Muscle Neighbours - Cover

Muscle Neighbours

Copyright© 2023 by RealPeteJames

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When an Ex Army soldier moves in next door to an older couple and offers to teach muscle building to the husband, they both end up learning something much more fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Nudism  

The sucking, wanking and fingering between Ray and I had opened up a whole new world to me. If anyone had suggested I would be spending time with my married neighbour, who was in his early 50s and having oral sex with him, I would have laughed out loud; mere weeks ago, I wouldn’t have even contemplated such a thing, not in my wildest dreams. Yet I took the initiative. It was me who exposed myself to him, me who sucked his cock. I was the instigator, and it was all-consuming. As soon as I woke up in the morning until I fell asleep, I was thinking about my neighbour’s wonderful cock, longing to suck it, longing for him to suck mine, feeling his hands all over my body, worshipping me as if I was some muscled piece of artwork to be admired, and it felt good.

Still, through all the things we had done to each other, I still hadn’t managed to categorise it. Was I gay? Was Ray? I was confused, I felt nothing towards men other than friendship, and Ray was married to a woman, so surely he wasn’t gay, yet we had each had the others’ penis in our mouths, drank each other’s cum and now fingered our arses, each step took us deeper and deeper into each other. Ray aroused me sexually, but was it him in particular? Was it his lithe, muscular body that I had helped to sculpt? It cannot have been more than that, can it?

I pondered this and more as Ray looked at me with my cum on his lips, and for a split second, I had the urge to kiss them clean. I shocked myself and managed to refrain, but the thought was there, no matter how brief. Did I want to kiss him like a girl, or was it the fact that I wanted to taste my own cum, like a kink? I didn’t know, and it fed my confusion.

My orgasms were mind-blowing; I came so hard that it almost hurt. I had never been so horny. I knew that as time passed, we exercised less and couldn’t keep our hands off each other’s bodies.

I was on my way to work and just happened to be leaving the house at the same time as Ray. There was never any awkwardness between us when we were clothed. We spoke like ordinary neighbours that weren’t sexually involved. It was nice. We chatted briefly, and I saw Pam on the porch. I waved and received one back, and Ray waved, too, as she went back inside the house.

Ray whispered conspiratorially, no sooner had she gone, ‘Pam’s going to see her sister at the weekend. Are you free?’

My heart jumped. ‘I’m working Friday night, but I can change it, no problem. When’s she going?’

‘She’s away Friday afternoon and back on Sunday night.’

‘No problem’, I said, smiling. ‘It’s a date.’

‘A date’ Ray smiled, and we went off to work, and I’m sure that cock was the only thing on both our minds.

I changed my shifts quickly at work, I covered for loads of the guys before, and it was easy to get Friday off. I couldn’t wait.

Friday came around way too slowly, but come it did, and I was like a schoolboy. I bathed myself and perfumed my skin with moisturising lotion, getting turned on as I stood naked in the mirror, admiring both the look, and feel of my hard-earned muscles as I rubbed the lotion in.

I dressed in only the thinnest workout shorts with no underwear or socks and waited for Ray. I heard Ray and Pam outside and peered around the curtain as he waved her off in a taxi and went inside, my heart was beating like mad, and I was fit to burst with excitement. The thought of having unlimited time with Ray with no worries was terrific. We could relax and take our time, not expecting the doorbell to ring. Pam had never bothered us when we were ‘exercising’ together, but it could have happened at any time, and we both knew it.

Finally, Ray rang my bell and as I opened the door I smelled his freshness and knew he had recently showered. I wasn’t sure if Ray wanted to work out or not but he was dressed in tracksuit bottoms and a T-shirt, I thought he would’ve worn shorts to exercise and as he passed me he brushed his hand on the front of my shorts feeling my already half swollen dick within and headed up my stairs.

I joined Ray in the bedroom and knew we wouldn’t be lifting weights, but that was fine.

Ray ran his hands over my shoulders and torso, caressing the muscles. I flexed them tight and let him feel me, it was such a turn on. Ray worked his way to my tight stomach and I instinctively flexed my abs as he rubbed them gently, if I were a cat I could have purred it felt so nice. Ray hooked his thumbs into the band of my shorts and slowly lowered them as he knelt down. I stepped out of them and stood there, butt naked and with not an ounce of shame. Ray rubbed my sturdy legs, front and back, feeling their power and my cock stiffened further at his touch. He noticed and laid his palm under my cock and balls and gently kissed every inch until I was fully hard. Ray stood again and pulled off his shirt and I followed his lead and removed his trousers, pleased to see he was also not wearing any underpants as his cock sprang up, already fully erect.

Ray told me to lie on the bed, face-down and I obliged. He grabbed the moisturiser and I felt it being pumped onto the warm skin of my muscular back and then the unmistakable feel of his cock on my arse as he sat astride me and began to massage my hard shoulders and neck. I moaned with pleasure as Rays’ strong hands worked over the tight muscles, kneading and probing as he went from neck to lower back. I had never felt so relaxed. I don’t know how long it lasted but it wasn’t enough when Ray told me to turn over. He moved off me to allow me to turn and then say back astride me, our balls squishing together as he pumped more cream onto my chest.

I had done a chest workout that morning and my muscles were tired and already showing signs of soreness, but Rays’ hands fed life back into them as his fingers worked their magic. He paid great attention to my abs as usual, he seemed fascinated by them and my cock was engorged as he worked on my lower abs, it was blissful torture. My pubic area was a mess of leaked fluid as my cock dripped, begging for attention. Ray leaned forward and sucked one of my nipples into his mouth, biting it ever so gently, sending a shock of pleasure through me as I stroked his hair.

Ray leaned back on his haunches and poured cream onto our cocks, the coolness in contrast to our hot meat and he rubbed both of them together slowly with a satisfying slurping sound and I almost came there and then. I guess Ray knew that I couldn’t stand much of this treatment and after a few more gentle rubs, he leaned back into me, our hard dicks mashed together in sticky union as he once again sucked my nipple. I closed my eyes as he teased me with his tongue and my head laid back as I relaxed when I felt the cool air on my wet nipple as his mouth left it and then I felt him kiss my throat. I opened my eyes, this was different, Ray had kissed my cock and balls, but kissing my neck was something new, and I was surprised and confused. Ray lifted his hips, placed his hand between us and rubbed the heads of our cocks with his big hand, it felt slippery and I shuddered at his touch. Ray brought his hand out and pressed his cock into mine again as he licked some of the juice from ¬his fingers, I watched in silent fascination as he smeared the clear liquid on his lips and lowered his head towards me.

It was a bold gamble, but I guess he knew how it would play out as his face neared mine and as our mouths came closer I stuck out my tongue and licked his lower lip, tasting our mutual concoction. Our eyes locked and then it seemed only natural as he moved closer and our sticky lips touched. Neither of us dared move for a second and then nature took over and I pressed my lips harder against his and it began, our first kiss. After the second of tenderness, it became frantic, like a pressure had been released as we embraced each other and kissed with a hard manly passion. I rolled on top of Ray, pressing our groins together as we ground our dicks hard and kissed deeply, sharing tongues and probing every inch of each other’s mouths.

We mashed our mouths together, panting as we explored our muscles with eager hands and our slippery cocks pressed hard together when I felt the unthinkable happening, the fullness in my lower belly had spread to such a pressure that all of a sudden I started to cum. I cried into Ray’s mouth and then moaned ‘Oh God Ray, I’m cumming, I’m cumming.’

Ray hugged me tight ‘Yeah cum for me’ he encouraged as I splattered his cock and balls with my heavy load. Ray stack his cock in between my thigh and my sticky balls and began to fuck in and out of the sloppy mess and just as I ended my orgasm, he started pumping his own seed into the mix as he spunked his hot mess onto me as we kissed and moaned in ecstasy.

I could feel Ray’s massive load had soaked my arse cheek as his eruption subsided and we both calmed down and just lay together, soiled and panting, neither wishing to break the spell of our afterglow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.