Unexpected Valentine - Cover

Unexpected Valentine

Copyright© 2023 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 4

It was no longer difficult to talk to Tiffany. We chatted before Science class began and kidded around during our lab experiments. That gave me the confidence to stop cowering at my desk in the back of my other classrooms and I actually spoke to some of the boys and girls in my classes. At first they recoiled, stunned, but after a while I was just another kid in their class. Not that any were overly friendly. After all, I was older than them by a few years. In fact, many hadn’t even known I was a student. They had thought I was a student teacher.

Next week were midterms so we weren’t assigned homework. The time was spent studying after school for the grueling exams. It was my final year of high school and, after all I had been through, I was going to make sure that I got good grades and go out with a bang. So I studied extra hard. After one exhausting night studying History, not my favorite subject because of all the dates I had to remember and my memory was never the same after the accident, I complained to Tiffany while waiting for our Science teacher to begin the lesson.

“I’m studying too,” she said. “Hey, our Science midterm is Monday. Wanna study Science with me?”

My mouth hung open for a few seconds before my breathing resumed. “Yeah.”

“We can do it at my house. Can you come over this Saturday, like after lunch?”

I quickly agreed. Tiffany gave me her address—and her telephone number.

When I arrived at Tiffany’s house on Saturday, I rang the doorbell and waited for the door to open. It soon did and I was welcomed by the sweetest smile I had ever seen. Tiffany was dressed more casually than I had ever seen her. Her long blonde hair was in two pigtails, tied high on her head so they rose like little horns before dropping down and hanging past her shoulders. She wore a sweatshirt and old blue jeans. Faces of the Backstreet Boys were on the front of her sweatshirt. Tiffany was about to say something when her mouth snapped shut and she jumped to the side of me.

“Is that your car?” Tiffany shouted.

I automatically looked over my shoulder, but I knew she meant my new Mustang Shelby GT500, white with blue racing stripes.

“Yeah.”

“Wow! Can we go for a drive?”

“We have to study.”

Tiffany pouted. “Just a little drive. Your car is hot.”

“Our test is Monday. We have to study.”

Tiffany’s bottom lip stuck out further. “Okay, but you owe me a ride.”

Wow! I was going to see her outside of school again!

Tiffany led me into her house. My eyes darted into every room we passed, weary of her mother. Of the funny looks she gave me. Did she know I was in her house with Tiffany? I was so engrossed in her mother jumping out from every corner or from behind furniture that I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going. Not until I was standing inside Tiffany’s bedroom.

The walls were plastered with posters of bands and actors. They were painted beige and the carpet was brown, but there was plenty of pink in the room. The curtains, pillows, even the bed sheets. That reminded me of Tiffany’s little pink bathing suit that she often wore at the pool. Looking around, I presumed it was her favorite color. Her bed was a double and unmade. The blanket and top sheet were carelessly folded over. Probably how she had left them climbing out of bed that morning. The thought of her in the bed stirred my blood. I wondered what she wore to bed. Pajamas? Nightgown? Just panties? Nothing?

My question was answered when I spotted her crumpled pajamas near the pillow. They were also pink. But the twisted pair of panties lying on top of the pajamas weren’t pink. They were blue with a white border around the waist and leg holes. Oh god! She had slept in those panties and they were right there in plain sight. The blood that had stirred earlier now filled my dick which sprang to attention. How the hell was I going to study with her panties so close?

“You sit at the desk and I’ll sit here,” Tiffany said as she plopped down on the bed.

I hadn’t noticed that her books and notepad were already on the bed where she sat. I placed my stuff on the desk and sat in the chair. I was in Tiffany’s bedroom. She was on the bed. Her pajamas and panties were on the bed. How the hell was I going to study?

But Tiffany was there to study and soon we were into it. We must have been at it for over an hour when Tiffany placed her books on the bed at her side.

“I gotta pee,” Tiffany said and jumped off the bed. “Be right back.”

I watched her dash out of the bedroom. She must have really needed to go. And then my eyes returned to my textbook. But it soon focused on Tiffany’s pajamas and panties lying next to her pillow. I glanced at the doorway and my ears perked. How long would she be gone? She could be back at any moment. I couldn’t risk it. But it was a chance of a lifetime. I’d never get it again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.