Coming of Age - Cover

Coming of Age

Copyright© 2023 by MoTex

Chapter 8

St. Petersburg, Russia

“Ivan, has your half-breed sister made it to Prague, yet?” asked Rgal.

“She’s my half-sister, not a half-breed and her name is Tara.”

“She might as well be a half-breed as stupid as she is.”

Ivan slammed his hand down on the table. “Stop talking about Tara like that! She can’t help it if she’s a little slow.”

“Either the doctor dropped her on her head when she was born, or there was some bad quality control at the genetics lab. She’s only good for one thing and the guys tell me she’s really good at it, too!”

Rgal was one of Saug’s minions who went into the USSR to find the third and final group of “rebels”. He was able to subjugate them and keep appearances up to stay in touch. When he found out genetics were being experimented with, he settled in for the long haul to see how things would pan out. Once he got what he needed, he cut off all communications with Niklaus and began to monitor him and his daughters.

When it became clear what their plan was, Saug himself became involved and decided to send a trusted lieutenant to Earth to determine the situation. The planet was too far and backwards to bother invading, so he ordered his men to gather up Aeden and his cohorts and have a little political fun while he was at it.

Rgal continued, “Are the men ready to travel to Helsinki? I think it’s time to add Veronika Smith to our harem. I might even let you be the one to take her virginity. Think of how good that piece of ass is going to feel being used for the first time! I wonder if she’ll be as good as Tara?”

As always, Ivan had to work hard to hold his temper in check. He knew Rgal baited him on purpose to torment him. When Rgal showed up at his parent’s clinic with KGB agents, Ivan was just a little kid and Tara was a toddler. His father was taken away to a gulag and Rgal forced his mother, Lina to carry a 3rd hybrid baby to term, whom they named Anya. Not long after she gave birth to Anya, Rgal put Lina on a ship back to Alnilam.

Tara was tall, beautiful, and athletic so Rgal pushed her into volleyball with the hope of using her to get close to the Smith kids. It was very much the same thought process that Pavlina used, but only for different reasons. Tara would be used to spy on the Heikkenin and Smith girls and perhaps used as a way to lure Aeden into making a careless mistake as he often did with girls. That is why they sent her to Prague.

“We’re gonna do WHAT??” Aeden exclaimed sitting across the kitchen table from Pavlina.

“You, Marketa and I are gonna go out and enjoy the nightlife,” Pavlina replied.

Aeden grinned lecherously. “So, In other words, you’re gonna get me drunk, writhe your perfect bodies around me in all kinds of unthinkable erotic ways? Then you’ll lure me back to your lair and bite my head off after you’ve had your way with me?”

Pavlina laughed, “We don’t drink, but otherwise; yeah! That’s the plan.”

She yelled to her sister in the kitchen, “Hey, do you know where the head-biting utensils are?”

Marketa made some noise by rummaging around in a drawer and replied “Nope, you had them last, where did you leave them?”

Shrugging his shoulders he said “So, I guess the only questions are how many times each of you will have your way with me before it’s all over?”

Pavlina looked at Marketa and grinned. “Hey sis, how many of our previous victims have lasted more than two minutes?”

Marketa looked Aeden in the eyes seductively. “None.”

“The Monte Carlo oddsmakers are in favor of Marketa lasting longer. How could you bet against the girl who single handedly crashed the Amsterdam power grid with her ‘personal massager’? Even the hookers there pay homage to her staying power!”

Aeden was swimming in the deep end with these girls. He had never seen such bawdy banter in his life and decided to give it a shot. “So, if I provide the pole, you’ll dance with it?”

Pavlina scoffed at him. “You’re so silly, you can’t be the pole because you’re not from Poland!” while gently patting Aeden on his elbow.

Aeden just sat there with a confused look and kept his mouth shut.

A flurry of curled blonde hair came busting into the room. “Hey guys, we’re gonna be late!” Marketa yelled.

The trio made their way out of the apartment and both girls were dressed to kill. Pavlina wore a short black skirt that accentuated her long slim waist and perfect butt. In actuality, it was modest as clubbing skirts go, but the proportions of her long torso made it look more enticing. Her yellow top hinted her cleavage but didn’t really show it. Marketa was wearing a silver and black miniskirt outfit that showed off her curves and came right up to the borderline of being trashy without being trashy, in other words, perfect clubbing clothes.

“We’re meeting up with some of the girls from the team and a few other teams as well. I even heard some of the Russian girls were going to be there, too! Your favorite: Ursula will be there, too!” said Pavlina as she nudged Aeden with her elbow.

“Ursula said something about Aeden agreeing to give her private lessons, too,” continued Marketa. “She stressed the ‘private’ part.”

Out of the corner of his eye, Aeden saw Pavlina show her displeasure to Marketa’s comment.

“It sounded innocent when she asked me earlier ... but I told her you invited me so I turned her down.” Aeden remarked.

A slow smile spread over her face, “I know, I overheard. I’m getting tired of some of my teammates thinking you’re fair game.”

The nightclub was jam-packed as they made their way through the crowd toward the back where their tables were. Off to the left were four girls from Pavlina’s team. They were in conversations with players from other teams who had just gotten back from Finland and occasionally trained nearby. Janika and Maarta were from the Hungarian team, Maalke was on the Dutch team, and Katja, Luba, and Tara were from the Russian team.

Aeden and the two Czech girls made their way through the crowd to greet the other players. Everyone shared social hugs and kisses before they sat down at the tables that had been saved for them. The low lights allowed the psychedelic disco light’s patterns to stand out while the subwoofers emitted ‘Euro-beat’ music whose subsonic frequencies sometimes jarred the body. Even a deaf person would’ve been able to follow the beat and dance. Before Pavlina could even sit, Marketa grabbed Aeden and dragged him to the dance floor.

“She’s had you all afternoon and now it’s my turn,” she said as they walked past Pavlina. Her tall figure was very easy on the eyes and she knew how to move it. Her form-fitting clothes accentuated her long curved lines in almost the same way as Pavlina’s clothes did. It’s as if they knew exactly what to wear to show off their body without being over the top slutty. Aeden felt honored to be the one she chose to dance with first.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.