Tiny Tim - Cover

Tiny Tim

Copyright© 2023 by Overconfident Sarcasm

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - As a young Teenager, Timothy Brown finds himself increasingly alienated by his family. On the day of his sister’s sixteenth birthday, he finally learns the reasons for these drastic changes. This is the story of a young man trying to navigate through life while dealing with neglectful parents and abusive siblings. This story was inspired by “The Broken Circle” by TangoPeru, and is an attempt to create something similar with (maybe) a happy ending.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Revenge   Violence  

I awoke the next morning feeling lightheaded, which confused me at first, since I had slept like a rock for a solid eight hours! No nightly disturbances requiring me to perform the breathing exercises Danny had taught me, just like the last night I shared my bed with Ava. The next thing I felt, though, were my muscles aching when I tried to move off the bed, which caused the memories of the last evening to flood back into my mind. I smiled upon recounting the events that lead to this muscle pain and explained why I felt so drained.

Ava was still breathing her slow and deep breaths, though she stirred a little when I first attempted to move, and pulled herself closer into me. Although I would never admit it to anyone if asked, my smile grew when she pushed her face into the nape of my neck, placed a light peck on it, and mumbled something unintelligible before falling back into her deep slumber.

I just couldn’t help it. No matter how much I despised her for her past actions, her tight feminine body pressed into mine, those cute little noises, and the soft touches, all felt good. I kept telling myself that enjoying her body didn’t mean I had forgiven her, but at the same time, I also felt like my physical response to her feminine charms was somehow betraying my justified disfavor for her.

Trying to finally reach any kind of conclusion in my inner debate, I took a closer look at her and was surprised about her state. Her face was clearly still streaked with my dried cum, and, looking down at her, so were her thighs and butt. Going by how sticky my own skin felt, I wasn’t in any better state. No matter how tiresome our session was, how could I just fall asleep like that!? I sighed a little when I realized that I would have to wash my sheets for the second day in a row. At least I wouldn’t have to air out the mattress again.

Desperately craving a thorough scrubbing, I carefully extracted myself from Ava’s hold on me, grabbed a pair of fresh shorts, and made my way to get a nice, long, hot shower. When I walked back to my bedroom afterwards, though, I could hear Ava’s giggle as I reached for the door handle, and quickly decided to try and listen to what she was doing. As it turned out, she was on the phone, and it became apparent that she was talking with Claire.

“Sorry Mom, it’s true.” she said in an obviously fake apologetic voice. “I don’t know, yours has more stuff in it, but maybe it was the wine ... No, he put it in the Lasagna...” she giggled “Yes, really ... I’m telling you, last time I ate something so good was when you took us to that restaurant for Logan’s graduation ... That’s what I said, too! He just keeps surprising us ... No, he’s in the shower ... I know because I’m in his bed... “ she giggled some more “Oh, Mom! I didn’t just sleep with him, he fucked me! ... For hours, Mom! I’m, like, seriously sore! I came so much, my stomach feels like I did a thousand crunches. My belly is full o...” She abruptly stopped. When she spoke again, it was in a hurried voice. “ ... uh, Mom, sorry, but I gotta check on something. I’ll call you back later!”

The next thing I heard was her feet hitting the ground, and a lot of shuffling I couldn’t place. So, I decided to check and finally enter my bedroom.

Have you ever seen one of those “Help me Step-Bro, I’m stuck!”-Videos? That was the first thing going through my mind when I saw my sister on her knees, with her head and arms underneath my bed, presenting me with a perfect view of her naked sex. Instead of kneeling behind her and fucking her then and there, however, I just leaned down and gave her ass a good smack, causing her to cry out in surprise.

“WHAT THE ... when did you come back!?” she asked, agitated, while turning so she was now kneeling in front of me.

The view she gifted me before had caused a noticeable bulge to form in my shorts, and now her new position wasn’t in any way less suggestive. The look on her face made any lingering thoughts about simply pulling out my dick and shoving it in her face vanish. She was agitated all right, but not because of me surprising her.

“What’s up?” I asked, trying to figure out what had her on edge.

“I’m just ... well...” Her eyes darted around the room. Not in shame, but instead like she was searching for something.

I noticed the bag with the fake pills sticking out from under the blanket. I walked around the bed to pick it up, and the way Ava’s eyes widened in recognition told me that this was what she had been looking for. Instead of giving them to her, I walked to my nightstand and placed the bag back in the drawer.

“I take it, now that you can think clearly again, you regret what happened last night and want your pills back?” I smirked.

“No ... Yes ... I don’t know.” She looked defeated.

“Keep taking the pills you have in your bathroom.”

“What!? Then ... those aren’t...?” There was hope in her voice. Apparently, she didn’t notice the differences when I showed them to her last night.

“Maybe they are, maybe they aren’t.” I answered in an aloof tone, shrugging my shoulders as I walked to stand behind her. I reached around her, started gently circling her belly button with my fingertips, and whispered in her ear.

“Maybe the pills in your dialpak are fake. In that case, I would have told you to keep taking them so you’d have plausible deniability when your belly starts swelling. After all, the pill only gives you 99% security, so if the parents asked, you could truthfully claim to have never stopped taking your pills.” I proposed, and moved my hand downwards to start slowly massaging her surprisingly hard little knob, causing her to moan and shiver immediately Then I continued talking.

“Or, maybe, the pills in that ZipLock bag are fake, and the ones in your dialpak are real. In that case, I would have lied about switching them out, to provide you with a convincing fantasy of the ultimate submission to your brother. In either case, you should keep taking the pills you have in your bathroom. After all, my little Princess seems to have a serious breeding kink, and I’m sure that little piece of uncertainty makes it just so much better every time your Babybrother’s fertile seed floods your womb.”

Done with my explanation, I kissed her neck again, right underneath her ear, and she had the same sensitive reaction she showed the evening before. The cute little cries I heard, as I relentlessly attacked her most sensitive part with my fingers and forced her to a climax, were elevating. It all reminded me of the power I had over her, and once again made me wonder just why I even enjoyed controlling her so much. When her climax reached its peak, she sank back to her knees exhausted, and placed both hands in her crotch as her shoulders continued to shiver. I guess she wasn’t lying when she told Claire about being sore.

“Anyway” I continued in a casual tone. “If you want to make sure which pills are real, all you have to do is check that drawer. I won’t stop you.”

She looked at me in wonder as I walked around her to enter my closet. I threw her a few hidden glances while I got dressed, and I could almost see the wheels in her head turning.

We had our problems, and it wouldn’t exactly surprise anyone if I wanted revenge, but I surely wouldn’t do it by putting any of them in any real danger or inflicting lasting damage. Getting her pregnant would most certainly constitute lasting damage. My actions during the last two months to help her and the family would, on one hand, give her every reason to believe that she was justified in proclaiming her trust in me last night.

On the other hand, though, the last two months had also proven how little they all knew me anymore. They had no idea how far I had advanced in my job, how capable I had become with a computer, how far my martial arts training had progressed, or how much sexual experience I had gathered. And those were just a few of the surprising revelations they had witnessed since my birthday. So, if she knew so little about me, how could she truly trust me?

When I bent down to pull socks over my feet, I heard my door being shut after she left the room. I smiled, noting that I never heard the drawer in my nightstand being opened.

While Ava was busying herself in her room, I got breakfast started. She seemed to appreciate what I did the day before, so I simply repeated that and put some of the prepared bread rolls into the oven. When she joined me freshly showered, however, she surprised me by moving everything over to the sofa, demanding we eat while finishing Groundhog Day, since we left for the bedroom after having watched merely half the movie in the evening. She seemed to have developed a genuine appreciation for the movie, despite being kind of distracted during the hour we had let it run.

The rest of our Sunday was remarkably unremarkable, aside from the fact that Ava went to surprising lengths in making herself useful. She helped with the laundry, insisted on me guiding her through preparing lunch and dinner while not allowing me to actually touch anything in the kitchen, and, even though it had turned into quite a task, cleaned up the kitchen when she was done. Finally, when it was time for bed, she didn’t even think about going back into her room, but simply walked into mine while pulling me along.

I was a little put off about her behavior, as I couldn’t shake the thought that she acted like a devoted housewife, which was especially disturbing after she painted such vivid pictures of her living with me the night before. However, she assured me it was in preparation for her college days. I didn’t point out that she was planning to attend the local community college while continuing to live in her childhood home, so there was no need for her to suddenly learn how to run a household. Unless, of course, someone had told her about the condo I wanted Danny and John to buy, for her and Maggie to pay fake rent with my cash.

We followed a similar pattern for the following two days. The only remarkable thing about those was the sudden appearance of Jack during Ava’s and Mia’s cheer practice. Although he, unlike me, was welcome to watch the girls practice, he chose to spend the time with me in the hallway and ask me questions about my life, skills, and hobbies. I couldn’t help but feel interrogated, and what irritated me even more was that his father joined in on that when he and Nora accompanied us once more to the self-defense training.

Contrary to my original plans, I allowed Ava to stay the nightbefore Wednesday in my apartment. I simply had no desire to make the two-hour drive after our training session, and she made the most of it. She somehow discovered the bondage gear I had ordered with the buttplug, and wanted to make our last night together memorable. She demanded, really, I tie her wrists to her ankles and fuck her in every hole for as long as I could manage. In her words, she wanted to be “unable to walk until school started up again”, and I saw no reason to decline, leading pretty much to a repeat of the night I had used the Cialis pill.

The next morning, we were still butt naked in bed, when she started acting pensive.

“Alright, spit it out. What’s up with the fidgeting act?” I finally gave in to her blatant attempt to make me ask.

“Well ... when I go home ... you know, when we all get together, we normally...” She wanted to avoid speaking it out loud.

“ ... engage in a massive family orgy. Yes, I know. It wasn’t lost on me that I somehow found myself alone these last few Christmas Eves.”

“Well ... what if they, like, want me to join them? What do you want me to do?”

I blinked at her, unsure how to answer, since I had not expected that development. Was she seriously seeking permission to have sex with other people? What did she think we were to each other!?

“Personally, I’d say fuck ‘em.” I chuckled and got out of bed. “But you? We’re not a couple, Ava. There’s no love between us, so there are no feelings you could hurt by sleeping with someone else.”

I didn’t even realize how quiet it had gotten, until I turned around in search of my clothes and finally noticed the look on her face.

“You ... don’t ... love me?” She didn’t quite look like she was hurt, but certainly sad.

“I think we had that discussion before.” I replied, as diplomatic as I could.

“I just thought ... After how we were this last week...” she said in a weak voice.

“Ava, what do you think this is?” I asked while waving my hand from her to myself and back, getting more serious now, and she gave me an uncertain look. “This is not us becoming girlfriend and boyfriend. I think I made it very clear that I have no interest in being part of your family anymore, and that didn’t change. Did you think you could make up for the years you were shitting all over me, by spending a week as a decent human being and getting me off a few times?”

“No! ... Of course not.” She did, though. I could hear it in her voice and see it in her eyes when she denied it. “But I told you I’ll do anything you want! Just tell me what!” I believed to hear a smidge of disappointment underneath the desperation.

“You know, I’ve thought about this a lot since Danny asked me that same question. And I kinda got the conclusion that there isn’t some kind of great gesture you could pull off, that could somehow magically fix this. All nine of you made it very clear, for a long time, that you had no interest in having me around. That killed any meaningful relationship we once had, and I’m still not sure why I should bother to build something new. The shit with Logan’s tuition definitely just proved that, at least when it comes to Aaron and Claire, I was dead right to not believe the bullshit they told me.”

“Not me, though?” she asked, hopeful.

“I admit ... You, Danny, and John seem to be trying to do better.” I sighed. “When you asked me to help you make dinner, I could tell you never did that before, but wanted to learn. Since I did my own laundry in the house already, I also know that you never did that before either, but you did it here. Most importantly, though, you told me about the installment plans für tuitions, instead of covering for Aaron like you would have in the past. I appreciate that.”

I could literally see her eyes lighting up when I said that. Suddenly, however, she became pensive again.

“What if ... Mom is, like, not happy about Dad taking your money, either?” she said, carefully watching my reaction. “I think she knows about the payment options. And from what she told me on the phone the day before yesterday, I think she’s really mad at Dad because of it.”

“So?” I said, and she looked at me confused. “Okay. Let’s speculate for a bit. Since one of her more valued children left the house, she probably went directly into your room after we left, maybe sat on your bed, thought about you, and did all the other chliché shit mothers do when they miss a child that just moved out. Then she possibly found the financial paperwork you left on your desk.”

“How do you...?” She looked at me in almost shocked surprise, which told me that, what Claire had told her on the phone, was exactly what I had just surmised.

“I spent years trying to understand your behavior. I became quite good at it.” I waved her off. “Anyway, she knew since then. That was six days ago, Ava. In those six days, did she call me? Did she apologize? Did she do anything to get me my money back? No, she spent the last week bickering with her husband, but in the end, she just accepted the money and didn’t do shit about me being fucked over yet again.”

“But she really sounded like she was really mad with Dad. I think...” she tried, though I talked right over her.

“When you learned about what Aaron did, it took all of thirty seconds before you made the decision that I deserved to know, and she’s had six days now. Sure, maybe she didn’t want to show up empty handed, only offering useless platitudes, but did you hear anything about Logan being told to get a job? Did she say anything about applying for student loans? Did she say anything about how her own job hunt was going so far? Is she talking to Logan about transferring here, where it’s cheaper to study, even without the scholarship?” Ava looked down, telling me all I needed to know. “She had a lot of options, made her choice, and she didn’t choose me.”

To my surprise, Ava got out of the bed, walked over to me without bothering to put some clothes on, and hugged me.

“What if, like, I’d rather stay here with you for the Holidays? You don’t have to be alone again.” she asked, quietly.

“I appreciate the sentiment, but I won’t be alone. I’ll be with Mia and her parents, working through the Holidays, remember?.”

“Oh ... right.” she sighed before falling silent for a moment. “Then ... you really don’t have any problem with it if I join them?”

I suddenly realized that I could actually use her for something else. I turned to hug her naked body from behind and wrapped my arms around her shoulders to pull her into me.

“No, I really don’t have a problem with you joining them. If they wear condoms.” I let one hand wander downwards and lay it onto her lower belly. “This is mine, remember? Did you ever come around to check my nightstand?” She shook her head, telling me that she never made sure if her dialpak actually held real birth control pills or not. “Do you want to risk one of them knocking you up?”

“Oh!” I heard her grasp. “But ... We never used condoms before...” She looked up at me, silently asking me to elaborate.

“I’m kinda curious to hear how I compare to them.”

“I could tell you that right now!” she giggled, pointing at the drenched sheets and various toys strewn across the bed and floor. “I never came so much or so hard before. And, no, I’m not saying this to make you happy or stroke your ego.” she smirked, wiggling her butt into my groin, enticing an involuntary twitch from my still spent and aching dick.

“Why, thank you, Princess.” I smiled and kissed that spot on her neck, earning me a soft humm. “But I think you should give them a chance to step up their game after telling them that you can squirt with me.” I chuckled. “You remember the talk we had over breakfast the other day? If they think you’re happy with what they give you, they’ll just do more of the same. So, tell them that they can get rid of the condoms as soon as they actually satisfy you the way I did. And it has to be one-on-one, without Claire’s or Danny’s help, since I didn’t have that either.”

“I can do that.” she finally said after mulling it over for a while, though I could hear and see that she was not really happy. I thought I knew what the reason for her trouble was.

“Fine. I’m gonna be perfectly honest with you. Yes, I have an ulterior motive. I think this would be a great way to get some payback from them. I mean, since it was Logan who worked the hardest to keep me out of the family, and Aaron and John were all too fine with enjoying the benefits that came from it, I think it would only be fair to restrict their own access a little. Hence the condoms. And I wouldn’t be against Claire, Danny and Maggie learning what they missed out on. You said you would be Okay with being used for a little revenge. This certainly won’t hurt them. At least not too much, and only their pride.”

“Oh!” she exclaimed, in a much lighter voice after I was seemingly honest with her, before showing me a mischievous smile accompanied by a girly giggle. “I’ll make sure to tell them every little detail of what you did to me! And especially for how long you did it to me!”

“That’s my good girl!” I whispered, before giving her another quick Kiss on her neck and hearing her sigh in satisfaction. “But no making stuff up!”

Of course, my suggestion about Ava demanding condoms had an additional purpose, but I was not eager to tell her about that. If Aaron and Logan behaved like I expected them to, they would berate her nonstop about letting them lose the condoms without even trying to step up their game. It would show her who she blindly served for so long, and what it got her. Then it was up to her how she wanted to deal with it.

We packed her belongings, drove her home, and stopped on the way to get two packs of condoms she could present to the others when the big orgy started. From there, I drove directly to the office and made my way to Bill.

I had thought about spending the Holidays with Mia’s family since they invited me, and was somewhat concerned about Christmas Morning. If they chose to get me a present as well, even if it was just some useless little thing out of consideration, I would look like an idiot if I had not prepared any presents myself. The question of what kind of present to prepare was quite hard, though, and after two days of intense brainstorming, I finally had an idea I thought would fit. I needed Bill’s help for it, however, which was the first reason why I had to talk with him.

When I asked him about the necklaces we used for high-risk principals, he was all too willing to let me buy two of them, and even accepted my five $100 Bills with an almost stoic face. I chose designs I thought would fit with what other accessories I had seen Mia and Nora wear.

The second reason for my visit to his office was to speak about my IT certifications. This did not play out so well for me. While Bill was sympathetic to my situation, he did not see the need to have his company pay for any training or education that was not necessary for an employee’s job.

While I was disappointed, he had done way too much for me to argue about it. I felt like I already owed him, and was immediately embarrassed that I had asked him in the first place. He noticed my sudden moodswing, and clarified that, should it become necessary, we would talk about it again. With this simple assurance, I felt somewhat relieved, and my big fear of being replaced by someone better qualified was mollified. At least to a degree. I would definitely look up other ways to get those certifications before they became relevant.

After that, he spent a good half hour giving me the bullet points for my assignment.

I never had lived with a client before, much less on watchduty, but I wouldn’t be alone in their house. The Miller’s were holding some kind of party on Christmas Eve, so there would be quite a few of us present. After that, while Bill would respect the Miller’s request of having only me in their house, the real guard would stay on the low while keeping himself to the outside perimeter. After all, officially, I was just Mia’s chauffeur, so I could not be left in charge on my own. Especially since they now knew who the stalker was.

Apparently, James Campbell worked for one of the many charities Nora was involved with, and had fixated on her through that, even though Nora herself swears to never have met the guy. After the briefing, I made my way back home, cleaned the apartment from top to bottom, prepared a little something for Christmas morning, and wrapped the presents for Mia and Nora before going to bed.

I arrived at the Miller Household at Ten A.M. sharp, and was greeted by Nora. Although ‘greeted’ would be the wrong term, since she immediately sent me to an entertainment room in the basement to keep Mia and Jack company.

When we had reinforced the building, the Millers had also signed off on having this room turned into a kind of safe-room. Since it was in the basement, it had solid stone walls. It also had its own bathroom, and the phone- and internet connection also started there. After we had installed a reinforced sliding door that only had a handle on the inside, this was the safest place in the whole building.

“Tim!” Mia greeted me cheerfully, while Jack only released an unmotivated ‘Hmpf’. “I see Mom wanted you out of the way as well?”

“She was a little curt with me, yes.” I chuckled. “So, what are you doing down here?”

“They have these lame ass parties every year. Seriously, who throws a party for their business associates on Christmas Eve!?” Jack rolled his eyes as he answered. “Anyway, we kinda got into the habit of hiding out down here and watching movies, while they make sure everything’s perfect up there.”

“Come on!” Mia grunted, as she pushed her brother to the outer seat of the sofa they were sitting on, scooted next to him, and finally patted the now free seat next to her on the other end. “Join us! Mom said you wanted to watch Christmas movies yourself, before they invited you.”

So, I sat next to her, and we started our movie marathon with ‘How the Grinch Stole Christmas’ with Jim Carrey. I couldn’t help but notice how Mia sat decisively closer to me than to Jack, and was surprisingly eager to watch the movies I listed as my annual go-to choices. We had just finished ‘Scrooged’, when Mia announced that she would have to leave us to get ready for the party. I looked at my watch before blinking at her back as she left. Our team was scheduled to have a final roll call an hour before the party was supposed to start, and that was still an hour away. I just shook my head, as I heard Jack laugh about my confused display and put on ‘Die Hard’.

To my great relief, watching a movie with Jack alone was not even nearly as uncomfortable as I feared it would be. The way he had grilled me about my job, income, and finally even past girlfriends, had me almost thinking he was fishing for blackmail material to get back at me, and I was fully expecting it to continue once Mia was out of hearing range. That changed when John McClain blew half his magazine into one of the baddies from underneath a table, and both of us quoted the iconic line “Thanks for the advice!” in unison. We looked at each other and just started laughing.

It was like one of those old stories about two guys getting into an argument in a bar, settling it with their fists, and then drinking together afterwards as friends. He was my mortal enemy when he was still in high school, but that ended when I knocked him on his ass. Instead of carrying a grudge against me for it, it had somehow put us on equal ground. I shook my head at the realization when I noticed that it was time for my roll call.

I was assigned to Mia, which I had expected, since we were roughly the same age and it would be less conspicuous if I was near her. So, armed with a radio, I changed into my suit and took position at the front of the stairs, waiting for her to show up. When she did, however, my jaw involuntarily dropped.

She stepped out of the room, shortly followed by Nora, both of them wearing matching long, chiffon evening dresses. While Nora’s dress had a dark gray base color, topped with a beaded, light gray sheath around her shoulders, Mia’s dress was the exact same, only with the color scheme inverted. Both of them had their hair in a french twist, their faces enhanced by the most subtle makeup that merely accentuated their entrancing features, and they even wore jewelry that wouldn’t pull any attention away from their faces. They saw me standing in the hallway, stopped, and looked at me with expectant looks.

“Wow.” I finally said after finding my voice again. “You’re beautiful!”

Since I did not address either of them specifically, nor both of them at the same time, each of them took my comment personally. And in quite different ways.

“Why, thank you, young man!” Nora beamed, as she stepped next to me and hooked her arm into mine. “Flattery will get you anywhere!”. Then she looked at her daughter, waiting for her to join us.

Mia was still staring at me. When she had stepped out of the room, she looked at me with an almost smug grin, like she was daring me to give anything other than a compliment after seeing her dolled up. Hearing my compliment, though, her eyes had widened and her mouth had opened a little, before she blushed and averted her eyes. Apparently, calling a woman ‘beautiful’ was a little beyond the scope of what she expected from someone who’s not her boyfriend.

She finally caught herself, gave me a happy smile as she hooked herself into my other arm, and we made our way into the main hall. To my slight irritation, she held onto my arm even after Nora had excused herself to find her husband. And, even though it made my job a lot easier, I was even more irritated when she kept holding on to my arm throughout the entire evening. She even kept me close while she talked with some of her girlfriends from the cheer team, who also had influential parents that attended this party. At least none of them were brave enough to ask about it, or even point it out.

I found myself actually enjoying the evening. This might not have been the kind of party a regular seventeen-year-old would think about when intending to have a good time, but it was the first party I got to attend in general. Also, after everything that had happened between us since I became her chauffeur, and everything Nora had informed me about, it was also a lot easier to accept my enjoyment of Mia’s presence than Ava’s. A few times, I even forgot that I was there to work. That changed rather abruptly, when I was called over the radio.

“Rainbow!” The angry voice of our on-site commander called out his favorite nickname for me, which, as I was assured, had nothing to do with my sexual orientation, but something about not having gone through basic training. “Front Gate. Now!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.