Tiny Tim - Cover

Tiny Tim

Copyright© 2023 by Overconfident Sarcasm

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - As a young Teenager, Timothy Brown finds himself increasingly alienated by his family. On the day of his sister’s sixteenth birthday, he finally learns the reasons for these drastic changes. This is the story of a young man trying to navigate through life while dealing with neglectful parents and abusive siblings. This story was inspired by “The Broken Circle” by TangoPeru, and is an attempt to create something similar with (maybe) a happy ending.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Revenge   Violence  

The next morning, it took a while before my hair looked at least somewhat like it did at the barber shop, but close enough. I got dressed in my new black cargo pants, paired it with a royal blue button up shirt to stay within the school’s clothing regulations, and tucked it into my pants to show off the new belt. Everything really fit perfectly and showed my new figure off quite nicely. Since it was now mid-November again, I put on my black field jacket, slung my bookbag over my shoulder, and carried the shopping bags with my old clothes to my Jeep.

The change of attitude in the other students towards me was immediately apparent when I got out of my Jeep. Most people looked at me with quite some interest, but then their expressions changed to surprise and moved on to disbelief. The changes in my appearance seemed to be so drastic, most people couldn’t even recognize me at first. That effect even intensified once I was inside and moved around without my jacket.

The best part was, however, the reaction I saw on Mrs. Jenkin’s face when I entered her English class. The wife of Coach Jenkins, the man who wanted to expel me and then refused to let me take driver’s ed at school, seemed to appreciate my looks. When I entered the classroom, she first lifted her head barely enough for a quick glance, but then did a double-take. She stared at me quite intently for a while with one of her eyebrows lifted. I wasn’t sure if it was my new appearance or if she was trying to decide whether my new clothes violated the school’s dress code, but, from then on, she kept throwing me side glances throughout the entire period. A stark contrast to her normally ignoring me as best as she could. And whenever our eyes met, she put her hair behind her ear in a subconscious move.

The woman was in her late thirties and kept herself in remarkable shape. Maybe a result of being the wife of a gym teacher and football coach. Whenever I checked her out and wasn’t as subtle about it as I would have liked, I could’ve sworn she had the faintest little smile on her lips. I didn’t know if I would ever have a chance with her, but if I did, I would take it in a heartbeat. And not just as some kind of payback to Coach Jenkins, even though that would’ve been a nice little added bonus.

After I got out of school, I went to Goodwill for my old clothes. Turns out they accept absolutely everything. Even if they can’t resell my torn and worn stuff, they give it to textile recyclers to keep it out of the landfills. Suits me. Then I was off to work. Upon entering the building, I soon realized that Tess actually had chosen clothes that fit right in at work.

“Nice shirt!” I heard from a guy, who wore the exact same shirt as I did, and two minutes later I heard “Nice pants!” from the guy who wore the exact same pants. When I stepped into my office, though, I wished I hadn’t visited Goodwill before going to work, so I would have something to change into.

They had dumped what seemed like every piece of spare hardware into the room. Dozens of keyboards and mouses, old laptops, monitors, and three big boxes full of mixed cables. To my big surprise, I also found multiple moving boxes full of spare hardware components, like bare graphics cards or discarded mainboards. I had no idea how those had accrued, but my next job was to sort through all this, and it was dusty as hell. At least someone had also placed a few more shelves in the back of the room ... though I had to assemble them first. I put my earplugs in and spent the next hour assembling the metal shelves. Then I took a break, sat down at my desk, and leaned back with closed eyes.

I didn’t even get to listen to a full song through my earplugs before I felt something tugging at my zipper under the desk. I recoiled a bit before I looked down, where I saw Tess’ head sticking out from under the desk, looking up at me with a mischievous smirk on her lips while she refused to let go of my pants. As I took the earplugs out, she pulled my crotch back towards her.

“Don’t you dare move away from me! I always wanted to do this.” she commanded happily.

“You know I can’t lock the door, right?”

That gave her pause for a second. But then she bit her lower lip like she did the evening before, seemed to come to a conclusion, and continued.

“No ... but I want you! Maybe it will be extra fun!” she grinned, as she had just unbuckled my belt and was now working on the pants themselves.

“The way the others looked at me yesterday when we left, they probably already knew anyway. Or suspect, at least.” I reminded her of what I said the evening before, but back then she hadn’t commented on it.

“Possibly.” she said, as she finally had my pants pulled down a bit and grabbed my now hard cock. “But, maybe, I even like the idea of them knowing that this massive piece of delicious, young, and energetic meat is mine!”.

I understood that, to her, the most attractive thing about me was me being so much younger than her. I also knew she was just stroking my ego to get me to go along with it. What can I say? Seeing my cock on top of her face was highly effective.

She kissed the tip first, then placed a number of affectionate kisses all over the shaft and finally started sucking on the tip like it was a lollipop. She looked at me with those big brown eyes while I moaned my approval, and then started bobbing her head up and down while turning the hand on the base of my dick in a circular motion. It felt just as good as I remembered it from the day before, and the affection I felt for her increased tenfold. I just had to place my hands on her sunken cheeks. Not to guide her in her motion, but to simply increase the amount of contact between us and feel more of her. Somehow, this caused her to look at me with a mischievous smile.

After sucking my member for a few seconds while looking deep into my eyes, she took her hand off my cock and scooted backwards a little. Without taking the tip out of her mouth, she leaned her torso down but tilted her head back, so my dick would point straight at her throat, and then she shocked me. She shoved her face forward in one determined movement, taking my dick as deep into her throat as possible. Her face went all the way to the base of my cock until her nose was nuzzled into my pubic hair and her forehead was squeezed into my lower stomach. Within a single second, I felt my dick move past her uvula, until just the tip of it was caught snugly in her esophagus sphincter. She held it for a few seconds without coughing or gagging, but as soon as my long, loud and surprised moan had stopped, she started swallowing over and over again.

It was an unbelievable feeling, like being jerked off by an extra pair of hands inside her throat. I was sure, if we would have had spectators, they could have seen her neck bulging out. I moaned even louder now, straightened my back, and I involuntarily used the grip I had on her head to try and pull her even further into my groin.

Don’t get me wrong, I loved what she did to me, and she will always hold a special place in my heart. So please, keep that in mind when I tell you: The woman was a fucking slut! She was like a porn actress giving the performance of her lifetime. I could barely contain myself, but I didn’t want it to be over. Luckily, she had to come up for air again at that moment and moved her head back up until my dick was completely removed from her mouth. As she did that, she immediately grabbed my cock again and started jerking me with a vengeance, using the lubrication left from her throat. After she took a few gasping breaths, she let out a throaty laugh.

“Admit it already!” she said in a breathless voice “The thought that I’m your little office slut and willingly serve this fine young cock whenever and however you want, turns you on just as much as it does me! Though, we’ll have to do something about the hair. You’ll have to shave.”

“Why?” I asked, not understanding what she was talking about.

“The hair is tickling my nose, Baby. Makes it harder to do this!” she explained, and went back down, taking my cock deep into her throat once again.

This time she didn’t swallow to massage my tip, instead she relaxed completely and just rolled her face from side to side, causing my shaft to grind around the walls of her throat. I could only groan, my hips unconsciously pushing up into her face, trying to get even more of my dick into her, even though her face was already nested in my groin and I had nothing more to give her.

Yeah, if shaving would entice her to give me that kind of pleasure more often, I would do it as soon as I arrived home! It was so unbelievably hot, I felt my balls tighten within seconds of her second dive down. It happened so fast, I couldn’t even warn her before my first shot went right down her esophagus into her stomach. But after the first shot, she pulled her head back until little more than the tip remained in her mouth. She never stopped sucking while I was coming rope after rope into her waiting mouth. Through gritted teeth I managed to speak.

“Fine! You want to be my slut, don’t swallow yet! Keep it in your mouth and get real familiar with the taste.”

Throughout my entire orgasm, she kept massaging the base of my cock and sucking the first two inches of my shaft. Though, after hearing my words and releasing an approving groan, she started to also strongly massage my tip with her tongue, like she wanted to mix my cum with her saliva while it was still shooting into her mouth. Then she sucked her way up over the tip, until I heard a smacking pop. She looked up at me and opened her mouth, showing me the massive load she was savoring in there, and started shifting it around with her tongue. She closed her mouth, swallowed three times, and showed me that it was all gone. It was like she wanted to showcase her depravity to test my boundaries, and I was enamored. I had never witnessed something like this before, and couldn’t pull my eyes off her.

I pushed my chair back, grabbed her by her shoulders, and pulled her to her feet. Then I pushed her backwards so she would sit on my desk, and pushed her shoulders down so she would lie on her back.

“Open your blouse.” I said, as I pushed her skirt up to her waist, grabbed her panties by the sides and pulled them down.

When she had her blouse open, I pushed my hands back up her legs, over her stomach, right up over her full breasts, pushing her bra out of the way at the same time. I didn’t get to see them in the bathroom the day before, but they were absolutely beautiful. I had no idea about breast sizes, but they were a little more than my hands could grab, and fitted with pink, hard, eraser sized nipples on top of small areolas. I couldn’t help but play with them. I leaned down and kissed her left nipple, before engulfing it with my mouth and lightly sucking on it. At the same time I rolled her right nipple between my index and middle finger, while my still half hard cock pressed against her naked pussy. The moaning that escaped her lips made me think I was doing it right. After pushing my hips forward a few times, rubbing my dick against her, I lifted my head again.

“I want to return the favor. Tell me how.” I breathed in lust, which she rewarded me for with one of her trademark smiles.

She placed her right hand on the top of my head, gently pushing me down. As I went to my knees, her left hand started playing with the nipple my mouth was no longer stimulating. On a whim, I started licking the border between her inner and outer lips with a hard and pointed tongue, testing, getting acquainted with her taste. I immediately realized that her being cleanly shaven worked for me as well. I never went down on a woman before, so I was already nervous as hell, but I imagined it would be even harder to perform with a mouth full of hair.

I had read stories about this on the internet, and they always described the woman’s ‘sweet tasting nectar’ and ‘heavenly scent’. They lied to me. But I was determined to make this woman happy, and I didn’t think having her face buried in my junk was any better for her. If she was willing to put up with it for me, I would just have to keep doing it until I liked it too. I finally had someone who wanted me, and I was not going to give her any reason to reject me like my family did. Judging by how her hand was suddenly grabbing my hair and pulling my face into her, however, she must have liked my probing.

Her hard little knob sticking out of its hood was directly in front of my eyes, so I decided to test that next. I moved my face up and first circled her clit, then used the same hard tipped tongue to massage the hood. Now, her words proved my assumption wrong.

“Baby, we’re not shooting porn here. Not yet, at least.” she snickered. “Get in there, Baby. Don’t be shy.”

I nodded, then covered her clit with my mouth and started to gently suck on it. As she pulled my face into her, she let out a loud groan. This time, I seemed to do it right.

“Keep doing that. Don’t stop! Stick two fingers in me!”

So, I did. As I kept sucking on her clit, I slowly pushed two fingers into her sopping wet hole and started fucking her with them.

“Move them around, Baby.” She was moaning now. “Explore my insides with your fingers.”

I started making scissor motions, turning my hand and twisting the fingers. Then, while still turning my hand around, I made scratching motions, exploring her inner walls with my fingertips. When I did that scratching motion with my palm pointing up, I felt something like a bean-shaped bump. It was softer than its surroundings, but the texture felt like a walnut shell. As my fingers scraped over it, Tess suddenly pulled her knees up to her chest and let out a pleading gasp.

“OH! Right there! Stay there!”.

Trying to take it up another notch, I decided to test my motor coordination. While keeping up with the scratching motion over that specific spot like she asked, and sucking on her clit, I also started massaging the hood of her clit with my tongue. During the next minute, her moans kept growing in intensity and volume, until her whole body erupted in an ear-piercing scream. Her body was spasming, her legs were shaking, and her pussy was leaking juices like never before. I didn’t stop sucking until she pushed my head away from her and slammed her pulled-up legs back together, but I refused to pull my hand out of her.

Seeing her like this was unbelievably exciting, and I really wanted to know how far I could push her climax. So, since my mouth couldn’t reach her clit anymore, I placed the thumb of the still inserted hand on it, simply pressing onto it. For a while she let out a long drawn-out moan, while I kissed and licked the underside of her thighs and kept gently fucking her with my fingers throughout her orgasm.

My cock was basically a rod of steel at that moment. I had never seen a display so erotic, or heard noises of such pleasure, in my life. So, when I saw her stomach had stopped quivering, I lined my cock up with her entrance and pulled her legs back apart and all the way up towards her shoulders. Then I slowly, but inexorably, pushed inside her until I had roughly two more inches to give her. She shook her head wildly from side to side, but at the same time, clawed at my waist pulling me towards her.

“Please ... can’t take ... any more ... Need a moment...” she grasped.

But I couldn’t. I was mad with lust and just had to fuck her. And since she was still pulling me into her as she said those words, I didn’t think she really meant them. I leaned forward, placed my lips on hers and kissed her passionately. Then I strongly pushed my hips forwards, finally giving her those last two inches, nesting my cock snuggly inside her. As my thighs slapped against her butt, she threw her head back and arched her back towards me. Then I fucked her with short strokes, giving in to the need for movement but unwilling to let the head of my cock leave the tight confines leading to her waiting womb. After a short few minutes, the effect that had on her became obvious, and I finally decided to earnestly pursue my own orgasm.

I gave her hard and fast strokes while kneading her breasts. I was like an animal in need, and she loved it. She kept encouraging me with words, moans, and clawing hands on my back. When she came again, and I once again felt her spasming pussy massaging my cock, I came with her. It felt like I kept shooting for hours, overflowing her insides with my cum, and just basking in the utter bliss this woman had bestowed on me. When my hips finally stopped shaking, I just collapsed on top of her, my head on her breasts, breathing hard. She cradled my head with one hand and stroked my hair with the other as I clung to her. Then I looked into her eyes, gave her another kiss, and stood up.

She just stayed there on her back, looking every bit like a woman who just had been fucked senseless. Her arms listless next to her body, her heaving bare chest covered in a thin layer of sweat, and her hair disheveled. Her legs still spread apart, showing off the thick globs of cum seeping out of her red and puffy pussy. Her panties still dangling from her right ankle, but all that with a big contented smile on her face. I took great pleasure in the knowledge that it was me who had satisfied her so thoroughly. I moved around the desk, leaned down next to her head and quietly asked her.

“Yesterday you said we had to do that again. Did I do Okay?”

She laughed at that. I wasn’t joking, though. I knew I had fun, but I was still asking myself if I should have done anything different for her. She looked satisfied to me, but what did I know about how women would look when satisfied? How should I have known if that was genuine? I was a virgin the day before! And just because she had an orgasm, it didn’t mean I was good enough for her to pursue further. I REALLY wanted her to pursue me further.

“Fucking hell, Tim. Just so you know, I don’t think I’ll give you back to those little girls you go to school with.”

“Oh, don’t worry. Chances of that are pretty slim. They’re all convinced I have a two inch dick.”

Hearing that, she looked at me in confusion. Scolding myself for even mentioning that topic, I walked back over to the other side of the desk to retrieve the wet wipes I held in my drawer. Normally I used them to clean up keyboards and mouses, but now I used one to wipe the sweat off her breasts and stomach. Then another one to clean up the leakage off her pussy, causing her to teasingly smile and coo at me. Finally, I handed her the box of Kleenex I always had on top of my desk and sorted out my own clothing. By the time we were halfway presentable again, I noticed I didn’t have anything to help with her hair.

“No Problem!” she said, as she pulled a hair-band out of nowhere, combed her fingers through her hair a few times, and gathered it in a ponytail.

“You know, one of these days, I’ll want to hold onto that when we try out doggy style.” I pointed out, sitting back onto my chair.

She grabbed her purse from the floor, placed it onto the desk, and then plopped herself sideways onto my lap. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she pulled me into an intimate kiss we held for multiple long minutes, while I stroked her sides and back. I realized, holding her like that in my lap was just as good as the sex we just shared, if not better. In the end she leaned back to fish around in her purse and pulled a small box out of it, presenting it to me.

“For you.” she smiled.

It took me by surprise. It had been years since I accepted a gift, since I never got any from people I didn’t expect to use them as mean jokes. I took the box in both hands, carefully opened it, and found a precious looking wristwatch in it. I looked at it for a few moments and then I just had to ask.

“You bought me something? Does that mean you’re my sugar mamma now?”

She rewarded me with a melodic laugh that, although I didn’t think possible at that moment, lifted my spirits even further.

“No, you idiot. It’s a belated birthday present. You didn’t think the sex was all I had for you, did you?”

“Well, honestly, the sex was special enough to make it the best present I ever got!”

“Are you telling me I’m better than the inexperienced girls you get at school, Baby? Well, isn’t that a compliment.” she laughed, not getting my meaning.

I contemplated, for a second, if I really wanted to have that discussion at that moment. But for some reason this woman got under my skin. I thoroughly enjoyed being with her, and not just when we had sex. Over the year I’ve been working in the firm, we spent quite a few hours just sitting in the breakroom, simply talking. We had the same humor, read the same books, and her being my sparring partner during the training sessions was always the highlight of my day.

But I never had any illusions about her. I was so much younger than her, I knew it could never evolve into a serious committed relationship, no matter how much we enjoyed each other’s company. Well, not never, but at least not until I had graduated from high school, which was still a few years out. Even what we were doing now was dangerous for her. And so, while I always felt like I could open up to her without reservation, I never did so completely, and never told her about the exact nature of my troubles at school and home. Or its cause, for that matter. I definitely wanted her to know just how big a gift yesterday’s visit to the bathroom actually was, though.

“To be totally honest with you ... I never got one of the girls from school. In fact ... I never had anyone I could compare you to.” I carefully informed her, dreading her reaction.

“What...” When she started speaking, it was in an amused half laugh. But then she stopped as the realization hit that I wasn’t joking. All the amusement vanished from her face, being replaced by utter disbelief.

“No! You weren’t!” she asked in half shock, half accusation.

“Yes, I was.” I answered.

“Are you seriously telling me, I popped your cherry in a bathroom-Quicky just yesterday!?”

She was leaning as far back away from me as our position allowed.

“Is that a dealbreaker?” I asked her, seriously hoping it wasn’t.

“N ... No. Not really. It’s just ... fuck, Tim. If I had known, I would have done it differently. I mean, you always seemed like you had plenty of experience. Even now I can’t really believe it.”

“What do you mean?”

Not like it wasn’t any guy’s dream to be born a sex-machine, but I somehow didn’t think that was what she meant. And I was right.

“You just ... never seemed as horny as I would expect from a fifteen ... now sixteen-year-old boy. Sure, I caught you sneak glances when you thought I wasn’t looking, but you were never drooling. I didn’t even catch you as often as some of the other guys running around here.”

I didn’t feel the need to explain why that was. Sure, I once was a hormonal teen that spent most of his time masturbating. That changed when my home situation put a massive dampener on my libido. I wasn’t one of those guys I read about on the internet, that gets off on being humiliated. So, there was absolutely no way I could maintain an erection while listening to those distinct noises of pleasure coming from the others’ bedrooms every chance they got, reminding me of how none of them wanted me. I also never had any exhibitionistic tendencies, so doing it outside my home was out of the question as well. At some point I realized that I was barely masturbating at all anymore. And most of the erections I got were those useless random boners men get when our pants sit too tight, or our underwear is too loose, or there’s wind blowing outside. But she wasn’t finished yet.

“Even when we got hot and bothered while groping each other at sparring, I never got the impression you were just trying to cop a feel.”

I didn’t feel the need to explain that either. Truth was, I was terrified of doing anything that could make her resent me. She was the only woman in my life who ever showed any real interest in me, contrary to all the others who actively pushed me away. Ever since my discovery at Ava’s sweet sixteen, I felt kind of ... undesirable. You know how mothers always tell their children they look handsome or pretty? Well, put yourself in my shoes! Not only wasn’t I told that, I was actively shown the opposite when they excluded me from their orgies. So, when Tess dragged me to the bathroom the day before, it was one hell of a surprise to me. But she still wasn’t finished talking.

“And look at you! You’ve become a hunk! A hard working hunk with money! Those girls at school should be all over you. All of it made perfect sense, when I thought you were already sexually active.”

And we were back to the reckless comment I made earlier. She must’ve heard about the bullying which was the reason I joined the daily training sessions, since I knew she heard about the video I showed the guys after my suspension. Beyond that, though, she never learned about the rumors Ava had spread. Most people just kept seeing me as the fat geek, despite me bulking up and losing weight over the last year. I was, and still am, the school pariah. How the hell was I supposed to explain all that to Tess without sounding like a whiny bitch? I decided to just stick to the bare minimum.

“Well, I wasn’t active. When I came home yesterday, my family was in the living room and, let me tell you, they were damn shocked. School was pretty much the same today. Those new clothes you picked out with the haircut make a huge difference to how I looked two days ago. With the wide clothes I was always wearing, nobody ever really noticed that I lost so much weight and put on muscle. So ... maybe they will be all over me in a few days, but ... you really were my first.”

“Okay, Tim. In that case, I have a lot to teach you!” she purred, a predatory smile on her lips. I loved it when she smiled at me, even when it was slightly unsettling like this one.

She gave me another kiss and got up from my lap. Not a second too early, as it turned out, since suddenly the door opened without a knock, and Uncle John and Aunt Danielle walked in. Both of them had friendly smiles on their faces when they entered, that soon vanished to be replaced by intrigued looks. Aunt Danielle was wiggling her nose, while Uncle John took a few less subtle and annoyingly audible sniffs. They could smell the sex in the air. A concept I wasn’t yet familiar with. Though, even if I would have been more experienced, I still wouldn’t have wasted a thought on my little basement office not having a single window while being presented with Tess’ willing body.

They shared a short expressive look between themselves before turning their eyes to me, taking in the scene. There I was, in a room reeking of sex, with a woman more than ten years older than me, holding a little box with an expensive looking watch.

“We interrupting something?” Aunt Danielle asked with clear mirth in her voice.

“Yeah, if you two need a few more minutes, we can walk around the hallway for a while and come back to congratulate you later.” Uncle John chuckled along.

The initial relief I felt upon seeing those two making fun of the situation faded when I noticed Tess’ demeanor. This was the second time she came on to me with the clear danger of being caught, so I thought she wouldn’t care if it actually happened. And yet, when it did happen, she almost looked frightened. When she started talking, there was also a lot of uncertainty in her voice.

“You ... uh ... you’re not going to tell the Boss, are you?” she asked timidly.

“Don’t you know that the boy sitting next to you is our nephew?” Aunt Danielle pointed out. Tess seemed to take that as a warning, until Danielle added “So, don’t worry, dear. We wouldn’t want to put his Job in jeopardy either.”

“Besides,” Uncle John chimed in, “if everyone here gets that kind signing bonus, I might have to ask Bill for a Job myself.” Earning him a playful slap from his wife, he quickly added “I’m talking about that watch, obviously.”

Did that asshole just call Tess some kind of party favor or the company whore!? Before I could say anything, though, Tess herself spoke up. Either she hadn’t heard what I had heard, or she didn’t care about his insinuation.

“No, after our date yesterday, I was...” Tess stopped mid-sentence and blushed a little. “Well, I kinda forgot to give him his present. So, I wanted to make it up to him.”

“Oh?” came the inquiring sound from Aunt Danielle. As Uncle John walked over to my desk and sat on it, his arms crossed over his chest with a smirk on his lips, Aunt Danielle moved over to Tess. As if sensing some kind of juicy story demanding to be revealed, she wrapped her arms around Tess’ and started walking her to the door, so the necessary girl’s talk could take place out of the men’s hearing range.

“Tell me, in all details, what my dear nephew did to warrant you getting him gifts!” she added with a playful smirk.

“It’s just his birthday present.” Tess answered, matter of fact. Aunt Danielle stopped dead in her tracks. “Yesterday was his birthday, wasn’t it?”

Tess, confused about the question in the first place, looked from one face to another. Aunt Danielle’s mouth was open in shock, her eyes aimlessly darting around while she tried to sort through all the birthdates in her head. Uncle John’s body tensed, as he straightened up on my desk. Me? I was suddenly fully occupied with not listening to their conversation and getting my desk reorganized, after our little fun time had thrown most of the items off it. I wasn’t exactly eager to let Tess know about my home-situation, or I would have told her when the topic came up five minutes ago.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.