And It's Only 5:30 - Cover

And It's Only 5:30

by A. E. Schreier

Copyright© 2023 by A. E. Schreier

Fiction Sex Story: She already knew what was going to happen, but it was still fun to play will-I-or-won't-I for a while...

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Anal Sex   Bestiality   .

“Did you ever have a secret yearning
Don’t you know it could come true...”

Klaus Meine was wailing through the living room stereo speakers, over top of a crunching, palm-muted guitar riff. The noise was not quite dense enough to muffle the wet, raw sounds of dog-fucking emanating from the bedroom.

Karen had always considered herself a “dog fancier,” but right now she was pinned underneath her dog Raider, and there was nothing fancy about how he was pounding her. It was just plain old-fashioned animalistic fucking, the way nature intended.

Raider was a mixed breed of no discernible ancestry, but he had what you might call hybrid vigor – over nine inches of it. He was short but stocky, and he could knock you down and nail your ass forcibly if he wanted to. But he was a gentle soul at heart, and had no need to knock anyone down anyway; he had a very willing partner.

And now, with his jaws open and his tongue hanging out, he was pummeling her with a combination of power and undiluted lust that reminded her, sadly, just how much she had been missing out on before he came into her life. His bulk held her securely in his place; his round, furry doggy balls bounced against her soft ass; his cock continued to expand and stretch her pussy. Her legs, she knew, would be turned into rubber bands by the end.

“Make it real, not fantasy!” the music urged her.

“Yeah, you bet,” she mumbled under her breath. “This is as real as it gets, buddy.”

Raider stopped thrusting, and she clenched around the base of his enormous cock, crying out wordlessly. When he felt the tight grip, his knot swelled even larger in response. Karen could feel him shuddering as he ejaculated, spurt after spurt inside her. Her body spasmed in her own orgasm. He was panting heavily as he finished.

A few minutes later, he jumped off of her and stood there, still panting, as he looked down at her. Then he hopped off the bed, and she lay back, flushed, staring vacantly at the ceiling.

She was feeling good, her muscles loose and her brain pleasantly foggy, but she was not fully satisfied yet. She stared off into space and let her mind flip-flop back and forth over what to do next. The truth was, she already knew what was going to happen, but it was still fun to play will-I-or-won’t-I for a while.

Will I be nice, or will I be naughty?

Will I be bold and take what I want, or will I be a chicken and go without?

Will I be a Good Girl?

“Hey, Raider.”

The dog looked up at her from his spot on the floor. His tail wagged, just once.

“The back door’s open if you want to slip in.”

Wag-wag-wag-wag-wag went the tail. Karen figured that was as close as a dog could get to saying “Fuck yes.”

Karen wasn’t often in the mood for anal. In fact, sometimes the thought of it turned her right off. But every once in a while, she got a crazy itch. When she caught that itch, she wanted to be a Bad Girl. She wanted to be Nasty. And she wanted to prove that no one could stop her if that’s what she wanted.

Today, she’d had the itch since early morning. It had grown and grown through the day, and now it was all but consuming her. She wouldn’t be satisfied until it was out of her system.

“Okay, puppy, here we go,” she said, her voice thick with lust.

She got back on all fours and patted the bed. Raider hopped up and put his front paws on her shoulders, bending his head down toward her. He licked her neck. Karen loved it when he did that.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.