Another Couple Goes to the Movies - Cover

Another Couple Goes to the Movies

Copyright© 2023 by Craver

Chapter 2: The Kids

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Kids - Another orally bi husband takes his hot wife to a porn theater where they engage in all kinds of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

When we arrived home we were stunned to see Kenny’s car in the driveway. He and Carla were supposed to be away at school, but clearly they weren’t, or at least it didn’t look like Ken was.

“What the FUCK do we do now?” I asked, upset over how I would look to the kids.

“Honey ... let me ask you something. Did you have fun today?”

“Of course I did, but...”

“So did I, baby. What happened today ... what we did ... it’s who we are. Don’t you think it’s time we came out of our perverted closet for our kids? They’re not children any longer, baby. They’re 18 and 19 years old! Adults! Old enough to drink and vote and serve in the military. Let’s let them finally know their real parents. Okay, baby? They love us, and if they do, they’ll accept us for who we really are. Come on. Let’s go in and find them. Hell, it might even turn them on. Don’t tell me you haven’t ever thought about fucking Ken,” Hank smiled.

“And you haven’t thought about fucking Carla?” I said, smirking.

“Of course I have, baby. For years. So come on. Let’s go face the music and dance ... or maybe even fuck some more.”

Reluctantly, I got out of the car, still carrying the sticky towel, and we walked up to our front door and went inside. What happened next changed our lives forever.

“MOTHER! What the HELL happened to you?” Carla asked, staring at me as though I were from another planet.

“It’s ... a long story, baby,” I began.

“Jesus, Mother, your tits are hanging out, and you’re SOAKED! What the hell have you guys been doing?” Ken asked.

“And you SMELL, Mother. What...” Carla began.

“STOP!” Hank snapped. “Just listen, and we’ll tell you. Honey, why don’t you go shower, and I’ll try to explain to the kids where we were and why.”

“Okay. Sure,” I said, and I left.

The shower felt wonderful, and as I stood there under the hot spray I wondered what my son and daughter were going to think about whatever it was Hank was going to tell them. Then I recalled how much fun we’d had that afternoon, and I knew no matter what I could never go back to having sex with just Hank. I knew he wouldn’t want that either, so after my shower I toweled off, then put on a thin robe, took a deep breath, and walked out to the living room knowing my son and daughter were going to be able to see their mother’s practically naked tits and pussy through the thin robe. If we were going to do this, I wanted to help by letting them see what a true slut they had for a mother.

“So that’s it, kids. We are who we are, and we don’t apologize for it,” I heard Hank saying. Then I heard Ken’s reaction.

“Hell, Dad, I can relate to that. So can she, can’t you, sis.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.