The Pitcher - Cover

The Pitcher

Copyright© 2023 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Searching the web took Ted a little time to find information on the “Friday Nites” because of the different spelling of this social club’s name. What was on the net generally corresponded to what Jerry had said about this social club. There were also some photos posted that showed the members to be of an older age group. The next meeting scheduled for the club was this coming Friday which gave Ted the thought he would attend. It would give him something to do and maybe he could get lucky.

Based on how the men were dressed in the photos that were posted, Ted was wearing a sport coat with a light blue open-collar shirt and dark slacks. Finding this facility hosting this meeting was no problem. At the entrance, there were a few people in front of him in line who were paying the admission fee and were getting their membership cards scanned with a wand, just like it is done in entering the baseball park.

When he was at the front of the line he said to the man collecting these funds that he was a guest. The man directed Ted to a lady sitting at a different table. She was very efficient and gave him a concise overview of the club and a brochure. She also wrote down his name and address that was on his driver’s license and collected the admission fee.

In entering this large hall Ted walked to the bar and ordered a bottle of beer and gave a good look-see at what was going on. Doing this had him come up with a few impressions. He could see that it was an older crowd with Ted being one of the younger men there. It also seemed like it was a ratio of two men to one woman. Most of the men were standing by the bar while most of the women were sitting at tables along with a few men. A four-piece band was playing some slow-tempo music which a few couples were dancing to.

Having quickly concluded that he wasn’t going to get lucky standing by the bar with all these men, Ted walked to an empty table and took a seat. He was watching the dancers on the floor when a lady who appeared to be a few years older than him walked up to the table and asked if she could join him.

Ted stood and pointing to a chair told her he would welcome the company.

She introduced herself as Kimberly Cowens. Kim said she hadn’t seen Ted here before. That started the conversation going after he introduced himself to her. She told him about the club and answered his questions.

When the band took a break, a man who probably was the social chairman took the microphone and mentioned the upcoming events along with where members could sign up if they were interested, along with the costs, and some other information. Kim said she had gone on the bus to the casino and while she could have just driven to the casino it was fun going there as a group.

In the course of the conversation, Kim said she worked for an advertising agency. Her asking Ted what he did had him respond that he was a consultant. If she would have asked who he consulted for, he would have said a baseball team and explained that he was a baseball scout. Ted didn’t want to say he was retired and thought he would just say that he was a consultant.

The band started up and Ted offered to buy Kim a drink. She said that would be nice but she would prefer to dance. Kim explained she would like to dance because it isn’t that often she can dance with a tall man as usually with her high heels on she towers over most of the men here.

On the dance floor, Ted learned a few things about Kim. She was a solidly built woman with good-sized breasts who liked to dance by pressing herself against Ted. He could see that this was similar to how the other couples on the dance floor were dancing. He was tempted to drop his hand that was on her back a little lower and thought about how things were going she wouldn’t object but it wasn’t worth taking the chance that she might. He would just let her take the lead if anything more was going to develop.

They danced to three songs before they went back to the table and had another drink. There was more conversation with Ted learning that Kim had been divorced for five years, that she was originally from Atlanta, went to college on a basketball ride, and enjoyed traveling.

After another trip to the dance floor, the time had passed by quickly and people were starting to leave. Kim said she had taken a Uber here and asked Ted if he could give her a lift to her condo which she said wasn’t far.

Of course, he would, as he was expecting pleasant things to happen when he was there. He wasn’t disappointed because pleasant things did happen. She invited him to come into her condo which he did. In a short time, they were kissing, which progressed to fondling, which progressed to helping each other out of their clothes.

Kim had a nice body and while she was a tall girl he thought she wanted to be treated like she was a petite woman. He tried to do that by complimenting her on her looks and saying how good she was making him feel. It had been a while since he had sex which caused him to be ready in no time to proceed to the ultimate act. In mounting her, his shaft entered her easily and he put his hips in motion. She was urging him to go faster and deeper and then she froze as she had her first climax. He was trying to think of other things to delay his orgasm and manage to do so till he had his orgasm right after she experienced her second orgasm.

“That was good,” she said. “You are a big man in more ways than one.”

There was some cuddling but in a short time, her hand started stroking his shaft followed by her moving down to mouth it. It was obvious she wanted a second go-round. He was of the same mind, and she was good at getting him aroused. He mounted her again and lasted longer till he made a warm discharge in her as she had told him she was safe.

After the both of them rested for a while and with nothing being said by Kim, Ted moved to start dressing. There was no invitation from her for him to spend the night. He didn’t care either way but he had the feeling that he had served his purpose and was being dismissed.

Ever the gentleman after he was dressed and with her still laying on the bed he thanked her for a very nice night, gave her a little kiss, and said his goodbye. On the drive home, he wasn’t sure what to think about Kim. While he may have performed a service for her, he would admit that she also performed a service for him. To Ted, this seemed to be an even trade.

After thinking more about it, Ted decided to join this social club. He completed the application and made arrangements with his broker when he was called to confirm his account met the club’s requirements.

Ted was thinking that in the times he had been with Jerry he had learned many things about how and where to fish along with the various rules and regulations that applied. Jerry did mention that some of the rules were causing the number of fishing guides to be reduced. Fishing was still fine for the average fisherman but the guiding business was dying a slow death. Jerry said that was because of the fishing being over-regulated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.