Muscle Neighbours - Cover

Muscle Neighbours

Copyright© 2023 by RealPeteJames

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When an Ex Army soldier moves in next door to an older couple and offers to teach muscle building to the husband, they both end up learning something much more fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Nudism  

It had been a couple of days since my older neighbour, Ray, and I had sucked each other’s cocks for the first time, and I was becoming worried that we had gone too far. I knew I had never had a homosexual experience before and didn’t think Ray had either.

I had enjoyed getting to know him, and the chance encounter that led to us sucking each other had been unexpected, to say the least. Still, I really hoped we hadn’t damaged our friendship.

I grabbed a few hours of sleep after my shift, and then as I awoke to the summer smells of the garden through the open window, I felt refreshed enough to have some exercise. I slipped on some gym shorts and headed downstairs to drink some water before splashing some on my face and heading into the back garden and performing some stretches in the warm air.

‘Hi mate,’ Ray called from his garden. I almost jumped as he had startled me, but I was pleased to see he was smiling and didn’t look at me any differently after what we had done.

“Morning Ray’ I replied, facing him but continuing my arm stretches. I could see Ray admiring my muscular body, and I liked the feeling. I leaned back, arching and stretching my abdominals taught for his benefit and wondered if he had noticed that I wasn’t wearing any underwear beneath my thin shorts. My prick thickened slightly as the blood circulated.

‘Just about to have a nice workout to start the day; fancy joining me?’ I asked. I was surprised when Ray said he was and told me he would get changed and come around. I told him I’d leave the front door unlocked and to head straight through.

I opened the door for him and quickly decided to give my teeth a brush now I would have company, then rushed back to the gym. I started my routine with my usual warmup of barefoot bodyweight squats to get my blood flowing and heart pumping. I had just finished my 3rd set when Ray arrived in his training gear. I had already started to sweat, and Ray looked at the sheen on my body, whipped off his vest, and removed his flip-flops to join me. We did a few more sets of squats facing each other. Ray didn’t go as deep as me, and I told him he needed to go lower. I stood behind him and held his hips as I guided him down in harmony with me, telling him to open his hips and get deep into the stretch at the bottom. We moved up and down in close proximity, and I could see the sweat forming on his back and running down his spine.

Once we were both warmed up I told him we were doing a light chest workout and put a couple of 15Kg plates on the bar and slid myself under it. I braced my back on the bench and my feet flat on the floor as I stiffened my body and lifted the weight above my throat and then let it lower slowly in a controlled fashion until the bar touched the muscle of my chest and then pressed it slowly upwards. It wasn’t a heavy weight, but I worked slowly and strictly, forcing my muscles to flex and pump as I did so. Ray stood at my feet watching me work and I wondered if he was watching my form or if he was thinking about the cock beneath my shorts that he had taken in his mouth just mere days before.

I racked the weights on the bench and sat up, sweating profusely, and I wiped the bench with a towel and let Ray get under the weight.

Although not as strong as me, Ray was game and put his effort into the warmup as I watched him. I knew he could handle this OK and didn’t feel the need to act as a spotter for him, so I just stood at his feet and watched his pec muscles pump up as he worked. He wiggled his hips a bit, and I moved forward and held his thighs in my hands, telling him to keep his hips still. I held his legs and thought longingly about the giant penis between them, hoping I would see it again. Neither of us had mentioned the other day, but it was only going to either never happen again, or it would be happening more and more. I know which one I hoped for.

We continued swapping out sets and increasing weights until we were both hot and sweaty, our skin glowing and wet. I complimented Ray on his chest development and put my hands on his pecs.

‘Go on, mate, give them a flex,’ I said, and he held his hands together and squeezed the muscles tight. I felt them fill with blood under my touch and told him they looked great and he should be proud. I wasn’t bullshitting either, as Ray had come on leaps and bounds since we started training together.

‘Can I feel yours then?’ he asked, and I was only too happy to oblige; my chest was arguably one of my best body parts, and I pumped it up as he ran his hands over my hard muscles appreciatively. We would never have dreamed of doing this in the gym, but here in my own place, it seemed like the thing to do. I enjoyed his admiration and touch as he gently rubbed my hard chest.

‘You know what’s good after a chest workout?’ I asked.

‘No, what?’ ‘Massage,’ I said. I knew I had one chance to make or break what would happen next, and I figured a chest massage would be ideal. It would either be innocent, and Ray would go home as my gym buddy, or go further. I hoped it would be the latter.

‘Sounds great’ Ray said. ‘Here?’ ‘Nah, come inside; we need oil,’ I said, and led the way.

Ray followed me upstairs, and I said I was going to wash the sweat off. I deliberately pulled my shorts down, exposing my flaccid cock to Ray before heading to the bathroom. I had a quick shower, and as I pulled back the curtain, Ray was standing there naked. We passed, and he turned on the water as I grabbed a towel and dried myself.

Ray turned off the shower, and I handed him a towel and grabbed a bottle of moisturiser from the medicine cabinet, and went back to the bedroom. Ray followed as soon as he was dry, and I noticed that his cock had stiffened slightly already, and this made mine begin to wake up too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.