Intertwined - Cover

Intertwined

Copyright© 2023 by Westside24

Chapter 8

There were two things primarily on Frank’s mind, work and women. For work, he knew his next trial scheduled in four weeks. In preparation for this upcoming trial, Frank would every so often go to the courthouse to argue some motions.

He was walking out of a courtroom when he bumped into Linda Feger who was a defense attorney on the last trial he had.

“Did your client decide if they are going to file an appeal as to the verdict?

“They have and they think the odds of prevailing are slim and they don’t want to be paying the interest on the judgment. The draft and the papers should be coming to you shortly. Oh, by the way, I owe you an apology.”

“For what?”

“I told you I swing the bat from the other side of the plate which is not true. You in asking me out caught me by surprise and I reacted as I sometimes do by saying that. If the man knows I am an attorney I will say what I said to you.”

“Interesting..., but let me ask you, what do you say if the man doesn’t know you are an attorney?”

“I tell them I am a mortician.”

Frank started laughing and Linda joined in and laughed with him.

“Apology accepted if you will go out to dinner with me.”

“I can do that but you do know we operate on both sides of the fence. Won’t that present a problem?”

“Only if we talk business which we won’t do.”

“When you decide when you want to do this give me a call. You have my number.”

In watching her walk into the courtroom he kept an eye on her nice backside. He did have her phone number and had the hope he would be doing a few things besides dinner with her in the future

Frank received a call from Phil Hudson who was the corporate counsel for a large corporation and was a long-time friend. He said he had heard about Frank’s divorce. They talked a little about why that happened. Frank said the marriage just wasn’t working out and it was time to end it. Frank said he is trying to adjust to being single and is starting to date some ladies.

Upon hearing that, Phil said he was going to Friday night’s baseball game and offered Frank two Skybox tickets. Frank said he would need to check with a lady friend and would get back to Phil.

When the call ended, Frank called Linda and asked her if she wanted to go to the game. She said she would as she was a fan but the team’s performance this year left a little to be desired. A call to Phil had him say he would have the tickets delivered.

Linda lived in a condo on the north side of the city. She looked nice in tailored tan slacks that fit her like a glove along with a dark pullover and a white windbreaker. He told her that she did look good and said this was the first time he had seen her not wearing a business suit. She said people in various professions wear uniforms and a business suit was her uniform. She thanked him for the nice words.

There were a total of six couples in the skybox for the game. The usual grouping occurred of the women gathering and talking about everything but the game in one group. The men gathered together and drank beer as they watched and commented on the game. The general comment was that the team’s starting pitchers were good but the relief pitching staff needed to be upgraded. They all agreed the coach could only work with what he had in the way of talent. There was food served during the game which was delicious with the topper being the cheesecake for dessert.

After this ten-inning game ended they left the ballpark. It was close to eleven when they were back at Linda’s condo. She invited Frank to come in for a drink and he accepted her invitation.

While they were sitting on her couch Frank mentioned he was somewhat of a newly divorced man. She asked him the reason for the divorce. He gave Linda the answer that his wife preferred the company of other men and didn’t say more than that which said a lot.

Linda volunteered that her ex-husband of five years preferred the company of other women which also said a lot.

“Do you miss being married?” asked Linda.

“There was the enjoyable physical aspect to being married that I am starting to miss but in being honest about it, the marriage wasn’t that good for a long time. It ended when I confirmed what I suspected was going on.”

“It was a pretty similar situation for me. That being the case would you object if I kissed you?” she asked.

“He opened his arms to her who came in and gave him one great kiss with soft lips and an active tongue.

“Thanks,” she said, “I needed that.”

“You and me both but it doesn’t need to end with one kiss.”

There was more kissing, some petting, and then as adults, the both of them rose and went to the bedroom. There was no rapid rush to undress and get right to it. They did undress and lay on the bed and cuddled for a long time exchanging kisses. She seemed to enjoy stroking his cock which was stiffening in her hand. He enjoyed cupping her breasts and feeling her stiff nipples pressing on his palm.

When he knew it was time and he moved to mount her, she asked him to go slow since it was a long time since she had done this. He did take his time and found that even though she was wet that she was tight. It took some time for her to adjust to him. When he was able to move comfortably in her, she locked her ankles over his back

No words were spoken as they made love. Their actions and the way they cared for each other made that unnecessary. He did ask her if she was safe and wasn’t surprised when she said that she wasn’t. Because of that, he discharged his spend on her abdomen.

In dismounting from her he told her not to move and in a bathroom cabinet he found a small towel he wetted and came back to the bed to wipe her. She remarked that this was the first time a man had ever done that for her. He laughing said it was the least he could which caused her to give him a playful slap on his arm.

He put this small towel on a nightstand saying, “We may need this again.” That earned him another playful slap.

Frank cuddled with her, every so often kissing her on her forehead. Her hand was caressing him as it was going up and down his torso. Since it had been a while since Frank had made love, her doing this caressing was enough to bring him to a state of readiness. She welcomed him with her open arms as he mounted her for another round of lovemaking.

After the both of them orgasmed they cuddled again. She asked him to spend the night and he fell asleep having some nice thoughts of Linda.

It was a great night with enjoyable moments. The sex was one thing but Linda besides being a good lover was also a nice person. Her looks, intelligence, and her personality made her a complete package. When he left her that morning he said he would be in touch and he meant it.

Later in thinking about Linda, he thought he would pull her chain a little. He had a florist deliver two dozen red roses to her. There was a note contained with the flowers that said, “Batter up, and thanks for not being a mortician.” He wondered how long it would be before she would call him. He had asked the florist to text him the exact time of delivery. It was six minutes later after he received the text that she phoned him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.