High School Graduation Day - Cover

High School Graduation Day

Copyright© 2023 by DaMuddaFukkah

Chapter 6: It’s the Last Thing They Can Take or Is It?

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: It’s the Last Thing They Can Take or Is It? - Jenny, Shawna and Rebecca are 3 friends bonded by tragedy when their moms are killed in an accident. Since then, each girl has lived with only her father; one of whom is harboring an unknown dark desire. Tonight, that dad will put into place a plan that will change all their lives forever. Join 3 innocent 18-year-old girls as their lives descend into a hell worse than anything they could have imagined and all so 1 father can obtain a heaven so dark only he could have ever dared to dream it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Incest   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   ENF   Slow   Violence  

6

“Dad what are you doing?!” Shawna now said but the look of horror on her face as her dad now lifted her skirt up let Mike now that she already knew the answer.

“We gotta go for broke honey. Take this contest above and beyond. Do what the other two dads and daughters aren’t willing to do, all in the service of saving your daddy’s life.”

The front of Shawna’s skirt was now completely inverted and Mike could see the girl’s plain white panties beneath her navy blue pantyhose. The forty two year old father now watched in fascination as Seamus held is daughter’s plaid skirt aloft in his left hand and then placed the fingertips of his right hand on his daughter’s left hip; right where the top of her pantyhose now rested against Shawna’s skin. In under a second, Seamus had curled his fingertips inside the top of his daughter’s pantyhose. He then pulled them out slightly before gently pushing them down.

“Dad! No!” Shawna cried and the girl’s two hands came forward. The fact that they had been holding up her leaning back body was momentarily lost on the girl and when she lifted them she almost fell back so she was laying on the table. Shawna’s right arm now went back behind her again and she used it to hold herself up while her left hand tried desperately to keep her pantyhose from being pushed down. Shawna clasped at her father’s wrist even going so far as to dig her nails into her father’s arm but it was no use. Nothing the high school valedictorian now tried seemed to have any effect at slowing down her father. As smart as Shawna, the pretty teen girl seemed to be clueless as how to stop her father from pushing her pantyhose down so they were level with her panties.

“Shhh now baby” Seamus now cooed while seemingly unable to suppress an evil grin.

“It’s o.k. It’s o.k. Daddy’s just going to stick his hand down in your panties. That’s all. Daddy’s just going to stick his hand down in your panties and touch little Shawna on her pussy. That’s o.k., right? Oh, I promise you’ll enjoy it. Ohhh, I promise Shawna baby it’s just going to feel so so good when your very own daddy starts touching you on your pussy.”

Shawna just stood there and sobbed as her father’s hand continued to move downward. With her left hand Shawna now continued to try and grab ahold of her father’s right wrist as the pretty young eighteen year old made a desperate attempt to pull up on his arm. Mike believed there wasn’t anything she would do at this point to keep it from descending any further. Now, the pretty blue pantyhose was bunching up on itself, yielding and folding backwards in front of Seamus’s incessant fingers. Now, as those fingers reached his daughter’s panty line, Mike watched as the other dad pressed the tips of his fingers more firmly against his daughter’s hip. A second later, Seamus’s pressure had the desired effect as, now, the pretty blue pantyhose popped up and over his fingers which then again continued on their slow downward trajectory. Then they were level with the top of Shawna’s panties and Mike watched in fascination as his friend’s fingertips now began to push against that too.

“Noooooo Daaaaaaaa-deeeeee!” Shawna now wailed.

“Shhhh,” was the only response. It was as if taunting Shawna with false comfort now only seemed to make his daughter cry harder.

“Shhhh, that’s it. That’s ok. It’s o.k. Shawna. There ain’t nothin’ to cry about. That sensation your feelin’, that’s just your daddy’s fingertips sliding into your pretty white panties. Yeah, that’s right, pretty girl. The girl who was always so smart in high school, who always thought of herself as such a leader, why that girl’s so stupid she can’t even keep her very own daddy from getting his fingers in her pretty white panties. But that’s o.k. baby. Everyone in the room by now knows that Shawna Lynn McDonnell, little miss smartypants herself, what she really wants more than anything is for her daddy to touch her on her pussy. Yeah, that’s right. You want it don’t you? You want your very own daddy’s hand all over your pussy don’t you, you perverted little slut. Don’t worry, daddy’s going to oblige you.”

“I don’t!” Shawna now cried and then descended into sobs again. Mike continued to watch as the girl’s body now stiffened and as Mike watched Seamus’s entire hand now slid into his own daughter’s panties. From there that hand made a beeline for Shawna’s pussy and, in only another second, Mike could see from the position of Seamus’s hand that he must be cupping his own daughter’s mound. In a moment Seamus would be touching his own daughter’s clit and so now, Mike drew himself up straight and his own hands moved to his daughter’s skirt. He then grabbed ahold of two big bunches of the cheap plaid material as he now began to raise up his own daughter’s skirt.

“Dad! No!” Rebecca now cried and her own hands also came forward. Mike found that he wasn’t as good as Seamus was at fending off his daughter besides Rebecca didn’t need one hand to keep herself upright.

“So you’re saying you’re just going to stand there and watch as your daddy gets shot in the head?” asked Mike and, as soon as the words had left his mouth, he felt his daughter’s resistance weaken. She was still trying to keep him from lifting up her skirt but the strength with which she fought against him now noticeably lessened. In another second Mike had it up, its bottom edge held just below the bottom of Rebecca’s naked breasts.

“Make up your mind Bec, what’s worse? What kind of daughter are you? Are you the kind who will let her father be murdered or are you the kind who will endure a few minutes of hell if it means saving her father’s life?”

Rebecca’s hands now let go of her skirt and the gorgeous young girl with the long, almost coal black hair instead used them to cover her face. Mike’s guilt trip had worked and his daughter had surrendered. The forty two year old man now chuckled inside as he prayed that his own daughter’s pussy would soon be his for all eternity.

“Sorry Bec but that’s not good enough” Mike now said as he grabbed ahold of his daughter’s wrists. Now, Mike pulled her hands away from her face and, using as much force as was necessarry, he then placed them on her skirt before making her lift it up.

“You’re gonna hold your skirt up for your daddy now Becca,” said Mike as the forty two year old silver haired father reveled in the delicious fact that his daughter was looking in his eyes as he told her this latest horrifying news. He then lifted the front of his daughter’s skirt up until its bottom edge was just below her breasts and, placing her arms over it, Mike used those appendages to hold it in place while he took hold of her hands. The thumb on each of these were now placed inside the top elastic on her pantyhose so that they rested against Rebecca’s belly while underneath the pretty blue nylon material.

“There you go” Mike now said softly. “that’s right, go ahead and push those pantyhose down. Go on ... go ahead and push your pantyhose down for daddy while holding your skirt up at the same time.”

“Wait, this gotta be preserved.”

It was Tyrell. In all of the stress and the fear, the three black home invaders had almost been forgotten even if the threats they had made had not. Now, the skinny, short and dirty black kid walked closer to where Mike was as each boy took up a flanking postion. They stood a little further back with one of them between Mike and Rick and the other between Mike and Seamus. The third turned stayed to the left of Rick and Jenny as each boy then pulled out a cellphone and held it lengthwise in front of him indicating for everyone to see that he was going to record everything that happened from that moment on. If there was anything in this world that could have made the situation worse for the three girls it was this and, as the horrendous realization sank into each daughter that her ongoing debasement was now going to be preserved on film for all of eternity, that appalling new truth was seen on the expression on her face. Each girl’s face now went white, their eyes bulging out in incredulity even more than they already had. Underneath their skin, every muscle seemed to go slack. It was as if the individual fibers had gone and given up and now were resigned to a fate worse then hell itself. Mike, for his part now smiled as he thought of his daughter’s ruination being captured on camera. He then guided her two hands downwards while, at the same time, he made sure that her arms stayed flat against her body. The front of Rebecca’s pantyhose now sank, revealing a gorgeous, smooth and flat belly no longer obscured by blue nylon. When the pantyhose had sank to a level that was in line with the top of his daughter’s panties, Mike pushed her thumbs in those too and the pretty white cotton both wrinkled and then bulged as it accommodated the small, feminine area that was Rebecca’s slender and feminine digits.

“That’s it baby,” Mike now crooned at his daughter, “now what you’re going to do is hold the front of those pantyhose and your panties, hold them far enough away from your body so that your daddy can see your pussy and so your daddy’s hand can more easily go inside your underwear, slide inside your panties and touch you anywhere on your pussy that daddy wants to.”

Mike didn’t wait for his daughter to respond. He now awkwardly pressed his knees into her thighs in an attempt to keep her pressed against the table while, at the same time, he held her hands in his as he pulled them towards him. A space between Rebecca’s underwear and her body now opened up and Mike looked down. His daughter’s gorgeous and smooth, flat belly now giving way to a sight that the silver haired man had dreamt of for many, many years. For below that belly, as Mike was now getting to see, lay a dark and furry patch of absolute heaven. For now at least, it was an unkempt mass of long black hair that Mike thought was both silky and luxurious. In its shape it roughly represented an inverted triangle and, in the bright light of the kitchen, Mike could even see its swell to the point where the delicious fat meat now bulged out, almost as if it were rising up to greet him, when really it was just doing so in order to accommodate his succulent young daughter’s pubic bone.

“Oh my god Bec,” Mike now gasped.

“I can see your pussy. Oh man, do you hear that baby? Your daddy can totally see your pussy. Your holding your panties open for your daddy and totally letting him just stare at your hot, little pussy! Oh man what a good girl you are. Here, keep holding it open. Your daddy is going to go ahead and slide his hand inside your panties so he can touch you all over your pussy. That’s it, keep holding them open for me, that is, unless you want to watch your daddy get shot.”

Mike now pulled his right hand away from his daughter’s wrist but left his left hand where it was. He was trying to make sure that Rebecca couldn’t let her panties go and close the open space through which he soon would venture and then achieve the most delicious victory of his life, at least up until that point. To her credit, Rebecca didn’t try to close the space that now existed between her panties and her belly but, when Mike’s hand now touched her skin, before his fingertips then slowly started to slide down, not only did his eighteen year old daughter jerk away as if she had been burned but she also let out a cry and it was a cry of both pain and humiliation that spoke to just how emotionally excruciating enduring this latest and most obscene situation truly was. Mike’s hand now continued its downward journey as his fingers first past the top level of his daughter’s open panties. Then those quivering fingers were moving over her belly and then plowing into his daughter’s soft fur. Only a moment later, they Mike’s fingers crested his daughter’s mound.

“HAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!” gasped Rebecca, clearly shocked at just how intense the sensation of feeling her own father’s hand now slide over her pussy truly was. The gorgeous teen brunette’s body was now going even more rigid. Rebecca’s eyes now bulged out in shock and her mouth dropped open in a small wet ‘o’ as the pretty young eighteen year old tensed up so greatly that even her feet flexed. She now unconsciously stood up on her tiptoes even though that drove her father’s hand deeper inside her panties.

“Oh god! Yeah! I’m doing it!” Mike now gasped. His cupped right hand now crested his own daughter’s mound and then started to descend the other side. His middle finger now found its way into his daughter’s slit and it pushed its way between the two sides of fat meat as if demanding that his daughter’ virgin pussy surrender all its secrets.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!” Rebecca practically screamed in shock as the sheer intensity of the sensation of having her clit touched for the first time, and by her very own father no less, exploded into her brain.

“D-Dad...!Guh-guh-gawd!!! Duh-duh-don’t!!”

Rebecca’s body now bucked forward as one of her hands let go of her panties but Mike no longer cared. His hand was fully inside his daughter’s panties now and completely covering her pussy and, if he had anything to say about it, it would stay there forever. With the hand that had let go of her panties, Rebecca squeezed her father’s shoulder and the pretty young girl now gave it a death grip. Her body was trying to buckle forward or perhaps she was trying to move her pussy back except that she was blocked by the table. It was now obvious to everyone in the room that the pretty eighteen year old would do anything to get her heretofore untouched sex away from the horrible taboo pleasure being brought by her own father’s hand.

“Oh god! fuh-fuh-fuck!” stammered Rebecca and then, as quickly as he had begun, Mike stopped touching his daughter’s clit. Instead the forty two year old father now pushed his hand deeper inside her panties while, at the same time, he bent his wrist stretching Rebecca’s pantyhose and panties even further away from her body. Mikes fingers now tried to force their way between his daughter’s legs while his eyes admired the even better view he was receiving from her further stretched out panties. But Rebecca’s thighs were pressed tightly together and Mike now had to tilt his mortified daughter back; he had to do so in order to take enough weight off his daughter’s feet so that he could then kick them apart.

“Dad!” Rebecca now cried out again as she felt the toe of her father’s shoe now slam into the inside of her heels, Mike followed this by then shoving forward his shin and then his thigh and then, a moment later, his daughter’s legs were starting to spread. Mike now bent his other leg and leaned his lower body forward. His left knee now pressed into the meat on the inside of Rebecca’s thigh and, after a brief struggle, Mike had got his daughter’s legs apart far enough so that now both of his own were in between hers. Mike now took his eyes off the delicious sight that was his own daughter’s pussy long enough to stare into her eyes and he smiled down warmly as he stared at the terrified and bewildered expression that was frozen on her face. As father and daughter now locked eyes Mike slowly started to spread his own legs as, by doing so, he forced her legs apart. Whatever fear she had of her father getting shot had now, apparently, left Rebecca’s mind for the pretty teen girl seemed to resist Mike with all the strength she had but to no avail. As her face twisted into mask of both pain and exertion with her lips pulled back and her teeth clenched tightly in a horrified grimace; Rebecca tried as hard as she possibly could to keep her legs together and the sight of this pleased Mike.

Yeah, that’s right, fight it. Fight it you little slut. After all, everyone here knows that you’re not really fighting to keep your legs together. No, what you’re really fighting against is the knowledge that there is nothing in this world that you’re gonna love more than knowing its your very own daddy who’s touching you right on your wholesome little pussy.

As Mike now watched in rapt fascination his daughter’s legs started to tremble. A moment later they started to shudder as they exhausted themselves and then, a moment after that, Rebecca’s two gorgeous, feminine shapely muscular legs started to spread themselves apart. Mike smiled down at his daughter as he watched this but Rebecca didn’t see him. For the pretty eighteen year old girl’s eyes were now shut tightly in exertion. Gone too now was Rebecca’s tooth clenched grimace. Instead, her lips were pressed tightly together and, while Mike could see that her jaw was still tightly locked, he also noticed that she looked like every muscle in her face was contracting as hard as it possibly could. But, now, no matter what his teenager daughter did, it wwould not save her and Mike not only knew this but also rejoiced in it. It was getting easier for him now. Rebecca wasn’t fighting as hard as she had been most likely Mike guessed because her muscles were just too tired. Slowly Mike now parted his teenage daughter’s legs. In another few seconds they were six inches apart and a few seconds after that they were twelve inches apart. Mike now finally forced his daughter to spread her pretty legs a full 18 inches apart and, it was only when he had done this, that the forty two year old silver haired father slid his hand between her legs and then reveled in the gasp that his daughter made as she felt her own dad’s finger press against her wet and womanly opening. YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE TO REWRITE THIS TO INCLUDE THE EXPERIENCE OF HER HYMEN BEING INTACT
“AHHHHH! GAAAA-UUHHHH!!!! DAD!!!!!!!!” the gorgeous dark haired girl now cried. Rebecca’s eyes had snapped open and whether this was in fright or surprise Mike did not know and he did not care. He was in. The day he had dreamed about for years was finally here. His finger was now sliding slowly into his daughter’s wet cunt and Mike let out a silent prayer that this would be the first of an infinite number of times that this happened. His hand now tilted downwards again, towards his wrist and this action pushed the front of Rebecca’s panties even further away from her body as well as forcing them down and a little further towards the floor. Then Mike was guiding his daughter backwards; pushing Rebecca gently until she sat back on the table. Mike now pushed her and pushed her with his one free hand until she was far enough back that her feet came off of the floor. His body and his one free hand then started to alternate; first spreading her legs wider and then, once again, pushed her upper body back. He did this until his teen daughter was reclined to the point where Mike now had access to her quivering and terrified pussy.

“That’s it baby, just sit back.” crooned Mike to his daughter.

“Sit back for daddy and spread your legs. Just spread your legs for daddy and give him access to that delicious young pussy of yours. After all, it belongs to daddy anyway. You just go ahead and show your daddy that you know this by going ahead and opening your legs for daddy now. Come on Rebecca, open your legs for daddy and show him that you understand that your pussy belongs to your daddy.”

Rebecca’s eyes were still tightly shut while the tense muscles in her face revealed a mask of excruciating sexual tumult and pain. It was a sight that Mike now savored and, in his heart, he hoped that, as he continued to stimulate his daughter’s pussy, all of her bottled up sexual energy would come out, crushing her will and making her do and say things for which she would always feel ashamed. The forty two year old man now slid a second finger inside his daughter and, while he only pressed against her hymen with enough force that he was sure it wouldn’t break, his thumb began to probed Rebecca’s slit. For her part, Mike’s eighteen year old daughter now simply sat on the edge of the table, softly crying and occasionally letting out a little squealing and whimpering moan as she tried to endure the sensation of her own father’s thumb seeking out her frightened and trembling button. As the tip of Mike’s thumb now probed his daughter’s slit, the two sides of fat meat now quickly yielded to his pressure and, soon, it gave up its secrets. The tip of Mike’s thumb now did a little victory dance as he felt that tiny nub push back against his skin and, soon, he was flicking it back and forth while his two fingers started to slide in and out of her cunt. For a moment, Mike debated about adding a third and then decided that, if he did so, he would probably break Rebecca’s hymen. That was a privilege reserved solely for his penis and, besides, his daughter’s virgin cunt was very tight and the point of all this was for her to feel ashamed by how much she enjoyed it when her very own father was fingering her pussy and touching her on her clit not to make her scream in pain. While Mike did this, Rebecca’s mouth had formed into a little red ‘o’ and her body shivered and trembled as her arousal continued to increase. Judging by the small shuddering whimpers that his daughter made, Mike thought that she would cum sooner rather than later.

“ERRRRRR!!!! OOOOOH!!! GOD!!!!!!! DAD!!!!!!!!!” moaned Rebecca loudly and the girl with the almost coal black hair that cascaded down her back, who had her eyes closed and her mouth open in that little red wet ‘o’, now seemed incapable of preventing her hips from rocking back and forth in rhythm to the thrust of her daddy’s fingers. Now, at this beautiful and unexpected sight, Mike once again rejoiced. For the silver haired forty two year old father loved every second of watching his little whore daughter squeal and squirm and, most of all, he loved seeing that she now seemed incapable of also not enjoying the feeling of her own daddy’s fingers as they continuously thrust themselves in an out of her ever wetter cunt. Mike now pulled his hand out of his own daugther’s panties but, before she could recover, his two hands had grabbed the pretty blue pantyhose by the side to his left. It was right where the sheer nylon garment stretched over her cunt. This material he now tore with an loud and vicious ripping sound/ the ‘braaaap” noise that the pantyhose now made as Mike tore them apart made all three girls cry out in fear. Within a second, Mike had created a wide and gaping hole running the entire width of his daughter’s body. It exposed Rebecca’s belly and now gave Mike even easier access to her pretty white panties. With his left hand Mike grabbed the right edge of those panties and he pulled them completely to one side, internally rejoicing in the brand new view he now received of daughter’s succulent pussy. The thick and soft looking hair that covered it was exactly the same shade as the hair on the top of her head, only these were shorter and an uncombed mess. Rebecca obviously hadn’t been intending for anyone to see her womanhood for, if she had, the girl would have had enough sense to engage in some personal grooming, to make her pussy look presentable, rather than looking like ‘animal’, the crazy and unkempt drummer who they had watched on the Muppets when Rebecca was growing up. Mikes right hand now moved forward again as Rebecca tried to close her widely parted legs but this he blocked with his body as his fingertips pressed into his daughter’s sopping lips.

“Shush now baby” Mike now said all while stroking his fingers up and down the length of his daughter’s opening. This Rebecca rewarded with a tremendous shudder and, with her eyes still closed and her mouth still open, the small and quivering whimpers that came from the back of her throat made the teen girl sound like some wounded and terrified animal.

“Don’t try and close your legs.” Mike now whispered. “Open your legs. That’s right, pretty teen Catholic girl Rebecca Freeman needs to spread her legs up for her daddy again. It’s o.k. Bec, you didn’t know but your daddy’s not done touching you on your hot little pussy yet. Not by a long shot. Your gonna feel your very own daddy up inside your gorgeous young pussy for a long time tonight. That’s it. Go ahead and spread your legs back open for daddy again. Show me that you’re a good girl and that you don’t want anybody to end up getting shot.”

Mike now didn’t wait for his daughter to respond. Instead the forty two year old father maneuvered both his forearms so that they were inside his daughter’s thighs and then he pushed them apart as hard as he could. For her part, Rebecca now fought against him once again but, just like the last time, it was no use. The pretty teen virgin’s legs first trembled with exertion and then shuddered with exhaustion and then, only a second later, the shapely appendages started to spread apart. Mike now kept spreading his daughter’s legs until they were at about a sixty degree angle from one another and while this was far more Mike needed, he wanted his daughter to feel her legs being spread as wide as possible as her pussy was being accessed by her very own father. And this was only the beginning as Mike’s hands now moved to the inside of Rebecca’s knees and, before she could close her legs, the girl gave a cry of both terror and shame as her very own father now shoved her legs apart as wide as they would go.

“When your daddy tells you to spread your legs, you spread them as wide apart as you possibly can. You got it? You open your legs as wide as you possibly can as a way of showing that you know that you are supposed to surrender your pussy to your daddy whenever he wants and that he gets full and complete access to your pussy whenever he commands. Understand?”

Rebecca’s only answer was another whimper and Mike made it clear that his was unacceptable.

“Let me hear you say it,” the angry sounding silver haired man now ordered.

Rebecca didn’t open her eyes but her mouth closed and another series of small whimpering cries emanated from the back of her throat. Mike counted almost ten of these coming from her daughter before she composed herself enough to say what she had been ordered to say.

“Muh-my ... I ... wh-when muh-my d-daddy t-tells me to sp-spread my luh-legs, th-then I sp-spread them as f-far apuh-part as they w-will g-go. Muh-my-my-my ... my d-daddy guh-gets f-full and kuh-comple-plea-pleate uh-acc-suh-sess to m-my puh-puh-pussy any t-time he wuh-wants.”

“Good,” Mike now said, “now that you understand me, let’s see you prove it.”

Mike’s two hands now slid forward again along the inside of his daughter’s two thighs while Rebecca both whimpered and flinched back as she felt the fingertips of her dad’s left hand now grab the right edge of her panties just above her cunt. These he pulled to the side and thought to himself that every time he saw his daughter’s hairy pussy, it looked more delicious and succulent than at any time before. He now teased his daughter’s wet lips with his fingers, allowing their tips to dance lightly over their surface. This, he noticed with glee, made his daughter shudder, her eyes still being closed, her mouth once again having dropped open.

“Open your eyes Rebecca,” Mike now ordered. “I want your to see everything. I want your eyes watching and your memory recording every single second of the first time you let your very own dad touch your pussy as much as he wants.”

“Dad!” Rebecca now cried but the dark haired girl complied and Mike reveled in the fascination at just how easy it had been to break such a proud and stuck up prude. His daughter’s gorgeous brown eyes now fluttered open and Mike smiled inside at just how incredibly full of sadness they were. His thumb now once again pushed its way into her slit and there it probed until it found her tender clit while the first two fingers on his right hand plunged their way back into her juicy cunt and then slowly and methodically starting to stroke back and forth. With each new gentle thrust, Mike would reach up and stroke the rough patch that lay beneath his daughter’s pubic bone all while relishing in the fact that every time he did this, Rebecca would squeal in horror at just how intense the stimulation was. The eighteen year old girl was now shuddering and shaking once again although, this time, her terrified eyes this time were fully and completely open. Mike then looked into his daughter’s face and smiled for watching the eighteen year old stuck up prude as she tried to cope with the fact that the sensation she was now feeling and that was giving her so much pleasure was that of her own daddy’s fingers and they slid themselves back and forth inside her wet little cunt was truly a sight to see. And, while he couldn’t be sure, Mikee thought that the sensation of finger banging his own daughter would soon give the sanctimonious little bitch the first earth shattering orgasm she had ever had.

Mike now looked to his left and then to his right and only then did he realize that the other two dads, as captivated as they were at undressing their own daughters, had stopped and forgotten about them completely, so fascinated were they with Mike’s virginal conquest. Now that this was complete both dads returned to their own reality as Seamus once again attempted to lift up his daughter’s skirt while Mike noticed that Rick had devised a different plan. His right hand now reached around the side of Jenny’s skirt and grabbed it at her left hip where the short and wiry silver haired man knew the buttons that held it close lay hidden. Now, as Mike watched, with a short hard jerk of his wrist, Rick ripped the button free of its threads while, on his daughter’s face, Mike could see her pain. Like his own daughter, Jenny’s face was now a mask of both sufferring and shame. Her lips were tightly pressed together and her eyes were shut equally tightly and, under her skin, Mike could tell the girl’s every facial muscle was twisted into knots. While Rick casually tossed the button to his daughter’s skirt onto the wooden, kitchen table Jenny now looked up at him, her mouth falling open in shock and her eyes staring, unblinking and wide with fear. As to whether or not Rick noticed the horrified look on his daughter’s face, Mike couldn’t tell.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.