Another Couple Goes to the Movies - Cover

Another Couple Goes to the Movies

Copyright© 2023 by Craver

Chapter 1: Becoming a Movie Slut

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Becoming a Movie Slut - Another orally bi husband takes his hot wife to a porn theater where they engage in all kinds of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

“Are you absolutely sure about this?” I asked my husband. “If we go in there we will never be able to turn back the clock and erase what happens today. And if we DO go in there, you how I am when I get hot. I’ll want to do things, Hank. Nasty things. And I won’t want to stop.”

We were sitting in the parking lot of a tacky adult theater in a seedy Atlanta strip mall. Calling this collection of run down buildings a “mall” was clearly overstating things. At one end of the row of buildings, in what was once a carpeting store, there was now an African American church. The theater was next door. Ironic, huh? A porn theater next to a church. We were there early on a Sunday afternoon, too, and the contrast between the trashy looking men occasionally going into the porn theater to the well-dressed families coming out of and gathered in front of the church was striking. Little girls wore white dresses with red ribbons around their waists and in their hair, their mothers dressed in satin suits and fancy hats, fathers in suits and ties ... nice families attired for church, staring disapprovingly at the porn theater patrons garbed in dirty tee shirts and shorts, avoiding the glares from the churchgoers while hurrying inside the XXX theater. It was quite a contrasting slice of Americana.

And then there was us. When Hank first told me about this place I was a little upset. Yes, I know he loves to masturbate. That doesn’t bother me. But when he told me he had been going to this porn theater and jerking off here with other men I was both a little angry but frankly also equally turned on by the idea. I’ve had threesomes before, and although the two men who fucked me didn’t do anything with each other, the thought of possibly watching Hank sucking some guy’s dick, or having his cock sucked by another man was a fantasy we had both discussed whenever we fucked, and it was arousing to me. Hey, if guys get off watching two women sucking each other, why is it so bad for a hot woman to want to see two GUYS getting it on together? Sometimes our society is just so fucking sexist it pisses me off. But I digress, sorry.

“Carol, I realize that ... I know we won’t be able to erase anything that happens today, but oh God, baby, I’m so fucking hot. Look at this!” Hank said, pointing to his hard cock. He was wearing a pair of old white jersey shorts (see photo),

so short his cock hung out below the bottom edge of one of the shorts. He wasn’t wearing underwear, nor, at his request, was I. My large 36C firm breasts don’t require a bra, so I was wearing a short crop top that barely covered my nipples, and the bottom third of each bulbous breast hung down below the bottom of my top. My flat stomach was bare, of course, and the short, skimpy tennis skirt, designed to be worn with tennis panties, also didn’t even cover my pussy when I was sitting down. In short, I looked exactly like what my husband was asking me to become ... a total slut.

“Hank ... you’re always horny and your cock is always hard,” I laughed, staring at it as it throbbed, a small drop of pre-cum glistening from the crown of the dick. He had pulled up the leg of the shorts while driving to the theater, “showing off” to any vans, SUV’s, trucks, or busses that pulled up next to us and looked down at him. And at his request I had lifted my top above my naked tits as well, displaying them to shocked drivers who happened to glance over at me on the way to the theater. I must admit I had also been touching my wet pussy as we drove, with thoughts of getting fucked by strange cocks filling my head with nasty waves of anticipated pleasure.

And now here we were. We either had to start the car again and turn around and go home and forget about this ridiculous fantasy of ours ... or we had to get out of the car and walk in front of all those nice church families, and into the theater where we would do things we’d never be able to forget. Nasty things. Exciting things. I must admit I was torn between the two choices.

“Come on, babe. Let’s try it once. If you like it, we’ll come back again. If you don’t, we won’t. And if you don’t want to stay, we don’t have to do that either ... we can leave,” Hank pleaded, clearly wanting me to come inside with him.

“What if I like it too much, Hank? What if I want to let one or more of them fuck me, not just play with my tits or feel my pussy or touch it or even come on my face. What if I get so hot I want to feel a cock inside my cunt? What then?” I asked, actually touching my pussy again as I spoke, getting into the fantasy.

“That’s why I brought these,” Hank said, reaching into his pocket, pulling out a handful of condoms.

“Jesus, Hank. You didn’t tell me you brought those!” I said, feeling a jolt of excitement making my pussy tingle.

“I know you, Carol. And I know once you get hot you’ll want to fuck. I want that, too, babe. Like I’ve told you a hundred times or more ... I love having a slut wife, and you ARE a slut, Carol. In your mind, at least. Up to now. But I know and you know you want to go into that theater. You WANT to suck strange cocks. You WANT them to shower you in cum. And...”

“Stop, Hank! Okay! Yes! I DO want those things. I just want to make sure you really do want them, too, before we commit to this,” I said, my cunt wet now, clit swollen, throbbing.

“I want you to do them, Carol,” he said, his voice soft, seductive. “And so does this! Look at my dick. It’s ready to come already,” he said, so hot he seemed to almost be trembling. “Come on, baby. Do this for me. For us.” And so of course I did it.

“Okay, baby. But bring that towel with you. If we’re going to do this, I’m going to get very messy in there, and cum burns when it gets in my eyes,” I grinned. “Now let’s go turn your wife into the whore you want me to be.”

We got out of the car and began walking toward the theater. I was sweating, and took the towel from Hank and wiped my face with it. Atlanta can get pretty hot in the summer and since it was 12:45 in the afternoon on July 2nd the temperature was in the low-90’s already. I could feel sweat running down from my arm pits and from under my tits.

As I walked past the church families, I noticed the nasty glares I was getting from the woman outside the church, but also noticed some of the men grinning at me lustfully. I suddenly wondered how big their black cocks might be, and realized yes, I was ready to go inside this nasty place, ready to do nasty things, and ready to come, over and over again. Did I mention how multi-orgasmic I am when I get hot? Well I am, and I knew by the time we were finished that day I would have had a ton of hot orgasms.

Hank opened the glass door to the lobby and we walked inside. The clerk behind the counter looked up and smirked at me while Hank bought the tickets. I could feel the guy staring at me while we walked down the lobby, down three steps and past the rest rooms toward the auditorium where the movies were playing so I reached behind me, lifted my skirt, and scratched my ass a little, making sure he saw I wasn’t wearing panties. I heard him and the two men sitting on a bench in the lobby moaning audibly. When they saw me they stopped talking and grinned at me, making lewd remarks that only fueled my excitement. I felt my nipples hardening, and we opened the door to the auditorium where the XXX movie was playing.

We stepped inside and closed the door behind us, and as Hank had described to me earlier, we had to wait at the top of the aisle for our eyes became accustomed to the dark theater. Hank had explained to me that the only light in the place would be coming from the screen so guys could suck and jerk off in the darkness, and sure enough, I heard soft noises coming from a few feet away, along the back wall of the theater.

“Hear them, baby? A guy is getting his cock sucked practically next us,” he whispered, obviously excited.

As my eyes adjusted to the darkness I could see the men. A man was leaning back against the wall, staring at me, while another man knelt in front of the guy against the wall, sucking his cock. The man getting his dick sucked moaned softly when he saw us watching them, and I heard him gasp, “Oh fuck, I’m coming.” A chill rushed through my body when I realized the man sucking the cock didn’t back away, but instead let the cock in his mouth explode in a series of jerking spurts, which it looked like the cocksucker was SWALLOWING!

“See? Didn’t I tell you this was a hot place?” Hank said proudly.

“Yeah! You did. Jesus, baby. That really made me wet, seeing that,” I breathed.

“Come on. Let’s go sit down. Then watch how fast a crowd gathers around us,” Hank said, slowly leading me down the aisle.

I followed Hank down the aisle until he moved into a row of seats, then over into the middle of the row, taking a seat there. I sat next to him, and he put his arm around my shoulder and under my top, grasping my tits as we watched the movie for a few minutes. On screen a tacky blond slut was getting fucked in the ass while sucking another man’s cock. Two other men were standing next to her jerking off, calling her names. God I was hot. So fucking hot. I wanted to be that woman. I wanted a cock in my cunt and one in my mouth while other men came on me ... all over me.

I could smell the sweat that oozed from my armpits, and I felt it on my lips and under my tits. The cheap air conditioning in the theater couldn’t keep up with the outside temperature, and the heat and humidity inside the auditorium seemed to magnify the nasty odor of urine and stale cum in the place. For some reason that made me even hotter ... it made me feel like the trashy slut I wanted to be, wallowing in filth and cum and piss and sweat. God how I loved it ... this nasty environment. I was in my element now, my slut/whore element, and I knew this was going to be the most exciting day of my life.

Then a man moved into the row in front of us, sat down, and brazenly turned around to stare at us, not even trying to hide his voyeurism. Clearly he was anxious to see what, if anything, was going to happen. Then a man moved into our row and sat down one seat over from me. I heard movements behind us then, and heard two more seats being pulled down, realizing we were now, as Hank had predicted, surrounded by men.

“See, baby. Didn’t I tell you we’d attract a crowd,” Hank said. “Listen. Hear them jerking off,” he said, as excited as me. “Let’s give them something to see.”

Hank lifted up then, and pulled off his shorts, exposing his naked cock and balls. I watched as he dipped his fingers into the small jar of our fake cum he’d brought with him, smearing it all over his cock, the slippery goo glistening on his cock from the light coming from the movie screen. Then he handed the jar to me and said, “Here, baby. Put some on your cunt and tits.” And so I did it.

Hank raised my crop top up above my naked tits, exposing them to all the men watching us, and as they watched I my fingers into the jar, feeling the cool lube coating my nipples. Then I leaned down and raised my skirt to my waist and rubbed some of the slippery goo onto my pussy while the men watched, rubbing it in as Hank removed my top, leaving me sitting there naked from the waist up. Then he slid the slippery lube all over my tits with his left hand while masturbating with the other.

“Nice!” one of the men behind us said, and I looked up and saw him leaning forward, staring at my practically naked body.

“Help me. Touch her tits,” Hank said, and I felt another rush of excitement slam into me. The man leaned over, around both sides of my neck and began rubbing my greasy tits, tweaking my nipples as I masturbated harder. He stood then, and I felt it ... his naked, erect cock, touching my cheek.

“FUCK she’s got great tits,” he exclaimed. Then the man sitting closest to me moved into the seat right next to me, and when I looked down I saw he had his cock out.

“Touch her cunt!” Hank instructed, leaning forward to watch as the man did as Hank suggested. I knew what I had to do then, and so I did it. I reached out and wrapped my slippery fingers around the man’s cock and squeezed gently, feeling him touching my pussy, rubbing my clit.

“Oh God!” I moaned, as the man slid a finger inside me. “Yes!” I gasped, draping my leg over his, spreading myself open for him, practically naked now, my top off, skirt around my waist, naked cunt exposed as I was being finger-fucked.

God how I loved letting go like this. It was as exciting as I knew it would be if ever I got up enough courage to join Hank in one of his trips to this filthy den of perversion. And now I had done it ... I was here, my oily tits being touched, massaged by a stranger with his cock rubbing against my cheek and neck while another man finger-fucked me, my hand on his cock, stroking it.

“Oh yessssss!!!!!” I moaned when Hank rubbed another batch of the Vaseline and creamy baby oil all over my tits, then down over my body, then onto my pussy and the guy’s fingers in my cunt.

“Fuck! I’m gonna come!” the man behind me said, standing now, his fingers flying over his erect cock.

“Oh God!” I moaned, looking up at the thick cock, feeling it then, his cum, splashing down onto my face. Hank leaned over then and kissed me, sharing the man’s cum with me, his tongue pushing some of it into my mouth. The man next to me suddenly lifted my leg off his, then got down on his knees between my thighs, burying his face in my cunt, suddenly eating me, exciting me, driving me crazy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.