Muscle Neighbours - Cover

Muscle Neighbours

Copyright© 2023 by RealPeteJames

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When an Ex Army soldier moves in next door to an older couple and offers to teach muscle building to the husband, they both end up learning something much more fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Nudism  

The day after Ray and I had once again shared each other’s cocks, I sat on my bed in a trance. I couldn’t believe that we had gone from the innocence of training together to having oral sex with each other. My emotions were in turmoil. Never had I dreamed that I would have any kind of sexual experience with a man but it had just happened out of nowhere, and the real kicker was that I had been the one to initiate it. I convinced myself that I had felt sorry for Ray when he told me he had never had a blowjob, and that was the reason why I had done it, but that can’t have been all. You don’t just feel sorry for someone and then take their dick in your mouth as a favour, surely. No, the only possible reason was that I wanted his cock in my mouth, and I had no idea why. I had never even been curious before, I had seen hundreds of naked men in the army and never thought anything sexual about them, I was always into girls and yet here I was, giving and receiving blowjobs from my next door neighbour. The whole situation seemed absurd to me but there was one thing that I was sure about, I liked it. I didn’t just like it; it turned me on beyond all reason. The thought of Ray’s enormous cock filled me with lust, and I could barely think about anything else. I wondered if he thought the same about me. I had no emotional feelings for him; it was just the physical pleasure he gave me, but it was a pleasure like none I had ever experienced before.

I started to fantasise about doing more with Ray whilst I masturbated. I dreamed of letting him fuck me. I got so turned on with the fantasy and would shoot my load, but then afterwards, I would come down from my lustful high and tell myself that there was no way I would let a man fuck me like a girl, but it was a nice fantasy for a quick wank.

I knew I would never let Ray fuck me, not least because his cock was so big he would probably damage me. Still, I had to admit that it felt amazing when he had put his finger in my arse when we were having our sixty-nine, it was only the tip, but it felt so naughty, and I yearned to try it again.

That afternoon I saw Pam again, and I had to admit I was actually getting a thrill knowing that her husband and I were servicing each other sexually. I would have died if someone knew about us, but our dirty little secret was such a turn-on, and I wondered when we would next get a chance to try something else. I thought about Ray’s finger in my arse, and when I went into town, I purchased some lubricant from the supermarket in anticipation of a repeat performance.

As it turned out, it wasn’t until the following Friday that we spoke and hurriedly arranged a workout for Saturday morning, that night I went to bed so horny, but I didn’t want to waste any of my cum, so I drifted off to sleep with a hard cock and hopes of sweet dreams. I woke early and showered, I did some naked yoga, but the anticipation of Ray’s arrival made me hard again, and distracted me as I stretched my stiff body into submission. I felt a bit more alive after that and put on some lycra shorts for the workout, I didn’t use any underwear, and the outline of my cock and balls was very noticeable, but that was the plan. Ray rang the doorbell at ten as we had arranged, and he smiled at his gaze, took in my naked torso, and then fell to the package in my shorts. I led Ray out to the gym and closed the door. He stripped off his shirt, and I suggested some bodyweight squats to warm up. We faced each other as we spread our legs and performed strict, slow, deep squats, feeling the muscles work in our legs and buttocks. I watched Ray’s quad muscles flex as he dipped down, and I could see the power he had in his legs. We also performed some push-ups, pumping life into our arms and chests as we went, I managed a lot more than Ray, but he put in equal effort, and we both had a thin sheen of sweat on our bodies at the end. I got on my back for some crunches, and Ray knelt by my bare feet, holding my ankles down as I raised my torso, my abdominal muscles stretching and flexing as I worked. We took turns, and when I held Ray’s ankles, I could see the big lump in his shorts as he worked, and it thrilled me just knowing what was encased beneath that thin fabric.

I had just finished my final set of crunches, and my abs were burning as I struggled with the last few reps and then collapsed on the floor, my belly heaving as I drew in oxygen. Ray ran his hands up my legs and pressed either side of my cock, which instantly started to thicken. He rubbed the area around my genitals, and within a few seconds, my hard dick was visible beneath the black lycra material. Ray rubbed it with his hand, and I knew we were done and there would be no weightlifting this morning. Ray leaned forward and sniffed my cock through the material and then gently bit the meaty shaft inside. I moaned and opened my legs wide for him as he used the rough palm of his hand to stroke my hardness, a damp patch immediately appeared on the material, and he licked at it with his tongue. I arched my back up unit a bridge, exposing the hard lump to him and flexing my muscular legs; Ray took the invitation and pulled the shorts down to my ankles. I lowered my hips and relaxed my legs so he could pull them off and lie naked on the floor at Ray’s mercy.

Ray lay on the mat with his face close to my crotch and sucked one of my balls into his mouth. I hadn’t expected it. There was a slight pain, but my dick hardened as he tongued my balls and sucked them alternately whilst rubbing his hands over my lower body. He paid extra attention to my abs. Ray used my precum again to slicken his finger and rubbed my hole, the sensation was lovely, but I wanted more. I thought of the lubricant I had bought, but it was in the house. I told Ray I thought we should go inside, and he gave me a couple more tugs before getting up and holding out his hand. I grabbed his hand and stood up with his assistance, the veins and muscles straining in his forearm as he pulled me up. I slowly pulled my lycra shorts back on as I daredn’t risk walking to the house naked in case the neighbours saw us. There was a chance Pam could have seen out of her spare bedroom window, and she might wonder why her husbands’ training partner had a massive erection protruding from his shorts, so we quickly moved back across the garden. I led Ray back upstairs and already had my shorts off again before I made it to the bedroom. I left them on the landing and grabbed the lube from the bathroom. Ray’s eyes widened as he smiled at the bottle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.