A Hot Day - Cover

A Hot Day

Copyright© 2023 by MasonJar

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hotter than most

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter  

In a panic, I looked at the bedside clock but saw it was just noon.

“If we go to the shower and be quiet, we can both get cleaned up without waking your mother,” I said.

We both went to kiss each other at the same time and held that kiss for a while until both of us knew that if we didn’t stop now, we never would.

In the shower together we both experienced a special intimacy, a stronger bonding than we had ever felt before. We touched each other everywhere and soaped up everything, just loving the openness that we both felt and of course we kissed long and hard and not just on our mouths.

Holding her in the shower with the hot water rinsing off the remains of the soap on our bodies, my cock slowly began to grow and stiffen between her legs. She got up on her toes, her legs trapping my erection and pressing it up against her hot snatch. “I love you, Dad.” She put both of her hands behind my neck, and I felt her stroking my cock as she moved her hips back and forth, sliding her pussy lips along my length. I bent down and without separating the contact at our hips I kissed her deeply using my tongue as we held each other in a tight embrace.

Her breathing increased and she broke our kiss and dropped to her knees and devoured my cock taking in about half the length.

Oh, the feeling of her soft mouth was beautiful! She stroked the remaining bit of my cock whilst sucking and all too soon I was filling her mouth again with my third load of the day.

I helped her up and we crushed our mouths together. I could taste the remains of my sperm in her mouth, and it was exhilarating.

Hopping out, we both got dried off and went back to her room and got dressed. Watching her get dressed was nearly as exciting as it had been watching her undress in the walk-in robe. I confessed to her that I had peeked and seen her getting out of her wet clothes and got a slap on the arm and the admonishment that I was a naughty daddy.

I said that we needed to get some food into ourselves realising I was famished. Out in the kitchen, we made ourselves busy getting salad together with cold chicken and dressing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.