Intertwined - Cover

Intertwined

Copyright© 2023 by Westside24

Chapter 4

The phone calls Ben had with Todd and Jane and the reports he saw indicated that his additional hires for Michigan and Wisconsin had hit the ground running. They had established several retail outlet customers. Todd told Ben he could see from reports this seemed to have inspired the other salespersons there to get off their butts and do some sales selling themselves. Ben thought the two salespeople he now had in Florida would have similar results. Ben as well as his salespeople were aware that the amount of effort a salesperson expends will normally correlate with the amount of compensation they receive.

Tracie looked good in the white shorts and white blouse she was wearing at this golf outing. They were in a foursome with Dick and Judy Perez. Ben would say the highlight of the round of golf was when Judy discovered Tracie’s pen name and said she had read all her books. She couldn’t get over that Zig Collier wasn’t a he but he was a she.

They had drinks together after the round of golf in the lounge. After Dick and Judy left, Tracie and Ben had something to eat. Ben asked her what she wanted to do after they were done eating. Tracie said she would like to see Ben’s home. He thought that was an indication of what things would be happening and it was.

In exiting her car Tracie was carrying a large bag. After entering his house and giving it a quick look-see she said she was going to take a shower. She did not extend an invitation to Ben to join her because none was needed. He followed her and joined her in taking a shower. It continued that after the shower and they dried off he joined her on the bed. Once they were on the bed he “really” did join her. In fact, his manhood joined her twice that night. There was no reason to ask her to stay the night as she told him she was planning on doing that.

In the days that followed if there wasn’t anything on Ben’s to-do list, he was reading Tracie’s novels. The main character was a no-nonsense ex-secret service agent who traveled the country to help out people who were involved in dire situations. It wasn’t specifically said but the inference was that this character was substantially endowed and satisfied the ladies he frequently met and bedded. He wondered if Tracie was basing some of these encounters on her personal experiences.

Ben had been in Florida for quite some time and while he had done close to daily calls with his office he thought it was time to go up north for a few days and do what some called waiving of the flag at his office. He also needed to do some calls with his salespeople just to see how things were going with them.

It was an uneventful flight and he could see he surprised just about everyone when he walked into the office. He made it a point to say hello to everyone there and shake hands. Todd said he had a hunch Ben was going to be here since he hadn’t phoned that morning.

Ben had discussions with Todd and Jane but there wasn’t anything discussed of importance that he didn’t already know. He surprised the staff when the pizzas he ordered for lunch were delivered. With things running smoothly, he jokingly said there was no reason for him to be here. After making a few phone calls with his salespeople he left the office.

He walked from his condo over to the country club for dinner. Bill Watkins and his wife Connie were there and invited Ben to join them. While they were dining, Bill and Connie besides asking Ben how things were going for him brought him up to date on the happenings at the club. Two of the older long-time members they said had passed away. The biggest news pertained to Frank and Jodie Watkins.

Connie explained that Jodie said she had caught Frank cheating with one of his associate attorneys and she filed for divorce. There now seemed to be some problems in splitting the assets. Jodie supposedly has a shark for an attorney representing her and wants to take Frank to the poorhouse.

“And speaking of the devil,” Connie said which caused them to look up and see Jodie walk in by herself and be seated.

After the meal, the Watkins left the club while Ben went to the lounge and had a drink. There weren’t many people in the lounge.

He had just about finished his drink while he was watching the game that was on the television. He was getting ready to leave when he heard, “Mind if I join you?”

Ben didn’t need to turn around to know that it was Jodie who was asking that question. He pointed to the empty bar stool next to him and asked her what she wanted to drink. She answered his question while taking a seat.

Jodie was about Ben’s age and was facially attractive as well as having an appealing slim figure. During the summer he saw her wearing shorts and admired her as well as having a few carnal thoughts.

“I am not going to ask you what’s new with you because I was sitting with Bill and Connie Watkins and they brought me up to date. Sorry to hear the news about your divorce.”

“The way things were going it was going to happen sooner or later. Maybe it’s for the better it happened now.”

There was more conversation and another drink before Ben said he was going.

“Do you want some company?” Jodie said.

There wasn’t a doubt in Ben’s mind about what that request meant. He said he did but was she sure she wanted to go with him as it could screw up her divorce.

“No, it won’t mess things ups. I have much more on him and his business dealings other than his cheating that he doesn’t want to be known, so my going with you won’t cause any problems.”

The both of them walked out of the club together.

Once they were in Ben’s home Jodie put her arms around him and gave him one long kiss with a lot of tongue while pressing her body against him.

Ending the kiss and leaning a little back in his arms she said, “There is no reason to wait, I miss sleeping with a man, a real man, and all that doing that entails.

He could see her eyes watering as she said that. He just took her hand and walked her to his bedroom.

Making love with Jodie for Ben was a little different from what it was with other women. He wasn’t sure what was the correct word to use in describing it other than maybe the word “desperate.” It seemed that Jodie wanted to prove both to Ben and herself that she was a woman who men desired. She did all that she could to make this an enjoyable experience. Ben could sense this and he didn’t say anything until the both of them had their first orgasm and rested.

“Jodie,” he said, “I sense you want to prove that you are a desirable woman. Let me eliminate any doubt in your mind by saying that you are that and more. Your husband, who is supposedly smart, is a dumb ass when he lets his dick do his thinking for him. He will regret it in the days to come that you are no longer his wife. I and most men think that you are one hot number. Because of that, you will have many men trying to get into your panties. It’s not just a physical thing because of the womanly figure you have but you also are an intelligent lady and will attract men.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.