Mommy's Novice - Cover

Mommy's Novice

Copyright© 2023 by Jonathan Dee

Chapter 4

What happend next was a juncture in the strange relationship between Mother and myself.

Our little world of sexual fantasy entered into something more elaborate; with each of us taking on a change of persona, and it began when I arrived back home after a spell away at Uni.

I had just pulled on my underpants after taking a shower when suddenly Mom’s arms hugged me from behind! Her mouth nussled into my neck; and then her hand fondled my cock!

“Welcome home darling - my how you’ve grown!”

“Hey Mother – I didn’t realise you were in from work yet!”

“Mmmn, I was waiting for my big boy.” she giggled.

It crossed my mind that once she’d been such a prim mother: a virtuous vision of womanhood. Now here here she was indiscreetly fooling around with her son in the shower! I turned to find she was only in bra and briefs! And I think she’d been drinking!

Then her hips press into mine. Her kiss was seductive. I drew back to take a look at her.

She still had a great figure with her breasts full and high, and barely held in check by the little bra she was wearing. Her waist was still slim and flared onto inviting hips. Her legs were long, slender and firm; and being a bit tippsy only added to her appeal.

My cock stiffened and my arousal was obvious to her.

She grinned. “ Aw, your so nice I could eat you – my big boy.”

She leaned into me and kissing me I could taste the drink on her lips...

She lost her balance a little, rolled into me, pushing me onto my back. She snuggled her cheek into my chest laying half over me. Her leg slid up over mine and I could feel her pussy against my thigh.

My cock was pumping-up and I pressed it against her.

“Jesus! Is that for real?” she murmured, and shivered as she pushed against my cock.

“God, your massive, ... I’ll have to call you Big Dick “ she said looking up to me, offering her lips.

There was just the sound of our breath against each other. Should I indulge her or decline?

Her lips came close again. I caught her full lower lip gently between my teeth, stretching it and letting it pop loose. I gave her a full kiss and our tongues duelled for a minute while our hips writhed together.

“Guess you enjoyed my comming-home kiss – huh big dick?” she whispered, “but maybe I’ve had too much to drink?” She got up unsteadily and turned from me.

“Help me with this new bra hook will you darling?”

She was wearing a new black bra which still had the label on it.

She had got it specially for me ... that was hot shit. My fingers fumbled with the tiny hooks in the small of her back but then she slowly swivelled round to face me.

“Do you think it fits me ok big dick?” she said coyly.

I swam in her perfume; gazing at her enticing tits.”Yea, fits you real good; and they sure look yummy too.” I added warmly.

“Yes, they’ve got pretty heavy: they need milking off.”

“Jeezus! can I help you with them in any way Mom?”

Her hand came gently onto my cheek,” Call me Shelia; would you darling? And I’ll call you Dick. We’re a new couple now; now your home again.”

“Yea sure; that’s cool ... Erm, so ... how about your tits Shelia ... Is the milk still comming through?”

Her hand took mine, whispering,” You can handle them if you like, their full to bursting with milk.”

As my hands ventured over her plump breast, her hand ran down over my hardened cock and then released it from the constraint of my underpants.

“Mmmn!! mommy’s big dick!”

Mom slipped the bra off and a pair of superb fully laden breast fell out with prominent nipples provocatively oozing milk.

“Arh ... shit! They’re really choice Shelia.” I whispered as my cock throbbed.

“I’m so pleased you like them Dick; they’re just about ready for milking; wanna do some shit with them,” she giggled softly.

“Christ Yea, I sure would!”

“Is that so?” she murmured softly, “Well I recon Big Dick needs milking too: so what do you say? ... comming?”

“So very nearly Shelia.” I said proudly holding my cock out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.