Kevin and Randi - Cover

Kevin and Randi

by Jun Tristan

Copyright© 2023 by Jun Tristan

BDSM Sex Story: Part three of a fine and tasty exploration of pain, love, and abuse within an incestuous and mostly Fem Dom relationship between a mother and her fourteen year old son. Watch your tummy as Mommy likes to torture her sweet little bitch of a son. Management laughs at your pain and outrage. They are so unconcerned they made their janitor make this announcement. So imbibe at your own risk.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Lactation   Petting   Sex Toys   .

Miranda Lloyd sighed as her fourteen-year-old son Kevie bit into her pussy, “That’s it bitch. Use your teeth to scrape it. AAH...”

She forced his face back into her muff after pulling his head up and giving him two harsh slaps. “Pinch ‘em.” Kevie squeezed her swollen pussy lips, and she uttered a little gasp. She made fun of him, saying, “Unless you want the belt, you better do better than that.”

“ARRHH, that’s a good bitch. Do it again.” With her teeth gritted, Miranda screamed as Kevie’s fingernails sliced into the tender, swollen skin of her inner lips. “Now, finger fuck me,” She panted. “Show me what you’d do if I ever gave you my pussy again, as if,” Miranda taunted.

A hint of panic surfaced in her as Kevie growled.

Oh, shit! I may have gone too far.

“Ma’am wants to be finger fucked?” Kevin hissed. He violently sawed three of his fingers into her cunt and flurried harsh spanks on his mother’s bloated clit with his other hand.

“SHIIIIIT,” Miranda shrieked. She spread her legs wide. “Th ... that’s right.” She arched then started thrusting her hips to meet her son’s hand. “Mommy wa ... was mean. Show me how you FEEL!”

Kevie continued his vicious onslaught despite her climax. He came to a stop and then leaned back on his heels while gazing at his mother. His rage was evident.

When Miranda had caught her breath, she nodded to his hand and said, “Go ahead.” He shook his head.

Damn, I hurt him.

“Come here, please,” she said, holding out her arms to her son. “I was out of line,” she whispered as she embraced him. “I’m sorry I made fun of you. I shouldn’t have done that to you. I’m trying really hard, but I can’t. I shouldn’t have said it.”

Kevie sobbed while burying his head in her shoulder. “I love you. Why won’t you?”

“Look at me,” Miranda said. “I love you, too. I promise I’m not holding out to be mean. I’m still working on letting go of being your mother. It’s hard.”

She thought a moment then said. “Kevin, I promise you that we will start fucking. I won’t set a date, but I will start giving it up to you. I need some more time. I’m sorry that I said that to you.”

“I’ll hold you to that,” Kevin said while kissing her. “I love you, Miranda. I forgive you.”

“Thank you,” Miranda kissed her son and added, “Are we good?”

Kevin nodded.

“Would you like a fresh sample?” she asked.

Kevin smiled and nodded.

As she inserted three fingers within herself, Miranda winced. “Damn, you did a number on me.”

“I’m sor...,” Kevin started to say when Miranda slapped him.

“You DO NOT apologize for my failures. I caused this. Understand?”

Kevie shook the stars out of his eyes and said “Yes, ma’am.”

“I deserved it,” Miranda said, “Besides, I enjoy that shit.” She pulled her soaked fingers out of herself and held them out to Kevie. She pulled back as he leaned forward. “You’re still on code blue. Don’t earn yourself a punishment.”

“I won’t, Ma’am.”

Miranda nodded and held her hand out to him. Kevie groaned as he tongued her fingers.

“You really like this, don’t you?”

Kevie nodded as he wormed his tongue between her fingers. Finishing, he sat back. “Yes, Ma’am. Thank you for letting me eat your box.”

Miranda blushed, “It’s something I know you’ve been wanting to try. You did so well on the potato and cheese soup that I wanted to show you how much I appreciated it. Now, before you get up do my ankles please. I love that.”

Kevin grinned and said “Yes, Ma’am.” Stretching out on his stomach, he cradled one of her feet and began kissing and licking it. Miranda giggled as he played his tongue along the sole of her foot. Slathering her entire foot, he moved up.

Miranda moaned as he gently and slowly bathed her ankle with his tongue. “This feels so good. I’m glad you discovered it. I never knew my ankles were so sensitive.”

When he finished, he softly bit the side of her foot then moved to the other one. She was a puddle in her chair when he finished.

Kevin gave her a kiss on the cheek after standing up and bowing. “Shall I start clean up, Ma’am?”

“Get me a Coke, please,” replied Miranda as she nodded. “I’m going to sit here and marinate in these good feelings awhile.”

Kevie grinned and made her a glass. Handing it to her, he started cleaning the kitchen.

The sound of breaking glass startled Miranda from a small nap she had drifted into.

“Damn it,” Kevie snapped. He was at the sink holding His right hand.

Miranda jumped up and went to him. “What’s wrong?”

Kevie snarled, “Glass dropped and smashed. It cut me.”

“Let me see,” Miranda said, reaching for his hand.

It’s not that bad. She winced as a sudden rush of lust hit her. “It’ll b ... be ok.” She mumbled. God, it’s so beautiful. As she studied the cut, her finger carelessly danced in a little puddle of blood on his hand. It’s so warm. A low growl of desire started, but she cut it off. Shit. Focus girl. He needs help.

Kevie heard the little rumble and looked up. Miranda bit her lip as her forehead beaded with sweat. He grabbed a dishtowel with his left hand and put it under his bleeding hand.

“Miranda, sit down, please.”

“Wha ... what?” Miranda gave him a confused look.

“Go sit down. Go on,” Kevin said.

“Ok,” Miranda went back to her chair.

Kevin approached her from behind and put out his injured hand in front of her.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

“Shh ... Look at it.” He moved his hand just enough for the light reflections to dance in his blood. “It’s beautiful, isn’t it.”

“Yes, why are you torturing me like this?”

“It’s ok,” He whispered. “Look at it. So thick. Can you smell it?”

Without thinking, Miranda leaned in and inhaled deeply. She whispered, “Yes,” longingly.

“It excites you,” Kevin said.

“What are you doing?” Miranda whimpered.

“Do you want it?”

“You know I do,” Miranda whined.

“I’ll let you have it if you just touch yourself for me. I’m not in danger. It’s okay to unwind and enjoy this,” He kissed the sweet spot behind her ear. “Touch yourself,” he urged.

“You will?” Miranda questioned as she looked back at him.

Kevin nodded. “I know you like blood and hurting me. I want you to bite me. You can’t make a mark because I can’t explain it at school.” He kissed her neck and whispered, “I want you to hurt me.” he tongued her neck. “Open your mouth.”

As Kevin put his hand between Miranda’s teeth, she groaned and opened her mouth wider to take more in.

“Bite me,” He whispered. Kevin sucked air as she latched on. “That’s it. A little harder.” She sank her teeth into him, making him gasp. “That’s good. Drink, my love.” He gave a slight squeal as Miranda whipped the wound with her tongue. He cupped her breast with his other hand and plucked at her nipple. “Touch yourself. I want you to cum.”

She yanked his hand away from her breast and toward her snatch. He roughly fingered her clit, which caused her to groan and jerk.

She growled and pushed his hand deeper into her mouth when he said, “Make it last. It might be a long time before you taste blood again,” From his awkward position over and behind her, he did his best to edge her.

Thrashing and muffled keening announced her orgasm.Kevin carefully removed his damaged hand from her mouth when she finished. He removed his other hand from her snatch and pushed her chin in his direction. His mother’s eyes were bright and fevered. Leaning in, he french kissed her. She responded vigorously. Although the taste of his own blood was slightly nauseating, his mother’s passion soothed and inflamed him.

Miranda stood and turned to him when the kiss broke. She hugged him tight. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” She gushed.

Kevin squeezed his mother hard, “You’re welcome, but we’re not done.”

“We’re not?”

“Nope,” Kevin shook his head. He grabbed her hand in his good one and led her to the bathroom. “You need to help me doctor this.”

Miranda smiled and said, “Of course, that was what I was going to do before you waylaid me. Sit on the toilet.”

Kevin sat down.

Miranda pulled out the bandages and peroxide.

“Uhnt uh,” Kevin said.

Miranda looked at him and said, “No?”

“Use the alcohol.”

“Are you crazy?” Miranda said in disbelief. “Do you realize how painful that will be?”

“That’s why I want you to do it,” Kevin stated as he nodded. “You can clean it as much as you want. No digging. I know there’s no glass.”

Miranda’s attitude changed as malice and hunger filled her eyes. Is he for real? Is he really going to let me do this? “Are you sure? This will REALLY hurt.”

Kevin gulped then nodded nervously.

“Can I use salt, too?” his mother said with a dark look on her face.

Kevin groaned. “If you must,” he said with a quiver in his voice. “You may use ONE salt packet from the condiment drawer. You have to open it in front of me.”

Miranda laughed and jumped for joy. He’s letting me torture him!

“You may need to get some of your bondage rope. I may not be able to stay still.”

I get to tie him up, too! This is the shit. “Ok,” She said as she kissed him, “Give me a few moments.”

Kevin muttered, “Why do I do this to myself?” as she left.

Miranda said, “Because you love me.”

“Yes, Ma’am. I do.”

After a little while, Miranda returned carrying some towels, rope, duct tape, and a ball gag. She sat her things down and held out the ball gag to him, “Open. We don’t need anyone calling the cops.”

Miranda put it in his mouth once he opened it, and fastened it with a strap. She fondled his hard cock through his pants and murmured, “God, you look so sexy.”

When she folded the towels and duct taped them to the sink, Kevin gave her an odd look. “Cushion, so you don’t accidentally hurt your head. Take off your shirt, I want us to be skin-to-skin while we’re doing this,” Miranda remarked after taking off her shirt.

Kevin skinned himself out of his shirt in a flash. Miranda caressed his chest, “It’s only been a few weeks but I can see some change. No six-pack yet, so keep working.” Kevin nodded.

Miranda knelt in front of him and said, “I decided to duct tape your legs together and I’ll tie your good hand behind you. If you’re creative you might find something to distract yourself with.” She laughed when Kevie’s eyes lit up. His thighs and ankles were quickly taped together.

Miranda stood and pulled Kevie’s face into her bare crotch. She slowly rubbed his face against it. When the ball gag brushed her clit, she groaned. “Damn, that felt good.” Miranda worked the gag against her clit until she gave a small shudder. Grabbing his hair, she pulled his head back. “We will be doing that again.”

Miranda kissed his nose then slapped him hard. “You’re earning a lot of brownie points, bitch, but you’re still code blue. If you bust a nut, well, let’s just say you won’t be happy. Understand?”

Kevie nodded.

She went behind him with the rope and tied him to the toilet tank and then tied his arm behind him. “This way you won’t fall,” Miranda said. She leaned into his bare back pushing her large tits into him. She kissed his cheek and asked, “Ready?”

Kevie nodded.

Miranda pulled his bleeding hand under the tap and ran warm water over the wounded area. “This way, more of the salt will stick and some of it will melt a bit and go deeper into the cut,” She whispered. She showed him the unopened salt packet. Tearing off the edge of it, she grabbed his hand in an iron grip. “Hold still.” She licked his face then said, “Rest your head against my shoulder. If you head butt me. I’ll get inventive.” Miranda purred as Kevie trembled.

As Miranda poured a small amount of salt into the wound, she murmured, “Here we go.”

Kevie shrieked and began thrashing. Miranda pressed her weight on him until he quieted down. “You’re such a good boy,” She said, soothingly. “Mommy loves the way you squeal. I won’t punish you if you piss your pants. I know it hurts. We’re going to be here a while so just breathe through it.” She ran some more water over his hand. “I’m going to put in some more salt then add some alcohol. Scream as much as you like.”

After kissing his neck for a while, Miranda said, “If it’s too much, curl up and release your hand a lot. I’ll stop. Try not to ruin mommy’s fun, ok? I want to see how strong you are.”

As tears streamed down his cheek, Kevie nodded.

She was able to “clean” the wound five more times before Kevie signaled. He stopped shaking as Miranda held him and offered him little kisses while whispering encouragement to him. After he had calmed down, she used peroxide to clean the wound before applying Triple Antibiotic ointment and bandaging it.

After she released him from his bonds, he said in a sobbing voice. “I want to be held.”

“Ok,” Miranda helped him up then said, “Let’s lay down in my room and I’ll hold you as long as you want.”

He blushed, “I pissed myself.”

The smile on Miranda’s face was dazzling, “That’s awesome. Strip down and we’ll get you cleaned up.”

Kevie gave her a glance.

“It means I did it right,” she said. Miranda gently bathed him with a warm washcloth and soap after assisting him in taking off his clothes. When she had finished and dried him, she helped Kevie to her room.

Miranda laid down with him then guided him to a nipple. As she stroked his hair she said, “Mommy’s little bitch did so well. You were so strong and tough. I’m proud of you.”

Miranda hugged him tighter and whispered. “Today, you gave me so much. You made my favorite soup.” She kissed his head, “You fingered me just the way I deserved. You let me drink some of your blood.” Miranda started rocking him. Her voice trembled as she said, “You let me straight up torture you. No pretending it was an accident or a punishment.” Her voice cracked, “You let me hurt you for no other reason than I wanted to. I love you so much.” She let him empty both of her breasts before they napped. Miranda was so overwhelmed with emotion that she only came twice as he nursed on her.


NOOO! Miranda sat up suddenly. Kevin was softly snoring beside her. Her eyes searched the dark bedroom as her heart pounded. The clock showed 4:00 am. Shaking, she turned toward Kevin then remembering she jumped out of bed in revulsion.

Kevin is just like Bob. He laughed at me. Told me he didn’t love whores. He fucked them. Kevin doesn’t love me. He’s using me.

Terrified, Miranda stared at her sleeping son. Taking a few deep breaths, she forced herself to calm down. Making a decision, she reached into her nightstand and pulled out her weed and lighter and padded them into the kitchen. Turning on the light, she started the coffee maker then sat at the table and rolled some Star Struck. Miranda realized that she didn’t have an ashtray so she grabbed a saucer from the cabinet. Lighting the joint, she took a deep pull and held it.

Why would Kevin do that to me? Rage filled her. He RAPED ME! My own fucking son raped me! The memory of Kevin’s laughter as he punched her in the tits haunted her. WHY? Miranda released the toke, slowly as tears ran down her face. I thought he loved me.

BITCH, WAKE UP! her mind screamed at her. What? she asked herself. Kevin didn’t hurt you. You were dreaming. In the dream, Bob had Kevin’s face.

Oh, God. It felt so real. Miranda took another toke.

Closing her eyes she thought back, The rape was in her mother’s house. See, he wasn’t even alive when you lived there. He’s never seen it. The only time he hurts you is when you ask him to. He’s never mean.

He was mean yesterday. Miranda said to herself, I didn’t ask him to finger fuck me like that.

Oh, you’re so special that you can stomp on his deepest feelings and expect him not to react? Quit being stupid. He’s the only one who’s loved us since daddy died. Everything Kevin does is to make you happy.

He’ll HURT ME! Miranda wailed to herself as she took another hit of her joint.

Maybe. Has he done anything to you?

He took a nude picture of me and jacked off in my panties. Miranda complained.

He was thirteen. Teenage boys are horn dogs. They’ll fuck a fence if they can find a good spot. YOU sucked his dick and fucked him. That was all you. HE was the one who considered killing himself because he couldn’t tell you that he was in love with you. Did Rod or Bob even come close to wanting YOU that much?

It’s all hormones. Miranda thought, weakly.

Lying bitch! You know it’s not just his hormones. Were any of the men you’ve been with, including Rod, as considerate of your wants, needs, and feelings as Kevin? NO! Did you feel safe enough with any of them to be as vulnerable as you are with him? You trusted him as a child would and he loved and protected you. He didn’t look at your pussy because he knew you needed him not to. How many teenage boys would have passed that up? Don’t insult your son like that.

That’s right. Miranda acknowledged. But it hurts too much to let go. Miranda took the last two tokes of the joint and put it out. She reached for her baggie and started another.

That’s how you’re going to repay the one person who cares about you. He’s trusting you with everything he has and you’re going to be fake with him, keep holding him at arm’s length, because you’re afraid he’ll be mean to you. You’re a piece of work, Miranda.

A few hours later, Kevin walked into the kitchen. Miranda was still smoking. “Want to burn one with me?” she asked.

Kevin looked at her for a few moments and said, “You’re stoned. Why?”

“Nightmare. I asked you if you wanted to burn one with me.”

Kevin thought a second then said. “No, Miranda.”

“You know you want too.”

“I do, but you’ll have to ask me when you’re straight. I won’t use you,” Kevin said.

“Says you. Why not? Every other man uses me. All men want is pussy.”

Kevin drug his hand down his face, “Not this shit again,” he murmured.

Miranda posed her nude body, “You want this.”

“Yep, and maybe one day you’ll trust me enough to let me have it.”

“I knew it,” Miranda crowed.

“Are you hungry?”

Miranda grinned, “Food would be awesome.”

“How about I make you some eggs and toast then you can take a nap?”

Miranda got up and hugged him, “You love me.”

“I do. Can you put your weed up? I need the kitchen table for breakfast.”

Miranda kissed him, “Ok.” She grabbed her baggie and lighter and teetered off towards her room.

She woke on the couch almost four hours later. A bottle of water was waiting on the coffee table. She opened it and took a large drink then said, “Kevin?”

A few moments later he walked in from his bedroom and stood at the foot of the couch with his head bowed and his hands behind him. “Ma’am?”

She blushed as she remembered that morning. “I made an ass of myself, didn’t I?”

“Yes, Ma’am. In case you don’t remember, I did not smoke with you. I said no.”

“I’m sorry. I don’t know why I was like that.” Miranda said.

“You mentioned a nightmare. Would you like to tell me about it?”

“NO!” Miranda answered, sharply. Kevin flinched at her intensity.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. It was terrible,” She explained. “I think I need to shower to clear my head. Have you exercised yet?”

“No Ma’am, I waited because I know you like to watch.”

“Give me about thirty minutes and we’ll deal with it,” Miranda said as she got up.

“Yes, Ma’am. I’ll have everything ready. I was thinking. For lunch we could reheat some soup and I can make some of those special grilled cheese.”

Miranda hugged him and then rested her forehead against his. “You’re too good to me. You should be mad,” She whispered.

Kevin rubbed her cheek. “I am mad. I also love you.”

“I love you, too,” she said, walking away before she started crying.


Miranda walked into the living room carrying a small tray covered with a towel. Her long, thick black hair was damp and parted in the middle. She was wearing no makeup and her only clothing was a bright red thong.

Kevin whistled from his standing position at the head of his yoga mat. She smiled at her nude son and sat the tray on the counter. With her back to him, she took something off the tray and hid it in her hand. She turned. She looked at him and then slowly stretched her arms over her head. As she stood on tip toes, she turned from side to side to give him a good view. Turning her back to him, Miranda put her fists on the ground in front of her and moved her ass in a slow sensuous pattern.

She smiled when she heard her son groan. She stood up and faced him. Her smile was even bigger when she saw his erection standing proud.

“Lay face up on the mat, please,” Miranda said. Once he was down, Miranda knelt beside him. “You’re still code blue,” she said as she began rubbing her tits on him. She went all the way from his face to his feet and back several times. During the last trip, she lifted her tits and asked him to lick the soft, full undersides. When he finished, she sat up. Pre-cum flowed in small rivulets from the engorged, head of his cock down his length. She swiped her finger in it and made a show of cleaning her finger with her tongue. “Delicious,” she purred. “Don’t cum.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Kevin moaned.

Miranda took his cock in her hand and stroked it, pausing on each stroke to rub the sweet spot under the head with her thumb. “I’ve been a straight up bitch to you for the last two days. I’m sorry.” She bent down and engulfed the head of his cock and bobbed her head for a few moments then lifted up. “You’ve been so good to me and your service as a slave, lately, has been impeccable. So today, you’re getting a special reward.” She paused her hand to let Kevin get himself back under control. Once his breathing steadied, she started again.

“You’ll find out what it is after your workout. Until then, I want to give you something to motivate you.” She got up and grabbed her phone and set a timer after she knelt beside him. “I’m going to give you the best head I can for ninety seconds. If you cum not only is your reward cancelled, but your nuts and the zapper will have a long talk AND you’ll do your full workout after. Got it?”

Kevie’s eyes widened, “Y ... yes, Ma’am,” He stuttered.

“When the timer goes off, I’m going to do one more thing then you’ll start your workout, Ok?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

Miranda kissed him, “Enjoy this. I love you, Kevin.”

“I love you, too, Miranda,” Kevin said as he caressed her face.

She sat the phone down and started the timer. Miranda attacked his cock with her mouth and tongue. Kevin arched and moaned loudly.

Pulling off her mouth, she stroked him and sucked each of his nuts into her mouth, softly rolling each. Lifting his nut sack, she caressed the underside of it with her tongue. His legs started shaking when she found the sweet spot.

Miranda stopped and slowed the stroking, “Easy,” She whispered. “Please, don’t cum. I really want to reward you. Can mommy’s special boy be strong for,” she glanced at the timer, “thirty more seconds?”

“Yes, mommy.”

“Good boy,” Miranda said as she took the head of his cock into her mouth and thrashed it with her tongue as she jacked the base. The timer bell rang to the serenade of Kevie’s whines. Miranda stopped and sat up. “Good job!” she said.

“I ... I ... wou ... wouldn’t have lasted five more ... seconds,” Kevie gasped.

“But you did. You’re going to love your reward. There will be another timer, though. A bitch has to know his place,” Miranda said as she brushed his sweaty hair out of his face.

Kevie smiled up at her, “Yes, ma’am. My place is at your feet.” She tweaked his nose then held up a red band.

“What’s that, Ma’am?”

“It’s called a cock ring. It will keep you hard while you work out. You’ll need this hard on for your reward.” She fit it on him behind his balls. “It keeps the blood from leaving your cock. Don’t worry, it’s safe. Older men use them to help them keep it up.”

Miranda kissed the tip of his cock then stood. She tossed him a towel from the tray. “Wipe yourself and the mat off then get to work.”

Kevin and Miranda went to the gym three times a week. He went to martial art class twice a week. On the four days a week he wasn’t at the gym, Miranda made him do thirty minutes of calisthenics. For her viewing pleasure, she made him do it nude.

She grabbed a vitamin water and settled into her chair by the counter as he started his routine. For fun, she’d mess with him sometimes. She’d do things like give him light spanks with the paddle each time he locked out on a push up or let him kiss her each time he came up on a crunch. Most of the time, she sat and admired him. He ate the attention up.

In-between his exercises today she made him jack his cock to make sure it stayed rock hard.

When he finished his workout she said, “You looked great.”

“Thank you Ma’am.”

“Roll up and store your mat then move the coffee table against the wall,” Miranda ordered.

“Yes, Ma’am.”

Miranda spread a beach towel in the center of the couch. She sat on it with the still covered tray in her lap. “Come here and assume position one.”

Kevin stepped in front of her and stood with his feet together, his back straight. He bowed his head and put his hands behind him. His cock was at Miranda’s eye level and pointed straight at her face. Little beads of pre-cum slowly dripped from it.

“Get as close to the couch as you can.”

Kevie shuffled forward until he was between her legs and his toes were under the couch.

“Look at me,” Miranda said. When she had his eye she continued, “I don’t want to mislead you in this. You’re not getting lucky, but you are going to be very, very happy. Understand?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

Taking his cock, she said as she rubbed it, “You are in code blue until I say otherwise so don’t cum. Do you remember what started everything between us?”

“You found your panties in my room.”

Miranda shook her head and said, “Nope, what started it is what caused me to search your room.”

“The spanking, Ma’am?”

Miranda nodded and said, “What were you doing during that spanking, bitch?”

“I was humping your leg, Ma’am.”

“Whose leg? I wasn’t your Ma’am then.”

Kevie blushed deep red and said, “I was humping my mother’s leg, Ma’am.”

“You were trying to cum on me.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Kevie squeaked.

Miranda removed her hand from his cock, “Get yourself under control.” She waited a few moments then resumed stroking him. “It so happens that now, I like that idea. So I want you to follow my directions and you’ll get your chance. Think you can do that?”

Kevie nodded, “Yes, Ma’am.”

“Good,” Miranda said as she smiled up at him. “This time there’s no spanking involved unless you fuck up. You’re not going to fuck this up for us are you, bitch?”

“No, Ma’am.”

Miranda set the tray aside and snapped at him, “Take off my thong.”

Kevie knelt and gently pulled it down her legs. As Kevie pulled it off her feet, Miranda held out her hand. When she got it, she balled it up and brushed it back and forth across his lips. “If you want this open your mouth.”

Kevie opened his mouth and Miranda stuffed her thong in. “That’s so hot,” she said, “Brace yourself.” She slapped him. “You’re such a perfect bitch with my panties showing between your teeth and your cheek so red. Let’s make the other one match it,” she said before slapping the other one.

Miranda reached under the tray’s towel and pulled out a bent vibrator and showed it to her son. “Remember when I fucked you with my fingers? You got all excited when I offered to use a dildo on you. This isn’t that, but it’s a start.”

Miranda traced the bend with a finger and said, “This is a prostate massager. They say it helps a man have extreme orgasms.” She laughed then said, “Guess where it’s going?” She grabbed his ass with her free hand as she leaned forward and whispered, “I’m going to fuck your ass with it while you’re trying to cum.”

Kevie moaned.

Miranda switched it on and ran it along his cheek, “Won’t this feel good in your ass? I’m going to massage your prostrate so you that you gush gallons of cum on me.” She switched it off and sat back. “Stand up, I have to get you ready.” As Kevie stood, Miranda took out a tube of lube and then sat her phone on the couch’s back rest. She sat the tray of the floor. Squeezing lube into her hand, she rubbed it on his cock. “Can’t have you giving me friction burns, you horn dog,” She said, smiling.

Miranda sat back then slumped until her ass was almost at the edge of the couch cushion. “Let me get your playground ready,” she said as she sank two fingers in her cunt then pulled them out. Miranda smiled lasciviously as she wiped them off on the top of her bare slit, “You’ll like rubbing your cock in my pussy juices on my pussy won’t you?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.