Bikini Model - Cover

Bikini Model

by Ashley

Copyright© 2023 by Ashley

Incest Sex Story: Fourteen-year-old Meghan is thrilled to be going to visit her sexy Aunt Nicole. She runs a company that makes designer bikinis for teens and Meghan harbours a secret longing to be a fashion model. It could be the perfect opportunity if only she can persuade her mom to play along!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   .

When Mom lets slip that Auntie Nicole has invited us to her place in Beverly Hills I can’t understand why she’s dithering over it. Nicole is super-cool and I have to admit I’m a bit of a fangirl of hers.

She’s smart, sexy, fun-loving and a wildly successful businesswoman. She had been a freelance fashion photographer who’d worked for most of the big fashion houses when she spotted a gap in the market: sexy designer swimwear for middle-year teens. Somehow she’d managed to tread that fine line between sexy and offensive with remarkable success.

It had been hard for her at first, but her big break had come when she managed to persuade a young Zendaya to wear and endorse her outfits. Almost overnight her stocks were sold out. Somehow she’d managed to keep up with demand and then many of the large fashion houses started stocking her brand. The rest was history - a true rags-to-riches tale.

Until now I’d only ever seen her when she came to stay with us. On the few occasions that Mom had let us out together, she’d taken me shopping and bought me all sorts of lovely and sexy stuff that Mom would never have let me have.

I’m desperate to see both her and her apparently amazing house, and I pester Mom relentlessly until she gives in. We book the flights that afternoon and suddenly the secret ambition that I’ve had to become a model gets a small step closer!


We’re met by a uniformed chauffeur at LAX and taken straight to Auntie Nicole’s place in Bel-Air. I’d seen some pictures of it but they didn’t do it justice, the place is gorgeous: A huge, ultra-modern house with lush, landscaped gardens. He drives up the winding drive and drops us off at the door. Nicole must have heard us because she comes running out and wraps me in a huge hug.

“Meghan baby, you look wonderful.” she gushes and plants a big sloppy kiss right on my lips then holds me at arm’s length. “Let me look at you,” she says, running her eyes up and down me. I’m doing the same to her: she’s wearing a beautiful silk kimono draped over her shoulders with a tiny bikini that’s barely big enough to contain her amazing breasts. It’s impossible to believe that she’s in her mid-thirties. She looks fabulous, and the memory of her skin, hot from the sun, pressing against me makes me feel embarrassingly aroused.

She takes a step back and raises her hands forming a square with her fingers.

“You know who she reminds me of?” she asks Mom. “Natalie Portman,” she continues without waiting for an answer. “when she was in Mars Attacks. Or maybe how she wished she’d looked in Mars Attacks!” She hugs me again and gives me a little peck on the lips.

“Gorgeous, but what are you wearing darling? you must be boiling, and you too Nat. Come on let’s get you some costumes and some sun, both of you look like ghosts!”

It’s all so exciting, like something out of the movies! It takes a little longer to get settled, with our bags and stuff, but an hour later we are lying on sunbeds in some of Auntie’s costumes, all with glasses of Champagne! Mine is only very small but it’s my first ever drink! The bubbles are lovely but, to be honest, the taste sucks a bit.

“Cover up ladies,” Nicole says, giving us each some factor 20 sun cream. “the sun’s a lot hotter than you’re used to.”

It is utter bliss lying there in the sun, just chatting and sipping at the wine. All the worries in the world seem far away and total relaxation is the order of the day.

I don’t know if it’s the sun on my groin or the alcohol or all of the lovely shiny skin on display but I begin to feel quite horny. Our bikini costumes aren’t as revealing as Nicole’s but they are still a lot more daring than either of us has worn before. It’s actually quite a revelation seeing so much of Mom’s body: she is a lot more like her big sister than I’d ever thought!

Mom’s not a big drinker, and we’ve had a long day, so I’m not really surprised when she falls asleep. Nicole notices as well and brings the Champagne over to my sunbed. She winks at me and then tops me up. Then she slips the straps of my bikini top down over my shoulders.

“We don’t want you getting tan lines,” she says quietly. “Don’t tell your Mom but I want to take some photos of you in my new range.”

I open my mouth in surprise and she puts a finger over my lips and then smiles conspiratorially before returning to her own lounger.

I sip my drink, deciding that the taste is growing on me, and think about Nicole taking pictures of me while I get more and more excited about the possibility of it.

Then Mom turns over. It catches my eye and I look on in disbelief at the amount of her ass on display: I have to admit that it’s surprisingly full ... and lush. I even feel a strange kind of tingle that makes me feel a bit self-conscious and embarrassed!

Nicole tops up my suddenly empty glass again and then goes over to Mom.

She rubs suncream over her back, softly and lovingly and then does the backs of her legs. As she smoothes the cream into Mom’s inner thighs I’m a little ashamed: not only is it turning me on I’m starting to feel wet inside. I feel really bad and try to look away, but there is something so loving and close in the two of them together that I just can’t stop staring.

Then Nicole begins to apply it to Mom’s ass. As she does so she turns around and catches me staring, but she just smiles at me and continues to stroke and squeeze Mom’s bottom. I’m not sure but I think I can see Mom wriggling her hips as if she’s enjoying it in her sleep.

Nicole seems to be being a whole lot more thorough now and she keeps glancing up at me. Her fingers venture under the edges of Mom’s bikini bottoms and are very, very close to her pussy. I feel my own pussy clench hard as my heart beats a million miles a minute.

“I’ve just got to go to the loo!” I say in a panic: my wetness is threatening to leak out and show through my bikini bottoms!

I go straight past the bathroom and into my room. I throw myself onto my bed and pull the bikini bottoms to one side. I’ve caught it just in time: there is a little drip of pussy cream just about to seep out. I moan as I slip two fingers up inside. I’ve wanted to touch myself for so long and the relief is huge.

I smear some of my juices up to my clit and tease it, rubbing in little circles with my thumb as my fingers plunge in and out of my pussy. My other hand pushes my top out of the way and releases my hard little nipples which have been trying to bore their way out.

I throw my head back and let out a huge sigh at the desperately needed pleasure, and see in my mind again Nicole’s hands on my mother’s ass. I moan softly as I got closer and closer...

“Are you in here darling?” I hear Nicole call out just as the door opens. I try to cover myself up with my hands but she just smiles understandingly at me.

“Don’t mind me, sweetie, I was just checking you were OK ... and clearly you are,” she says, chuckling now and looking me up and down. “Did you like watching me touching your Mom? Maybe you should do it next time. Oh, by the way, you should ask her sometime what we got up to when we were girls.”

She winks at me and pats the hand covering my pussy and then she leans over and kisses me. Her mouth is open so I open mine and her tongue slips inside. It feels so, so nice as I feel my insides turning to mush. I’ve never been kissed like that and the hand covering my pussy suddenly presses hard on my clit. As if she could tell, Nicole looks down at my groin and then looks fondly into my eyes.

“I’ll leave you to it, shall I darling? Have fun!”

She closes the door behind her and, for a few seconds, I just sit there, hardly believing what has just happened. Then the throbbing in my clit becomes irresistible and my fingers curl back up inside and my thumb resumes its wonderful ministrations. I cum hard: huge explosions of heat and pleasure wash over me in waves. In my mind, as I cum, are memories of that kiss and images of Nicole and Mom.

As I lie there afterwards I try to unravel my feelings for them both and why I found it so wildly exciting watching them together. I’ve had thoughts about other girls at times before, but this was on a completely different level. I don’t have much success making any sense of it all, plus I figure Mom might be getting curious as to why I’m taking so long in the house, so I clean myself up and go back outside.

Mom’s awake again and I finish my Champagne, noting that it’s not improved by being warm, and I lie down on my front avoiding eye contact with Nicole; I’m still buzzing from her kiss.

“You’d better put some lotion on Meghan’s back.” I hear Nicole say to Mom. For a second my heart jumps into my throat as my mind plays back to how Nicole had just done the same thing to Mom. Then I feel her sit next to me and her fingers rub lotion into my back. It’s lovely and I feel myself turning to jelly under her soft touches as my heart beats like a drum.

Even as she works the cream into my legs and ass I only worry very vaguely about her being able to smell my arousal. My pussy clenches every time she runs her hands over my bottom and I just try to stay still and enjoy the attention. I guess I must drop off to sleep because the next thing I know is that she’s gone and my mouth tastes horrid.

I turn over and see Nicole sitting on the edge of Mom’s sunbed, stroking her face and talking quietly to her. Mom looks a bit cross and, when she sees that I’m awake, she gets up and goes into the house. Nicole comes over to me, frowning slightly.

“Your mom’s not too keen on the photoshoot idea.”

“Oh,” I say and wonder how we can bring her around.


Mom and Nicole have red wine with their meal. Nicole offers me some and Mom gives her a look. I wasn’t going to have any but, to be honest, I do have some just to wind Mom up a bit.

Over dinner, everyone is on their best behavior and no one mentions the photoshoot at all.

Mom starts getting a bit tipsy from all the wine and, not long after we’ve finished eating, announces that she’s going to bed.

I’m feeling a little light-headed myself and think I might see if I can get Nicole to spill about her and Mom.

“So, what were you saying earlier about when you and Mom were kids?” I ask her as innocently as I can.

“Oh, we just played around,” she replies airily, waving her hand as if it was nothing. I don’t believe her for a minute.

“Please tell me, Auntie Nicole,” I beg.

“I’ll tell you if you stop calling me Auntie, it makes me feel so old.”

“Deal.”

“It was quite sweet, to begin with: I was sixteen and going out with boys and Nat wanted to know all the gory details.”

“So you told her?”

“I told her about kissing, to begin with, and she thought that was boring: ‘I kiss Mom all the time.’ she’d said. So I showed her what proper kissing was all about and it pretty much blew her socks off.”

The idea of Nicole french kissing Mom when she was my age makes my pussy buzz like mad.

“And then what happened?” I ask, and Nicole chuckles: “That’s what she said! So I did to her what I’d wanted Gary to do to me but he was too shy: I kissed her again and put my hand up her skirt and squeezed her little pussy. You should have heard her squeal! And the look on her face! But she didn’t move away and I kept my hand there stroking her through her panties.” Nicole has a faraway look in her eyes as she remembers back to that time.

I’d really like her to touch me at that moment and I want to hear more!

“What happened next?” I ask breathlessly.

“Oh, I think Nat got scared because she stepped away ... There was another time though...” and her voice trails off as she stares wistfully into the distance.

“Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Please Au-- Nicole, please!”

“I was a very bad girl. I’d gone a lot further with Gary by that point and I’d shaved my pussy for him. When I came back from the shower one time, all freshly bald, I deliberately let my robe fall open so Nicole could see. I loved teasing her. She wanted to know why I’d done it and I told her it was because it felt nice. Of course, she wanted to feel it and of course, I let her. We were both very, very excited by this stage and I offered to shave her.”

“You shaved Mom?” I ask, incredulous.

“Yes, and if you can imagine me, on my knees in the shower, with Nat standing over me with her legs spread wide.” Oh God, could I imagine that! My clit is throbbing like crazy now and I squeeze my legs together and clench my groin, making it feel even better.

“My hands were all over her of course, stretching the skin to get it nice and smooth. How I didn’t cut her I don’t know, my hands were shaking so much. She was shaking as well, especially when I pressed on her little clit hood.”

Nicole has closed her eyes now as she relived that day; an ecstatic smile on her lips.

“After she was all lovely and smooth we dried off and stood, side-by-side, in front of the mirror. I slid a finger along my slit and ‘innocently’ remarked how we both looked the same now. Nat copied me and we were basically masturbating in front of each other. I was so, so wet! I turned to face her and pulled her into a big hug. I could feel our bald pussies touching and looked down. It was gorgeous, our little clit hoods were kissing! A strand of my juices stretching out after each little kiss.”

I can feel my own juices seeping out at that image. I think maybe that’s it but, after a pause, she carries on, her voice barely a whisper.

“I pulled up on my mound so that my clit popped out and Nat did the same. Now it was our clits wetly kissing.”

“That’s beautiful,” I tell her and she opens her eyes and smiles at me.

“Yes,” she replies, her voice thick with emotion. “it was.” She looks me in the eyes and seems to see right into me.

“Does that excite you, baby?” Nicole asks me softly and winks.

“It’s ... I couldn’t ever picture Mom doing that ... but wow, yeah ... it sounds really hot.” I feel my face burning.

“How about you, honey? Have you ever done any sexy stuff with your friends?”

“Ummm, n-no. But I have thought about it!” I admit and squirm in my chair blushing even redder.

“Ohh, my favorite niece is still a virgin? Well sweetie, I suspect it won’t be for too much longer.”

There’s a bit of an awkward silence as we both think about that. Then I wonder if she’s finished her story.

“Did you and Mom...?” I don’t know how to put it.

“Did we become lovers? No. As well as being a bad girl I could be a silly girl. I tried to steal Nat’s first boyfriend. Something I’ve regretted ever since.”

She looks so sad I go over to her and hug her around the shoulders. She puts her head against my groin and hugs me back.

“Come on,” she says after a lovely long while. “we’d better get to bed as well. You seem quite ... tired?” Then she plants a little kiss on my clothes, right on top of my clit, which makes me quiver with delight.

“You’re a wicked, wicked Auntie!” I cry giggling and scamper from the room with her chasing after me.

“I told you not to call me that!” she shouts and, just before I make it to the sanctuary of my room, she swats me hard across my ass.

“Ha, Gotcha!” she cries triumphantly. “Night, night baby. Don’t do anything that I’m not going to do!”

“Night, night,” I call back and she shut the door.

I don’t even undress. I’m so fucking turned on by it all: by her story, the feel of her lips on my clit and the tingling in my ass cheeks. I just pull my panties off and jill myself frantically. The images in my mind are of Nicole and Mom as young girls with their clits kissing. But, just before I cum, they become my own clit and Mom’s. Instantly it hits me like a tidal wave and I roll onto my side with my hand clamped between my thighs, shuddering and quaking uncontrollably.

I’ve never cum so hard in my life, and afterwards I just crawl into the bed and collapse, wondering what the hell is going on in my head.


At breakfast, Nicole announces that we were all going over to her company for a grand tour and to watch the photoshoot of her new “Hot Pink!” range. I am ecstatic and can’t wait to go!

First, she shows us around the factory. A lot of it is just loads of machines which is a bit boring but Nicole is obviously very proud of it all so we make appreciative noises in what we hope are the right places.

She does have a lot of people, mostly women and girls, doing the hand finishing and they are very funny and quite rude.

Nicole’s office is huge and plush and we have an amazing buffet around her massive rosewood boardroom table.

After lunch, we go down to the studio. There are two mothers there waiting for things to start: a lovely black lady called Aliyah who Nicole obviously knows well and they kiss and hug fondly, and a white lady who Nicole hadn’t met before but knows is called Kathy.

There are introductions and handshakes all around. It turns out that their girls, Jada and Marianne respectively are doing the shoot together.

There’s a surprising number of people involved: a fashion stylist, hair and makeup, lighting and, of course, the photographer, Candice.

I see Candice looking at me and then she goes over and speaks to Nicole. Nicole listens to her, they both look in my direction, and then back at each other. Nicole then shakes her head and smiles ruefully. I can’t be sure but it looks like Candice would like to work with me and that makes me feel pretty good.

When the girls come out in the first set of costumes they look about the same age as me and they are both willowy and lovely. Jada has incredible coal-colored skin whereas Marianne’s is the color of ivory. The contrast is amazing and they look extraordinary together.

You can tell from her nervousness that it’s Marianne’s first time whereas Jada is relaxed and she and Nicole enjoy a very friendly hug.

Candice begins with some simple shots that I think are mainly to let Marianne calm down and relax a bit. After that, she’s very keen to emphasize the skin contrast with many pictures of the girls hugging and giggling together. They look incredibly hot and I look around and see that both Nicole and Mom are paying very close attention.

It seems to me that Jada is being a bit naughty and is trying to get Marianne all overexcited: playfully stroking her out of sight of the camera and even touching her bottom once or twice when she thinks no one is looking, making her giggle.

It’s obviously working because Marianne is looking decidedly hot and bothered. She seems positively relieved when it’s time for a costume change and her Mom goes with her to the changing room.

When they come back there’s more of the same and I think the photographer may actually like the flush in Marianne’s complexion because she asks them if they can give her a little chaste kiss, which takes a while to get just as she wants it.

At first, no one else seems to notice when Marianne starts showing through her bottoms with some wetness seeping through. Kathy, the girl’s mom, looks clearly embarrassed when she realizes it and goes with her daughter, presumably to help clean her up in the changing room for the next set.

I watch as Aliyah sidles up to Nicole.

“I think she enjoyed that a little too much,” she says quietly, but not quite quietly enough.

“Gorgeous though, isn’t she,” replies Nicole with a big grin. “I’m looking forward to seeing a lot more of her. Why don’t you sound out her Mom?”

During the next set Aliyah approaches Kathy and I inch across until I can hear them.

“--to one of her private sessions yet?” Aliyah asks her.

“Er, no. What are they?”

“They’re at her place and they are a little more ... risqué shall we say? Is that something you might be interested in?”

“I’d have to be there.” Kathy insists to her.

“Absolutely, in fact, I believe that Nicole would very much like it if all four of us came along,” Kathy says something that I can’t quite hear. “I think Marianne would like it a lot and it could do wonders for her career,” Aliyah adds, and then whispers something in Kathy’s ear which makes her turn bright red.

“Yes,” Kathy says to her. “yes we would, er, it would. Yes.”

“Good, I’ll let Nicole know. It’ll be a lot of fun.” Aliyah heads in Nicole’s direction but winks at me on the way.

The idea of Marianne and Jada and their moms all getting up to ‘risqué’ stuff with Nicole has my mind racing with wonderful visions and my already tingling clit starts to positively throb.

After several more costume changes and many, many different arrangements of the two girls, all of them quite beautiful, I’m glad that I have a skirt on otherwise I think I’d have much the same problem as poor Marianne! Looking around the room though I know I’m not alone: all of the women’s hard nipples are visible through their clothes! I certainly didn’t think it would turn out to be anything like this but my body and mind are both buzzing like a nest full of hornets!

When it’s all over the girls go off to get changed. Nicole thanks everyone for their efforts and we start to head off back towards the car park. Nicole stops to chat with Aliyah and gestures for us to go on ahead.

As we head down the corridor we pass one of the changing rooms. Through the gap in the door, we see Marianne standing whimpering and looking distraught while her Mom dabs at her bald pussy with a towel. She looks so innocent and lovely and my already tingling pussy clenches at the sight. Infuriatingly, Mom puts her hand over my eyes but then just stands there while she carries on watching! By the time I’ve forced her hand away from my face, the door’s been shut!

All the way home in the car I keep visualizing her beautiful vulva and hope to God that I get to do a photoshoot with her someday.

We get back and have some dinner and I go for a shower. When I come back, wrapped in a towel, I can hear Mom and Nicole talking in the kitchen and I move closer so that I can see them but they are too focused on each other to notice me.

“You said she had that look in her eyes yesterday by the pool. If she’s having those kinds of thoughts and feelings, I can only imagine how this kind of photoshoot might, you know, affect her. I mean that girl today was downright embarrassed at what happened to her! I can only imagine how her poor mother felt.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.