Suddenly Last Summer - Cover

Suddenly Last Summer

Copyright© 2023 by Leslie Lavender

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - England 1958: Margo is a woman of breeding who still has to cope with the aftermath of wartime. She finds this also includes the absence of sex. How long can she hold out before her sanity is threatened? But then something exciting happens - and the swinging sixties are just around the corner.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Historical   Incest   Swinging   Massage   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

I stare through my small office widow and let out a sigh of relief at seeing the sunshine dapple on the trees.

Down here on the Peninsular the tedium of a grey winter had seemed endless. But from tomorrow I was taking some long overdue paid leave!

My son Guy had been away at college for months, making life awfully dull; but finishing his finals, he’d be home in a couple of days.

My thoughts faded as a pair of mongrels suddenly appear outside the window; it was a dog and a bitch: and they rudely began mating together in front of me! ... In union, the dog and bitch form a bizarre two-headed creature. oblivious to the world around them while frantically copulating and both panting obscenely.

I can clearly see the dog’s big red cock shunting rapidly into the rear of the bitch and the sight causes my snatch to clench spontaneously in desire ... Jeez! I sure needed some of that! I was thirty-five ... lonely ... and sexually frustrated!

I turn away, feeling embarrassed at what I’d been watching. And now felt too warm in the suite I’ve worn for my job at the small office. I longed to get home for a a cool stimulating shower.

Having shed my jacket, I then realised my dark bra would be showing through by white blouse; and I could feel old Jones’s gaze on me and as I worked around him. Even that was enough to give me a buzz. If only he was twenty-five years younger. But then unexpectedly, old Jonesy makes a kindly offer.

“Luck seems to be with you for your leave Mrs Lavender. The sun is forecast to shine brightly for you! Look, I’m driving past your road after work, can I drop you off at all?”

“Why how kind of you Mr Jones! It’ll mean I’ll be able to sunbath in my back garden while the suns warm!”

“Mmm...” he mused with twinkling eyes. “Sounds a nice way to start a holiday; you may even need sun cream applied Mrs Lavender.” His teeth clench on the stem of his unlit pipe.

“Especially on my newly exposed parts Mr Jones!” I tease.

“Mmm ... very nice. “ ~

As we trundled along in his little car, Jones’s elbow rubbed against my breast while he blithely remarks on the rising sap of springtime.

Bemused at the old chap’s sauce, I ponder on events in my own life ... of getting pregnant at sixteen ... marrying Gilbert before he rejoins his platoon ... our romance lost in the past ... oh, here we at my road!

When I thank Mr Jones at the end of my road he grins broadly; his pipe clenched in his jaw. “The pleasure’s mine Mrs Lavender ... if I can ever be of service?” he said knowingly.

As I stroll to my gate, I daydream over sunbathing in my garden after showering.

Entering my kitchen I slip off my shoes and skirt, drink a refreshing glass of water and then shed my blouse. God - it sure was a hot afternoon and my tits were swelling in the heat; I begin unhooking my bra while going to my room; but I pause at the open door, strangely sensing someone’s presence!

I caususly peek in, and there, lying on my bed ... in only his vest ... was Guy!

And he looked strangely in pain?

And in one hand he held a piece of my underwear while with the other he was ... masturbating!

I was stunned.

Then he saw me. His expression took on shock and resentment.

“Mother! ... how could you ... your spying on me! “ he accused.

Empathy drew me to him as I pleaded, “Guy no! I wasn’t spying! I care about you!”

Then stroking his head said softly, “I had no idea you were even home yet ... how could I?”

His eyes are searching my face for the truth before they focus on my breast and suddenly I realised how improperly dressed I am beside him! I still held my bra in my hand! My face blushed.

“Well ... maybe so,” he sulks... “but you’ve still made me look foolish.” he says putting a warm arm on my bare shoulder and murmuring, “anyway I’ve really missed you. Have you missed me?” His lips came forward, offering me a forgiving kiss.

I offer mine too, but somehow Guy makes that kiss much deeper than is decent. If only I wasn’t undressed!

But then Guy closes his eyes and lies back calmly, ... so I relax; thinking he didn’t mean anything.

Then I saw his hand still held my lingerie and guiltily my gaze shifts to his naked torso.

I’m in awe at his handsome endowment; figuring on the effects of excessive masturbation? He must have been lonely and bored being shut away at Uni? I realised my hand was unconciously smoothing his tummy and Guy smiled thinly at me. I’m so tempted to touch him there ... my hands are trembling; but instead I meekly offer to make some coffee.

Now Guy gave a soft smile; his tone more assertive, “No don’t go yet.” he said realizing I was nervous, “Help me with it; help me finish”.

Aghast, my heart beats in alarm,” Guy! ... you cant ask ... I cant do that!

He gazed at me confidently with his good looks saying levelly, “Just this once you can. You said you weren’t spying and that you care about me: so why not prove it?”

Anxiously I search his face for direction. “Guy, I do care, but If I did that...”

Guy’s brown eyes glinted as I faltered,” I really need you too show me you care.” he stated placing my trembling hand round his firm warm shaft.

Mesmerised I softly moaned. “Please; no Guy ... but you must close your eyes: then I’ll do it.”

He did as I asked and my trembling hand took hold of him. I felt the perspiration on my face; then I slowly began my job in hand. We both began breathing heavy; intent on what we were doing. My stroke speeds up - I don’t know why? His cock looks gorgeous and he gropes at my thigh while moaning in ecstasy! The thrill in my groin is something I’d not felt for too long and I was panting hard. A heady excitement builds between us as I feel his climax building in my hand ... Our cries chime out in unison as my forearm caught the first squirt of his creamy fluid! ... followed by more jets! My mouth went to harvest some; before I stopped myself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.