Rachael Kramer Job Interview - Cover

Rachael Kramer Job Interview

by BareLin

Copyright© 2023 by BareLin

Fantasy Story: Rachel is looking for a job and the one she wants comes with nudism requirement

Tags: Fiction   Nudism  

Originally this Applying for a Job story was posted on Nude World Order on September 24, 2017, by the original author of the website. I contacted the original author and received permission to rewrite the story.

–——————————————————————————————–

My name is Rachael Kramer, and I am now 28. It has been two years since I moved to Minneapolis from a small city in Tennessee. I have been working as a secretary for Drilled Dental Supplies. My job pays the bills, but my current employer has no growth potential within the company. With my associate degree in business logistics, I could do better with another employer. Not to be vain, but yeah, I’m pretty. It’s not like they’re making me work in the nude. I have a brain and know I can get the job to fit my degree.

I’ve been actively searching for a job since last fall and now dealing with the cold Minnesota January weather. The trip to my current job has been without a vehicle since it is only a short bus ride after getting off the light rail platform. After moving to Minneapolis, I found a place off the light rail line and public transit. I found getting around easy without the extra expenses of a vehicle. The people here are not wimps dealing with its harsh winters.

Off guard after moving here with some friends from one of the southern states when I saw my first nude after the first snowfall. While riding the light rail to work, I watched an older lady with nothing but a scarf and clear boots standing on the platform. Recall the snow was coming down hard that day, and the weather was uncomfortable. I watched as she didn’t bother dusting the snow off her shoulders. She wasn’t the only nude I saw that day before or after arriving in the state.

Back where I previously lived, the weather was nice all year round. Outside of some cities centers of major cities and a few other places, it would be common to see people without clothing. Even though it has been legal since I was young, people made life difficult for nudes. The question asked me is, would I ever consider the possibility of living free of clothing?

I knew there were employers out there that would hire nudes. I finally received an email from someone at P-Tech, Inc. asking me to schedule an appointment for an interview. For those of you who don’t know P-Tech was sued for the same reason KFC was, because some people didn’t like the name because of its negative connotations. P-Tech used to be Priapus Technology. Priapus was a Greek god with a perpetual erection, which led to a similar condition today named priapism.

The job summary for the Junior Sales Analyst pays more and has better hours than I have now. I am excited about getting the office tower off the light rail line downtown. It sounded like the job I have been looking for in the position description. The ad for the position stated that they were looking for immediate hire.

It was still lunch when I got the email, so I called and asked if I could make it to the office tower for an interview this evening at five today. As luck would have it, my manager was leaving early. My boss asked me to close the office early since most employees were out of the office. It was due to being sick or school closures due to the weather. I told the lady I could be there at five since my apartment and the office tower is off the same light rail line.

I went into my apartment after a short walk from the rail platform and dreaded going back out in this cold weather again. I just told myself that when opportunities knock, you answer. I stepped off the nearest platform near the P-tech office tower about 45 minutes early for my interview. The snow stopped falling, and the high winds made it even more miserable. I wrapped my jacket tight and headed into a small coffee shop to get something to relax when I looked behind me.

Standing in the entryway was a woman, approximately my mother’s age, just coming in from the cold in nothing but her purse with the strap over her right shoulder. Glancing at my smart watch, still below freezing, and she wasn’t even wearing protective boots. Guessing she had to just walk out of one of those towers and walk fast to keep from freezing to death. I attempted to relax before my interview in one of the soft chairs. I wondered if this southern girl could be as brave as the four nudes in the coffee shop.

It was now less than a half hour before I made my way across the street to the tower with my jacket open to the breeze. The tower lobby was impressively modern and classy, with lots of wood and glass. What struck me was the lobby receptionist standing behind a wide glass counter, completely nude. “Hi, you must be Rachael. I’m Gwen.”

What struck me about Gwen was her stunning beauty and relaxed demeanor as she stood as if she was as dressed as I was. In a polite but vaguely flirtatious tone, Gwen said, “Mr. Gaveling is finishing up a teleconference. You can use the lounge there to get ready for him. It’ll be 15 minutes or so. Have fun!” Now I’m already caught off guard by the weirdly chipper naked receptionist, but what I see in the lounge is an addition to Gwen’s comments.

Oh, it’s nice enough, comfy chairs, a single-serving coffee machine, even a selection of snacks, apparently free, prominently positioned on the opposite wall was a set of lockers with a hand-printed sign over them: “Please leave your clothes here.” So, what, I’m supposed to interview naked? Since I saw my first nude shortly after moving here on that platform. Those thoughts crossed my mind and still didn’t bode well.

But you have to understand this job is just what I’ve been looking for, even the starting pay is more than I make now and the long-term prospects are better. I’d heard these tech companies have some funny hiring practices. Maybe they’re just trying to encourage applicants to open up – no, I didn’t quite believe that, but I resolved to go with it. Following the receptionist’s example, I disrobed and put my shoes and everything in the first empty locker.

I could feel goosebumps all over. I stood at the counter to get a cup of coffee while trying to calm down after taking everything off. I heard my name come over the intercom, telling me they were ready to see me now. Take elevator three to the tenth floor, and the conference room is to the right after stepping off the elevator down the hall. I found the group of elevators and got on the express elevator three near the lounge. I was uneasy about the unlocked locker with all my clothes.

Getting on the elevator nude felt so weird. Once the doors closed, it was private. Once the doors reopen again, you have no idea who will be waiting on the other side. I was relieved when the elevator doors opened, and the hallway was empty. Walking down the deserted hallway, I began feeling better, knowing almost everyone had gone home already. I don’t want to be seen there in the nude it is just spooky and doesn’t relax me. Grabbing the handle of the door labeled conference room, I thought, ‘Here I go.’

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.