The Shower Scene - Cover

The Shower Scene

by MasonJar

Copyright© 2023 by MasonJar

Incest Sex Story: Young, wet and naked

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

My daughter was now seventeen and drop-dead gorgeous. Each time I saw her long legs, perfect B+ breasts, and her sweet face I got hard, she was a walking dream, and she knew that she got me worked up. I felt like a teenager all over again lost in lust.

I was sitting at the breakfast bar in the kitchen in my grey PJ shorts having a coffee when I heard a sound like muffled swearing and walked to the bottom of the stairs. Then I heard it again and rushed up the stairs and saw my daughter in the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. She was dripping wet with soap suds all over her.

“What happened,” I asked.”

“That dammed shower just cut out and I was only halfway through.”

She looked amazing with that short towel only just covering her pussy from my view and my cock swelled.

I walked into the shower and turned the taps off and on again and was immediately sprayed with water, soaking me and my shorts. It must have been some air in the pipes. I stepped back in shock and knocked Sally to the floor. When I turned around, she was lying on her back supported by her arms with her knees up and legs spread, and I saw that she shaved. I immediately covered my eyes with my hands and stood just outside the shower.

I waited for her to say something and after hearing nothing, I peeked out from behind my hands. She was still on the floor and staring at my crotch. I looked down and saw that the water had made my shorts almost clear and that My cock was tenting them out and my cock clearly outlined. I tried to cover myself with my hands when she said, “cover your eyes, daddy.” So, I put both hands over my eyes and I felt her in front of me and brush up against my cock. She pushed it against her bum and stayed like that for a bit.

“Now don’t peak as I take my towel off, promise?”

Still, with my eyes covered I felt the towel drop to my feet and then felt her bare bum pressing up against my wet PJs and stiff cock.

“Thanks for fixing the shower for me daddy.” And I felt her turn till she was facing me and gave me a kiss on the lips, and I felt her tits sitting against my wet and hairy chest and my cock poking against what I assumed was her naked pussy.

“You can open your eyes now,” she said. When I did, I caught a glimpse of her naked ass as she slowly closed the shower door. Her bikini tan line was a minuscule thong style.

I started to leave with the intention of lying on my bed and jacking off when she started talking. I couldn’t hear her properly over the sound of the shower going so I stepped closer.

“What was that darling?” I asked.

She said in a louder voice, “I’ve been in the sun all day and I’m hoping that the hot water will take out the sting of the sunburn.”

“I saw you were a bit pink. I mean I wasn’t looking at all, I just happened to notice and...” my voice dropped away into a whisper before I talked myself into trouble.

“Daddy, were you peeking at me when I was lying on the floor?”

“Well, I did look down, very quickly, just to see that you were OK.”

“Naughty daddy. But I’ll forgive you if you bring me a dry towel. The one I was in is all wet now thanks to you.”

I was facing the closed shower glass door and I could just see her naked form through the frosted glass when she backed up against the glass I had a clear view of her ass and waist and my hand went to my cloth-covered cock and gave it a squeeze then I brought it out over the elasticized waistband and stroked it to the vision I saw.

“Daddy, are you still there?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“Could you also bring me some moisturizer from the ensuite. I left it in there when Tina and I were showering off the chlorine on the weekend.”

I was still standing there stroking as she talked and when she dropped the shampoo bottle on the shower floor and bent over to get it her whole ass and pussy was now up against the glass and I let fly and covered the glass with cum, my cock only an inch away from her slit behind the glass.

Now feeling guilty I quickly dropped my wet PJ shorts and whipped off the mess. Back in my room I put on some mesh workout shorts and got the towel and cream for her. The mesh shorts were loose, and I hoped she wouldn’t see the still semi-hard-on I had hanging down the left leg seem.

When I got back to the bathroom the door was partly open and I wondered if I had closed it in my hasty exit. Apparently not, because just then the water was turned off and Mandy stepped out of the shower dripping wet. I pushed the door further open and quickly covered my eyes with one hand and held out the towel with the other. I could still partly see her threw my fingers. She had tried to cover herself with her hands, one across her chest, the other covering her pussy, when she saw me with my hand across my eyes, she dropped her arm and reached for the towel. I deliberately peeked while she was turned around and wrapping the towel around herself and saw her ass and slim waist.

She turned too quickly for me and caught me peeking through my fingers.

“Daddy.” She yelled. “I caught you then, peeking again.” But she was smiling as she took the cream from my hand and with a hand on my abbs, pushed me through the door and closed it. I heard her giggling as the door closed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.