Muscle Neighbours - Cover

Muscle Neighbours

Copyright© 2023 by RealPeteJames

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When an Ex Army soldier moves in next door to an older couple and offers to teach muscle building to the husband, they both end up learning something much more fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Nudism  

I was lying on my bed, replaying the scenes in my head. I couldn’t believe what had been happening in the past week. As far as I was concerned, I had always been a heterosexual male with no interest whatsoever in other men. How did I go from that to sucking my older neighbour’s cock, letting him cum in my mouth and then allowing it to happen again? I know I should have felt ashamed, but all I felt was excitement, like a kid with a new toy. I hardened as I thought about taking that enormous tool in my mouth, how it felt and made me feel.

I have had a pretty active sex life with women and had some great fucks, but I don’t ever remember cumming as hard as I had done with Ray. The only rational explanation that I could think of was the taboo nature of what we had done that made it so exciting. I knew I could not be gay. I didn’t feel attracted to men in general and only ever saw myself having a relationship with a woman; however, when I saw Ray naked or just in his gym shorts, I would practically salivate, thinking about what was hanging inside.

I stroked my cock as I re-enacted our last session together when I had sat astride Ray, our bodies tired, pumped and energised from our chest workout as I wanked us both off until we came like rockets. I started to cum again as I thought about it, relishing in the memory of that sticky union, and I began to pump semen out, covering my taught abdominals as they flexed with each explosion.

I lay, panting and soiled on my bed with my eyes closed, wondering what was going on in my life.

The last time Ray and I were together, we lay side-by-side, our cocks still full of blood, laying fat and heavy on our stomachs’, his leg draped over mine in silence. Ray had been the first to speak.

‘Fuck, that was intense.’ I nodded in agreement. ‘Yeah, sorry about that; I couldn’t control myself. I didn’t mean to cum so quickly.’ Ray made little circles in a puddle of cum on his stomach with his finger. I didn’t know if the cum was his, mine, or a mix of the two.

‘Have you ever done anything with another man before John?’ He asked.

‘No, never. I don’t know what the fuck is going on, to be honest.’ I laughed. ‘I just thought it was very unfair that you’d never had a blowjob before, and now here we are.’ Ray rolled onto his side, and his heavy cock slapped against my thigh as he propped himself up, looking at me. His hand gently stroked my balls, and I immediately felt my cock twitch. ‘That was nice of you to do that for me. I’m serious, I have never thought about another man like this, but that day you went down on me was like opening a new world. I don’t know what it is, but when I saw you this morning standing in your shorts, I just wanted to suck your cock there and then.’ I smiled and rubbed Ray’s nipple between my thumb and forefinger. ‘I don’t care what it is, but I’m liking it,’ I said.

‘Me too,’ Ray smiled as he gave my balls a gentle squeeze and then went into the bathroom.

I followed Ray and saw him wiping cum off his tight body with tissue paper. I grabbed a washcloth, wet it in the sink and turned him to face me as I wiped his body clean of our arisings. His dick stiffened to my touch as I lifted it into my hand, pulling back his foreskin and gently bathing it for him. It was such an intimate thing to do for another guy. It seemed strange that I would feel that washing a man’s cock was intimate, yet days before, I had taken it in my mouth. I Cleaned myself, and by the time I was dry, Ray had got back into his clothes, and we said goodbye.

The next day I was in my front garden cutting the grass when Ray’s wife, Pam, came back from shopping. Pam had always been polite but kind of frosty towards me. I had no idea why but she said hello, and we talked. I was stripped to the waist and could see she was looking at my muscular body, but I felt it was more curiosity than any admiration. Like a human marvelling at the strength of a gorilla at the zoo. As Pam entered the house, I wondered how high and mighty she would be if she knew that her husband had his cock sucked by me, something that she had never done in all their years of marriage, and I smiled.

That afternoon I was showered and watching TV when the doorbell rang. As usual, I was lounging around in shorts and wasn’t expecting anyone, so I quickly slipped on a vest and opened the door. Ray stood there smiling. ‘Hey mate, is it a bad time?’ ‘Nah, course not, come on in,’ I said, stepping aside to let him in. I noticed he was dressed in shorts, a T-shirt and flip-flops.

‘I hope you don’t mind. I told Pam I was coming for a workout.’ ‘Shit mate, you should’ve said, I did a session this afternoon’.

Ray stepped closer to me, ‘No mate, I told her that’s why I was coming around, but I just wanted to get out for a bit, you know? Is that OK?’ My heart fluttered a bit. Was he saying what I thought he was? I hoped I wasn’t misreading the situation, but my fears were quenched when Ray stood closer to me, closer than friends would generally stand, and I could smell his deodorant.

I thought, fuck it, and reached forward and placed the palm of my hand on the front of his shorts. I felt his thick dick beneath the material and knew that although not hard, it certainly was awake. Ray didn’t flinch, so I slid my hand up and under his T-shirt, caressing his lower abdominals for a few seconds before sliding it down inside his shorts and underpants until I had his enormous shaft in my fingers. It immediately stirred at my touch.

‘Is this what you came round for, Ray?’ I asked teasingly, and he nodded and sighed at the same time. I slid down to my knees and, in doing so, pulled Ray’s shorts and pants down, letting his heavy tool swing free. I ran my hands up the back of his legs, caressing his diamond-shaped calf muscles, feeling the hardness beneath the skin and then moving up his taught hamstrings to the firm buttocks. Ray stepped out of his clothing to spread his legs slightly as I pulled on his tight butt cheeks, bringing his cock close enough that I could smell the musky manliness and heat coming from it.

I pulled harder and squeezed his bum cheeks and kissed the shaft of his cock, and it hardened further. Ray stroked my tight shoulders as I placed kisses and licks up and down his cock until it was hard and standing proudly in front of my face. I had no real idea, but it must have been at least 9 inches long, and I removed one hand from his arse to tug his balls down as I kissed the helmet gently on the tip. A bead of precum had seeped out and connected to my lips as I drew away and licked it clean.

I looked up at Ray as he put his hand on the back of my neck. I wrapped my fingers around the bottom of his shaft and directed the bulging head into my wet and willing mouth. His hand gripped my neck tighter as I started sucking and licking at his gorgeous thick head, teasing out more precum onto my tongue. I pulled my mouth all the way to the tip and let it slide back in a few times before I got to the stage I had been at the first time, and I was able to take him past my gag reflex and into my throat. Breathing only through my nose, I felt stuffed and vulnerable as I let Ray thrust his hips rhythmically, sliding his big penis into my throat. My dick was straining in my pants as I caressed Ray’s arse, and I badly needed to release it, but I was so enjoying being entirely dominated by his massive cock I couldn’t stop taking it. I tried to suck it, but it was so big it filled every inch of my mouth and throat, I was just a receptacle for his dick, and I loved every second of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.