Unexpected Valentine - Cover

Unexpected Valentine

Copyright© 2023 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 7

When school resumed after the Christmas break, Tiffany was bubbly sitting at our lab table in Science. She chatted non-stop before the class started. I couldn’t get a word in edgewise. Not that I wanted to. I enjoyed watching her smile. Watching her green eyes sparkle. Watching her blonde hair bounce around her face as she talked animatedly about something. Sometimes the tip of her pink tongue appeared when she said certain words, like “the,” and I recalled my tongue touching it.

Tiffany let out a long sigh. She must have talked herself out.

“Did you have fun at your party?” I asked.

“Yeah, it was great.”

“I didn’t get to say goodbye.”

Tiffany’s eyes darted to the side before moving back to me. “The party ran longer than I thought it would and I had to go.”

“But it was your party.”

“I know, but I had to run. Sorry I didn’t say goodbye. Did you have fun?”

“Yeah.”

“What did you like best?”

“When we danced.”

Tiffany batted her eyelashes and smiled. “Yeah, that was nice.”

Tiffany placed a hand on my forearm. My heart raced. But just then, Mr. Frank started the lesson so we had to stop talking. I was hoping Tiffany would leave her hand on my arm, but she pulled hers away.

It took me three days to build up the nerve to ask Tiffany out. I braced myself for her saying no, but to my glee she said yes. But for Friday night. She was busy on Saturday night.

I chose a movie. A safe first date.

When I picked up Tiffany on Friday night, she answered the door wearing a short, dark blue skirt and black leather jacket that was zipped up to the tan fur collar. I was in blue jeans and immediately regretted it. I should have dressed nicer for her. She wore a skirt for me.

Her jacket didn’t come off until we were sitting in our seats in the movie theater. I was disappointed when I saw her light blue sweater. It wasn’t the sweater. It was what was missing. I had thought she would have worn the necklace I had given her.

We finished our popcorn about halfway through the movie. Tiffany shifted closer to me and laid her head on my shoulder. I sat stiffly. I could smell her shampoo, feel her warmth. And then Tiffany sat up and looked at me.

“Don’t you like me?” she whispered.

“More than you know.”

That brought a smile to her face. “Then why aren’t you holding me?”

When Tiffany placed her head back on my shoulder, I draped an arm over her. She snuggled even closer. That’s how we watched the rest of the movie. At least that’s how Tiffany watched it. I lost all interest in the movie. All I could think about was holding the most beautiful girl in the world. I was glad the theater was dark because I was sure she would have noticed my erection.

When I took her home after the movie, we stood on her porch facing one another. Once again, her jacket was zipped all the way up. Her hair was inside the jacket and the fur collar covered part of her chin and earlobes.

“That was fun,” Tiffany said, “let’s do it again.”

That gave me enough confidence to lean down and place my lips on hers. I didn’t expect her reaction. If she had pulled away, I would have expected that. If she had given me a peck on the lips, I would have been thrilled. But Tiffany grabbed the back of my head with one hand and pulled my head down so that our lips were flattened against our teeth. When her tongue wiggled against my lips, I thrust mine into her mouth. My arms went around her and held her tight.

I didn’t know how long to kiss her. I had no experience. So I just kept flapping my tongue against hers. My tongue did, however, stop moving for a moment when she reached behind herself and dragged my hand down. It passed the bottom of her jacket and settled firmly on her ass. I froze. My whole body stiffened. And I mean my whole body. But when her kissing became more passionate, I lowered my other hand to her other buttock and squeezed both. That really got her tongue active and she moaned into my mouth.

I was feeling Tiffany’s ass through her skirt and panties. I remembered what her rump looked like in her bikini at the pool. The roundness. The smooth skin. The crack the bathing suit wedged into. My hands roamed all over her buttocks while squeezing them. The tips of my fingers even dipped into the crack.

Tiffany broke away from the kiss and backed up. My arms fell to my sides.

“You’re a good kisser,” she said. Then she winked with a wicked smile. “Maybe too good. I may be busy for a while tonight thinking about that kiss. Good night.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.