High School Graduation Day - Cover

High School Graduation Day

Copyright© 2023 by DaMuddaFukkah

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jenny, Shawna and Rebecca are 3 friends bonded by tragedy when their moms are killed in an accident. Since then, each girl has lived with only her father; one of whom is harboring an unknown dark desire. Tonight, that dad will put into place a plan that will change all their lives forever. Join 3 innocent 18-year-old girls as their lives descend into a hell worse than anything they could have imagined and all so 1 father can obtain a heaven so dark only he could have ever dared to dream it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Incest   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   ENF   Slow   Violence  

GROOMING TIPS FOR A DAUGHTER STRAIGHT FROM HER VERY OWN DADDY

From behind him Mike now heard applause. It was an almost cliche version of the slow clap and, without turning around, he knew it was Tyrell. For a moment, Mike wondered what the black kid had in store next.

Well you told him he could use his imagination as long as he hit your main points. Are you regretting that decision now?

Now, Mike didn’t have time to answer that question, if he even wanted to know the answer, for Tyrell was once again speaking and the words that he now spoke made Mike think the answer was yes.

“Well looks like the contest is over, guess it’s time to pick a loser. Ladies, why don’t you help me decide, which one of you gets to see her daddy get shot?”

None of the girls now spoke up. Instead they merely stayed where they were; standing naked with their beautiful female bodies pressed back against the table with their hands at their sides as if they were afraid to cover themselves up.

“What about you?” Tyrell now said and he once again walked up behind Rick. Tyrell now placed the gun against the shorty and wiry man’s trembling head and Tyrell smiled as he looked right at Jenny.

“You want to watch as your daddy gets his head blown off?”

Jenny trembled and shuddered as she wept and her eyes stayed down on the floor then they rose and looked into her father’s and Rick breathed a sigh of relief as Jenny mumbled out her answer.

“N-no ... no I d-don’t wh-want to watch my f-father get sh-shot.”

“So then you’re saying you want to have another contest!” Tyrell shouted gleefully. His arms raised up over his head and Mike was worried that one of the other two dads might get tempted to rush him.

You’re being paranoid. There’s still two other guys with guns left in this room. Just try and relax.

But he couldn’t relax. Mike had come so far and he was so close to achieving his final victory that now, he didn’t know if he could take it, if something were to happen that ruined all his plans.

As Mike watched nervously, Jenny was now nodding her head vigorously, as if she couldn’t bring herself to verbalize any agreement to continue her torture but for Tyrell this was enough. To Mike, the boy now seemed anxious to get on with the night’s events.

“Alright then, go ahead and sit on the edge of that table there, spread your legs and let your daddy see your pussy. Then look him in the eye and say ‘daddy won’t you please come over here and shave my pussy for me. It would mean so much to me if I could show you what it looks like when it doesn’t have any hair’.”

Jenny’s head now hung further forward and she leaned so far over that Mike was afraid she would fall. Tremendous sobs now shook the naked eighteen year old girl’s whole body as Mike savored the image before him for Jenny’s leaned forward body now made her gorgeous huge tits swing back and forth.

“Come on, last time I’m going to ask.” Tyrell now said. “Do it now or the next sound you’ll hear will be the gunshot that ends your father’s life.”

Rick was taking no chances and he now rose and placed his hands on his daughter’s shoulders. He gently pushed her back against the table, then bent down and lifted her up.

“There you go Jenny. It’s o.k. I’m just going to put you on table. Daddy’s just going to put you on the table and then kneel down before spreading your legs.”

As Rick lifted, Jenny’s feet came off the floor and her round little bottom now slid back on the table, if only just a little, and her father then followed through on what he had promised. Rick now kneeled down in front of his daughter and slid his hands between her thighs and then, with his eyes staring up into hers, Rick pushed his daughter’s legs apart, exposing her gorgeous young sex for only the second or third time.

“Huuuuuuuhhhhh-ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Mike thought the shock of the situation would have worn off by now but apparently it hadn’t for Jenny still let out a fearful and humiliated cry as she felt her own father spread her legs apart with his face hovering just a few inches from her trembling and sopping lips. Tyrell now turned towards Rebecca while Jenny continued to pant in terror; both girl’s eyes were bulging wide in their sockets as their mouths hung open in shock.

“Go on, say what you were going to say.” Tyrell now said to Jenny, then he turned to the other two girls.

“What you two say? You gonna spread them legs for daddy and ask him to shave your pussy or would either of you rather end up watching me spray your daddy’s brains all over this room?”

Jenny now shuddered and spoke while Mike hurried to follow Rick’s lead. He now grabbed ahold of Rebecca and the forty two year old father felt his daughter’s gorgeous and voluptuous breasts press into him as his hands went behind her. Although Rebecca was tall enough to just sit back on the table, Mike was now going to take any excuse to make additional physical contact.

“Duh-daddy,” Mike heard Jenny start to stammer and he turned and watched the young girl speak while pressing his own daughter back against the table.

“I-uh ... I...”

To Mike, Jenny’s big beautiful round eyes looked as large as dinner plates as stared at her very own father and stuttered out the awful and humiliating lie.

“I wuh-want ... uh ... I ... I uh ... whuh-want muh-my-my-my vuh-very uh-own Duh-duh-daddy to-uh spuh-spuh-spread-spread-spread my luh-luh-legs and thuh-then sh-sh-shave my uh ... my uh ... my puh-puh-pussy”

As Mike watched, Jenny’s lower lip now trembled and her eyes dropped to the floor in shame. They stayed there for a moment while the mortified girl fought for her own self control but all three of them had heard enough times that they were supposed to keep eye contact for Jenny to know that it would be required here too. Mike waited as five seconds passed, then ten and then twenty. Finally, after a full 30 seconds, the shortest of the three girls had gotten her feelings of humiliation and shame enough under control that she was once again able to look into the eyes of her very own dad. Jenny now stammered out the last sentence and not a moment too soon for Mike was eager to get on with the process and savor every single moment of deliciousness as his own prude and formerly proud daughter had to sit there and endure the humiliation of watching her very own father kneel down in front of her and shave her pussy bare.

“I-uh,” Jenny now stammered again, “I-uh ... I wuh-want you to suh-see ... uh d-daddy I-uh wuh-want you to suh-see ... see ... see. D-daddy I want ... want ... want you to suh-see what my ... my ... my ... D-daddy I want my ... my ... my ... vuh-very uh-own Duh-duh-daddy ... daddy ... daddy to see what my pussy looks luh-like when it’s tuh-totally and completely bald.”

Now, Rick smiled up at his daughter while Mike finally guided Rebecca back onto the table. The silver haired man whispered in his daughter’s ear while he ground his hard cock into his daughter’s naked belly, praying she could feel the outline of it through his pants and couldn’t stop herself from imagining her own father’s hard cock sawing back and forth and burying itself deep in her wet and fully engorged cunt.

“Come on bec, that’s it,” Mike now crooned softly in his daughter’s ear.

“That’s right. Just go ahead and sit back on the table. Sit back on the table so daddy can then kneel down in front of you. Sit back on the table so daddy can then kneel down in front of you and spread your legs as wide as they’ll go. Then you can watch while your very own daddy shaves your pussy bald.”

For the first time, Rebecca didn’t cry out ‘Dad’ in both shock and horror and it made Mike think that maybe his daughter was finally starting to grasp the fact that their relationship had changed both now and forever. Instead she just let out a whimper while her feet came off of the ground and then Mike was kneeling down in front of her and his hands were grabbing hold of her knees.

“Go on honey,” Mike now said, “Go ahead and say what your friend Jenny just said. I know it’s hard but just go ahead and say it. Go ahead and say it and let’s get this horrible business over with.”

Rebecca’s own beautiful brown eyes now stared down at Rick as he knelt in front of her and, while they weren’t wild eyed and staring the same way Jenny’s had been, they were now filled with a sadness that Mike had never before seen. Now, first one tear ran down his daughter’s left cheek followed by another that traced a line down her right.

“I uh-” Rebecca now began.

“Daddy I uh wuh-want...”

Rebecca’s eyes now stared into those of her very own father and, as Mike watched, her slender throat flexed and worked while she tried to find the strength to say the horrible words. Another second passed and, with her mouth closed, another breath now came shuddering in and out through her nose. Rebecca’s throat then flexed one more time and her chin and lower jaw trembled while what started out as whimpering, muttering cries now formed into words as the pretty eighteen year old said the awfully degrading and depraved words.

“Daddy I uh ... I uh ... want ... Daddy ... I want you to p-please kuh-come uh-over-over here and um ... I wuh-want you to sh-shave my p-pussy. D-daddy. I-uh...”

Rebecca’s lips came together again and trembled and several seconds now passed while the humiliated girl fought to not cry. Eventually, she was able to bring herself to lift her eyes up off the floor and taking in a deep gulp of air. As she now exhaled, that same breath came out of the mortified young woman in a stuttering, shuddering gasp

“Daddy, I wuh-want ... I wuh-want you to sh-sh-shave my pu-pu-pussy be ... because I wuh-want my d-daddy to s-see what my p-pussy luh-looks like when it doesn’t h-have any hair.”

Rebecca now broke eye contact and Mike wondered if his eighteen year old daughter would ever be able to look him in the eye again. In the end, he thought that she wouldn’t, that every time she wanted to do so, she would remember this moment and remember what she said and she would just be so embarrassed that it had happened, that she had stood completely naked in front of her father and asked him to shave her pussy, that the pretty young brunette would be mortified for the rest of her tortured and miserable life.

“O.k.,” Mike now said, smiling up at Rebecca, “if that’s what you want then when daddy pushes your knees apart, you just go ahead and let him. Go on and show your daddy that what you just said is true by letting him open your legs and have full and completely unfettered access to your pussy when he pushes on your knees.”

A look of shock now crossed Rebecca’s face and Mike could tell the girl was struggling to understand why he taunted her so. It was o.k. with him that she did this, Mike decided, for he figured that her mind still wouldn’t be able to accept that her horrifying, humiliating night had all been her father’s idea. Gently but firmly Mike now pushed on her knees and encountered only a little resistance. The inner muscles on those shapely and feminine thighs were now resisting as if, no matter what else happened, his pretty young daughter just couldn’t bring herself to spread her legs for her father. Then Mike pushed a little harder and now his daughter’s legs really started to open. Slowly, trembling and shaking and with some resistance all the way, Mike now spread his daughter’s legs until the insides of her thighs were at an almost 180 degree angle.

“Dad! Ow! That’s as far apart as they go!” Rebecca now whimpered. She now sat on the very edge of the table with her sex sticking over the edge and Mike just wanted to plunge his face into that furry and virginal nest, plunge his face in and lick and suck, to finally taste his daughter’s lower lips and then wrap his arms around behind her and pull her pussy into him, forcing his tongue forward until it was completely buried in his own daughter’s cunt.

“O.k.” Mike said, now not bothering to look up. He thought it would make Rebecca more uncomfortable with her father staring directly at her sex and indeed her heard a whimper as his daughter squirmed back and forth.

“Daddy, do you have to look at me down there?”

There was a hushed tone to her voice as if she didn’t want anyone to hear but, of course, that was impossible as, other than Shawna and Jenny softly crying, the room was completely silent.

“I think it’s what they want Rebecca,” Mike now said and the forty two year old man thought he could see the outline of his daughter’s tender young lips from beneath her thick black mass of hair.

“I think all these boys here want your dad to be staring at your pussy. Anyway, better safe than sorry right?”

Rebecca whimpered again but Mike didn’t divert his eyes, not even when he heard Tyrell start giving orders to Seamus and Shawna.

“Your turn girl” Tyrell now said gleefully and, as his big black lips spread apart to reveal perfectly straight and even white teeth, his eyes stared directly at Shawna.

“Go ahead and stay sitting on the edge of that table and then I want you to look straight into your daddy’s eyes and ask pretty please won’t he spread your legs apart because you’re nothing but a perverted little slut and it just gets you oh so wet; the thought of your own daddy spreading your legs and looking at your young little pussy.”

The gun was trained on Seamus and Mike thought that was probably a good thing because, judging by the mortified look that was currently on Shawna’s face, having a gun pointed right at her father’s head was probably the only thing in the world that would ever convince her to say something so dementedly sick. Seamus now kneeled down in front of her while the small round eyes that lived in the center of his big fat face stayed stuck on the eyes of his daughter. Mike now, once again, thought that the other man relished his own daughter’s forced and repeated humiliations as much as he did himself.

“Daddy I-uh...” Shawna now stammered. Her lips pursed and Mike watched as the muscles in her face tightened. The eighteen year old girl was now fighting not to cry and it was several seconds before the once proud high school valedictorian was able to regain the slightest semblance of emotional control.
“Five” said Tyrell sounding mad; so Shawna raised up her hand as if to tell him she was done.

“Daddy, I uh-” she now began again in a weak and trembling voice. Mike thought she might again cry and wondered how Tyrell would keep her from calling his bluff but the pretty brunette soon continued even going so far as to make eye contact with her father.

“Duh-Dad, I ... I ... I w-want. Daddy uh ... puh-pretty p-please ... wuh-won’t you sp-spread my luh-legs apuh-part. Be ... because I-uh ... I-I’m-uh ... I ... I’m uh nuh-nothing b-but a puh-puh ... I’m uh nothing but a puh-perverted luh-little suh-suh-slut and uh ... it uh ... and it juh-just muh-makes me s-so h-h-hot ... the um ... the thought of m-my ... my ... my vuh-very uh-own d-daddy sp-sp-spreading my l-legs and luh-looking at my yuh-yuh-young-young-young luh-little puh-puh-pussy.”

After the teenage girl had finished her humiliating statement, Shawna didn’t break back down into another fit of sobs as Mike expected she would. Instead, she just sat there on the edge of the table showing everyone the perfect representation of young female sexuality that was her incredible naked body as Mike drank in the sight. Now, Mike let his eyes roam over the swell and the curve of her muscular but feminine legs, the graceful arc of her shoulders, the smooth unblemished expanse of her gorgeous light olive skin but most of all he now stared at her breasts. These just hung there like two ripe fruits, the hard and slightly dark nipples just begging to be sucked on while the thick patch of hair down below them was just asking to be shaved away as if this was the ultimate little game for whomever managed to capture her and could now reveal that forest’s hidden secret. As Mike now watched, Seamus smiled up at his daughter with his hands resting on her knees.

“O.K. Shawna. If that’s what you really want then here your goes your very own daddy spreading your legs as wide as they will go, so there won’t be nothing to stop him no matter what he wants to do to your hot little pussy.”

Shawna’s knees now came apart so that Mike could see the inside of her thighs but his eyes only stayed there for a second as they were inexorably drawn to the thick patch of hair that grew between her legs. Unfortunately, Mike still couldn’t see the girls lips at all as the lightest brown patch of all the three girls was just too dense but Mike consoled himself that soon that patch would be scattered across his kitchen floor. Shawna’s mouth dropped open in horror as she watched her own father spread her naked legs but there was something about the way that her lips stuck out in that round and wet ‘o’. There was something about the way her back curved while her head and hips stuck out that Mike didn’t think was fear; it confused him for a minute before the truth struck him like a bolt of wonderful lightning.

She’s dying to get fucked. That’s what that expression on her face and that body language is telling me. Little miss smartypants valedictorian is just aching to feel a big hard dick thrusting deep into her pussy over and over again. She’s not interested in having an intellectual discussion on anything. All she wants right now is to get thrown down and taken, hard, until that long stiff cock makes her cum her little slut brains out; over and over again. All those years of being a religious little prude have finally come back to bite her in the ass. Now that the genie has come out of the bottle, it’s like a volcano. It’s unstoppable. I think, judging by the look on her face, that she’s still able to deny to herself that she’s dying to get fucked but I wonder. I wonder if, by the time this night is through, if she’ll still be able to make herself believe that she wasn’t just aching to let her daddy fuck her.

Now, as Mike daydreamed, Seamus finished opening his own daughter’s legs. Once he had finished, the legs of all three daughters were now spread as wide as they would go but Mike still couldn’t get himself to turn back to look at Rebecca’s patch. Instead he watched as Tyrell brought over a small tray containing what appeared to be a set of clippers, a trimmer and an electric foil shaver. As the forty two year old man now watched in fascination the black boy placed this tray to the right of Seamus who didn’t hesitate to pick up the clippers and hold it to his own daughter’s lower belly. As she watched, now helpless to stop this horrific process, Shawna now whimpered and winced. On her face was a tight mask of suffering and sorrow and to make the matter worse, Seamus piled insult upon injury, acting as if his daughter had been given a choice in the matter.

“Remember, you asked for this Shawna. You literally begged to have your own daddy shave clean your pussy.”

chapter-8-graduation-day-18799.jpg

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.