Conversation Piece - Cover

Conversation Piece

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: A brief discussion of Jamie's new top. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Illustrated   .

A blonde going bottomless and wearing a see-through top

Lawrence Boler (49) from Long Beach, CA: Very pretty. The girl, but also the top. I like the way you can see her nipples.

Henrietta Clover (53) from Minneapolis, MN: I’m not sure it’s practical. Probably can’t put it in the washing machine or dryer. Unless it’s nylon or something like that. But if it’s silk or cotton ... And where would you wear it?

Lawrence: Might be fun to watch her take it off. In case her nipples get snagged. If the holes were just a little bigger ... I’m definitely in love with her tits.

Henrietta: I wonder how much it cost. And where she got it. Not that I want to get one myself. Or even for a gift. Although...

Lawrence: But my favorite part of the top is the bottoms.

Henrietta: What do you mean? There are no bottoms.

Lawrence: Precisely.

Henrietta: That’s pretty crude of you.

Lawrence: You think so?

Henrietta: I believe it’s true.

Lawrence: Just because I appreciate beauty? But okay, what about what she’s saying?

Henrietta: What about what she’s saying?

Lawrence: Like the sound of her voice. The sounds she’s making. Is she singing, and if so, what song? Or is she yelling at someone? Maybe one of her kids. Robbie, put that down, right now!

Henrietta: I must say, you have quite an imagination.

Lawrence: Yeah, I’m imagining what her skin feels like. I’m imagining what it would be like to fuck her. Whether her cunt’s really slippery, really tight, really hot.

Henrietta: Really?

Lawrence: What sounds she makes when she’s just about to come.

Henrietta: You’re too much.

Lawrence: All you can think about is laundry instructions.

Henrietta: Well, sometimes you’ve got to be practical.

Lawrence: Or else what would happen?

Henrietta: I have no idea.

Lawrence: Robbie, for the last time, put that down. Right now. I’m going to count to three.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.