Intertwined - Cover

Intertwined

Copyright© 2023 by Westside24

Chapter 10

In the seven months since Frank signed the contract to purchase a house in Florida several things had happened, most of them for the better. The one so-called bad thing was Linda saying she had become involved with someone which caused her to put a halt to the intimate relationship she had with Frank. Who this person was Frank didn’t know and he didn’t care to know. It had been nice while it lasted but he could see Linda preferred the company of another man. Best to know that now rather than later was his thought since that was one thing his marriage to Jodie had taught him.

At his law office, business was good with new cases coming in. The Senior Associates were handling the great majority of the cases and their trial ability had developed to such a stage that Frank being needed to try cases continued to be on the wane. He suspected that the threat of transferring the case to him was a factor in settling many of the cases the Associates handled for top-dollar amounts.

Frank did observe a few of the trials of the Senior Associates. He gave them a few hints on how they could better relate to the jury. He noticed that they had adapted his style of asking the jury to put themselves in the shoes of the plaintiff and give an award they would want that they thought was fair.

This resulted in Frank questioning why he was here up north and what he was accomplishing. He was too young to retire but then again, maybe not too young to partially retire and spend more time in Florida. He had received word that his house in Florida was built and was ready for occupancy.

Frank flew down to Florida. He looked at the house and saw a few things that should have been done a little better. He told the builder about these items and they were quickly fixed. The closing on the house was done and now he needed to furnish it. He phoned Wanda and she recommended an interior decorator who had done work for a number of her clients in the past and who all told her they were pleased with her work.

Frank met with Tara Largo, the decorator and after viewing several photos of the interiors of homes, he pointed out to her in general how he would like to have his home furnished. Besides the major items of furniture, window treatments, and decorations, he told her he needed things like dishes, pots, pans, utensils, towels, bed sheets, etc. He was a bachelor and he wanted this home to be completely furnished.

She said she understood and could do all that. He also mentioned items on his list that he would need to purchase from Home Depot like the garage door opener etc. She asked for his list of those items and she surprised him when she said she would also have all those items done. Realistically she said it could be six to ten weeks before all that he wanted was done. Frank wrote a check for about one-half of what her eyeball estimate would be as to the cost and told her to have at it. He was going back north and will be there till she tells him everything was done.

Back north and at work Frank had a serious discussion with Harvey about their law practice in how it was functioning. Frank said with the trial expertise of the senior associates increasing, the cases he was involved with amounted now to two or three a year. Because of that, he was going to be spending a considerable amount of his time in Florida. He would come back north when he needed to be in the courtroom. He also thought and Harvey agreed with him that one of the junior associates should be advanced to senior associate and one associate be hired to replace him along with hiring two more associates.

With his need to be up north being limited, it caused Frank put his condo up for sale. He looked to purchase a smaller condo in the suburbs that was close to a train station. His condo was sold in three days for more than he was asking as it turned out to be a bidding war involving two buyers. He found a small one-bedroom condo in a western suburb and purchased it.

It was twelve weeks after he had spoken with the decorator that she phoned him and said his home was completely furnished. With the moving of items between the two condos being done here, he had also arranged for some items to be packed and shipped to Florida. Once the moving was completed, he packed his car up with items, mainly clothes, and was on his way to Florida. He could rent or do Uber when he needed a car when he was back here if one was needed.

At the end of his two-day drive to Florida, he phoned the interior decorator and met with her at his new home. Doing a walk-through with her and looking in a few cabinets he could see it was like someone had been living here. The furnishings and the decorating were all to his liking. Everything was done that needed to be done. She gave him the receipts and owner’s manuals and he gave her a check for the balance he owed in which he included a substantial increase in her fee for doing this. He told her not to hesitate to use his name if she ever needed a reference. Wanda was right when she said this decorator was good.

In the following days, Frank did make trips to purchase food and liquid provisions along with other household items. The seventy-five-inch television provided his nightly entertainment. The clubhouse for this golf course was still under construction.

How to meet and have some female companionship was a topic he gave some thought to. That problem was temporarily solved when he phoned Kate and invited her down for a visit. She accepted his invitation and said she could clear her calendar the following week and would come to Florida.

Another concern or topic he thought about was what he would do when he was living here. Sitting on his ass watching the golfers feed that Water God at the seventeenth golf hole would get to be old fast. For Frank to practice law in Florida, it would require that he take and pass the Florida Bar exam which from what he read on the net was said to be tough. He debated with himself if should try to do that and wondered if there would be any benefit in doing it.

Kate looked good when he met her at the baggage claim area at the airport. He gave her a hug and a quick kiss.

The first words out of her mouth were, “Is it always this humid here?”

He told her that it was which had her raise an eyebrow.

Instead of driving straight to Frank’s house, she said he should give her a little tour of the area and maybe stop for a bite to eat. This he did and he drove on the outskirts and then headed to the main business area by the gulf. On Gulf Boulevard, they stopped at the Crab Shack and had a fish and chips dinner.

Kate was impressed with the area and became further impressed with Frank’s house. She suggested he should put in some outside solar lights to show how nice it looked at night. She also asked Frank what were his plans to stay active as she said he needed to do something.

He mentioned that he was thinking of taking the Florida Bar exam but had noted it was quite difficult based on the pass-fail ratio.

Kate said, “I would take that ratio with a grain of salt. Maybe this high ratio was because those who took the exam weren’t that well prepared. Law is law no matter what State you are in. I would think seventy-five percent of the exam is similar in all States and it’s the twenty-five percent or so of the exam that pertains to those individual States’ laws that are different. I suggest you take the exam but what you do with becoming eligible to practice in Florida will be up to you to decide although I could give you some suggestions.

There was more talk about how each of them was doing and what was going on in their lives. The time had gone by and it was at Kate’s suggestion they go to bed. He seconded that motion as she was looking better and better probably because it had been a while since he had bedded a woman.

Kate was an experienced lover. She knew how to excite Frank and that enabled him to perform and satisfy both her and him. She was not hesitant to suck his cock to help his shaft in becoming erect. Not only was it a good night, but it was also a great five days she spent with Frank before she needed to head back north.

He at times wondered what people would say if they could see her mouthing his cock. This highly respected jurist was what he would call a fuck-bunny. She, more often than not was the instigator of them having sex. Maybe it was her hand on his thigh or cupping his package that would start the ball rolling as to them having sex. Other times it could be her walking around in a state of undress that she knew would cause him to attack her. Kate wanted to have her fill of lovemaking while she was here and he was more than happy to oblige.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.