Seedlings - Cover

Seedlings

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Ashley's spring haiku sums it up: Weeds, like wild sex, Not in beds, but anywhere, Still stir sex senses. Illustrated

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Weeds, like wild sex,
Not in beds, but anywhere,
Still stir sex senses.
--Ashley

seedlings-1.jpg

One spring morning on her way through the meadow to check what the horses were up to, Nessa noticed that the grass had grown like crazy. She was especially interested in some thin, waist high stalks topped by soft but spiky flowerets. The spring wind swirled, and what a wild little dance did those elongated stems do, flapping and fluttering. So fresh! So full of life. On the way back home, she picked one. She put it in a pot with some water and set it on the kitchen window where it could get some sun.

That evening before bed she remembered the plant and went to check on it. “Oh no,” she moaned.

Her pesky brother asked what was wrong.

“My pretty plant,” she said. “I may have killed it.”

“That,” Josh exclaimed. “That’s nothing but a weed.”

“It was beautiful,” Nessa told him. “It had a lovely smell, and a lovely feel, and now it’s just ... dead.”

“What did you expect if you picked it?” Josh asked. He looked at Nessa’s weed. “Actually, it looks kind of nice.” He ducked his head closer. “Smells kind of nice too.” His hand reached out. “And I like the feel of it. Feels kind of like your pussy fur.”

“Huh!” Nessa jerked back. “How do you know what my pussy fur feels like?”

Josh cocked his head. “One night you were moaning, and I went to check on you. Your nightie had ridden up, so naturally I felt obligated to adjust it, and in doing so my hand couldn’t help brushing your pussy fur.”

Nessa frowned. “But you liked the way it felt?”

“I did,” Josh replied. “Not only that, when I tucked your nightie in, to make you decent and everything, the scent of your sex...”

“What about it?”

“It was so enticing,” Josh confessed. “The aroma of your flower reminds me of it.”

“It does?” Nessa squinched her eyes. “You liked the smell of my—my flower?”

Josh nodded. “And one more thing. My fingers kind of grazed it.”

“My flower?”

“Uh huh. This little seed shaped thing right at the top. And then the little petals of your flower sort of opened, and some of your—some of your girl sap kind of seeped out.”

“My girl sap?”

“Uh huh. It got on my fingers, and I kind of wiped my moistened fingers against my lips. And I couldn’t help taking a little taste.”

Nessa’s lips parted. “How did it taste?”

“It tasted wonderful. I wouldn’t mind having some more.”

Nessa’s mouth curled into a shy smile. “Okay.”

seedlings-2.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.