Mommy's Novice - Cover

Mommy's Novice

Copyright© 2023 by Jonathan Dee

Chapter 3

I gradually came to realise that I’d become my Mothers ‘toy-boy’.

I don’t believe she had set out for it to be that way, but when I thought about it, weren’t the games we played about satisfing her unconcious perversions?

Quite often women like to occupy the high moral ground, but are also open to suggestion and sexual perversion, just like they’ll adopt a new fashion.

Her taste stemed from the past; when she’d discovered I’d jerked my spunk over her panties in her bedside cabinett. It had stronly turned her on; triggered a fantasy of sex with her underaged boy.

As a sex-starved widow, she may have been visualing that perverted desire while mastubating in bed! ... A desire for a virginal young lad with an abnormally large cock to satifiy mommy!

I would have been asleep in the room next to her, as she fought against coming to my bedroom to satisfiy those urges! But she knew the cock of a young lad was not up to the job; she would have to bide her time with me.

Casting my memory back to that afternoon I’d found Mother sobbing, over being dumpped by her man-friend, I can understand now, how my comforting and kisses were so eagerly recieved.

But I’m happy filling the role I’ve aquirred. You’d find plenty of guys in their early teens, willing to pay plenty for kinky sex with a very atractive woman; and I was getting it regular - in the comfort of my own home!

But, was it not time I steered some of the action towards a dark desire of my own? It was Mothers superb tits, I’d long had a penchent for. And wasen’t it when I got her tits out that fatefull afternoon, that all of her inhibition had melted? ... how those jugs I’d pulled out into the open, begged for their milk to flow?...

It was the start of another day; of facing the tasks that lay before us. As we shrug off the sloth of sleep we trudge through the morning routine. As I prepared breakfast, I slyly disolved the first of the pills into mother’s morning glass of milk ... It was a pill that would begin the magical process of a womans mammary glands producing milk.

I had not told her about the drug I had administered, but I could tell within a few days her tits had gradually swollen! So I ‘d instigated a new game which appealed to the pride she had in her breast.

She loved my idea and told me to get into my PJ’s. Mommy would be on the sofa preteding to be watching TV; with her jugs out! Naughty jonny would come downstairs saying he couldent sleep and wanted a warm drink. She got him lay on mommy’s lap and began breastfeeding him!

Her previously firm spiky tits had altered into a fuller shape and as jonny began to suckle, a distinctive sweet milky taste came onto his tounge! It was genuine mother’s milk!

Elated, jonny’s mouth eagerly worked on the nipple while his hand squeezed the breast to encorrage the flow of nectar! A soft strange moan came from mommy as she experienced the mysterious ecstacy of a mother feeding her child. Her head lay back; her eyes closed; and she continued to sigh as her hand found jonny’s fat juicy cock. His nuts too, were getting big and heavey from the work she had given them. This was the paradise she’d yearned for when she’d masturbated as a widow; to have the best of both man and boy. His cock now, more than enough to send her over the top when he was fucking her. Mommy in turn could give him all the sexual pleasures a lad desired. Her body had responded naturallywith her milk comming through to norish the boy. it was a sign that there love was made in heaven ... then feeling jonny’s love-juice splash onto her tummy, her vagina clenched as her own climax claimed her too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.