The Sleeping Pills - Cover

The Sleeping Pills

by Ashley

Copyright© 2023 by Ashley

Incest Sex Story: A frustrated wife and mother wakes up one night to find a hand stroking her bottom. Initially, she thinks it's her husband but, after a delightful few moments, she remembers with a jolt that he's away on business. There's only one other explanation, but something makes her hesitate...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Analingus   Petting   Foot Fetish   .

When I feel a hand on my shoulder, shaking me, I just assume that it’s Jeffrey complaining about my snoring - which I do not do by the way - asking me to turn over, so I turn onto my front without really waking up.

Later, maybe seconds, maybe minutes later, I feel my bottom being stroked and, in my sleepy daze, I vaguely think that it’s nice that Jeffrey is touching me so nice and sexily, but a shame that he didn’t do it at a more appropriate time. Anyway, it feels very nice and I wriggle my bottom against his hand and open my legs a little so that he can get at my pussy.

Then, instantly, I’m wide awake. Jeffrey is away on business! It must be our son, Chris! I know I should stop him immediately but I hesitate.

It’s been months since Jeffrey has touched me and I’m incredibly turned on and already very wet. The deep yearning I feel to have my pussy touched is unbelievably intense.

I sort of recall the shaking of my shoulder and realize now that it must have been Chris trying to wake me up. Then I remember the bottle of sleeping pills on my bedside table. I’d gotten them from the doctor that day because I hadn’t been sleeping very well, but decided against taking them because of the warnings about drowsiness the morning after. Chris must think that I took them and that I’m out cold.

The idea that I could just carry on pretending to be asleep and let him do what he wants to me is wickedly seductive. I’m on the verge of doing the right thing though when his fingers graze along my pussy lips and I have to stifle a moan. Fuck, that feels so good.

‘What’s the harm in letting him carry on?’ is the question my lust-addled brain comes up with. ‘He wants to, you want him to.’ The alternative, which is confronting him, doesn’t seem at all attractive: tears, guilt and shame all over the place and probably our relationship would never be the same again.

Oh God, he’s found my clit! It’s way too late and I’m way too close to cumming to stop him now. I relax and let it happen. I physically can’t stop my hips from moving and my darling son is smearing my juices all over my clit making it gorgeously slippery. He has his thumb teasing the entrance to my vag and his fingers are on my clit, beautifully gently stroking it.

Then I hear a soft grunt and then feel warm splashes all over the cheeks of my ass and my lower back. He’s cum all over me and that pushes me over the edge: how I don’t cry out as one of the most intense orgasms of my life crashes through me I’ll never know.

I lie there panting in that strangely vulnerable state after an orgasm and Chris puts his arm around my shoulders and cuddles me, kissing my neck softly. It’s exactly what I need and my love for him at that moment is so intense I actually feel a pain in my chest.

Then he gets up and moves away. I listen to see if he’s leaving but then I feel him carefully and tenderly wiping his semen from my back and my ass with what feels like tissues.

Jeffrey has never done that once in his entire life. I don’t mean he hasn’t cum on me - he’s done that lots of times - but he’s never cleaned it up afterwards. Tears well up in my eyes and they leak out as Chris dabs at my pussy with feather-light touches that threaten to ignite me all over again.

“God Mom, you’re so beautiful and I love you so much. I just wish I could tell you that while you’re awake,” he whispers and then kisses me softly on the back of my head.

When I hear the door shut quietly behind him I burst into tears. My mind is a complete mess: I shouldn’t have let that happen but, now it has, I wouldn’t change it for the world. I’m as ashamed of myself as I am proud of my thoughtful, loving, beautiful son. OK, he shouldn’t have done it, but show me a fifteen-year-old boy, presented with what he thinks is a comatose semi-naked woman, who could resist and you’re probably showing me a gay boy.

The only thing that makes it OKish is that he doesn’t know that I know. As long as I don’t let on, we can go on as before. Nothing need change.

It still takes me a long, long time to get back to sleep with thoughts chasing each other around in my head.


“Did you sleep OK Mom, with those new pills?”

“I slept like a log,” I reply with a smile. “although I did have some ... amazing dreams.” It’s only after I say it that I realize that I’ve painted myself into a corner: if they’re that good then of course I’ll keep taking them. I should have told him that they were crap! Or had my subconscious already beaten me to that conclusion?


Late that afternoon Chris is a little late home from school. I’m just beginning to get worried when I hear him come in. I look up from my ironing as he comes into the kitchen. He has a small smile on his lips and one hand behind his back.

“Hi,” I say with a puzzled smile of my own. “good day at school?”

“Yes,” he replies and then brings out a bouquet of flowers from behind his back.

“They’re beautiful,” I say with tears welling up in my eyes. “Why have you bought me flowers?”

“Just because you’re a wonderful Mom and I love you,” he replies simply. The tears escape my eyes and flow freely down my cheeks. I put the iron down, take the flowers from him, put them on the table and then wrap him in my arms.

Fuck, he is trying to woo me! He has no idea that I know what went on last night and he wants to do it the right way. I think that my heart might burst.

“You shouldn’t have,” I blub, putting my face into the crook of his neck even though I know I’ll get him all wet.

“Don’t cry Mom,” he says sounding worried. “I thought you’d like them.”

“I do, I do,” I tell him through a mix of sobs and laughter. “I love them.” And then I start kissing him and I don’t seem to be able to stop.

I feel him relax in my embrace and finally, he puts his arms around me and returns my hugs.

I’m dimly aware that his erection is nudging against my pussy but the warmth and closeness and the intense love I feel for him at that moment overwhelm any feelings of passion. I feel that I could hold him like this forever but eventually sanity kicks in.

“I’d better put these in some water.”


That night I get the bottle of pills out of the drawer and place it on top of the cabinet, unopened. I stare at it, knowing exactly what it means. I also know what it means when I put on a short, satin nighty and roll the covers down to the end of the bed.

As I lie down the nighty rides up and I feel the light breeze from the partially open window on my naked ass and pussy.

I turn the light down low and, as I roll over, I’m trembling faintly and my clit is tingling. I try hard to stay awake but, as is always the way when you do that, I fall asleep pretty much straight away.

I’m woken by the feel of his hand grasping my shoulder and gently shaking it.

“Mom, are you awake?”

I’m a bad, bad woman and an awful mother, and I feign deep sleep while my body cries out for his touch. I’m lying on my side with one leg raised, exposing my pussy to his gaze and his touch and I’m desperately eager for both.

I feel his hot breath on my ass and my pussy; his face must be mere inches from me and I beg silently for him to kiss and lick me.

He doesn’t, but he does gently stroke my bottom and I shiver and clamp my jaw tightly to suppress the moans that I want to make. His fingers venture into the crease between my ass cheeks and just tantalizingly circle around my anus. I love being touched back there and pray to myself that he’ll do it. He does! his fingernail just grazing over my wrinkled hole and my pussy is dripping wet now.

But then, almost as soon as he started, he stops. My disappointment doesn’t last long though, his finger returns and this time it’s wet. He must have licked it!

Now he’s a little bolder and his fingertip pushes just inside and feels just gorgeous. If he’d just touch my clit a little I know that I’d cum but that’s not what he’s got in mind. The next thing I feel is his knob, sliding along between the cheeks of my ass, rubbing against my asshole and then along my slick lips.

Each time it’s at the entrance to my vag I silently beg for him to push it inside. I know that’s a line we shouldn’t cross but that’s what I want, that’s what my body needs! Maybe Chris knows it’s a step too far because he doesn’t do that, he just rubs his lovely glans back and forth sending wave after wave of beautiful sensations through me until I cum. I’m normally a bit of a screamer so holding it all in is a torment, but maybe I should try it more often because it seems to make my orgasm go on and on.

Then he cums too! His hot seed blasting against my asshole as I’m still in the tiny aftershocks is delicious beyond words and I’m dizzy with pleasure.

As I lie there, in a state of utter bliss, I wait for the touch of a tissue but that’s not what happens. My eyes open wide in delight as I feel his tongue on my right buttock. He’s going to lick his cum from me! My mouth opens in a huge smile and my eyes nearly cross as he slowly and lovingly licks his cum from my cheeks.

I hope to God he’s saving the best ‘till last and it’s almost too much for me as I feel his hands part my ass cheeks and his tongue runs all the way along my crack. I want to cry out with joy as the tip of his tongue explores every little crease of my anus and tries to burrow inside. As I begin to cum again my asshole opens and I feel him licking at the incredibly sensitive skin at my entrance and it’s one of the most exquisite experiences of my whole life.

I’m as limp as a dishrag as he finishes cleaning me with his tongue and then slides the covers up over me.

He kisses me on the cheek and the urge to turn my head so that it lands on my lips is huge, but somehow I resist.

“I wish you were awake Mom.” I hear him say, the emotion making his voice crack, and I hear him begin to cry. “I love you so much,” he says through the sniffles and sobs.

I wish that too and my feelings for him are way, way beyond a mother’s love for her son. I lie there thinking frantically about what would happen if I got out of bed and went to him? Would he feel betrayed that I’d fooled him? Before I can reach a conclusion he’s gone.

I know I must stop this but it’s like a drug: in two nights my wonderful, considerate son has given me more orgasms than my husband has in the past year. His lovemaking is well beyond his years and I can only think that I have porn to thank for that. He obviously likes tender porn though not the awful rough stuff that seems to be everywhere nowadays.

I make a deal with myself: one more night so that I can experience what he can do with my breasts and my pussy! Just one more night then I’ll find some way to put a stop to it!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.