Mommy's Novice - Cover

Mommy's Novice

Copyright© 2023 by Jonathan Dee

Chapter 2

Our morning routine of starting the day and getting off for lectures and office remained unaltered; and returning home for a meal and so forth were quiet normal. Mother and I both had busy lives, so our new found sexual relationship was an added on extra. It would be an evenings only affair.

Like any new lovers, we were both eager but careful not to blunder things up and we agreed that incest wasen’t always easy to do. Natural inhibithions between parent and child sometime had to be overcome, and to this end, Mother devised a method of charades that we could privately slip into when the need arrose.

It would be later in the evening when mother would occasionally transform into ‘Mommy’ and I became her ‘Novice’.

Something would trigger this ‘other world’ where I would call her Mommy and I became ‘young jonny’ ; a sexually inexperienced boy recieving ‘guidence’ from his mommy.

Early on mommy had insisted that my cock needed management and cultivation if it was to make the grade and it would take effort and determination on my part to devellop a cock she could be proud of. I accepted, and mommy believed the best way, was to perform tasks or charades.

Once the charade had been set, It had to be acted out in real time and seen through.

These often began with her wispering suggestions into my ear - ‘I’m going to have a shower now jonny; you’ll have a chance to sneak into my bedside cabinet and jerk off some of your spunk into my panties. Would you like to do that for mommy?’

I knodded that I would.

She wispered again; ‘I’ll come and see what you’ve done afterwards. I expect I shall have to teach that cock of yours a lesson or two; won’t I jonny?’

I knodded again. ‘That’s a good boy.’

The lesson consisted having my testicles painfully ‘clamped’ - while mommy rode herself to a climax on young jonny; who had to pretend he was asleep.

Then she would put me to bed wearing little-boy PJ’s.

Another of mommy’s games was for jonny to get ready for bed in his PJ’s before settling down alone on the sofa, with strict instuctions to remain scilent and not to play with himself.

Then mommy would come in, as though from work; pretending jonny was in bed.

Mommy would then slowly strip off; before frigging herself off in front of him!

Then young jonny had to slide off to bed and pretend to be asleep.

Mommy would then softly come into his room, undo his PJ’s, and suck him off.

Jonny was still not to make any sound untill he had come twice in mommy’s mouth.

Then mommy would do up his PJ’s and kiss him good-night.

We both got a real buzz performing these games and before long I could tell my cock had sure responded to its extra activeity; it had grown; just like mommy had said!

But I should have remembered that my Mother was also a business-lady, and not about to sit back on her laurals. No; ... she had far more chalanging tasks in store for young jonny’s cock before she would be satisfied!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.