High School Graduation Day - Cover

High School Graduation Day

Copyright© 2023 by DaMuddaFukkah

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jenny, Shawna and Rebecca are 3 friends bonded by tragedy when their moms are killed in an accident. Since then, each girl has lived with only her father; one of whom is harboring an unknown dark desire. Tonight, that dad will put into place a plan that will change all their lives forever. Join 3 innocent 18-year-old girls as their lives descend into a hell worse than anything they could have imagined and all so 1 father can obtain a heaven so dark only he could have ever dared to dream it.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Incest   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   ENF   Slow   Violence  

Daddy tasted your wet little pussy, now you get to taste your own daddy’s cock.

Rebecca hesitated and now Mike did step back and the action of the additional distance he put between himself and the table caused his naked daughter to fall to the floor. There was a loud thump and a cry of pain out of Rebecca but both of these Mike ignored. He was just too eager to witness the sight of his impeccable little princess being forced to take her own father’s cock out of his pants and place it in her prissy little mouth. As Mike now glanced to his left and his right, he noticed that Rick and Seamus had done things differently. Each of the two men had pulled his daughter to the edge of the table and then promptly grabbed a fistful of her hair so that, when she was pulled off the table, her head didn’t fall while her shins banged against the floor. As a result, both Shawna and Jenny now went thumping to the floor as they were pulled off the table but they landed in such a way that they were already kneeling in front of their fathers. And so Mike now followed their lead. He grabbed a hold of Rebecca’s own lustrous, coal black hair and lifted her pretty head up off the ground. With her face turned towards him, his daughter’s ruby red lips were only inches away from his raging, hard cock.

“Open my pants and take your daddy’s cock out.” ordered Mike.

Rebecca made no move to comply but instead just stayed there, kneeling and looking down, her one hand on the floor, her other just above where her father held her wrist.

“There you go.”

It was Rick’s voice and Mike now turned to see what was happening. Rick had his own daughter’s hands clasped within his and, with this control, he had been able to make Jenny unbutton his pants. As Mike watched the brass button on the front of Rick’s pants moved back through its slot and then his zipper was being pulled down. Mike now turned to his right and he was just in time to see Shawna being forced to do the same thing, all while crying as she did so and, as Mike stared a moment longer, he saw Seamus make his eighteen-year-old daughter not only open his pants but then also pull them down.

“That’s right, take daddy’s pants off sweetheart” Seamus now cooed.

“This is what a smart and pretty little valedictorian is good for. Not for thinking but just for getting her daddy’s cock out of his pants. So she can finally start payin’ daddy back for all the money he spent raisin’ her”.

Mike watched as Seamus bent over and the man’s fat stomach almost prevented him from guiding his daughter’s hands down the sides of his legs. In the end, they were just long enough and, with his pants now crumpled around his ankles, Mike watched as Seamus stood up. The Irishman then pressed the toe of one shoe into the heel of the other so that he could slide that shoe off. This he did a second time, only in reverse and, once he was out of his shoes and they were flung to the side, the 52 year old fat and balding Irishman stepped out of his pants before using his right foot to fling those aside as well. He now went to retrieve his daughter’s hands but Shawna was beyond a state of compliance and, as the gorgeous, naked and kneeling girl with the long chestnut brown hair struggled to keep her hands away from her father, Mike turned his attention to Jenny and Rick. Rick was almost as far along and, as skinny as he was, he had no problem guiding his daughter’s hands as she took off his pants. Mike watched a second time as first shoes and then pants were kicked aside and, as Jenny now also attempted to hide her hands from her father, Mike knew it was his turn. Before she could move it, Mike stepped on Rebecca’s hand, the one that was on the floor. For a moment there was a bit of fright as Mike was afraid that he had broken one of the bones in his daughter’s hand but then he wondered, in his excited state, if he even cared. Rebecca let out a squawk of surprise but before she could pull her hand free from under her father’s shoe, Mike had grabbed a hold of it and now he did crush it; it was just a warning to his daughter regarding the cost of resistance.

“Ow Daddy you’re hurting me!” Rebecca complained but, at this point, Mike was beyond caring.

“And you’re hurting me Bec” Mike now replied. “I guess you’d rather see your own father get shot in the head as long as it means you don’t have to touch his cock.”

There was a gasp and a whimper and, finally, a cry but there was no denial and Mike wondered if it were true. If that was the case then it was fine if the little bitch paid and pay she now would and for the rest of her life. With her two hands firmly ensconced in his, Mike yanked his daughter’s arms forward rather brutally all while moving her fingers until they grasped the top of his jeans. He had no patience for waiting, he wanted to see Rebecca’s unhappy face as those gorgeous red lips wrapped tightly around his cock and he wanted to see it RIGHT NOW. The button of his pants popped back through its slit and, a moment later, Mike was maneuvering Rebecca’s left hand so that it grabbed at his zipper. This was all the way down a moment later and the look of both horror and surprise in his daughter’s eyes when she saw the huge bulge in his briefs made him leap for joy, at least on the inside. Then he was yanking her forward yet again, this time positioning her hands on the tops of his hips, Mike now hooked his daughter’s two thumbs inside of his pants and then bent at the knees and waist, guiding his daughter’s hands until they had taken his pants all the way down.

“That’s it, there you go” Mike now cooed to his daughter. “Take your daddy’s pants off just like a good girl.”

Mike was now rushing as fast as he could and, a moment later, he had kicked his own shoes off and stepped out of his pants. Had the joy at watching them fly across the room been any greater Mike was sure that his heart would have burst. Unlike his two friends, who were still struggling with their daughters, Mike had held onto Rebecca’s hands and these he once again positioned on his hips. Mike now hooked Rebecca’s thumbs inside his briefs and, as his daughter let out a cry of both terror and disgust, he bent at the waist; forcing his daughter to pull down the last article of clothing that was between her and her own father’s erect penis. Then Mike’s boxers were down and these he cast to the side too. Now Rebecca cried even harder; it was a wide, mouth-hanging open deep bawl, and Mike smiled as he thought about how easy this would be. Both Jenny and Shawna were also crying with their mouths open and the sound of their deep bawling howls was almost identical to Rebecca’s. Then both Seamus and Rick were stepping forward as each man forced the back of his daughter’s head against the hard wooden table. There were great smiles of satisfaction on the faces of the other two fathers as each man now began to rub the underside of his erect penis all over his daughter’s face.

“There you go,” said Rick and Mike was surprised at just how relaxed the formerly hesitant other man seemed to have become.

“Feel that Jenny. That’s your daddy’s cock. That’s your daddy’s cock slidin’ all over that pretty little face of yours. Ain’t that what your face is for Jenny? Just so your daddy can rub his cock all over it?”

Now Mike saw that Seamus was watching Rick with a smile on his face. Apparently, whatever desire the Irishman had to humiliate his own daughter with taunts was superceded by his desire to get his dick inside her mouth. For the Irishman’s one free hand, the one that wasn’t clenching a fistful of his own daughter’s hair now wrapped itself around her jaw. Now, as Shawna continued to struggle, Seamus stepped forward until the underside of his cock pressed into his daughter’s face.

“Now Shawna,” Seamus huffed as he struggled to hold her still.

“Daddy’s going to stuff his cock in your mouth. Face it sweetie, this is what the good Lord made you for. Just so you could suck on your daddy’s cock”

Shawna said nothing but then she couldn’t as she desperately tried to keep her mouth closed. Now, Mike was worried that his friend was going to end up physically injuring his daughter, he was being so forceful for, as Mike watched, Seamus almost picked his daughter up off of the ground. In the end, Shawna’s lower legs remained firmly on the floor but the angle at which her legs bent changed. Now, the pretty high school valedictorian’s body rose up until her thighs were almost vertical as Seamus lifted his daughter’s head so that her mouth was just above the tip of his fully erect cock. Seamus then twisted her head, twisted it so far Mike was afraid it would pop off, like the screw cap on a bottle of soda, and then put all of his pressure on his daughter’s jaw. In response to this, Shawna now let out a squeal of terror and revulsion but her mouth did slowly open and it was the greatest moment of Mike’s life, up until that point, as he now watched the wet, open and trembling mouth of the class valedictorian slowly descend around her own father’s cock. Seamus now continued to press down on his own daughter’s head, guiding it and forcing it down around his penis and he didn’t stop until all of his massive, rock hard cock had disappeared into his daughter’s mouth. In response, Shawna started to flail her arms and it was obvious to Mike that she was choking but Seamus didn’t seem to care. With his cock in his daughter’s mouth he was now able to get the rigid, vertical appendage to instead stick straight out. This he did by lowering Shawna’s head once again and he maneuvered it so that the curve at the back of her skull rested lightly on top of the table.

“If those ruby red lips of yours stop, for one second, making a tight seal around your own daddy’s cock and these men are gonna start shootin’. No tellin’ who they kill. You, me, your friends. You just better do as your told, little girl. Better start getting’ use to doin’ what your told, every second of every day, from now on.”

As Shawna’s brown eyes stared up at her father, tears continued to pour out of them and Seamus now let her breathe again. Apparently in no rush to cum, the fat and balding Irishman now slowly pulled his erect penis back until just its tip remained between his daughter’s lips and, only then, did he slide it forward again. As Mike watched in fascination, Shawna, for her part, seemed to heed her father’s advice. Now, still weeping, the eighteen-year-old daughter of his friend kept her lips tightly wrapped around her own father’s cock as it started to slide back and forth in her pretty, feminine mouth. Satisfied that this would continue for awhile with no change, Mike now turned his attention to Rick and Jenny only to see that his daughter’s other friend had her mouth hanging open. Jenny was apparently in complete disbelief at what she was currently witnessing. Her life long friend, the one she had always looked up to, the highest achiever of all three of them, was just kneeling there with her head pinned back against the table and not resisting as her very own father now slowly fucked her pretty, young face. Now, as Jenny watched in horror as her friend sucked her own father’s cock, Rick took advantage of her distraction and let go of her hair. With that now free hand he grabbed his own cock at its base and, maneuvering it so that it pointed straight out, Rick used his other hand to grab ahold of his daughter’s jaw. And it was this sensation, the feeling of her father’s thumb and forefinger encircling her jaw as his fingertips squeezing hard against its hinge, that now finally got Jenny’s attention. Now, Jenny had her own problem to deal with but, by now, it was far too late. For, as Jenny tried to stand up, Rick tilted her head back and pushed her back down. Now, pain shot through the teen girl’s neck as it took the brunt of Rick’s force and, before she could stop it, her own head was pinned back against the table while her father’s hard, horizontal penis moved closer to her tightly closed mouth.

“Open” Rick now ordered. “Open your mouth and start sucking your daddy’s dick”.

When Jenny didn’t comply Rick stepped slightly forward.

“Oh Jenny” he now said, “that’s so disappointing and ... and I’m sure there’s going to be consequences for it.”

Rick now dug his thumb and forefinger into the hinge of Jenny’s jaw as forcefully as he could while, at the same time, he pressed her head back with such intensity that the heavy wooden table began to move. In the end, though, his actions had the desired effect. Jenny now let out a muffled cry of both pain and indignity but slowly her luscious red lips began to part. The shortest of the three girls now began to twist her naked and curvaceous body back and forth and this made her large firm tits swing seductively back and forth. However she moved her body though Rick held her jaw fast. For, wherever the rest of her might go, Jenny’s jaw was going to stay put. Finally, Jenny let out a cry while her mouth was forced open enough if just barely enough to accommodate her father’s cock. But accommodate it she did and Mike watched in fascination as Rick’s cock slowly disappeared. Now, the shortest of the three dads didn’t stop until his daughter’s nose was buried firmly in his pubes. Only then did Rick let his daughter’s jaw go and, when Jenny tried to resist again, Rick grabbed ahold of one of her ears and gave it a quarter turn. Now, it wasn’t a squawk of indignity that came out of Jenny’s filled mouth but a high pitched squeal of intense pain. For, even with all of her father’s rock hard penis in her mouth, apparently Jenny could still screech loud enough to almost shatter the window panes. But the pain she felt in the side of her head now seemed to be the final straw. She had suffered enough, the girl had apparently decided, as Jenny stayed still on the floor. As Mike watched, his daughter’s friend just kneeled there and cried while all of her father’s cock was completely in her mouth. Now, as she did so, Rick softly spoke to her again.

“There,” Rick now said soothingly. “That’s your Daddy’s cock that your tasting. And you’re going not going to move and you’re not going to try and get your daddy’s cock out of your mouth. No, you’re going to leave it there. And you’re very own daddy is now going to fuck your pretty little face for as long as he wants because, even though you don’t seem to care about daddy losing his life, I’m sure you don’t want these niggers to kill one of your two best friends.”

To this, Jenny said nothing but instead just stayed on her knees in front of her father while, as she kneeled there, her luscious body continued to be racked by sobs. These movements made her tits jiggle seductively, Mike noticed, but the eighteen-year-old girl had apparently been given the proper motivation. As her father now took her head in his hands and stared deep into her eyes, Jenny kept her lips wrapped tight around his cock, even as he now slowly began to move his hips. Almost already on the verge of cumming just from the sheer eroticism of seeing his daughter’s two friends with their fathers’ stiff cocks in their mouths; Mike now turned to Rebecca.

“Your turn Bec honey,” he now said.

The grin on Mike’s face was so wide that it looked as if it might split his entire head in half and, while Rebecca looked back at him, her brown eyes were wide and her pallid face was a sheer mask of sickening disbelief. There was no way she hadn’t heard Rick when he mentioned the threat to the three girls’ lives. In the end, Mike had the easiest time of it. Rebecca whimpered ‘please daddy no’ as he now stepped forward and rubbed the underside of his cock all over her face but, when he then grabbed her by her thick, coal-black hair and pulled her head higher; all his daughter did was let out a sad little cry. Then Mike was pushing Rebecca’s head down with one hand and his cock slightly out with the other so that, a moment later, he could feel the greatest sensation of his life, at least up until that point. It was a sensation of warm wetness, of squeezing and of pressure and of something alive and moving over the underside of his cock. Even more so then that, it was the beautifully delicious knowledge this his prissy, pious and self-righteous daughter was finally getting what she deserved which was her father’s cock stuffed right in her mouth. So, as Mike now pushed down more firmly on his daughter’s head, he also looked down, and then was disappointed. For a mass of black hair was blocking his view.

Well, no matter thought Mike as he moved his hands. Rebecca’s father now placed his hands on either side of her head and then he stepped back a bit as he guided his daughter’s head even further down. Now, that sense of having his cock surrounded by his daughter’s warm and wet mouth continued and so Mike let out a deep low moan of satisfaction. His penis tilted outwards and then down until it was sticking out horizontally with only its tip still stuck between his daughter’s lips. Now Mike could see more than just a mass of his daughter’s hair and what he saw was glorious. For, in front of him, he could see Rebecca’s whole face and, as he now slowly thrust himself forward and didn’t stop until all of his cock was in his daughter’s mouth, Mike savored the experience. What was the best part of the whole experience, Mike didn’t know. Was it the tears or was it the look of sheer incredulity as Rebecca still struggled with the realization that her father’s rock hard penis was sliding back and forth in her mouth? Perhaps it was pale color of her skin or the expression of ultimate disgust and humiliation that made Mike the most aroused. Whatever it was, it wasn’t enough, it wasn’t enough and now Mike began to taunt his daughter, to make sure she knew that this was the purpose for which she’d been made.

“Awh, what’s the matter sweetie?” Mike now crooned in a tone of false sadness and pretend concern.

“Does your very own daddy have his big, hard dick in your mouth? Huh, Becca. You down on your knees like the good little slut you were always meant to be? Naked and sucking on your own daddy’s cock? Huh? Are you? You know this is your life now don’t you sweetie? You know Becca that you’re going to be right where you are now, completely naked and on your knees, your own daddy’s stiff prick in your mouth so you can suck on it everyday. Probably multiple times a day from now on.”

The tears now started to stream out of Rebecca’s eyes even faster and Mike looked to his left and to his right. For, even with the cocks of their own fathers in their mouths, both Jenny and Shawna had turned their heads slightly to look at him and there was an expression of shocked disbelief mixed with horror and disgust on both their faces.

“That’s right,” Mike now crooned as his eyes moved left to first look at Jenny and then to the right so that he could stare at Shawna.

“All three-a you girls better get used to where you are right now. You all better get used to havin’ the taste of your own daddy’s dicks right there in your mouths. ‘Cause all three of you gonna be good little cocksuckers from now on. No more education, rewarding careers or cushy middle class lifestyles for you three young ladies. The good lord put you here on this earth only so you could taste the cum from your daddy’s dick as it sits upon your tongue and that’s exactly what you going to be doin’ from this moment forward.”

Mike smiled after revealing the truth and while Seamus and Rick didn’t say anything each man did place his two hands on either side of his daughter’s face. Gently but firmly, each of the two other fathers turned the head of his kneeling, naked daughter so she looked only at him and, once this had been done, each father now entwined his fingers in his daughter’s long, dark hair. Mike now watched, switching his gaze back and forth between his own daughter and the other two girls and, as he did so, he heard both of his friends let out a low moan of pleasure. Now, each man was now increasing the speed with which he thrust his penis back and forth inside his daughter’s mouth while each of the three teen girls did almost nothing to resist. In fact, the only way in which Shawna and Jenny now fought back was to press their hands against their father’s hips in an effort to reduce the severity in which each dad now fervently fucked his daughter’s face.

“Let’s go one at a time” suggested Mike as his breath now came in gasps. The sensations he was feeling were fantastic and he almost dared not look down at Rebecca’s lips as they now tightly wrapped around his cock. If he did so, Mike was afraid, the sensation of his very own daughter’s warm and wet tongue, as it slid back and forth along the underside of his cock, would most surely make him cum.

Not yet ... not yet. gotta make this glorious victory over my daughter last as long as possible. I’ll cum soon ... just not yet.

“That way...” said Mike breathlessly, “each can watch every second as her pretentious little friends takes all of their daddy’s cum right in her pretty little mouth and then is forced to swallow it down.”

Mike looked over at Rick who then nodded back at him indicating he agreed. Mike then looked over at Seamus who did the same thing.

“We’re gonna have to move in a circle ‘cause otherwise Jenny won’t be able to watch Shawna and vice versa.”

Mike now realized this was true and so, with his fingers still deeply entwined in his daughter’s thick hair, the forty two year old father turned himself around 180 degrees and dragged Rebecca with him. It wasn’t an easy thing to do for his daughter, Mike figured, must weigh at least 125 pounds and was more likely closer to 135 pounds. Now, despite the smoothness of the hard kitchen floor, Mike found himself really having to yank on his daughter’s hair if he wanted to keep his cock in her mouth. But, drag his daughter Mike did and, as the pain in her scalp made Rebecca scream around her own father’s cock, her legs kicked and her arms flailed, and Mike saw the opportunity to drive his penis even deeper into her throat. And so Mike now did just that; he pulled forward hard on his daughter’s hair as he also turned her around and this allowed him to ram his cock home. It was the greatest sensation ever, that feeling of his own daughter’s warm and wet mouth as it enveloped his entire cock and the only thing that might be better than that feeling was the pressure against his penis’s meaty tip as it lodged in the back of her throat. It was either that or the slight tickling feeling as Mike now buried his daughter’s nose deep into his pubes. Now, Mike had finished turning his daughter around while Rebecca still kneeled in front of him while, to his left and to his right, Rick and Seamus were once again following his lead. Each dad now dragged his daughter, while she both flailed and screamed around her own father’s cock, out into the middle of the kitchen floor. When they were done, the six of them made the corner points on a triangle as opposed to being in a circle. Mike smiled over at Rick who still looked like he might be a bit conflicted. This was worrisome but he surely wasn’t going to pull his cock out of his daughter’s mouth and deal with it now. Hopefully, Mike thought, it would dissipate in time.

Time to show your down for the struggle my friend Mike thought as an idea formed in his mind.

“Rick buddy, why doesn’t Jenny there be the first one to experience what its like to have her own father flood her mouth with his hot and salty semen.”

Upon hearing this, Jenny let out a new squeal of revulsion and the naked, buxom girl now tried even harder to pull her head back. But Rick apparently was down for the struggle for the harder his daughter tried to remove her own father’s cock from out of her mouth; the more firmly he entwined his fingers in her hair and pulled her scalp forward until it probably seemed to the poor girl as if it would soon tear away. Now, this constant pulling on his own daughter’s hair kept Rick’s stiff and fleshy rod wedged deep in his daughter’s throat and it was only when she became weak from lack of oxygen that Jenny’s struggles finally grew fainter. Rick was a convert, Mike now saw as the sensation of his daughter’s warm and wet mouth completely surrounding his rock hard meat pole was just too satisfying for him to ever give up. As Mike now watched, Rick pulled forward ferociously on his daughter’s hair again and he knew it was a warning to his daughter that there would be consequences for further resistance. So, even while gurgling and spluttering and still fighting for oxygen, it was Jenny who now surrendered. Even the ineffective pushing that Jenny had performed with her palms against her father’s hips now stopped as her pretty young face was completely impaled on her father’s hard dick. Now, Rick wrapped his hands around the back of her head and buried his own daughter’s pert little nose deep into his pubes while he cut off her air supply until she stopped even her few remaining struggles.

“You’re going tasting your own daddy’s dick on a daily basis from now on so you better get used to it” growled Rick.

“In fact, you’re going to do anything Daddy tells you too from now on. I’ve put up with your lack of complete submission for far too long now. It’s about time you learned that a daughter’s place is naked and on her knees all while her tiny little brain knows that it’s her job to please her daddy in any way he says.”

Having made his intentions clear, Rick now let go of the back of Jenny’s head which then immediately shot back so quickly that she almost got her dad’s cock completely out of her mouth. At the last second though Rick grabbed ahold of her ears and, now, he pulled her head forward again and this time Jenny didn’t resist. With tears streaming down both cheeks, the gorgeous eighteen-year-old now allowed her face to be tilted back so her father could see her beautiful red lips as they made a tight seal midway around his cock. Still, as Jenny’s gorgeous brown eyes stared up at her father pleadingly, the teenage girl now offered no resistance. To Mike, it seemed almost as if Jenny had finally relented and now accepted her new role in the world and, as he watched, Rick now stepped forward a fraction of an inch and let go of his daughter’s ears. He then placed his hands flat against each side of his daughter’s head and, now, tilted her head back as he pumped his hips back and forth. The short and wiry man now stared down into his daughter’s eyes while he rose up on his toes. His mouth hung open in a silent scream of ecstasy as his hips continued to increase in speed.

“Oh god ... Jenny ... oh god ... you ... you look so fucking hot with your own father’s cock stuffed in your little wet mouth.”

Rick now continued to gasp degrading things at his daughter as he fucked her face at an ever increasing speed and, as Mike watched, the other man’s body seemed to become even more rigid. His back arched impossibly far rearward and Mike didn’t understand just how he managed to keep his balance while up on his toes.

“Oh ... oh guh-god fuh-fuck ... fuck ... fuck yes ... Jenny ... I ... I ... I’m going to cum in your mouth ... Oh ... oh god that’s so fuckin’ hot. I ... I actually g-get to cum in my own eighteen-year-old daughter’s mouth. Oh ... oh guh-god ... fuh-fuck yuh-yes-yes-yes. Oh guh-god ... I ... I ... I kuh-can’t wuh-wayyyy-t to suh-see the luh-look on your fuh-fuh face when ... when ... when your own duh-daaaaaa-deeeeee’s cum squirts uh-all ohhhh-ohhhh-ver the inside of your muh-mou-uh-owwww-uh-owwwww-th-th-th. OH ... GUH-GOD FUH-FUHHHHHHCK YEAH OH GUH-GUH-GOD JUH-JUH-JEHHHHHH-UH-EH-UH-ENNNNNN-EEEEEE. FUH-FUCK YEAR I’M KUH-KUH-KUMMMMMMMMMMMINNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!”

Rick now arched his hips forward one last time and then let out a screaming cry of ‘GAH-UH-AHHH!’ as the first hot jet of his cum shot out of his penis and slammed into the back of his daughter’s young throat. Then he was pumping his hips at an incredibly frenzied pace and the forty two year old short and wiry man now let everyone in the room know when a new hot jet of his spunk was spraying in his own daughter’s mouth. In total, Mike counted seven of those ecstatic grunting screams and, as he watched Jenny’s virgin throat work and then flex, obviously swallowing down one enormously slimy load of her own father’s semen after another, Mike thought he had never been so satisfied.

At least not so far but I think, before the day is done, this sense of satisfaction is going to be nothing compared to what cums later ... if you’ll pardon the pun.

As this thought now raced through his mind, Mike’s eyes now turned to Rebecca. He had rotated the two of them so that they could both see what was happening although Rebecca had to look out of the corner of her eye since her face was turned towards her father and his penis was in her mouth. To Mike, his daughter seemed both transfixed and terrified. Her eyes never blinked but instead bulged out wide as she watched something so horrific that it was unimaginable and yet the pretty teen girl couldn’t deny that it was true.

Slowly Rick seemed to be finishing as each subsequent cry of ecstasy and thrust of his hips gradually grew weaker. Now, the shortest of the three men came down off his toes and, his legs trembling, he laid his feet flat on the kitchen floor. Rick’s hands now moved to the top of his daughter’s head while multiple, massive shuddering convulsions continued to shake his entire body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.