Tiny Tim - Cover

Tiny Tim

Copyright© 2023 by Overconfident Sarcasm

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - As a young Teenager, Timothy Brown finds himself increasingly alienated by his family. On the day of his sister’s sixteenth birthday, he finally learns the reasons for these drastic changes. This is the story of a young man trying to navigate through life while dealing with neglectful parents and abusive siblings. This story was inspired by “The Broken Circle” by TangoPeru, and is an attempt to create something similar with (maybe) a happy ending.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Revenge   Violence  

When we finally came out of the kitchen and Grandpa noticed Mom’s reddened eyes, he looked like he was about to explode again. Luckily, Granny grabbed and pulled him out of the room before he could. I don’t know what she told or did to him, but I suspected that Danny had filled her in, because when they returned, Grandpa seemed rather subdued and made no more attempts to separate Mom from me.

At least once per hour, Mom would lean closer to whisper into my ear how much she loved me, just to hear me say it as well. This was always followed by her showing me a bright smile and giving me another kiss on the cheek. It was pretty obvious for everyone in the family that we had made some kind of breakthrough as soon as they saw her, but everyone picked up on the details just as fast.

I had to admit that, while I still had a pretty big workload, especially with my newest side project of turning John’s fictional online warehouse management software into a real one, my life had turned out to be pretty good again. That is, until I hit the usual and mostly expected bumps in the road.

As soon as Aaron’s lawyer sent over the necessary paperwork, I transferred the money the judge had awarded him to Mom’s personal account, so she could deal with it when the time came. My bank account was dangerously thin now, but I had continued to funnel cash into my paypal account and, now that the divorce was final, transferred enough into my bank account to pay all the bills. Now the waiting game started, to see if he would hold up his financial obligations as well.

Which he did. But he couldn’t stop himself from getting one last punch in.

“This is the entirety of the child support until he turns eighteen, plus the reimbursement I apparently ‘owe’ him.” Aaron said in a cold tone after handing Mom a check over $5,810 dollars. “I want nothing to do with that boy, and I don’t want you to mention him to me ever again. You’ll get your maintenance monthly.”.

Then he got up from the table and left Mom - and both of their lawyers for that matter - in stunned silence.

I did not learn about this happening until a few days later. Mom’s amped up affection was already a little over the top since my breakdown in the bedroom, but now it became almost concerning. She literally hung onto me whenever she had the chance, reassuring me that she would never abandon me again. It became borderline creepy when she started sending me little text messages throughout the day, something she had never done before. Things like “Going grocery shopping. Anything you want? Love you, Darling” or “Dinner at seven. Love you so much”.

Since Dinner in our house had always been at seven, I suspected those messages were solely a means to remind me how much she loved me. It took me a while to coerce her into finally telling me what exactly happened between Aaron and her. I admit, after I learned the facts, I couldn’t help but appreciate her efforts.

Three weeks went by like this, until the next big event happened. Actually, it was bigger for Ava and Mia than me, since it was time for senior prom.

Just like for our Valentine’s date, I decided to pull all the resources my bedroom closet had to offer, and go all out for them. I rented a limousine, booked a photographer, and paid for Ava’s dress. I even agreed to accompany Nora when she wanted me to get a suit that would match her daughter’s prom dress, despite her telling me that said dress would be a sparkling rose gold in color.

The tailor did a fantastic job, though, and I surprisingly acknowledged that I didn’t look half as ridiculous as I had feared. The suit itself was a regular black suit with a white shirt. But he made me wear a vest and tie that were apparently made from the same material as Mia’s dress, in addition to stuffing a strip of leftover cloth from her dress into my breast pocket. It wasn’t anything I could wear ever again, but, according to Nora, this was an extremely important memory for a girl and had to be perfect.

When the date ultimately arrived, I learned that she was right. Ava and Mia spent almost the entire day getting ready at Mia’s house. I went ahead and picked Ava’s date up, so we could meet the girls together.

Ava’s date, however, surprised me, as the guy had been out of the closet for a good two years at that point. Don’t get me wrong, I liked the guy, and we had a lot of fun making jokes about my sparkling getup during the drive to Mia’s house. It just reminded me of Ava’s reluctance to look for a partner. I just hoped she would pick that back up once she entered the college scene.

Our first stop, after enduring a lengthy photo-op with Mia’s parents, was the local park, where the professional photographer I had booked waited for us. Much to Ava’s and Mia’s delight, I might add. After the photosession came the candlelight dinner in a Brazilian steakhouse, before we drove to the hotel ballroom the school had booked for the event.

With me being the sole male junior at the senior prom, I had worried about feeling out of place. That did not happen. Mia and I danced, laughed and kissed, and her friends had all come to accept me. It became pretty clear, however, that the evening would not play out like I had seen in Hollywood productions.

The main reason for this prom was for the seniors to spend a special evening with each other before they all parted ways and dispersed across the country. So, I let Mia take the lead and decide what she wanted to do, and was completely happy with her decision to spend as much time as possible with her friends. Even when prom ended - and, no, we didn’t make Queen and King - they opted to relocate the party into an all-night diner, since they simply didn’t want it to end. But, eventually, it did.

Ava’s date had taken a taxi home at about two in the morning, so, when it was time for us to leave as well, the three of us were alone in the Limo.

“Muffin...” Mia started, about then minutes before we arrived at her home. “There’s something we need to talk about.”

I threw a quick glance at Ava, who seemed as clueless as I was, before giving Mia my full attention.

“What about?”

“You know the success rate for long distance relationships, right?” she asked, not hesitant or sad, but rather business-like.

“Yes, I do.” I said, a feeling of uncertainty settling in my stomach.

“Well, I talked to Mom ... And I think we have two options.” She paused, taking a deep breath. “The first option would be to preemptively break up. Or say that we’re taking a break.”

“A break.” I deadpanned. “A three-year break doesn’t sound very likely to end in a happy ending. But I also don’t want to break up with you just because of the possibility that something may happen.”

“Neither do I!” she reassured me with a firm nod. “But you have to admit ... chances are, something will happen. The double major at Northwestern is going to be hard. And demanding. I won’t be able to come back for the first few months at all. And even after that, I probably won’t even be back for a few of the holidays.”

“Oh.” I had no idea it would be that bad.

“Don’t get me wrong, Muffin. I do love you! I’m not planning to be with someone else, and I still plan on us being together when I come back from University. But ... Three years is a long time. And I don’t know if I ... The question is if you can allow me to, maybe ... if I get weak, could you allow me that. I won’t go looking for a partner, or a replacement for you. But, maybe ... instead of breaking up ... we could open up our relationship for the time I’m away.”

I could see how uncomfortable she was. She tried to be realistic about our situation and cover her bases, but didn’t want to sound like she was looking forward to something like this, or even just looking for excuses to sleep with others. Not that I would have thought that about her, since I’ve known her for long enough to know better. I could tell from my time with Tess that I would be perfectly happy without sex for a few months, as long as the one I loved was waiting for me. Mia was much the same in that regard.

“Well, I guess it would only be fair, right?” I said, trying to keep my voice even. “I mean, you’re fine with Ava and me. So, if I said ‘no’, it would be kinda hypocritical of me.”

“Not necessarily. Things between you and Ava are ... different from what I mean.” Mia remarked, throwing her own side glance at Ava. I wondered if there was something she didn’t want to say with Ava present, or if she wanted to say something that Ava would have objected to. “I’m not looking for something like that. I’m just trying to figure out if you could accept me satisfying my purely physical needs with someone else, if I can’t make it home to you.”

I thought about it for a moment.

“Well, I’m gonna be honest with you.” I said, and saw her tense up. “If you can agree to two conditions, I’d rather go along with it than end our relationship.”

“Okay?” She sounded guarded. “What conditions?”

“First, no consistent hookups. The line between lust and love is thin.” I said sagely. “The more often you sleep with someone, the more likely emotional attachment becomes.”

“I agree!” she said, now a smile on her face. “As I said, I’m not looking for a stand-in boyfriend anyway. What’s the second condition?”

I took a deep breath.

“If you do find yourself developing emotions for someone else ... I want you to immediately take a break, think about what you want going forward, and then tell either me or your fling that it’s over. Don’t string me along, and don’t give someone else false hope.”

I had expected her to fight this one, or at least deny the possibility of it ever happening, but she didn’t. Instead, her smile widened.

“I agree again! Though, I’d like the second rule to apply for both of us.” she said happily.

“Why only the second rule?” I was confused.

“Because I already told you that I’m fine with you and Ava.” she clarified, taking hold of Ava’s hand. “I started this between you two. I can’t tell you to stop now. And, honestly...” Her voice took on a sultry note. “ ... I still expect her to keep you satisfied for the next three years, so you don’t have the opportunity to get attached to someone else. Well, Ava and Mom.”

That confused me even more, as the two girls giggled.

“Don’t let her know that I told you.” Mia explained. “But Mom’s already making plans for the day after you turn eighteen. Not that she went into great detail when we talked, but I hear she’s glad that it’s the Sunday before Thanksgiving break starts, so she doesn’t have to worry about you being too exhausted for school the next day.”

As the two girls saw my eyes grow to the size of saucers, they laughed even louder.

When Ava and I finally arrived back at the apartment after dropping off Mia, I paid the driver a sizable tip. Though, before he was even around the corner, Ava wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a deep sensual kiss.

“Thank you, Tim.” she breathed into my ear while I came up for air. “This evening was great.”

I wrapped my arms around her waist before I answered.

“Why? What did I do?”

“You made it possible. Without you, I wouldn’t have gotten to wear this dress, have that nice dinner, or even the opportunity to spend a few carefree hours with my friends. I love you, little brother.”

I smiled as she kissed me on the lips again.

“My pleasure. And I love you too, big sister.”

With that, we finally walked into the apartment to get rid of our constricting clothes. However, instead of simply walking into her bedroom, she grabbed Mom’s hand as she passed the couch Mom was sitting on, and pulled her into the bedroom as well. It took me a while of contemplation before I simply let that one go. Mainly because the only explanation my teenage-mind would come up with was that Ava wanted Mom to know about my now open relationship with Mia.

Those thoughts, however, didn’t seem completely unsubstantiated when Mom and Ava joined me in bed, wearing nothing but skimpy panties and shirts that looked to be two sizes too small. I have to admit that I had quite some trouble falling asleep that night.

Four weeks after prom, and ten days before the divorce would become final, came graduation day.

The ceremony itself was quite boring, to be honest, but John used that opportunity to let me know how much bigger the holding’s bank account had gotten. The money hadn’t been cleaned completely yet, but it would certainly be enough to achieve our current goal, as he had already made an offer for the house.

The end of the ceremony was anything but boring. I had expected Mia and Ava to repeat the pattern from prom night, spending as much time as possible with their friends. It turned out, however, that quite a few of them were already missing, and the whole affair became very emotional for them. I actually spent most of the day simply consoling both of them, though it was admittedly hard for me as Mia’s own date of departure was only a week away.

When the day finally came, our goodbye was even more emotional than what I had seen before. Yes, I was afraid that she would get attached to someone else, but I chose to just let things happen as they happened. That was one of the big lessons I had learned after I admitted my exhaustion over the constant need to deal with possible threats and problems.

I felt myself reminded of the time after Tess had moved away. Back then, the guys at work had done everything they could think of to keep my mind occupied, and distract me from missing her. This time, it was my family that jumped to the task. There were no invitations to their ‘orgies’, which had now significantly decreased in size, since Aaron and Logan were excluded, while Mom and Ava still had no interest in them. There were no more advances made by any female of my extended family since I made it clear that those weren’t appreciated. They simply wanted to show they cared for me, be there for me, and support me.

A favor I was determined to return.

John had managed to steer Mom towards accepting the offer for the house that was made by our holding company, without her realizing that it was our holding company. Since it was summer break for me, I spent the afternoons leading up to the big reveal by moving Mom’s old furniture from the storage unit back into the house, and completing the picture with new stuff to replace what Aaron had claimed for himself.

I was a little concerned for Mom, though. According to Danny, she still refused to take part in any sexual activities that I wasn’t part of, not just their get-togethers. So, with my continued refusal to do anything with anyone but Ava and Mia, she was still refusing herself any release. True to my new resolve, I decided to let things simply play out. She was sharing my bed, though nothing sexual ever happened in it. I would let her decide whether she wanted to change that.

On Friday, June 13th, almost exactly seven months after my seventeenth birthday, the divorce was final.

Much like the day of the divorce itself, the family came together to make sure Mom would be alright. John and I decided to use that opportunity for our reveal, so, shortly before it was time to leave, he slipped me the deed for the house. I already had the keys, since I needed them to put the furniture in.

“Alright everyone, we’ll have to take Claire home now.” John declared loudly, causing a confused murmur to travel through the room, but he ushered them towards the door without a further word of explanation.

Seeing him happily smiling, they collectively decided to not ask any questions, and simply let him surprise them. Naturally, Mom and Ava drove with me, and I could see their confusion grow even more when I didn’t turn to drive towards the apartment. However, Mom’s face did not only show confusion. I thought to see uncertainty, that morphed into fear after a minute.

“Don’t worry, Mom. Do you trust me?” I asked in a soft voice.

“Of course I do, Darling.” she responded firmly, but then her voice turned apologetic. “I’m just ... I don’t know what to expect.”

“Something good, I think.” I reached for her hand and squeezed it, feeling her return the gesture as a small smile came upon her face.

That smile vanished another minute later, as she realized where we were going. The rest of the drive, she simply alternated between staring at me with big, hope filled eyes, and the scenery flying past us.

When we arrived at the house, I walked around the car to open the door for her, and she tentatively took my offered hand to get out of her seat as well. Then, she just stood there, wringing her hands, as the rest of the family took position.

“Tim? Can I leave you the honor?” John asked, with a big smirk on his face.

“Right.” I said ceremoniously, before taking Mom’s and Ava’s hands, and leading them into the house.

“No!” Mom called out upon seeing her old furniture where it had stood for so many years before. “But ... We sold the house! How!?”

John laughed at the astonished faces surrounding us while Danny clung to his arm with a bright smile on her face.

“Yes. You sold it to ‘T.B. Holding’, Mom. That’s me! Well, it’s eighty percent me and twenty percent Jo...”

That was how far I got before Mom threw her body into mine, wrapped her arms around my neck, and forcefully pulled me towards her for a very unmotherly kiss.

“Oh, my Darling Son!” she called out half laughing, half crying. “I can’t believe this! You saved our home! I love you so much, Baby!”

As she said that, she covered my face in dozens of little kisses. I knew this house meant a lot to her, but I really only understood how much it meant to her at that very moment. Soon I felt Ava’s arms wrap around my torso, as she, too, started thanking me profoundly for saving her childhood home.

“By the way, Mike.” Danny finally couldn’t contain herself any longer. “T.B. Holding is also the same company that bought your new house. And the condo for Ava and Maggie. John and I just acted as Tim’s intermediaries”

I saw Grandpa stare at her baffled, while Granny was simply glad to see her daughter and granddaughter so happy.

What followed was a tour through the house, so Mom and Ava could see the new furniture I bought, and how I furnished the rooms. When they realized that I retained the old room arrangements, and even placed everything in Ava’s room as I had remembered, it earned me another round of kisses and hugs. When we passed my old room, however, Mom stopped abruptly.

“What is it?” I asked, noticing her stare towards the room.

“Your old room ... It’s empty.” she responded quietly, like she was lost in thought.

“Yes. So?”

I had a suspicion regarding her statement. I wanted her to say it, though.

“What if...” she started tentatively before turning towards me. “What if I’d rather stay with you, Darling?”

“In my apartment?” I asked, and her eyes dropped to the floor.

“If ... that’s where you want to stay.” she hinted, and I could no longer suppress my grin.

I acted like I thought about it for a second, but couldn’t keep that up for long while looking at her desperate display.

“Well, now that you mention it ... My lease is only for a year.” I mused, and noticed the gleaming hope in Mom’s eyes when she suddenly looked up at me. “Since I was sixteen when I signed it, the conditions are pretty bad. So, the plan was for me to sign a new one, with the regular conditions, once I turned eighteen. I guess, if you want me to stay with you, I could...”

“YES!” she suddenly burst out. “Oh, Darling! Please! I have dreamed of having my Baby back home!”

“Alright.” I said, and, again, she threw herself against me, thanking me over and over again for that ‘gift’ I made her.

I decided against listing off all the facts that played into this decision at that very moment. After all, my apartment’s rent was paid up until the end of the lease now, so unless I could find someone to take it off my hands, it would remain readily available for me anyway. Also, living with my family rent free sounded a lot better than paying twelve-hundred dollars each month for a smaller place. But, at that moment, having my ecstatic mother clinging to me, for no other reason than my decision to live with her again, felt simply good.

The following weekend, everyone helped me move back into the house. Mom and Ava were absolutely delighted the whole time, even the taxing physical labor couldn’t dampen their mood. However, the move presented us with a significant logistical problem. My apartment was a lot bigger than my old room, had a lot more furniture than my old room, and we were reluctant to simply throw away all that furniture that was barely six months old.

“You know...” Mom started, after catching me alone. “I don’t want to seem pushy, Darling. But I’ve gotten used to sleeping next to you. So, how about we turn your old room into your new office? And in the evenings ... you just ... share my bed?”

It wasn’t my proudest moment. The first thing I thought of after hearing her offer, was not that my mother had asked me to share her bed. But the fact that Aaron’s wife had asked me to share her bed. And, for some reason, I felt an involuntary twitch in my dick when I imagined how he would react to the news of me taking his place.

My second thought was even more concerning, though. I realized that I may have actually, fully, and in every sense of the word, already stolen his wife from him. Despite her being my own mother. And the thought did not, in any way, disturb me. Quite the opposite, actually.

“Yes.” I grinned. “I’d like that.”

As she presented me with another brilliant smile before giving me a rather sensual kiss, we informed the others to leave most of the furniture in the apartment. If I found someone to take the lease, maybe they could use it.

That impression I got from Mom intensified later that day. As we sat on the couch with her leaning into me and my arms wrapped around her, she started to lightly caress my arm with her fingertips. It seemed like she was doing it absentmindedly, since her focus stayed on the TV screen, but my reaction was to lower my head to enjoy the scent of her hair. The next thing I knew, she turned her head to look at me, and then our lips met.

First it was tender and loving, her soft lips pressed against mine, but it lasted way too long for a simple affectionate peck. Soon I felt her lips part, and her tongue lick over my lips. They readily parted to allow her intrusion, and instantly my own tongue was darting forward, gently massaging hers.

This kiss lasted even longer, and had us panting in no time. Only when I felt her hand on my own did I realize that I had grabbed her breast and was kneading it as we kissed, and she was pressing my hand against it.

Her other hand landed on my thigh, from where it slowly wandered upwards until she found my erect cock through the fabric of my pants. While I massaged her breast, she rubbed along my length, and our kiss intensified.

“Mhmmmm seems like my big, strong boy could use some help with that.” Mom purred, looking at me questioningly. “Do you want Mommy to take care of that for you, Baby?”

I was suddenly so unbelievably horny that I could only nod my head.

She grinned and smashed her lips against mine again, as her hand started pushing down my sweatpants. Just when I wanted to lift my butt off the couch to help her, she pulled her head back and stood. She grabbed my sweats with both hands and basically ripped them off me before throwing them over her shoulder. Then, slowly and with a sultry look on her face, she beckoned me to stand up as well before lowering herself down to her knees.

The sight of my Mother kneeling before me, admiring my engorged organ, was more stimulating than I had expected.

She raised her gaze to my eyes, licked her lips, and then slowly leaned forward.

“I love you, Darling.” she breathed. “And I love my Baby Boy’s big, hard, cock!”

With that, she closed her eyes and leaned all the way forward, rubbing her face against my cock while humming in delight. Then she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and continued to rub her face against my cock while also licking my balls. My tip was leaking precum at an alarming rate, and the pure visual would’ve been enough to make me cum if she had continued.

I lost my composure.

I grabbed her face with both hands and started humping. My cock rubbed against her soft cheeks, her soft lips, and her soft tongue, while she continuously moaned her approval. Then she pulled her head back, grabbed my shaft with one hand, and engulfed the tip with her mouth.

She bobbed her head over my cock in a steady rhythm while her hand rubbed my shaft in a twisting motion. She didn’t apply much force. Her grip wasn’t tight and her sucking wasn’t strong. But it was the sight of her loving eyes locked onto mine, the sensuous sounds, her eagerness to make me feel pleasure, that ever so slowly pushed me towards my orgasm.

She worked eagerly towards that goal for a good ten minutes, but when she felt my cock swell, she stopped and waited until I had calmed down. Then she worked on me for another ten minutes, until she felt my ball sack tighten as I approached my climax for the second time, but, again, stopped and applied a deathgrip on my shaft until she felt confident that the onset of my orgasm had subsided. Finally, when I felt my orgasm approach for the first time yet another ten minutes later, I couldn’t bear it anymore.

“Let me come.” I pleaded, causing her to take her mouth off my cock, but she continued to jerk me.

“You want Mommy to make her Big Boy come?” she moaned with a lustful grin.

“Yes!” I hissed.

“Then say it, Baby. What do you want?”

“I want Mommy to make me come. I want to come all over my Mommy’s face!” I panted, and she moaned even louder.

“With pleasure, Baby! Come all over Mommy’s face! Mark me! I’m yours! Only yours!” she said, wrapped her lips around my shaft again, and started sucking me with a vengeance.

As my orgasm came, she leaned back, pulled her shirt off with one hand and in one fluent motion that caused her big tits to jiggle, and jerked me faster.

“Cover Mommy with your cum, Baby! Cover me! Mommy’s face! Mommy’s big boobs! Cover it all!”

And I did. I shot an untold number of big fat robes of my semen all over my mother, who delighted in the warm material splattering on her skin, while my whole body shook as my muscles seemed to fight to keep me standing.

Finally, my knees buckled and I fell backwards onto the couch, where I lay exhausted and breathing heavily. When I was able to open my eyes again, I saw my mother trying to scoop the massive load I had deposited on her face into her mouth. I weakly registered that there was even more on her breasts, and asked myself where the hell that had all come from, until I remembered that it had been a few days since Mia’s departure.

“I love you, Mom!” I said after my lungs had calmed down, though that’s also the last thing I remember from that evening. The exhaustion from the move, followed by that relaxing release, must have taken its toll. I woke up the next morning still on the couch, where someone had covered me with a blanket.

On my way to the bathroom to get ready for work, I found her in her - our - bedroom getting dressed.

“Mom. I’m sorry about yesterday.” I said as I entered the room. “I don’t know how I could just fall asleep!”

I was seriously embarrassed about falling asleep after a single orgasm. I was way too young to have that shit happen to me. Mom, however, simply smiled a reassuring smile before wrapping me in a hug and giving me a loving kiss.

“I know how tired you must have been, Darling. And I did try to make it as intense as possible when you finally came.” she grinned. “Don’t you worry. Rather, look forward to tonight. I have something special planned. Now off you go. Don’t be late for work!”

That last sentence was interesting. She started it in an endearing tone, but seamlessly switched into stern Mom-mode when reminding me to not be late. So, unwilling to incur the rightful wrath of my mother, I did as I was told.

When it was time for me to leave work, I sent a quick text to Mom, telling her about my impending arrival. To my surprise, I got a text back just a few minutes later, telling me that “they” weren’t ready yet, and I should maybe grab a quick bite to eat. About an hour later, I got the All Clear.

As I stepped into the house and called out for Mom, she called me into the living room. Looking around, I still couldn’t find her, so I called out again. Then she sauntered out of the kitchen, and came to stand next to the dinner table.

My eyes almost popped out of my head as I took in her appearance.

Her long golden blonde hair was hanging down her back in waves, while looking like shiny strains of silk. Her makeup was discreet, but accentuated her beautiful blue eyes perfectly, as well as the barely noticeable touch of rogue on her cheek bones. Though her lips were painted in a bright red, and she was standing in front of me wearing a black, floral lace lingerie set that almost fried my brain.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.