Tiny Tim - Cover

Tiny Tim

Copyright© 2023 by Overconfident Sarcasm

Introduction

Incest Sex Story: Introduction - As a young Teenager, Timothy Brown finds himself increasingly alienated by his family. On the day of his sister’s sixteenth birthday, he finally learns the reasons for these drastic changes. This is the story of a young man trying to navigate through life while dealing with neglectful parents and abusive siblings. This story was inspired by “The Broken Circle” by TangoPeru, and is an attempt to create something similar with (maybe) a happy ending.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Revenge   Violence  

As a young Teenager, Timothy Brown finds himself increasingly alienated by his family. On the day of his sister’s birthday, he finally learns the reasons for these drastic changes, as he catches his family in an orgy at his uncle’s house. This is the story of a young man trying to navigate through life while dealing with neglectful parents and abusive siblings.

How far does he have to go to make his family see the damage they’re causing? And how much will they need to do if they want to restore his trust and regain his love?


Special Thanks to TangoPeru, whose Story “The Broken Circle” not only inspired me to write this in the first place, but who also helped me write it by pointing out quite a few faults with my plotline.

If you enjoy the free version, please consider picking up the edited version from Bookapy. The edited version is only a little longer and, according to Grammarly, contains A LOT less typos, but the plot is basically the same.

You can find it here: https://bookapy.com/s/925/tiny-tim

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.