Two Girl Blowjob - Cover

Two Girl Blowjob

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Emma and Megan pleasure Nils. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Megan anoints the cap of Nils’ cock with some moisture from her cunt. “Pretend he’s just fucked me,” she tells Emma. “That way when you suck him you can taste me too.”

two-girl-blowjob-1.jpg

Whether or not this makes full sense, Emma takes Nils’ cock into her mouth. Yes, she can taste Megan. Her tongue trills the penis slit. Megan cradles Nils’ scrotum. She lifts it a little, and her little finger finds the edge of Nils’ anus. “See if we can make him come without stroking,” she says to Emma. Her finger teases the opening. Her other hand returns to her sex. She fingers herself lightly while continuing to toy with the realm behind Nils’ balls. She can feel the tension in Nils’ prostate. She caresses it. When he comes, the cord down the length of his cock-stalk pulses with each jolt of ejaculate.

The orgasm over, Emma lifts her head from Nils’ spent penis and smiles at Megan. Some of the excess semen escapes her lips.

two-girl-blowjob-2.jpg

Emma moves her lips trying to recapture it. Some of it remain on her chin. Megan’s tongue aids in the mopping, gathering the cum and feeding it back into Emma’s mouth. The clean-up accomplished, Megan and Emma kiss.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.