High School Graduation Day - Cover

High School Graduation Day

Copyright© 2023 by DaMuddaFukkah

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jenny, Shawna and Rebecca are 3 friends bonded by tragedy when their moms are killed in an accident. Since then, each girl has lived with only her father; one of whom is harboring an unknown dark desire. Tonight, that dad will put into place a plan that will change all their lives forever. Join 3 innocent 18-year-old girls as their lives descend into a hell worse than anything they could have imagined and all so 1 father can obtain a heaven so dark only he could have ever dared to dream it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Incest   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   ENF   Slow   Violence  

“Sorry ladies,” said Mike in a half sweet, half mocking tone.

“But these men back here-”

He gestured to his left with his arm moving sideways in a sweeping half arc.

“They want us to do even more to you girls. And you know we don’t dare tell them no. After all, if we did, they might hurt one of us and...”

Mike could now barely keep himself from cackling insanely and the forty two year old silver haired man wasn’t sure why it was important to him to keep up the charade. Perhaps it was just for laughs or perhaps there was still a part of him that still didn’t want his daughter to know just how truly depraved he was. Whatever the real reason was, Mike saw no reason to deny his most degrading fantasies. From this point forward, he decided, his life would be about nothing but pure self-indulgence. If he felt like keeping up a truly preposterous deception, Mike now saw no reason to hold himself back. There was no reason to deny himself something so easily attainable.

“And I know nothing’s more important to you than your daddies not getting hurt.”

He hesitated for a moment and then added, “and also your friends.”

As Mike’s words now hung in the air, there was silence while, among the six of them, nobody moved. Each daughter remained kneeling with her body slumped over and her large and firm breasts hanging tantalizingly forward while she stared at the ground in defeat. If Mike listened he could hear each girl breathe as she made short and shallow, shuddering and shaking gasps as if she had just run a marathon rather than swallowed her own father’s semen. Briefly, Mike wondered if each girl knew what was coming next and if that act would be even more abhorrent to them than having the cock of her very own father spraying his hot and salty seed deep into her mouth. In the end, Mike guessed he just didn’t care; either that or else he figured the best way to find out was to get his naked daughter and her two best friends lying defenseless and flat on their backs.

“Let’s get ‘em up” Mike now said and, before he could clarify further, he was pleased to see that the other two dads knew what he wanted. Rick and Seamus both looked at each other and, rather than each man stepping forward and grabbing his daughter’s hair simultaneously, their eyes asked a question. Each was wondering if he should go first. Now both men seemed to instinctively know that it was best to do each new action one father at a time. That way, neither of them would miss a single glorious second as the other father took what was rightfully his; exploring his own daughter’s luscious body until it had surrendered its every succulent jewel. A jewel that, up until now, each girl had kept so selfishly hidden. Another moment passed while the two men just stared at each other and then, finally, Seamus raised his right hand. The short and fat Irishman had never disentangled his fingers from Shawna’s thick chestnut locks and, with those pudgy digits intertwined so close to her scalp, it was less than a second before the poor girl was screaming. Her feminine yet muscular arms waved and beat at the air in front of her. She ineffectually slapped her father’s fat stomach while her legs scrambled to get their footing beneath her. Shawna must have felt as if she were being lifted off the ground by the roots of her hair and those shallowly embedded living things would have seemed ready to rip out at any given second. It would be the price she would pay, Seamus’s action now told her, for anything less than full cooperation. Shawna’s scream was a high-pitched ear-piercing screech, something Mike took for a combination of fear and pain, surprise and indignity and then her feet were on the floor and she was standing and straightening her legs, while her effeminate hands still rained down ineffectual blows on her father.

“Move” Seamus grunted. He now lifted his right hand and a tangled mass of his daughter’s hair up over Shawna’s head and this caused the poor teen girl to let out a series of ‘AH! AH! AH!’ noises as her head tilted to the right and she was lifted off the ground by the left side of her scalp. All that hair most likely would have been ripped away but if Shawna had not allowed herself to be guided back to the kitchen table. Seamus led her there and now made sure she faced outwards so Shawna wouldn’t miss a moment of her equally helpless friends. With Shawna backed up against the table and her own father’s hand intertwined firmly amongst her long hair, Mike now turned to Rick who, in turn, was already crouching down. Unlike Seamus, Rick took a different approach, and the short and wiry silver haired man now gently placed his hands on the outside of Jenny’s shoulders. Perhaps it was because she had seen what had just happened to Shawna that Jenny now offered no resistance but, as Rick now gently lifted her up, Jenny did fearfully question her father as he guided her to a standing position.

“Daddy, what ... what’s happening? What ... what’s going to happen to us now?”

Rick merely smiled and didn’t answer and he too, but without any violence or infliction of pain, now walked his daughter back over against the table and the four of them then waited for Mike and Rebecca to join them. As Mike saw the other two sets of dads and daughters waiting for him over by the table he leaned over to his kneeling daughter and asked her a question.

“How do you want to do this Becs? You wanna be dragged upwards by your scalp like your little friend Shawna over there or, if I give you my hand, are you going to take it and get to your feet, all on your own, knowing full well what’s going to happen to you once daddy gets you up on that table?”

Rebecca’s beautiful face, a gorgeous set of delicate features that had, up until so recently, done nothing but smile with happiness now shot her father a look of overwhelming hatred. Mike stuck out his hand and waited for his eighteen-year-old daughter to make her decision and he wasn’t quite sure how he felt when Rebecca lifted her hand and placed it in his.

“Ah fuck it,” Mike now said. “I still don’t think you learned your lesson.”

With that statement Mike’s other hand, the one he hadn’t extended to his daughter as a peace offering, now snaked out, grabbing a massive handful of his daughter’s coal-black hair while he straightened his back, bringing himself up to his full height.

“Urf” Mike now grunted as he dragged his daughter upwards by her hair. “You’re going to learn not to cop such an attitude towards your daddy.”

“GAAAH!” Rebecca screamed and now the gorgeous young woman’s naked body shook and flailed as she was brutally yanked to her feet. Her right hand swung forward and, if Mike hadn’t seen it coming, there was an excellent chance that his daughter would have struck him right on his sensitive balls. Luckily, the still agile forty-two year-old managed to move to his right just enough so that the heel of Rebecca’s hand, as well as her wrist, bounced harmlessly off his naked left hip.

Uh yeah sweetie, thought Mike, I think it is time to show you that’s not going to be tolerated.

Once he had lifted her to her feet, Mike now showed Rebecca how it was done and he didn’t hold back as he hauled off and punched her right in the stomach. As a look of shock crossed his daughter’s face, a huge ‘whoof’ of rushing air blew out of her and Rebecca’s brown eyes bulged out in shock. Now, the five foot seven inch girl first doubled over and then stumbled back as Mike also shoved her towards the table. Rebecca then stumbled and fell but she crashed hard against the wooden table before she slumped defeatedly in a kneeling and leaned over position. Before she could move Mike was upon her and his left hand wrapped around Rebecca’s throat while his right hand moved to her hair. This time Mike used both of his hands to lift Rebecca so that she had no trouble standing. Her legs now straightened and her feet pressed against the floor as her one hand grasped for the table and her other one tried to pry her father’s hand from her throat. In a second, she was on her feet and Mike was turning her to face him. His own naked body now pressed completely against hers and he was fully aware that he again had a raging hard on. His erect penis was now pressed firmly against his own daughter’s belly and, while he hoped Rebecca was dreading the knowledge that her own father’s hard cock would soon be thrusting inside her, his left hand reached up and twisted her right ear. For this, Mike was rewarded with new squeals of both outrage and pain and the sensation of his daughter’s nubile young body as it squirmed against his. In another moment, even his chaste young daughter could no longer endure the pain and Rebecca now opened her mouth. As Mike’s tongue slid in his daughter’s mouth and then started to spiral around hers, he savored yet another victory although, this time, his skin crawled with revulsion as he tasted the remnants of his own salty cum. Now, it was only after what seemed to be an eternity to poor Rebecca that her father stopped forcing her to French kiss him but, eventually, he did.

“Jenny,” Mike now said, as he turned his head to look at his friend’s daughter.

“You wanted to know what’s gonna happen next?”

“Show her,” said Mike now to Rick.

Rick broke off his gaze from Mike and now turned to Jenny and smiled. Slowly, Rick’s hands once again reached up to his daughter’s shoulders as he slowly began to push her back.

“Go on Jenny sweetie,” Rick now cooed at her while increasing the pressure of his push.

“Go on and get on your back for daddy.”

While Jenny was still a virgin, of this Rick was sure, the eighteen-year-old girl still knew why her dad wanted her flat on her back.

“NO!” Jenny now screamed defiantly as she placed both her palms firmly against the table behind her. It was yet another act of defiance and determination, something born completely out of instinct and the desire to be respected but, like all the times Jenny has resisted before, this one was doomed to fail. For it was only a scant amount of time before Jenny’s gorgeous and shapely arms first started to tremble. Her father was still much stronger than she was and he had gravity on his side. All Rick now had to do was push both back and down on his daughter’s shoulders and then just wait for her arms to buckle. Now, although Jenny didn’t want to believe it, soon the inevitable outcome became undeniable as Rick’s eighteen-year-old virgin daughter looked up into his face with tears in her eyes as well as an expression of frantic pleading on her face. Yet, if she had hoped for mercy, then it was now time, once again, for Jenny to be disappointed. For her father would show her no mercy; he had been converted and now there was only one thing Rick wanted from his own eighteen-year-old daughter and he was determined that he would now have it. As Mike watched, Jenny’s arms transitioned from trembling to shaking and then finally to shuddering and then, finally, the pretty young teen’s arms were bending at the elbow as Rick continued to press down on her with some of his weight. In just another few seconds, what Jenny had been so insistent would not happen in fact did happen and, now, Rick climbed triumphantly on top of his daughter who was laying flat on her back.

“There you go honey.” said Rick softly.

“Go ahead and lay on your back for daddy. Lay on your back like a good girl. It’s o.k. you know you want to do it. Come on Jenny honey, somewhere down deep in your heart you know daddy owns you and it’s his right and your obligation to let him have anything he wants from you, now and for the rest of your life.”

As Rick now laid himself on top of his daughter, he pinned one of her thighs between his two knees while one of his feet hooked itself around the inside of her ankle. As he lay on top of Jenny and grinned down at her, Rick was preparing to force his own daughter to surrender her spoils in what Mike thought might be their final battle of the day. As he continued to maneuver himself so that he could spread his daughter’s legs apart, the forty-two year-old father also began to taunt her as he lay on top of her. Jenny’s large breasts were smashed in between them and the mocking in Rick’s voice was sweeter to Mike than the world’s most amazing candy.

“Aw Jenny sweetie, what’s the matter? What happened? Did you try and stop your daddy from laying his naked body right on top of yours? Is that what you did honey? And ... and how did it work out huh? Huh Jenny? How did that work out for you? Were you not able to stop him? Not even for a second? Huh honey? Did you get defeated and conquered in the matter of just a few seconds? Is that what happened? You ... honey ... Jenny ... baby ... you couldn’t even keep your very own daddy from getting his hands on all your sacred treats for even the matter of a few seconds? Is that what happened? I think you better just let your very own daddy have them without hesitation from now on. Don’t you think so Jenny? After all, you’re so pathetic and helpless that you can’t even stop your daddy from getting his naked body on top of yours for even the space of a few seconds can you? Huh, what do you think? You think that’s a good idea? You just give up that pretty mouth, those huge delicious lookin’ titties and that wiggly little pussy of yours over to any of the three daddies in this room right now. After all, your very own daddy got them without even trying, didn’t he? Everything you hold precious and would like to hide you’ve now surrendered up to your very own daddy. So what do you say, why don’t you just go ahead and admit that you’re daddy’s little whore from now on. Take your clothes off, get on your knees and spread those pretty legs of yours any time me or your two friends’ daddies tells you to. You think that’s a good idea?”

To all of this taunting, Jenny didn’t respond. Her head was turned to the right as the gorgeous teen girl softly cried and Mike watched in fascination as a seemingly endless supply of tears came streaming out of her eyes.

“Aw what’s the matter?” Rick now said down at his crying daughter.

“Don’t you want to look at your daddy? After all you thought you were such a tough girl; such a tough little independent woman you were. Now let your daddy show just how in charge you are.”

Now, with one more violent thrusting motion, Rick now finished forcing both of his legs in between those of his daughter’s. Then, with one final tremendously vicious grunt, the short and wiry forty two year old father wrenched her legs apart as far as they would go.

“There,” grunted Rick in satisfaction. “You spread your legs wide for your daddy. After all, I put up with raising you these past eighteen years, it’s about time I got something back. Now I’m taking what’s mine ... the only thing you got that’s of any value.”

Rick now slid himself downwards on his daughter’s body ever so slightly and then raised his ass up in the air. As he did so everyone heard Jenny gasp and they all knew that Rick had maneuvered the tip of his cock into position. It was now pressing against his daughter’s womanly opening and it may have been the sound of his daughter’s best friend gasping in shock but, whatever it was, it now spurred Seamus into action. The fat Irishman now lunged at his own daughter and he grabbed her under her armpits before he lifted her up and placed her back on the table.

“NO!”

The high school valedictorian’s response was no less than a scream as both of her hands repeatedly struck against her father but Seamus paid her no mind. It was only when his daughter now tried to claw at his face that he grabbed a hold of her hands and squeezed the tiny bones within them until Shawna screamed in pain. While he was doing this, Seamus continued to push himself forward. In a moment, his left knee was up on the table as he pushed off the floor with his right foot. A moment later he was then hovering over his kicking and screaming nude daughter and, with her hands still firmly gripped inside his, Seamus pulled her arms up over her head and laid her flat on her back. He then began to crawl forward while dragging his daughter underneath him.

“I’m gonna get some puh-say,” sang Seamus crazily as he continued to drag his daughter towards the center of the heavy wooden table, “Shawna’s daddy’s dick is going in her puh-say.”

It was such a crazy sight that, now, even Rick and Jenny were distracted enough to look over at Seamus and Shawna. Rick stared to his right and, underneath him, Jenny looked to her left while the other two men got their daughters into position. It was understood, without even being said out loud, that each of them would wait until all three men were ready to take their daughter’s cherries. Only then would each father take the ultimate prize from his daughter and all while the other two couples laid there and watched. In another moment, Seamus had dragged his daughter beneath him so that her navel was right at the center of the table. Now, satisfied that he had her right where he wanted her, Seamus collapsed all of his heavy weight directly on top of the body of his daughter. His mouth then found her nipple and, while he began to bite at it gently, his right leg rose up only to come crashing back down as he mercilessly began to drive his knee into the meat of his daughter’s thigh. With her hands still being held over her head, there was nothing that Shawna could do except scream and sob and so this is what she did, only pausing to cry out in pain every time her father’s knee slammed into her legs. Now, despite the girl’s pain, Mike smiled. He liked where this was going. He liked it when the girls fought back. Ironically enough, if they had just surrendered up their cunts without a fight, Mike would have felt robbed and the more they now fought back and tried to keep some semblance of their dignity the more of a turn on it was when each daughter inevitably lost. As Mike continued to watch, Shawna now had stopped crying. As Seamus’s right knee and then his left knee took turns pulverizing the muscles in his daughter’s two thighs, the girl who had been the high school valedictorian earlier that same day only let out pained and struggling grunts as her father continued his assault. Mike watched in fascination, looking for what he thought he would see and then there it was. It was Shawna’s feet and while the insides of those two delicate feminine soles had started out pressed firmly together they were now being slowly spread apart. At first it was only an inch between the two of them but then it was two inches and then it was four. Finally, Seamus must have decided that he had made enough room for the Irishman now placed one knee between his daughter’s thighs and then forced the other one in there too. Now, with both of his legs successfully positioned between those of his own daughter he forced her two thighs apart and, as Shawna felt her legs open as wide as they would go the mortified teen girl last cry of defeat. It was a reverberating scream of both humiliation and shame and as her father now, once again, laid his entire naked body all over top of hers Shawna felt the tip of his meaty cock as it pressed into her wet and quivering opening.

“Awww, whatsa matter?” Seamus now said in a vicious taunt.

“Lost again did you sweetie? Tried to protect that virgin little pussy of yours from having all of your own daddy’s cock rammed deep inside it but failed again did you? That’s o.k. baby. It’s what you were made for. You were made to fail, to have a man laugh at you as he defeats you without even having to put any real effort into it and then watches as you struggle under him feeling his big hard cock as it impales your tight little pussy over and over again. And that’s just what your own daddy is going to do just as soon as his friend Mike lays one of your two best girl friends right down beside you and gets his own cock ready to pop that little cherry that his daughter has been hidin’ from him.”

This was Mike’s cue. There was no more putting it off. Now was the time to find out if taking his own daughter’s cherry was going to be heaven he hoped for or the hell of eternal disappointment and the knowledge that he had ruined her life for nothing. In the end, it was something Mike wanted so much that he was willing to risk it even if he really did love his daughter. And so Mike’s hands now went to Rebecca’s shoulders and, as he began to push her backwards, his daughter seemed to have had none of the fight taken out of her as she pushed back against him. His own daughter, Mike now saw, was desperately determined to keep herself from being laid on her back.

“Daddy no”, Rebecca now said firmly but with some effort, “you ... you are not going to do this.”

Mike now smiled at her, happy that his daughter wasn’t going to give in without a fight. That’s right you dumb little slut, thought Mike, don’t just lay back and spread your legs and surrender up that tight little cunt to your very own father, make him fight for it. Make him conquer you, beat you, show that he’s better than you and hardly has to try at all to get you to surrender up all of your most delicious goodies. Those things which you most don’t want him to have.

“I’m not going to do this?” asked Mike now quizzically. “Bec, honey, let’s find out together.”

A second later Mike had pushed her back against the table and, even though she fought him, Mike grabbed ahold of both of his daughter’s wrists. Now he continued to push and, so intent was Rebecca on not being laid on her back, that she forgot to remain conscious of her legs. In the end, Mike was only able to get a single hand wedged between Rebecca’s knees and this meant Mike had to drop one of her wrists. But he knew that it was better this way. After all, the more times his own daughter fought to save her virginal pussy and the more times she lost that fight, the greater his victory would be in the end.

“Dad, I said no,” Rebecca now said again in a firm and determined voice.

But even as his daughter once again voiced her opposition and tried to shove him backwards with her one free hand, Mike was climbing on top of her. He now pulled his hand from between Rebecca’s legs but not before replacing it with one of his own knees and then Mike pushed against her shoulders. He then dropped her other wrist and let his body weight press down upon her. As he had suspected she would, Rebecca placed both her arms behind her in an attempt to prevent her from being pushed on her back. Now, all Mike had to do was wait but that didn’t mean he couldn’t have any fun. With her arms positioned behind her, Rebecca was unable to fend off any new attacks and so, as Mike pushed against his daughter’s shoulders with his hands he allowed his mouth to drop to her breasts and the forty two year old dad savored every squeal of indignant stimulation as he gently bit on her nipple and only stopped long enough to slide his tongue over all of her breasts. Now, as Rebecca’s legs trembled and she continued to moan in tortured and aroused agony, her arms would become exhausted and then she would have no choice but to be lain on the table, defeated yet again, as she lost her attempt not to be placed flat down on her back.

“Dad ... DAD!” Rebecca now said. Her face was a twisted grimace of determination and Mike now realized that she was so focused on resisting that she wasn’t even thinking about what the horrible consequences would be once she inevitably lost. As Mike continued to torture her breasts, he now smiled as, within the matter of less than a minute, his daughter’s moans turned to a series of grunts. She then began to sweat and to tremble and, now, as Mike briefly paused to look up at her, Rebecca’s expression had changed. Now, his pretty teen daughter’s face no longer showed a look of grim determination. In its place, instead, was a look of complete and utter fear.

“Get off me!” commanded Rebecca while Mike just simply ignored her. She was still being pushed back and everyone in the room could see that she was slowly sinking. Where, a moment ago, her back had been completely perpendicular to the table, it was now beginning to tilt. First it moved to an angle of 75 degrees with the table-top and then it was 60. Rebecca’s face was looking more and more frightened and Mike suddenly realized that his stupid bitch daughter had actually fooled herself into believing that this was a contest that she could win. It was time to taunt her Mike now decided. After all, it wasn’t enough for Rebecca just to be afraid; his stupid teen daughter needed to be humiliated as well.

“Sweetie, it’s fine” Mike now cooed. “No matter how hard you fight, it’s inevitable that you’re gonna lay naked on your back for daddy with those pretty big titties of yours stickin’ straight up in the air. And then you’re gonna feel it as your very own daddy spreads those pretty little legs of yours apart so that he has full, complete and unfettered access to that tight little pussy of yours just like, deep down inside, you know you want him to.”

His taunts were now having the desired effect; to Mike that was obvious. For the look of grim determination had returned to his prideful young daughter’s face and, now, Rebecca redoubled her efforts to break free from her much stronger father. In the end, however, it was all for nought for the muscles of the eighteen-year-old girl could only stay contracted for so long before they needed to rest and, now, Rebecca’s back slightly retreated again. It was now only 45 degrees away from the table and, as Mike kept up his pressure, in another few seconds, it was 30 degrees away from the table and then it was only 15.

“No Dad” Rebecca now said, still grunting with exertion, “I said no.”

“I know you did honey,” Mike now cooed down at her as he finally lay her flat against the hard wooden table, “and look how that turned out for you. You’re so funny thinking that what you want is of any importance at all. Your purpose is between your legs Becca. It’s that juicy little cunt of yours hon. That’s all it is. God put you on this earth to use that hot little pussy to milk the cum out of your very own daddy’s cock and, in a few moments, his is going to be shovin’ all of it right inside that little pussy of yours.”

Upon hearing her own father’s words, Rebecca’s look of grim determination disappeared and, in its place, appeared one of unmitigated horror. Her very own father was the one saying these things to her; the man she had always trusted to protect her was now going to perpetrate against her the greatest violation possible. Now, as she lay there, still twisting and turning and trying to get away, Rebecca felt the naked body of her very own father as it lay on top of hers and, with a look of smug satisfaction, Mike smiled down at her. She could struggle all she wanted to, in fact, Mike hoped she continued to struggle some more. For the more she now pushed against the weight of his body as he just lay there the more she would exhaust herself and the easier his victory would be when the moment finally came. As she struggled, Mike grabbed ahold of her wrists and the forty two year old man now tried to use as little effort as possible to hold his daughter’s arms in place. Further south, the toes of each of Mike’s two feet tried to wedge themselves between his daughter’s ankles and, as Rebecca struggled to keep her thighs together, Mike pressed his own legs down firmly. Those two hairy appendages now pressed themselves firmly into the supple olive-tinted flesh of Rebecca’s thighs and Mike quickly learned that it was easier to wedge one leg at a time in between those of his daughter then to try and get them both in there together. As they struggled, Rebecca’s legs held firm, at least at first but, a moment later, her shapely and feminine thighs started to tremble slightly. A moment later, this tremble became a more noticeable shudder and then, as Rebecca let out another mortified cry of excruciating defeated, her two gorgeous legs finally spread apart. It was another defeat for his daughter and another glorious victory for Mike and the forty two year old father smirked down at his once pious daughter again as both of them felt her legs continued to slowly spread. Now one of Mike’s legs was completely in between his daughter’s thighs and soon, the other one eagerly joined it.

“Oh sweetie, do you feel that?” Mike now crooned. “That’s your daddy getting his legs in between yours. Uh-”

Mike now looked down at his daughter with an expression of mock surprise.

“What was that Rebecca honey? Why I do believe that now your daddy has both of his legs between yours. Bec honey, are you ready to spread your legs for daddy? Are you ready to spread your legs as wide as you can for your very own daddy because you secretly long to have him fuck you right in your tight little virgin pussy and break that precious hymen of yours right into two useless pieces?”

“Oh ... fuck you dad!” Rebecca now said and, to Mike, it sounded like she was fighting harder than she had before.

“Oh no now baby” Mike said and, as he looked down at his daughter his face was a mask of glee, “not fuck me baby. It’s fuck you. As in now your daddy’s going to fuck you, got it?”

Mike had been pressing downwards, using gravity to his advantage while this was something that Rebecca hadn’t been able to do. Still, the virtuous teen had been trying to squeeze her legs together and, as a result, was now much more exhausted than her gleeful and insane looking father.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.