Muscle Neighbours - Cover

Muscle Neighbours

Copyright© 2023 by RealPeteJames

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When an Ex Army soldier moves in next door to an older couple and offers to teach muscle building to the husband, they both end up learning something much more fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Nudism  

Oh, what had I done? I just had anal sex with a man, I fucked my neighbour’s arse, came inside him. Surely now this would change our relationship. How could we go back from this, or how could we move on? All I knew now was that despite emptying my ball, my still engorged cock was gripped inside Rays’ arse, and right then, I didn’t want to be anywhere else. I flexed my cock inside him and wrapped my arm around his thick chest, and closed my eyes.

I briefly remember Ray going to the bathroom during the night, so we must have disengaged ourselves at some point, although I didn’t remember it. I half wondered if he would have sneaked off home but smiled as he slid back into bed, cocked his leg over mine and put his face on my chest. I could feel the hard stubble on his chin and I laid my arm around his waist and went back to sleep.

I awoke in the morning to the unbelievable feeling of Ray going down on me. He was under the covers so I pushed off the duvet to watch him greedily sucking on my raging hard cock. I needed to piss badly, but I was getting sucked off and wasn’t going to stop him. Ray sucked long and hard on my cock, I felt very turned on and the pressure from needing to pee was too much to bear, I grabbed Ray’s head as I unloaded a volley of hot spunk deep into his mouth, and like a champ, he swallowed it all. He rolled onto his back, his own giant erection on view as I sunk my mouth down on top of it and let it slide right into my throat, I knew he loved that.

Ray slid around and I cocked my leg so that he could get underneath me and I continued to throat fuck his massive organ as Ray pulled my arse cheeks apart and started licking my arsehole.

I deep-throated his massive tool, just using the walls of my throat to masturbate him as he jammed his tongue into my arse and started to fuck it, I felt week and relaxed my hips slightly, allowing him further access. Ray rubbed my cock and balls as he expertly licked at my tight hole and in no time I was rewarded with the feeling of him moaning into my arse as he started pumping jets of semen right down my throat into my stomach. Rays hips bucked as he came and I squeezed his balls gently as he filled me with his seed until he was completely drained, only then did I let him slide back out as I began to kiss and suck him clean whilst he lapped at my anus.

After Ray and I had finished eating each other, we decided to train. We both put on shorts and headed for my gym. We decided to do an arm workout and for once we concentrated on working our muscles, instead of our cocks. Having both already cum hard this morning we put our minds to punishing our muscles and although we touched each other during the workout, it was pure muscle worship instead of purely sexual. I flexed my biceps in the mirror when I had finished and Ray squeezed them in his hands from behind, I loved the way he stroked and touched me and I pumped them full of blood so he could feel them. I did the same to him afterwards and our hands explored each other’s muscles, two strong men in mutual admiration.

Post-workout I made us some food, we were both ravenous as we realised that our dicks were the only thing we had eaten recently and sadly, man cannot live on cum alone. We finished our brunch and discussed what we would do for the rest of the day and we decided on a drive out to the moor.

Ray went home to get changed and then we took his car and went out to the country. I knew before we left that we would have fun but we did so under the guise of a walk, and walk we did.

We parked the car and set off up into the moor, crossing small streams and heading to the rocks at the crest of the hill. It was a warm day and we could see the odd hiker and some people flying a kite. We got to the giant smooth rocks and climbed up as high as we could until we were sat on the highest point. We could see people in the distance but they were too far away to notice when we both slipped our tops and shorts off, leaving us clad in only our boots and socks as we soaked up the sun. Of course it didn’t take long for us to get horny and we slid down between two slabs of rock and stood opposite each other and wanked our hard cocks, rubbing the slippery heads together and grabbing each other’s arms and chests until I came all over Ray’s cock and soon after he spent his load all over mine. We hadn’t thought to bring anything to clean ourselves with and ended up using our mouths to clean each other. In the distance I could hear shouting and laughter and took a great thrill from knowing that they had no idea that two musclemen were licking each other’s cum off their cocks in the close vicinity.

We sunbathed some more, still nude, as we couldn’t be looked down upon from our vantage point but we didn’t stay long as neither of us wanted a sunburned dick. I toyed with Ray a bit on the drive home, both of us were like teenagers, there seemed to be no end to our sexual energy.

As we were driving we had the conversation both of us had been avoiding. I told Ray that I still didn’t think I was gay but I enjoyed the gay sex, he said he had no idea what he was anymore but he didn’t care, he said he loved Pam but when I had fucked him it just felt so natural and sleeping together didn’t even make him feel weird. I squeezed his lump and told him that in my opinion we just needed to take it for what it was, a horny gift, why seek more?

Ray went home for a shower and I took one at home and then waited for him to come round again. I shouted for Ray to let himself in when he rang the doorbell because as usual I was completely naked, Ray smiled and shed all of his clothes and threw them on the chair by the door and we sat drinking again, watching the TV as I rubbed his big cock to hardness with my toes.

We spent the evening teasing each other to the point where precum was leaking steadily, no tissues were used, only our tongues cleaned up the mess as we lapped each other clean and then enjoyed beer mixed with our manly secretions. During our play, I asked Ray how it had felt to be fucked, he said it felt like he was completely full and vulnerable but it was the single most erotic experience he had ever enjoyed. I was intrigued but I knew there was no way on earth I would be able to take Ray’s giant cock inside me but I had enjoyed being fingered by him. I wished I had a small dildo or something to try and together we tried to think what we could use instead. I suddenly had an idea and sprinted upstairs and came back with a hairbrush which had a cock shaped handle, it was slightly smaller in diameter than my cock and I thought it would do as a substitute. I washed the handle and then left it with Ray while I used the shower hose to clean myself. I was fully hard in excited anticipation when I got back downstairs and I put some cushions on the floor to rest my chest on and presented my arse to Ray. I felt his finger press into me and began to lube me up and then felt more of a stretch as he used two fingers, it hurt a little but still felt good. Finally Ray pressed to cold, hard plastic of the brush handle against my hole and pressed. It wouldn’t go in at first and it was starting to hurt but then with a pop it entered me. It stung my hole and I gasped but Ray stroked my lower back and I tried to relax and then felt it slipping deeper until the head of the brush touched me and I knew it was fully in. My cock had lost some of it’s hardness but I felt amazing. It was uncomfortable for sure, but as Ray started to slowly fuck me with it, adding lube as he went I found myself pushing back on it faster and faster and Ray met my thrusts until he was ramming me with it. I felt so lewd, I was open to Ray and I knew what he meant when he said he felt vulnerable. I was at my most exposed, the naughtiness of the situation hit home as I was fucked up the arse with a hairbrush and I imagined it was Ray’s big cock. How I longed for him to give it to me but I knew there was no way my arse was ready for that and I wasn’t sure I ever would be.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.