her that the creature was something Natla had cooked up in her lab with its nearly nine-inch long, thick cock, unheard of among any known primates, the pink flesh dragged up her inner thigh until it nestled against her sopping wet pussy lips.

As its cock rubbed against her pussy, Lara murmured, “Mmmm ... yes ... fuck me, with that beautiful cock.”

She watched as the large creature pushed its cock inside her, once again showing near human level of control and understanding, lodging his cock head inside her pussy it pushed. Lara drew in a deep breath as the thick cock stretched her pussy lips, her pussy juices lubricating its passage. Looking up she saw the its eyes locked on her face as it tenderly filled her with his cock meat.

“Uggghhhh ... Oh gooodddd!!!” Lara moaned, throwing her head back, her back arched as she felt the cock fill her up.

She felt the creature stop at her moans, looking at its face she saw it observing her. Her eyes roamed down to their joining and she saw that a good two to three inches of its cock was still outside her, body. Lowering its face, it started to lick her nipples and suck on her breasts.

“Ohh ... you beautiful thing.” moaned Lara, as the pleasure that the creature gave her caused her pussy to leak more fluids and the pain faded. “Where did you learn to pleasure a female?” she asked.

Raising his head, the ape’s eyes locked with Lara the expression in them almost human.

“Aghhhh...” screamed Lara as the it pushed the rest of its cock inside her in one thrust. She reached out to grab his thick arms to hold as he bottomed out.

Lara could feel her pussy stretch, the feeling of being so deliciously full was amazing. Then he pulled out until just his cock head was inside her pussy, Lara moaned as the cock rubbed against her pussy. Holding onto his arms she tried to prepare herself for what she knew was coming.

“Oh god...” Lara nearly screamed out as the it entered her again in one swift thrust. “Oh ... yes ... yes ... god ... why are you so good at this?” moaned the sexy tomb raider as the creature started to fuck her in long deep strokes.

Lara’s body writhed and undulated under the beast, her legs locking around its waist, the rough hair adding another dimension to the sensations overwhelming her body.

“Ungghhh, ungghhh.” Lara grunted as the massive cock pumped in and out of her pussy. Licking her lips, she looked up into the eyes of the gorilla that closely observed her reactions to the mating. The sexy woman smiled, and saw the look in his eyes change.

“Ohhhh ... godddd.” Lara moaned as it dipped his head and took her right breast in its mouth, sucking on it as it started to speed up its thrust.

Lara’s entire body shuddered with the force of the thrusts, her mouth fell open as pleasure overwhelmed her, unending moans escaping her lips as the hot cock meat filled her pussy. She felt another orgasm coming when the creature took her entire breast in his maw and sucked while pulling back.

“I ... I ... am ... cumminggggg.” Lara cried out as she felt her pussy contract around the thick meat her pussy juice flowing out of her pussy running down her ass crack.

“Aghhhh.” It growled as Lara’s pussy contracted around his cock and he stopped, his cock buried all the way inside the beautiful tomb raider’s contracting pussy, his eyes on Lara as she thrashed below him in ecstasy.

“That was magnificent.” Lara said breathily, enjoying the feeling of being so full, her body covered in perspiration, her breasts rising, up and down, while she caught her breath.

Looking into the creature’s eyes she saw understanding there, raising her hand she softly caressed his face. The creature made a sound that almost sounded like a purr, and then it flexed its hard cock inside her pussy causing Lara to moan.

Rolling to its side it brought her with it. Lara found herself sitting on its lap with its hand on her buttocks, raising Lara with ease it started to bounce her on its lap, it hard cock spearing through her.

“Ahhh ... Ahhh ... Yes ... Yesss ... fuck me, fuck me.” Lara moaned as its thrusts sped up.

It was going to be a while before they were done, Lara thought, her mind was overwhelmed by another orgasm rushing through her body.


Minerva Winston, checked her clothes in the mirror as she prepared for the day. The butler uniform she wore was immaculate, her short pixie cut hair perfectly combed, her light make-up enhanced her appearance without being too obvious, the dark red lipstick the only concession to vanity. Satisfied she was ready to start her day.

She looked around to make sure that her residence, in the west wing of the manor was also immaculate. Unlike her past positions where she had only been given a small room, Lara had given her a small apartment in the manor, which included a sitting room and a small kitchen. Like her clothes the rooms were also neatly organized with everything in its place.

At forty-five years of age, she was still a strikingly attractive woman. Standing nearly six feet tall she had always turned heads, not just because of her height but also her looks. Her golden hair which had started to turn white adding to her allure, large green eyes set over high cheekbones and an aristocratic nose. Her lips, not as pouty as her employers, were still prominent enough to make others wonder what they tasted like.

A slim body with breasts, while not as large as Lara’s, were still more than a handful, with more than one lover remarking at their perfection, her flat stomach flared out to a sumptuous ass. She had always taken care of herself, but since joining the Croft estate, with all the facilities Lara had built for her training, which Winston had availed, she was now proud of her fit and firm body.

Entering the kitchen, she saw that Mary was already busy preparing for the day. A heavy-set woman she moved around the kitchen with the practiced ease that came from years of familiarity.

“Good morning, Mary.” Winston said.

Turning to face her Mary said, “Ah, good morning to you Winston. I trust Lady Croft got home safe and sound from her latest trip.”

“Yes, she did.” replied Winston.

“Good. I don’t know why she does it, galivanting around the world like that getting up to all sorts of trouble.” Mary grumbled as she turned back to her work, “You ask me it is not proper for a young lady of her standing.”

Winston rolled her eyes at the cook’s words. This was not the first time she had heard the harangue, being from a different generation she still had an outdated view of what was proper for the aristocracy.

“She does what she enjoys.” stated Winston, her tone making it clear that Mary should drop the line of conversation.

“I know, I know. Anyway, I won’t be around for long, have you considered the names I had given you for my replacement?” asked Mary without looking.

Winston sighed, Mary was retiring in a month’s time and had shared a list of potential replacements. Winston had interviewed them all and had found all of them to be lacking. Mary had been with the family for forty years and Lara seems to have kept her around out of loyalty, as her food was not exactly what Lara preferred. Winston was adamant that the next chef met Lara’s tastes.

“Yes, I am still waiting to hear back from a couple of other potential replacements and then I will present my recommendations to Lady Croft.” said Winston.

“Hrmmm.” Mary grumbled.

“Lady Croft will have her breakfast in her quarters at eleven. Also Dr. Thorne will be here for lunch so prepare something light. For dinner something more filling, perhaps steaks.” Winston instructed Mary.

Seeing her nod in understanding she headed out of the kitchen to deal with other matters of the estate. Winston had taken the job with Lara, mostly because she was tired of watching less capable men moving ahead while she stayed where she was. While the Croft estate was not as prestigious as some other, she had never regretted her decision. The responsibilities that she had were more than any other head butler at a similar or larger size estate could boast about and Lara despite her eccentricities was a great boss. She rarely interfered in how she ran the estate and never begrudged her use of the facilities for personal use.

Gathering the cleaning staff, she gave them their orders for the day, the cleaning duties had been outsourced to a company, whose staff came in the morning and were gone in a couple of hours. It would be cheaper to have their own staff, but Lara considered too many employees running around the house all day to be pretentious. Just one more thing that Winston liked about her boss, after spending a career dealing with the inflated egos of the British aristocracy.

“As before stay away from the east wing dining room.” Winston gave her last instruction.

Gathering some supplies from the pantry, she headed to the same room. She checked the security camera and saw that the creature was lying down on its bed, apparently asleep. Unlocking the door she stepped in the room, the door closed automatically behind her.

The pungent smell of the filled her nostril. ‘It’s going to take a lot of work to get rid of this smell.’ She thought. Putting the vegetables and fruits she had brought on the floor she gave the room another once over. Turning back to the sleeping creature she found it had standing on all fours and staring at her.

‘How did I not hear it moving?’ she wondered.

She held her breath as the it moved towards her, her experience over the last few weeks told her that it was completely safe, even then watching the large body move caused her some trepidation. Coming face to face with her the it stared at her for a few minutes. The creature may look like a large gorilla, but over the days she had observed it was clear that it was something unnatural, perhaps Lara will provide more details once she wakes up.

“How are you doing today?” Winston asked softly, trying to calm herself.

Its eyes shifted to the food she had placed on the floor then looked back at her with something like thanks in its eyes. Stepping closer it sniffed her, then walked all around her sniffing her body as if to confirm her sent. Winston breathed the beast’s musky odor, which she had started to find strangely alluring.

Finished, the beast turned away from Winston and started to eat the food as she stepped out of the room. Taking a deep breath, she calmed herself down. ‘We need to find a permanent caretaker for that thing, I am not a zookeeper.’ she thought, making a mental note to discuss the same with Lara.

Her last visit was to the farmers and herders who tended the Croft estate, taking the four by four she had been provided for the purpose she drove around to see them. It took her over an hour to get back to the manor after sorting out their issues.

Seeing that it was almost eleven she headed to the kitchen and found Mary finishing preparing Lara’s breakfast.

“Ahh, there you are Winston. Lady Croft’s breakfast is ready.” she said seeing Winston.

“Good, I will take it up to her.” Winston said pushing the serving trolley ahead of her she headed towards Lara’s room.


Lara stirred as the morning light spread in her room. Throwing an arm over her eyes she tried to block the light but gave up after a few minutes. Sitting up in bed the silk sheet slid down her body and pooled around her waist. She smiled as she recalled the night of debauchery she had indulged in with her guest. Even thinking about it made her nipples stiffen and pussy moisten. Remembering the creature’s enthusiasm as it had bounced her on his cock until he shot inside her, filling her pussy with his hot semen.

Lara had thought that was the end of the night, but to her surprise he had just rolled her over and continued to fuck her until she nearly passed out from pleasure. She could not even remember the number of orgasms she experienced the previous night. After what felt like hours it finally exhausted itself and Lara had dragged herself on unsteady legs to her room and had fallen asleep, still covered in the signs of her recent activities.

Yawning, Lara stretched her arms, her whole body felt stiff, but it was a delicious kind of stiffness. Getting out of bed she headed into her bathroom and ran a hot shower, she undid her braid and started to clean herself. She heard the knocking on the door, as she was drying off, announcing Winston’s arrival with her breakfast. Putting on a silk robe over her still damp body and a towel around her hair she entered her room.

As she entered her quarters, she saw Winston entering her sitting room. Lara had renovated the place to create a separate apartment for herself, consisting of a large sitting area which doubled as her office, a bedroom, and a large bathroom.

“Good morning, Winston.” Lara said.

“Good morning, Lara.” Winston greeted her. Her eyes drawn to Lara’s luscious curves in the robe, the dampness of her skin causing it to stick to her body like a second skin.

Picking up the interest in Winston’s eyes, Lara grinned at her butler, “I will have breakfast on the balcony.” she said moving towards her private balcony.

Winston eyed Lara under the robe, the best perk of her job was Lara herself. The relationship she had built with the sexy tomb raider over the years had put to rest any concerns she had about taking the position and had been a source of enormous satisfaction.

As Winston laid out her breakfast Lara leaned against the balustrade overlooking the enclosed courtyard where her houseguest was roaming around in the open air. Lara watched its powerful body as it moved around, its muscles rippling beneath its short fur coat.

“Breakfast is served, Lady Croft.” Winston said, standing behind Lara.

Lara felt a delicious thrill run through her body. Winston never addressed her as Lady Croft when they were alone, unless she was in a certain mood. Lara waited in anticipation as she felt the presence of the taller woman behind her. Winston snaked a hand inside Lara’s robe to cradle one of her breasts in her strong hand. Squeezing the firm flesh, she ran her thumb over Lara’s nipple.

“Unhhh...” Lara moaned.

“I have missed you.” Winston said.

“I missed you too. I will make it up to you. “ Lara replied.

“Should expect to see you in my chambers tonight?” Winston asked, as her other hand moved inside Lara’s robe to cup her smooth pussy.

“Mmmm...” Lara moaned again.

The two women stood watching as Winston continued to squeeze Lara’s breast while her other hand gently ran over her pussy lips, the feather like touch of her fingers pushing her arousal higher. Lara breathing grew deeper as Winston expertly continued to manipulate her body. Pushing her hips forward she tried to bring her pussy in greater contact with Winston’s fingers, only for her to pull her hand away from her crotch.

SMACK!

Winston slapped Lara’s ass.

“Behave.” she said in a stern voice.

Winston and Lara had been lovers for nearly three years, their relationship had started a few months after she had joined Lara’s service. Despite considering herself straight she had not been immune to Lara’s charms, Lara on her part had been drawn to Winston’s stern demeanor. After weeks of sexual tension, they had unleashed themselves on each other. Winston had discovered that not only was she bi-sexual but that she craved being the dominant partner in their sexual interactions.

Lara for her part found giving up control to the older woman to be a freeing experience and they had developed a very healthy dome-sub dynamic in the bedroom. Winston knew about Lara’s other lovers, but had never felt any jealousy, Lara was too much of a free spirit to be tied down.

Returning her hand back to the tomb raider’s pussy, she continued to tease her, enjoying her low, throaty moans. Lara rested her head against Winston’s shoulder, her mouth agape as she breathed deeply.

“He is quite the specimen.” Winston murmured in Lara’s ear hotly.

“Yes, he is.” Lara nodded.

The creature looked up at the two women observing him. Winston saw the it looking at them with something approaching a smirk on its face. Easing one finger inside Lara’s sopping pussy she was rewarded by a deep groan from the sexy tomb raider. Continuing to watch she fingered Lara to an orgasm.

Bringing her finger up to her lips Winston licked it clean of Lara’s juices, while the tomb raider recovered from her morning orgasm. Turning around she kissed Winston on the lips.

“Thank you. I really needed that.” Lara said, as she belted her robe. Looking back, she saw the creature was once again roaming around the courtyard. Taking a seat to eat her breakfast, she indicated to an empty chair.

“Why don’t you take a seat. I want to discuss something with you.” she said.

Nodding Winston sat down across Lara. Reaching for the breakfast Lara took a strawberry and brought it to her lips, and took a small part of it in her mouth and sucked it like the tip of a cock before biting.

“Mmmm...” Lara moaned, “That is amazing.”

Popping the rest of the strawberry in her mouth she stretched her arms over her head, which caused her breasts to rise and be outlined against the robe her nipples clearly showing. As she sat back the robe gapped open leaving a large expanse of her cleavage and some of her breast expose.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.