Tiny Tim - Cover

Tiny Tim

Copyright© 2023 by Overconfident Sarcasm

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - As a young Teenager, Timothy Brown finds himself increasingly alienated by his family. On the day of his sister’s sixteenth birthday, he finally learns the reasons for these drastic changes. This is the story of a young man trying to navigate through life while dealing with neglectful parents and abusive siblings. This story was inspired by “The Broken Circle” by TangoPeru, and is an attempt to create something similar with (maybe) a happy ending.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Revenge   Violence  

We lay in bed, holding each other and basking in the feeling of relief for a few minutes, before she kissed my nose and produced a cute girly giggle.

“Tell me, Timothy. Was that a nice ‘ego boost’ for you?” she asked, hinting at the conversation I had with Mia and Joan in the car. Apparently, mothers and daughters talk about a lot more than mothers and sons.

“You didn’t pass out. But I’ll just have to put in a little more effort if we get the chance to try again.” I grinned. Quickly, however, my old insecurities kicked in and the grin vanished. “Wait. You didn’t just act like you liked it, did you?”

“Oh no, Darling. I enjoyed myself a lot!” She gave me a marvelous smile. “It’s been quite a while since I got so loud. I admit, finding myself a lover that much younger, but still obviously attracted to me ... it’s quite the ego-boost for myself. But you really took care of my neglected little pussy!”

“So ... You still want to go shopping, or was that just a pretense to get me to take you out of the house?”

“Oh! No, I actually need to get a few things. Though, now we’ll have to do those tomorrow. I don’t think I’ll want to walk around too much today.” she said, before turning almost shy on me. “To be perfectly honest with you, I had thought about teasing you a little. Letting you see me in my dessous and maybe a blowjob. If you’d really wanted me. I didn’t think this would escalate so quickly. I still can’t believe it did.”

“The part about your husband suggesting you’d find yourself a lover wasn’t a lie though, right?”

“No, that is true. Don’t you worry, it won’t be a problem. But now it’s my turn to ask you that question, young man. I saw the photos of you and that woman in your living room. You look like a couple in them.” she said, and suddenly her grin turned mischievous. “And she seems older as well.”

“Yes. She was my girlfriend.”

“Was?” she asked, and I sighed.

“She ... died. Three months ago.” The smile instantly vanished from her face.

“Oh! I’m so sorry!” Nora immediately apologized.

“Thank you.” I got out of bed and rummaged through the pockets of my pants, looking for my cigarettes. “I know I should probably just take those pictures down again. Someone else asked about them before and my answer ruined the mood then too. But when I tried to take them off the wall, I just ... couldn’t. Though, it’s kinda funny. I only hung them just a few weeks ago.”

My voice had grown quieter as I continued speaking. She studied me for a moment, before she got up, stepped close to me, and hugged me from behind. Her mouth close to my ear, I heard her whisper.

“Can I ask what happened?”

“Pancreatic cancer. She was already in stage four when they found it, so there was nothing they could’ve done anymore. She lasted five months.”

She was quiet for a while.

“So, you live all on your own away from your family, work that dangerous job, your girlfriend just passed ... And all that while you’re still in high school.” she sighed. “No wonder you act a lot more mature than my children.”

I just shrugged my shoulders and gave up on finding my cigarettes. She let one of her hands slide up to my chest to lightly caress it, placed a kiss on my neck, and just held me with her other arm still around my waist.

Seriously, though, what is it with mothers? Do their prenatal classes include seminars on how to give comforting hugs, or something!? I had been hugged before, sure, but the way Claire had held me that night in my bed, the way Aunt Danielle had held me that night on the sofa, and now the way Nora held me just standing there, was simply ... soothing. And why was she even doing it? I was just the guy she paid to chauffeur her daughter around, not to mention the guy who knocked out her son! Why would she even concern herself with me?

A look at my watch told me we had been in bed for almost an hour, and now we had been standing there for a few more minutes. I turned around to look at her as I asked myself that question, but seeing our mixed juices run down her inner thighs gave me an idea.

“Wanna shower together? Can’t drive you home with my cum dripping out of you and smelling like sex.” I suggested with a half grin.

“No, Lover, I can’t. I have to get home and present this to George.” she said, matter of fact, while placing her hand right above her leaking Pussy.

That statement confused me immensely. Was she going to taunt her husband? Even if she said he suggested she’d find some extramarital fun, this didn’t sound like she was planning on having a civil conversation about that topic.

“Is that ... won’t that just provoke him?” I asked carefully, causing her to look at me in confusion before she started chuckling.

She pulled her panties back on, her skirt back down, and started buttoning her blouse. Then she stepped closer to me and gave me another wet kiss before talking.

“Darling, when I said that George found himself a little mistress, I didn’t mean a lover. He found himself a Mistress!” she explained with a meaningful look, and I finally understood what she just told me. “I don’t have that in me. I love that man with all my heart, so I tried, but I couldn’t be that for him. I just don’t know how. Finding a lover for myself was also not actually his idea, but hers when I asked her how to go about his needs. Something about showing him that I’m in control of our marriage as a first important step. I’ll need you to take me home now, so I can show him the proof of me doing just that. And, apparently, if I’m convincing enough, even make him eat that massive load of yours.”

My eyebrows shot up as I stared at her. While I really didn’t have much of a problem with tasting myself on a woman’s lips after she had swallowed my cum ... actually eating it? Well, it wouldn’t be that much of a difference, I reckoned, but someone else’s!? No fucking way! My thoughts must have shown on my face, because Nora displayed an amused half smile and shrugged her shoulders.

I got dressed myself and we moved to the car. Throughout the entire drive, I thought about what Nora had just told me about her husband. I didn’t know how to feel about that. On one hand, when I mentally placed myself in George’s shoes, I was sure I would blow a fuse. Especially with my own precarious past, knowing my family had excluded me for years from their sexcapades. Imagining then having a wife who does the same, but in addition even taunts me about it, simply made me sad. I could not understand how anyone could possibly enjoy something like that, much less get aroused by it. On the other hand, I also couldn’t imagine being with another guy, but wouldn’t even dream of condemning someone for being gay, so ... whatever flips your pancakes, I guess?

Despite being absorbed in my own thoughts, I still noticed that Nora was unusually quiet throughout the ride, with her hands folded in her lap, until the car came to a stop in her driveway. She didn’t move for a moment, but then leaned over to give me a rather demure kiss before fixing me with a piercing look.

“Now, I need to make sure we are on the same page, Timothy.” I immediately noted the way she addressed me, and she must have seen the confusion on my face. “Finding a lover was more for my husband to know that I have a lover, than for me actually pursuing it. Though, as I said before, I had a lot of fun with you, and I wouldn’t be against doing it again. Please understand that I do not wish for Mia or Jack to learn about this. Neither what happened between us today, nor that their father encouraged it. So, we most likely won’t be able to get together on a regular basis. Can you live with that?”

I mulled it over for a second, and then nodded.

“Absolutely. You are married with children after all. I wouldn’t expect this to suddenly turn into a relationship.”

“I knew I could count on you!” she smiled before kissing me again. This time, however, the kiss was anything but demure, and despite what she had just told me about keeping it a secret from her children, she certainly didn’t care about who could see us. I felt her tongue fishing for my tonsils within seconds, and I was absolutely ready to go again when she finally stepped out of the car.

I waited until I saw her enter the house, and then drove off towards my own home. I couldn’t stop thinking about her husband, and suddenly realized something. I had no fucking idea he was that way in private! When we had met and talked, he was always presenting himself as that powerful and successful businessman he actually was. Even after he had to call Bill to catch the stalker and secure his home, there still wasn’t even a hint of him not being in total control of the situation.

Maybe my demand for Ava to get her shit together and restrain her submissiveness to the bedroom wasn’t unreasonable. Maybe, if Mr. Miller could enjoy himself in the bedroom without carrying it into the outside world and let it influence his businesses, there really was a chance for that to happen with Ava as well. Without even realizing it, I started thinking about how I could support her to reach that goal.

The next morning, after I arrived at their house to pick up Mia again, George Miller suddenly pulled me aside and led me into his den.

“I understand my wife decided to have some fun with you.” he said with an unreadable poker face and a level voice. I had absolutely no idea if he was angry, happy, or even casual about it. But he kept looking at me, obviously expecting me to answer.

“Yes, Sir.” I replied hesitantly but politely, and he nodded.

“I trust her judgment. You understand, however, for a man in my position, there is an obvious need to protect myself and my reputation.” I just looked at him, not eager to find out how far he was willing to go to protect his reputation. “And while I trust my wife’s judgment, you are certainly still young, Timothy. Do you understand what it would mean if anything of this came out to the public?”

“Yes, Sir, I do. I can promise you, I have nothing to gain from telling people about this. Quite the opposite, if I’m being honest here.”

“How so?” he asked with raised eyebrows.

“Well,...” I sighed, resigning myself to having to tell him about my background. “Did your wife happen to mention that I live alone? Despite being so young?”

“Yes, she told me exactly what happened and what was talked about. You have ... familial troubles.” he said vaguely, waving his hand around at the last part to signal how it wasn’t of any importance to him, and he wanted me to continue in my story.

“I’ve been working for Mr. Carter for years, Sir. I have signed more than enough NDA’s over those years to know, if I talk about anything private I happen to overhear or see regarding our clients, I will lose my job. If I lose this job for being a blabbermouth, I won’t be hired by anyone paying even close to what I make now, and I can’t survive on my own with what I would earn delivering pizzas. It’s in my best interest to keep my mouth shut.”

Just like Nora had done the day before while lying in my bed, he studied me for a moment. And what I said was true. Yes, I had roughly a cubic feet of hundred dollar bills lying around, but I could barely use it. That 50’’ smart-TV I bought cost me less than my monthly rent, and when I paid for it in cash, there were quite a few suspicious looks already. Which was the main reason why I drove to six different stores to get all the parts for my entertainment system, and then decided to better pay legitimately for my purchases from Ikea and Home Depot. There was no way I could use that cash to repeatedly pay my rent, or make my insurance payments, or pay my utility bills. So, as long as I was still looking for a way to legitimize that money, I needed that regular income on my bank account to pay for a lot of essential stuff.

“Well, looks like I don’t need to point that part out to you. Do you have any experience with that specific sexual practice?” he finally asked.

For a second my thoughts wandered to Ava and her submissive needs, but I could hardly tell him about that. She was my sister! How would I explain that I knew about what got her off?

“No.”

I don’t know if he saw in my eyes how I remembered the sex I had with Ava, or if it was the slight hesitation before answering him, or if he was just that good at reading people. But I noticed a faint smile on his lips before he nodded again. Only later did I realize he appreciated me demonstrating that I could in fact keep my mouth shut like I had claimed.

“Now, don’t think I’m looking down on you, or that I’m accusing you of anything, but I want it to be perfectly clear upfront; if you will be with my wife, there will be no financial benefits. She won’t buy you pretty things, she won’t pay you extra, and neither of you can tell me to give you anything of monetary value. So, if you got into this while hoping to extort me, forget about it right now.”

I blinked at him for a moment, taken aback by his statement. If I had to be honest with myself, I wasn’t sure if I would really never tell him to buy me stuff, should the opportunity present itself. His house and its interior certainly looked like he wouldn’t even notice if he bought me a new car or something. Sue me, I was seventeen and already tired of having to work for everything! But I can honestly say that I never even had the thought of making him do anything at all for me before he brought it up, so I simply nodded.

After our talk, he dismissed me to find his daughter in the kitchen, where she was having a conversation with her mother. Each of the two held a cup of coffee and abruptly stopped their exchange the moment I entered.

“Timothy! Good morning!” Nora greeted me, followed by an acknowledging grunt from Mia.

“Good Morning to you, too!” I replied, but seeing the expressions on their faces that looked like I had just caught them doing something embarrassing, and remembering all the instances when conversations stopped at home when I entered a room, made me feel quite unwelcome. “I’ll wait by the car, Mia.”

I was reaching for the doorknob when Nora caught up to me and pulled me into another wet and sinful kiss, taking me by surprise.

“Good Morning, Lover!” she finally whispered with a sultry smirk. “You think we could do the shopping today that we couldn’t quite get around to do yesterday?”

“Sure, Nora. Though, it’s Thursday. Mia should have her Cheer practice today, right? We probably won’t be back before five-ish.”

“Yes, that’s right. Mia will accompany us.” she said, in a normal volume this time.

I stared at her with a blank expression for a few seconds, then a boyish smile crept on my face as I couldn’t suppress a stupid thought. She immediately knew what that was about, and slapped me on the shoulder with a laugh.

“Oh no, Lover! This time, ‘going shopping’ is not just an excuse to drive to your apartment.” she laughed, but then got closer and her voice took on a different, more suggestive, tone as she brazenly stroked my groin. “And certainly not with my baby girl in tow. I don’t think she’s ready for that. Yet.”

She snickered upon my reaction to her words and actions. Just like Tess on our first date, I could plainly see how much she enjoyed having that kind of effect on me.

“I’d never even think about something like that!” I protested weakly, but she didn’t buy it.

“By the way, Tomothy, I had a talk with her yesterday evening. And just now in the kitchen, actually.” She finally took her hand off my groin. “I hope she stops giving you such a hard time. Have a great day, Lover.”

With that said, she gave me one last peck on the lips, turned, and walked back towards the kitchen. As I watched her walk away, I noticed Mr. Miller was standing in the hallway, watching our exchange. I decided to better sit in the car and wait for Mia, not eager to interact with him in front of her.

Even after we had passed the halfway mark to school, it was still uncomfortable for me to sit, and there was no way Mia didn’t notice me squirming in that obvious manner guys do in those situations. While she didn’t comment on it at first, the way she looked at me was clearly curious. My thoughts just kept circling from wondering what exactly Nora and Mia could have talked about that would change Mia’s behavior so drastically, to how Mia told her mother about my heroics in that parking lot, and finally to what happened with Nora in my bed after that. Whenever I reached that last part, my dick refueled.

“Why are you squirming so much!?” Mia suddenly laughed, ripping me out of my thoughts. “Please tell me you tried a new laundry detergent and have a reaction to it!”

“I’m glad I could give you a laugh so early in the morning...” I quietly commented, but was secretly grateful for her taking it with humor. At least that was what I thought she did, since she included a joke in it.

“Seriously, what happened?”

“Just ... some memories I can’t shake. That’s all.”

I wasn’t going to tell her that her mother had just stroked me to full hardness, and then left me standing in the hallway. Literally and figuratively.

“And what kind of memories would that be?” she smirked.

Suddenly, I realized something.

“Did you really tell your mother how I got stabbed?” I asked, causing her to look at me in surprise.

“THAT’S what keeps you squirming!?” I didn’t answer and waited for her to just answer. “Yes, I did. Why?”

“How do you even know? I never told anyone outside of work.”

“Duh! Ava told me.” she answered, like I was a five-year-old she needed to remind for the third time that the stove gets hot.

“When!?”

“The day after it happened.” she just shrugged.

If I weren’t so concerned about piloting eight metric tons of steel across the roads, this would have stunned me. Just yesterday, I had accused Ava of not standing up for me. Which was true. However, according to this interesting new piece of information, Ava may have succumbed to peer pressure when her entire cheer team was present, but readily advertised my heroics when it was just her and Mia. Or it was just more of the same. She wanted me to come home after I bought her stuff, and she acknowledged me after I protected her. Neither was to last. Probably. I made a mental note to check.

“You know...” she continued. “I have to admit, that was impressive.”

“I got my ass handed that day. Broken rib, busted eye, and a knife in my stomach. Not exactly what I’d call impressive.” I dismissed her statement.

“That’s not what I’m talking about, you idiot. You guys are all the same. So what if it didn’t play out like you’re the untouchable main character in a Jason Statham movie.” she sounded annoyed, but that changed as she continued. “You stood up for your family. Put yourself on the line to protect them. That ... takes character. Especially with ... I mean, considering how ... your relationship with your family...”

As she stammered in my backseat, I glanced at her through the rearview mirror. She looked just as uncomfortable as she sounded. But not as if she was somehow forced to say something she didn’t want to. It was more like she was considerate towards me, but not used to acting that way. I immediately feared what Nora might have told her about my private life to cause this. It was way too strong a contrast to how she normally behaved.

“What do you know about my relationship with my family?” I asked, playing dumb, earning me one of those looks I couldn’t quite interpret before she spoke quietly.

“We ... don’t you remember that Joan and I were right next to Ava when you told her about moving out? It ... like ... caused a few discussions. Having your own apartment at seventeen, while still in high school, is not exactly common, you know? And Mom told me ... she made me realize some things. It made me remember how you told Ava that you were gone for a week before your family even noticed.” she sighed, and I, for the hundredth time, was wondering what exactly Nora had told her. She should know even less than Mia about my home life. “For what it’s worth ... I’m sorry, Tim.”

“Uh ... thanks? But where’s this coming from?” I asked incredulously. I really hadn’t thought she even knew those words.

“Look, I know I was a bitch, Okay!?” she shot heatedly all of a sudden, throwing her hands in the air and dropping them in defeat again. “After I talked with Mom, I realized that. We treated you like crap, and you still helped Jenny. Ava spread those rumors about you, and you still risked your life to protect her. And Jack and I ... did a lot. And you still helped us. Still ARE helping us.” she paused for a second. “Thank you.”

That last part wasn’t heated anymore, it actually sounded sincere. That stalker dude must have really scared her.

“Well ... you’re welcome. And thank you. Though, I hope you’ll put in a good word for me when Jack comes back. I think he’s not gonna be too happy when he sees me in his home.”

“Oh, I’m sure Mom and Dad will take care of that. But I can still talk to him.” she smiled.

“What did Nora tell you about me, specifically?” I asked, noticing her eyes narrowing somewhat suspiciously when I called her mother by her first name, like it was the most normal thing.

“Nothing specific. Just that you have ‘enough shit to deal with, without me adding to it’. That’s what made me remember the cafeteria thing with Ava.” she answered, making air quotes when repeating her mother’s words. “She also said, you’re going out of your way to drive me around, and the least I could do was appreciate it. Mom and Dad were both pretty angry with us when they learned why we always called you ... you know ... Tiny. Especially Dad. He’s also made it clear how disappointed he’s with Jack after he saw that video of him and Jenny. He outright threatened to disown Jack if he ever did anything like that again.”

I believed she meant what she said, and if she actually could calm Jack down, my job as Mia’s chauffeur would probably continue. I had worried about how I could continue to see Nora once Jack came home for Christmas the following week and possibly protested my being in his home. I actually felt pretty good after that talk, knowing Nora didn’t run around advertising my private affairs.

“Who’s Tess?” Mia suddenly asked casually, ripping me out of my thoughts, but also throwing me off.

“What?”

“When Ava came to you in the cafeteria, and finally learned that you moved out, she asked if you moved in with a ‘Tess’.”

I looked at her through the rearview mirror. She sounded casual, with her head turned to the window as if looking out, but I could see her eyes fixated on my headrest and her hands fidgeting.

“Oh. My Gir ... Ex-Girlfriend.”

“Ouuuh!” she gushed, her eyes sparkling, suddenly intrigued upon the prospect of hearing relationship gossip. “What happened?”

I SO wasn’t going to tell this girl about my love life. Next I have to tell her I’m fucking her Mom. I quickly thought of a way to deflect.

“You know, are you sure you’re not secretly interested in me?”

“WHAT!?” Interestingly, she sounded shocked, but not appalled like I had expected.

“I mean, think about it for a minute. First, there was that sudden interest of yours in my sexual prowess, then you wondered about the size of my dick, and now this. Why do you remember the name of some girl I may have been involved with, even if you just heard it in passing? And weeks ago! If you really didn’t have any interest in me as you claim, why did you even bother filing that name away for future reference?”

I smirked while the car fell deadly silent for the roughly five seconds she just stared at me, her entire body frozen still. Then I chuckled as she suddenly pummeled the top of my head and kicked my seat, accompanied by girly squealing sounds of protest, though it never was strong enough to hurt or even distract me from driving. It actually seemed playful. The rest of the drive was quiet again, though it only took us maybe another five minutes to arrive at school. She almost jumped out of the car before I even came to a full halt.

I spent the day in the library with my laptop again, until it was time for Mia’s classes to end. Since she had her Cheer practice today, I picked her up to walk her to the gym. I was quite glad they moved their practice indoors due to the cold weather, since I had absolutely no clue how I was supposed to stick close to her while every sports team ran circles around us on the field. When she left the classroom with Ava and Joan in tow, she made a big display of ignoring me, causing Joan to giggle and Ava to watch us with great interest. As they went to the locker rooms to get changed, I went ahead and took a seat in the gym waiting for them.

“Mr. Brown. Nice to see you again.” I heard a female voice that turned out to belong to the friendly smiling Mrs. Jenkins, who was clad in tight black yoga pants and an equally tight sports-top. Obviously, her being still in such great shape wasn’t because she was married to our football coach, as I had wondered last year, but because she was training our cheerleaders. I immediately, and not entirely consciously, watched my language like last time I talked to her.

“Ah. I don’t know if you were notified. Mia’s parents asked me to keep an eye out for her, in addition to being her driver. I hope it won’t cause any trouble for you if I sit on the sidelines?”

“Yes.” she sighed. “That stalker situation. Now that I think about it, you driving her around makes a lot more sense after you told me about your security work the last time we spoke. Don’t worry, the other girls already know about young Ms. Miller’s trouble, they will understand. Just ... be so kind and try not to ogle the girls too much.”

“Oh, there is no need to worry about that, Mrs. Jenkins. Why would I ogle the girls?”

It was a casual statement I delivered with a friendly smile, and I kept my suggestive tone to a minimum when I emphasized the last word. For just a split second, I could still see the doubt flash over her eyes, and hoped she would get my meaning. If there was anyone I would ogle, it would be the woman in the room.

Then, to my greatest delight, her expression sported a one-sided smirk that somehow reached both of her eyes, telling me she indeed appreciated my unspoken compliment. The other girls, however, weren’t nearly as comfortable with me being around, and they made that known as soon as they entered the gym.

“What’s Tiny Tim doing here? Is that creep gonna watch us!?” I heard some girl I didn’t know call out in almost panic, causing most of the girls that had followed her into the gym to agree.

I just raised my hands in a gesture of surrender and moved to the exit, perfectly happy with just waiting outside the door for them to finish.

“Don’t call him that!” came the insistent and likewise scolding shout from Mia, Joan, AND Ava at the same time, followed by the three of them sharing a surprised look before walking further into the gym.

As I made my way outside, I looked at Ava and studied her face curiously. She actually stood up for me this time, and not only in front of her girlfriends, but even against them. When she noticed my look, she seemed a little embarrassed but happy. I heard the muffled discussion continue while standing just outside the barely open door.

Since when are you all defending him?

I kinda owe him for helping Jenny.” Joan explained.

And he got stabbed and almost shot, protecting me and Mom!” Ava added.

What!?” I heard Mrs. Jenkins gasping. Apparently, she hadn’t heard about why exactly I was out of school.

AND he’s found out who that guy is who’s creeping on my Mom!” Mia said, matter of fact.

Wait. That was him?” Mrs. Jenkins asked, sounding so surprised I got the impression she must have thought I lied to her when I told her about my work.

Yeah. My parents are actually pretty happy with him. Mom won’t stop telling everyone how fast he found the guy after even the police couldn’t do shi ... anything.” Mia explained, before turning back to her group of girls. “And you all should know that already, you were there when he did it.

So what?” The girl who started this dispute challenged her. “Then he’s a weird mix of a tough nerd. He still doesn’t need to watch us practice.

Actually, he does. He’s been covering my ass all week, making sure that creep won’t get to me.” Mia defended me.

“HA!” They heard my muffled voice travel through the almost closed doors from the hallway I stood in.

What?

“You said I covered your ass all week.” I shot back in a half laugh.

There was silence for a few seconds until they realized what I meant. What can I say? I was still a seventeen-year-old boy, and incidentally didn’t give a flying fuck about what these bitches thought about me. That ship had sailed long ago. I realized too late, though, that I shouldn’t tease Mia too much. To my relief, the next thing I heard was Joan breaking out in yet another bout of laughter, telling me that Mia’s face must have been priceless at that moment. I got a short glimpse of Mrs. Jenkins, shaking her head at me, before she closed the door fully.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.