Reality Therapy? - Cover

Reality Therapy?

Copyright© 2023 by George Foxx

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This isn't a typical "George Foxx" story. It's nasty. There are hyper-sexual young teen girls, prostitution, forced beastality, revenge, incest, polyamory of both Mff and MMf types, murder, and instant execution of the murderer. If you like my sweet little romantic stories, you might want to skip this one. The only sweet thing is the marriages of old geezers to teen brides.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   Sadistic   Harem   White Male   White Female   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Prostitution   Revenge  

Kathy: “Judge, can I stay with Laura tonight? It’s more difficult for her because she and her mom didn’t fight like I do with Karen.”

Judge Rogers: “Well, I suppose if would be good for her to have female company. You need to cut your stepmom some slack. She has her hands full with my boy, and you don’t make life easy for her. At least try to be a little respectful, as a favor to me.”

Everyone was gone. I built a fire in the fireplace, and we sat in the living room, quietly watching the fire flicker and dance in the big river rock fireplace. The antique cast iron andirons had dragon heads with red glass eyes. There were internal air channels that made the fire burn cleaner and hotter. Sometimes the extra air made the fire flare up and gave the illusion that the dragons were breathing fire.

I was sitting in my recliner, while Laura and Kathy were on the couch.

Laura: “Dad, please come over here and sit with us.”

I went over to the couch and was surprised when Kathy made sure I sat between her and my daughter. The girls put their heads on my shoulders. It was warm and friendly, but I could feel a lot of tension in their bodies, like they were coiled up rattlers, ready to strike.

Kathy: “Uncle George, it’s terrible that your Sally got killed. Laura is so sad that she is going to need a lot of comforting. It’s really important that you give her all the attention and comforting she needs. Laura is just like her mom in a lot of ways, but the most important one is that she is a very, very horny girl. She needs her daddy to make love to her, so she can get past all her sadness.

“I am a very horny girl too. We both need you to teach us how to be sexy and take care of you, just the way Sally always did. That way all three of us will get everything we need and we’ll all heal faster.”

George: “Laura, honey, is that really how you feel?”

Laura: “Yes, Daddy. On my birthday I was going to ask mom about whether we could share you. Mom was never quiet when you fucked her, so I knew how often she needed you every day. I was scared she’d be mad at me for wanting some of your sperm for myself, so I kept putting it off. I’ve been in love with you for years. Kathy and I fool around, but I need the kind of loving you gave mom. I need to be the girl you make love to every night. I need to be the girl you drive crazy with orgasms. I need to feel free to be a big slut for you and scream my head off when you make me cum. I was a little shy to tell you that about myself, so Kathy took the lead.

“If you wouldn’t mind, I’d like you to teach Kathy to make love too. We both like making out and fooling around with each other, but we also feel like a little something is missing. We want to learn from you what it’s like to be with a man. If the Judge doesn’t mind, we would like to be sister-wives, and both take care of you. Kathy and her stepmom don’t get along, and her dad isn’t close to her, so they might not mind getting the troublemaker out of their house.”

George: “It feels disrespectful to your mom to jump in bed with her daughter the day she was murdered.”

Laura: “I think it will be better for you to just let your little girl make you feel better right away. I need the comforting, and you don’t need to get drunk or mope around for a year before you realize you need me. Just think of it as your “wiser than her years” daughter taking care of you.”

Kathy: “Uncle George, we think it will be easier for you to make love to me first, so you don’t have to deal with the whole ‘incest taboo’ thing right away. After you fuck me, Laura will eat your spunk out of my pussy, and that’s going to give you such a boner that you’ll nail her to the bed without worrying about whether it’s right or wrong or legal. I know we sprung something big on you with no time to think it over, but I think that will be better for you. I’m guessing you will have some doubts that you can keep two sexy teenagers satisfied. Like I said, Laura and I fool around, and we are going to keep doing each other. There are two reasons you should realize you don’t have to worry about fucking us enough. First, we will be giving each other a lot of orgasms every day, so we won’t be depending on you to give us everything we need, all by yourself. Second, you are going to see us making out and eating pussy, so you’ll get hard and inspired to give us your dick too.”

George: “I can see you’ve talked this over. I would have had trouble with this, except that Sally told me you were going to need my attention soon, Laura. Your mom told me not to worry about laws or customs and just take care of you, the way I took care of her when she was fourteen and going crazy from being horny.”

We all went up to the master bedroom. I was glad Sally had remodeled the bathroom to include an extra-large shower with a pressure pump, multiple shower heads, and unlimited hot water.

Somehow the way the girls were so matter of fact about stripping and washing each other made me feel like all this was normal. I didn’t worry about what was proper, or right, or legal. I enjoyed washing smooth, sleek teenage female bodies and pressing my rock hard prick against smooth, silky, wet little teenage bottoms.

The girls had to explore my cock and balls, so we got the “Handle with care” lesson out of the way immediately. Kathy wanted to jack me off and watch me squirt, but I explained to her the realities of being an over fifty guy. She agreed that today it would be better to save my spunk for later. Laura giggled and said, “Some day I’ll be sick as a dog and you can play with my dad without having to think about sharing.”

I gently washed Laura’s B Cup breasts and her bald pussy. Both girls were completely shaved and that revved me up a couple hundred extra RPMs. I worked on Laura’s slit and was pleasantly surprised to find out she had a big clit. I stroked her magic button until my daughter came. She grinned at me, and I smiled back. I let my little girl catch her breath while I got Kathy used to being touched. I soaped up her breasts and worked the moisturizing lather into her skin. She liked having her C Cup tits handled and massaged. I worked on her nipples and got a tiny orgasm out of her skinny body. I washed her hairless pussy and stroked her clitoris. Kathy came hard enough for her knees to buckle, so I had to hold her up.

I’m not an egotistical guy. I’ve never thought of myself as “God’s gift to women.” I’m not a handsome man, so I figure I need to try harder to make a girl feel like I’m worth her time. The way Kathy’s face glowed when she looked up at me after her first BIG orgasm made me forget about all my doubts and reservations.

Yes, I was too old to even contemplate keeping one precocious fourteen-year-old girl satisfied. However, the way Kathy looked at me convinced me that superior knowledge and skill in the application of fingers and tongue to strategic portions of the female anatomy would make up for any deficiency in the performance of my dick.

We got dried off and moved to the bedroom.

Laura: “Daddy, can you make me cum the way you got Kathy off, before you start making love to her? I’m feeling very hot, itchy, and needy right now.”

I laughed and said, “I can do better than that.” I spread my daughter’s legs wide, then went down on her. I got her off three times in quick succession. They weren’t giant orgasms like the one Kathy had, but they were enough to make my little girl’s face radiant, and she looked at me with the same depth of love, satisfaction, and deep desire that made me start falling for Kathy. The fact that it was my own little girl looking at me with a lover’s smoldering eyes pumped up my ego to the point where I felt completely capable of keeping a two Lolita harem satisfied.

Laura: “Daddy, I can’t believe you kissed me between my legs and licked my clit! Wasn’t it gross and dirty?”

George: “Not a bit gross. You are a nice, clean girl. You smell good, like a hot girl should, and you taste delicious. Since you and Kathy have done each other, I’m surprised you didn’t know that already.”

Kathy: “We just made out and fingered each other. We were afraid if we licked each other, it would make us become lesbians, and we both wanted you to devirginize us so we needed to at least stay Bi.”

Laura: “Kathy, I just flashed. Lesbians are already lesbians in their brains and emotions before they go down on each other the first time. Just doing it to each other isn’t what makes girls lesbians. I feel embarrassed about being so ridiculous. That’s like saying that if a girl sucks a dick, she is straight for life. It’s that she’s straight already and loves the guy enough to want to do something that he will love, even if it seems like it might be disgusting when you’ve never done it before.”

While Laura caught her breath, I started making out with Kathy and slowly moving from light petting to serious foreplay. I was surprised at how quickly my daughter’s girlfriend got hot enough to beg me to make love to her. I resisted the urge to instantly claim the gift she begged me to take. I went down on Kathy and brought her to two leg shaking orgasms. When I eased the head of my cock into her opening, Kathy was hot, wetter than any woman I’d ever fucked, and in need. I slowly filled her tight teenage pussy with my hard boner.

Kathy had already torn her hymen with her active, ranch girl, lifestyle. She didn’t experience any pain, and she made adorable pleasure sounds as I filled her to the brim with my throbbing manhood. Kathy’s body moved by instinct, and from the first thrust, we were joining our bodies effortlessly. We were making love like lovers who have been intimate with each other for years.

I moved us so we were on our sides, and I fucked her from behind. This kept my dick from going full depth into her, and it kept my weight off her skinny, little body. Because she was so light, I needed to hold on to both her hips, so I had something to push against. I tried to strum her clit, but it was difficult to reach her button without making the stroking awkward when I wasn’t holding on to both of her hips.

George: “Kathy, why don’t you rub your clit the way you do when you masturbate, so you’ll be sure to get off.”

Kathy: “Yes Uncle George. I’ll rub my clitty the way I do when I Jill off, dreaming of having your cock deep in my cunt, just like it is right now. Do you like having a teenage slut in love with you? Do you like fucking my tight little pussy?”

George: “I’m glad you are feeling love, Kathy, because I’m falling hard for you. You look so sweet, but at the same time, so hot and desirable, when you look at me after you cum for me.”

Apparently, Kathy had a lot of experience getting herself off. The combination on my shaft filling her snatch and her fingers rubbing her clitoris brought the little blonde to progressively stronger orgasms, until her senses were overwhelmed, and she screamed with pleasure as a monster orgasm claimed her whole body. Her convulsing cunt nearly milked the sperm out of my balls, but I knew I would be soft for much longer than my daughter could wait, so I didn’t let myself ejaculate.

Kathy: “I want to feel all of you inside me now. Put me on my back and fuck me, George.”

I pulled out of her smoldering twat, rolled her onto her back, mounted her tight body, and slammed my prick into her cunt, balls deep.

Kathy: “That’s it, Georgie. Fuck me. Fuck my little brains out.”

I was surprised how fast she came the first time. It was a hard orgasm, and it triggered a string of four more in a chain of multiples that made her whole body go stiff, her legs shake, and her pussy spasm. Once again, I resisted her milking pussy and saved my ejaculation for my daughter.

Kathy: “I need to live with you and Laura, Uncle George. I need to get fucked every day. I need you to screw me every day. I love the way you fuck me, and I want you to do me a lot; like as often as possible. Promise me you’ll do your best to convince my grandpa it would be better for me to live with you. My stepmom hates me, and I’m sure dad would be relieved to have me out of the house, so they don’t have to be careful about making noise when they bang.”

I am not that different from most men. Men, especially young men, want to establish a reliable supply of pussy. That’s the primary motivation for learning to please a woman. We learn to help women orgasm so they will want to come back for more. Kathy’s enthusiasm let me know I had half of the potentially available pussy locked up. If Laura responded as well as her best friend, I would have all the willing women I could handle for as long as I could still get it up.

I kissed and cuddled Kathy until she whispered, “I’m good now, Uncle George. It’s time to give your daughter what she’s been craving since she was way too young for your grown-up cock to fit in her little girl pussy.”

I rolled over to face my daughter. Laura was grinning at me. We kissed, and in many ways, it was just like kissing Sally. Laura was hot and eager and needy. She didn’t want to wait for foreplay. I pulled the “older and wiser” card and made my little girl wait while I sucked her nipples and kissed all over her breasts. I got the strongest reaction from her when I kissed her neck. I sucked her nipples until she came. I kissed down her tummy to her hairless mons and kissed all over the silky-smooth skin. I gently spread her slit and licked her big clit until my little girl had a few hard orgasms.

Laura: “Please stop teasing me, daddy. I need your thick cock inside me NOW. Please put your dick in my twat and fuck me silly. I’ve been waiting so long to feel you filling me up and stretching my hole with your big pole, that I just can’t wait any more.”

I was the one grinning as I slotted my knob in her gash and slowly pushed my prick deep inside her teenage pussy. Laura had ridden horses most of her life. When she was getting really good at riding, around nine-years-old, she went through a bareback riding phase. Now that I think about it, she was probably rubbing her clit against the horse’s back bone to masturbate. Just like Kathy, Laura’s hymen was already torn, so I sank into her hot, wet, tightness, smoothly. My daughter didn’t feel any pain. I watched her face closely to make sure I wasn’t hurting her. All I could see was rapturous pleasure.

Laura: “Oh WOW, daddy! It feels even better to have your dick inside me than I thought it would. Fuck me daddy. Fuck your little girl’s hot pussy. Fuck me and never, ever stop.”

I tried to keep up a smooth stroke that would rub her clit and not push my knob against her cervix too hard. I wanted to stimulate her and make her cum, not hurt her. Laura squirmed under me and we found just the right hip movements to be perfectly synchronized and crush her clit with circular hip movements when I was balls deep inside her.

Laura: “Oh daddy, you love me so good! Fuck me daddy. Fuck your slutty daughter and make me cum for you. Ride me daddy and make me yours.”

I tried pushing a little harder once I was full depth, so the head of my cock was pressing against her cervix, not slamming into it. Laura’s hips went crazy as she tried to help me grind her clit.

My little girl whimpered, “Oh YES daddy! You are making me cum so hard! I love it daddy. Don’t ever stop. Fuck me and make me cum for you again, and again, and again.”

I loved hearing the things my daughter was saying. I kept moving my hips in circles to mash Laura’s clit and bring her off again. My daughter was very different from her BFF. Laura had three individual orgasms before she went into a string of multiples.

When my teenage daughter moaned, “Cum inside me, daddy,” I couldn’t resist. I shot my load as deep inside my little girl as I could shove my knob. She came again and her pussy sucked on my cock, milking every last drop of semen out of my dick.

Laura: “That was incredible, daddy. You realize that I’m addicted to you now. You are going to need to fuck me three times a day, every day, for the rest of my life. I know mom usually screwed you five times a day, so if you do me three times and you get Kathy off twice, you’ll be taken care of, just like normal.”

Kathy: “You know a stallion has to make some sacrifices to keep the mares in his harem properly taken care of, so you are going to have to fuck me at least three times a day too, Uncle George.”

Laura: “Just so you know, daddy, your mares aren’t ever going to use birth control. We want to get pregnant right away and give your pretty little colts and fillies to love and play with.”

I realized I wasn’t going to get much sleep, and I was probably going to feel tired for the rest of my life, but at least I’d never have blue balls.

Kathy woke me up. We both slipped out of bed, went to the bathroom, and peed. Kathy held my dick and aimed the yellow stream at the toilet bowl. She pumped my dick to get out the last drops of piss. She took a washcloth, wet it with warm water, and wiped off my cock.

Kathy got down on her knees and sucked me until I was hard. She led me back to bed and put me on my back, mounted me, and impaled herself. She rode me in Reverse Cowgirl and after she came, turned to face me. In the regular Cowgirl position, she could grind her clit against me and build up the strength of her orgasms. Finally, she was consumed by a strong string of multiple orgasms. When she collapsed onto the bed, it was all I could do to stop myself from rolling her onto her back and fucking her helpless body until I dumped my cum in her hot little cunt. I knew that I needed to save my spunk for Laura, but I was tempted to pump Kathy full of

sperm.

Laura: “Are we going to have to make a rule that middle of the night banging takes place in the guest bedroom? You guys rocked the bed enough to wake the dead.”

George: “I thought about that, but I figured that in the morning you might be upset you missed a chance to ride your husband’s cock and get enough orgasms so you could sleep until morning.”

Kathy: “I think both of us need to participate or one of us is going to start feeling left out. It would be good if both of us got to feel daddy’s hot cream in our cunts too, so we need to alternate who goes first. Our sleep schedule may turn out to include a “siesta,” so we get all the lovemaking and all the sleep we need.”

It didn’t go quite the way we thought it would when we visited the Judge in his chambers.

Judge Rogers: “You know if you hadn’t treated Sally as good as you did, George, I’d never agree to let my granddaughter in the same county with you. She tells me that she has the same wild

hormones that Laura inherited from Sally, so since Kathy and her stepmother can’t get along, I’m going to grant Kathy’s request.

“I tried to keep from showing it, but I was really hot for Sally. Is there any chance Laura might want to give a really old man a tumble now and then?”

Kathy: “Gramps, I don’t know if it’s because we both gave George our virginity at the same time, but we are a unit, like a matched pair of harness horses. We are never going to have sex with anyone else.”

Laura: “I have a girlfriend who wants to have her cherry picked, but she is scared of boys. She kind of has an itch to do nasty stuff so doing a really old man might get her excited. I don’t know if she needs to get fucked three times a day, the way your granddaughter and I do, but we can invite her out to the ranch to go trail riding and see if you guys like each other.”

The Judge never looked old. He looked like a distinguished older man, but he didn’t show the ravages of age that a lot of men do. He rode his horse nearly every day, could walk a mile with no trouble, shoot a deer from four or five hundred yards, with a perfect kill shot every time, and he still had a hardwood boner every morning.

When Mary came out to the ranch to meet the Judge, Laura kept struggling not to break out in giggles because it was obvious her girlfriend liked what she saw.

Judge Rogers: “Mary, it’s pretty hot today, would you like to go swimming in the lake?”

Mary: “Gee, Judge, I don’t have a bathing suit with me.”

Judge Rogers: “Girl, you grew up on a ranch, so I don’t imagine it would be the first time you went skinny dipping.”

Mary: “Well, since you are an elected county official, I suppose it would be safe for me to be alone and naked with you.”

They took the turn-off to the lake, while Kathy, Laura, and I continued up the main trail to the pass.

Mary: “It never stops surprising me how cold the lake is. It sure is fortunate you had a ground cloth and a blanket in your saddle bag, Judge.”

Judge Rogers: “Mary, I’m not going to play games, I’ll just tell you straight out that being a widower doesn’t agree with me. I need female company about the way Laura needs a man. I was hoping you’d want to fool around and find out if we are good together.”

Mary: “I’ve been feeling really itchy, and Laura said you might want to help me out with that. I’m a little scared, but when I took my clothes off and you were eating me up with your eyes, I started feeling hot all over, and thinking I wouldn’t be scared if you showed me what to do.”

Judge Rogers: “Well Mary, if we are going to get that well acquainted, you better call me, Roy.”

Mary: “Why don’t we get under the same blanket, so we can see what kissing each other is like, Roy?”

The Judge didn’t need to be asked twice. He unwrapped his blanket and slid under Mary’s.

Judge Rogers: “Is it alright with you if I kiss you, young lady?”

Mary: “Definitely, Roy. You’ve got my permission to do everything up to penetrating my vagina with your penis. I’m pretty sure I want to give you my virginity today, but I’m still a little scared.”

Judge Rogers: “Well, we’ll just go slow and easy. If I do things right, you’ll want to do everything badly enough that you won’t be afraid anymore when the right moment arrives.”

The old man kissed the fourteen-year-old girl tenderly on the lips. Mary purred. She turned on her side and pressed her AA Cup breasts against Roy’s hairy chest.

She cooed, “I have a wild imagination, Roy. You make me feel like you are the kind of man who started Yellowstone. That makes me get hot and wet, because I know you are a real man, not a fantasy Cowboy. I know we haven’t done anything yet, but in my thoughts, I think I’d really like to be with a real man every day, and especially every night.”

Mary kissed Roy back, harder than he’d kissed her. Her little pink tongue slipped between his lips and sought his big rough tongue for a mating dance.

Judge Rogers: “So, if we are good together, you wouldn’t object to a full time, permanent position?”

Mary: “Well, I’m sure we can start with the Missionary Position. I do think I’ll enjoy working under you. I am hoping the position of wife isn’t out of the question. I want to make sure you are over your late wife and have room in your heart for me.”

Judge Rogers: “We need to find out if I can give you what you need before we talk about making it a forever position. I do want you to know that while I’ll always think of her fondly, it’s been long enough for me to accept the reality that she’s passed on and won’t come back.”

Roy kissed Mary’s neck. The little blonde made happy kitten noises and pressed her hard nipples even more tightly against Roy’s chest.

He began kissing her tiny tits and sucking on her hard little nipples. Mary moaned softly.

Mary: “Roy, there’s something I read about that I am really curious about. When I rub my clitoris, it’s really difficult for me to have an orgasm. I have to rub my button very hard for a really long time, and then I start to feel like something big is on the horizon, but it never gets there. I don’t think I’ve ever cum. My button and my pussy lips get sore, and I can’t try again for two or three days. I was wondering if you would lick my clit? If your wet tongue is rubbing my magic pearl, I think I’d have a better chance to have an orgasm, and maybe I wouldn’t get sore.”

Judge Rogers: “Mary, I’d love to taste your little honey pot. I need to warn you that it’s pretty intimate to let a man between your thighs like that. Most girls really like it, but it can be intense, and the first orgasm can be scary, especially if it is a big one.”

Mary: “I don’t know anything about orgasms, but I want to learn. I didn’t know they weren’t all the same. I mean, they obviously are different for different girls, but I didn’t know they could be different for the same girl.”

Judge Rodgers: “Orgasms are complicated, just like a girl. If you are thinking about a problem or have a worry, you might not be able to cum at all, or you might have a little tiny orgasm. If the man pays attention to what your body likes, and if you can relax and just concentrate on how good it feels, you can have a stronger and more satisfying orgasm. Some girls can only have one orgasm and then they are too tired, or their clitoris doesn’t like getting touched any more. Other girls can have two or three orgasms in a row. Some girls can have almost unlimited orgasms, as many as twenty or even one hundred. Each one builds on the last and they get stronger and stronger. Some girls cum so hard, they faint. Sometimes the limit is that the girl gets too worn out or her partner gets exhausted and has to stop.”

Mary: “Well, it’s a good thing that you are a big, strong man who can protect me when you make me get all wild, and then you make me helpless. I plan to return the favor and suck your cock to make sure you are hard as you can get before you pop my cherry. I’m not like those girls that take everything a guy can give her and then never want to take care of the man. I’m an old-fashioned girl, and if you take care of me, you can count on me taking care of you.”

Roy kissed down to her tummy and stuck the tip of his tongue in her belly button. Feeling the tip probe her body made her wish his penis was probing her pussy and that he was all the way inside her so all the anticipation and anxiety would be over.

Mary squirmed and whimpered. Roy moved back up and kissed her lips in a way that made her head spin. That kiss was what made her decide her need to have a man inside her was much stronger than her fear of getting him there. It was a demanding kiss, a very grown-up kiss; and it made the girl’s pussy feel like it was on fire. Some primitive instinct told her the only way to extinguish the flames was to have him fill her cunt with his cock.

Mary reached down and touched Roy’s cock. She was surprised that it wasn’t hard.

Mary: “Don’t you think I’m sexy, Roy? I was expecting your dick to be hard from kisses hot enough to make my pussy get wet.”

Judge Rogers: “That’s not it, Mary. I’m old enough that my cock doesn’t get hard unless there is some friction. If you wrap your fingers around the shaft and move your hand up and down so your palm strokes the underside, I’ll get hard. One of the things young women have trouble getting used to with an old man is that she has to be patient because things can take longer. If you can learn to wait for me to get going, I think I can give you what you need.”

Mary experimented with how she touched and stroked the Judge’s penis. She smiled as the limp noodle firmed up in her hand and rose up to be a firm, thick male organ.

Roy moved back down to her vee and started working on her pulsing clit with his tongue. Mary had the orgasm that had been eluding her. He kept licking and sucking on Mary’s female erectile tissue until the teenager demonstrated that she was definitely a multi-orgasmic girl.

The old man slipped a finger inside the girl’s pussy and began to press and release a bumpy patch of tissue on the front wall of her hot, wet pussy. The next time Mary came, she had simultaneous orgasms from his tongue on her external clitoris and his finger probing her internal clitoral structures. The teenager squirmed as if she was trying to pull away from the contact that was making her cum over and over. However, at the same time she was pulling his head toward herself so the pressure of his tongue on her clit was amplified. She moaned loudly and whimpered from the intensity of her orgasms.

Mary was panting and thrashing under her old man lover. She groaned, “I need you inside me NOW! Please fuck me, Roy.”

The concentration required to bring Mary off multiple times had let his dick deflate.

Mary groaned, “Oh no! I need you so badly.” The girl didn’t hesitate and began stroking his cock again. She was in a hurry to get his phallus in her pussy, so she helped Roy onto his back, and she engulfed his prick in her mouth. The girl was so horny that she sucked energetically until the organ was transformed into a throbbing rod, hard as bone.

Mary: “Now get this hunk of meat in me, so I can keep it hard in my hot twat.”

Roy put Mary on her back, spread her legs, and slotted his knob in her wet opening. He had a minute of worry when he realized his late wife was the last virgin he had penetrated, some fifty years ago. He thought about all he had read in his long life and pressed the head of his prick slowly into her hot cunt.

Roy groaned, “You are so tight little girl. It feels so good to fill you up!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.