Shutter Speed - Cover

Shutter Speed

Copyright© 2023 by aroslav

Chapter 8: Sex God

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8: Sex God - TRIGGER WARNING: Could be difficult for Vietnam combat veterans. If you suffer from PTSD, you might want to take a pass on this one. Nate learned to find his place in the town of Tenbrook, upsetting a few community standards where racism and veteran care were at issue. Ready to start his senior year in high school, Nate has a girlfriend or two, a studio for for his photography, and a blossoming business. And the responsibilities that come with turning eighteen in 1967.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

“NATE! CAN YOU TAKE my picture this afternoon?” Patricia asked excitedly as soon as I arrived at school. It was such a relief not to have to be there at six o’clock to take pictures.

“Sure, Patricia. What’s the occasion? What’s got you so excited?”

“Tony finishes boot camp this week and he has a week of leave time before he reports for duty. We’re meeting in Chicago and spending a week in a hotel screwing our eyes out until he has to report to Oakland on the thirtieth. I want new pictures to give to him.”

“Then let’s do it. We’ll go to work as soon as school is out and get him some great shots.” We walked into school and got to our first period US Government class with Mr. Turner. Chris slid into the seat on the other side of me.

“Did you have fun Saturday night?” she giggled.

I might have rolled my eyes. But then I grinned and nodded.

“Unbelievable. I promise to tell you all about it. In bed.”

“Oh, I’m going to like this story. I hope it can wait until I’m off the rag,” Chris said, just before the bell rang and Mr. Turner started the day’s roll call and lecture.

The three of us got through both US Government and English Lit together, then Chris and I walked on to Statistics with Mr. Jacobs. Judy was happy to slide in next to me in that class. She looked at me a little strangely, but class started and I had to get to the other end of the building for my fourth period art class. Judy latched onto Chris as they walked to whatever class they were taking next. It seemed I was getting a few strange looks from girls and I automatically checked to make sure my fly was closed.

I really enjoyed the experimental nature of the art class. This week we were working with colored pencils, just to get a feel for using color. We weren’t required to draw anything realistic. In fact, we were encouraged to create patterns and see what colors went well together and what didn’t. It was very informative. The class was over all too soon and I headed down to lunch. I know people were talking at the table before I arrived, but they were suddenly quiet when I sat down. I looked around at everyone who was suddenly busy with their food. Chris and Ronda were sitting next to me and both sputtered in laughter.

“What’s going on? Am I suddenly the brunt of some practical joke? Do I have a ‘Kick me’ sign on my back?” I asked my girlfriends.

“Oh, no,” Chris laughed. “The sign says ‘Sex God.’”

“What?” I started reaching around behind me to get the sign off my back, trying to figure out who had put it there.

“There isn’t really a sign,” Ronda said. “There just might as well be one.”

“The way I hear it, half the girls in school want you to fuck them and the other half want you to teach their boyfriends how,” Pris said. “I was feeling pretty high after my party and now I’m feeling cheated.”

“I was wondering if you’d get Roxie to help so you could teach me your techniques. I mean, I’d only use her for practice, you know,” Andy said. Karen slugged him in the arm, harder than usual.

“I’ll teach you myself,” she hissed. “You keep your hands off that ... that ... sex pot.”

“I don’t get what’s going on,” I said.

“Don’t worry. We’ll tell you all about it after school,” Ronda said. “We might need to go someplace, you know, private.” She raised an eyebrow.

“Damn! I can’t after school. I promised I’d take new photos of Patricia. Tony’s going to be on leave next week and they’re meeting for a week of m ... um ... bliss.” I wasn’t really sure how many people knew Tony and Patricia were married. I was pretty sure the school would frown on her continued attendance as a married woman. But it did turn the conversation and soon everyone was talking about how they hoped it lifted Patricia’s spirits.

Anna joined Patricia and me on the walk toward the studio for a block.

“Wow! We got six new requests for Attic Allure photos today,” Anna said. “The girls you shot on Saturday must have really been talking.”

“Roxie sure was,” Patricia said.

“Yes, but you can’t believe anything Roxie said. We know the rules.”

“Roxie isn’t a model, though,” Patricia said. “She just hired a photo taken. I think that changes the rules.”

“Not in the studio,” Anna said firmly.

“Okay,” Patricia sang. “I concede.”

“You need to block out what times you won’t be available for photos in the studio,” Anna continued. “Bring me your calendar tomorrow and I’ll start scheduling the sessions.”

“Just not more than three a day on the weekend. It gets really tiring,” I said. I’d rather only have one model for a longer session, but dealing with seniors, I needed to get them through while they were hot, so to speak. “Friday’s an away football game. I’m not going, so I can take a couple after school Friday. That will get them done this weekend.”

“Unless I get more,” Anna said. “See you guys later. I need to get home.” She peeled off and headed back toward her own home.

“I don’t get what all the excitement is about all of a sudden,” I said. “We only had half a dozen sign up for Attic Allure photos and senior photos in the studio, including most of you models. Now all of a sudden Anna’s got six more.”

“The only reason all the Attic Allure models haven’t signed up is because we didn’t think of it before we had our pictures taken in the gym. I don’t think your girlfriends thought they needed to sign up. So, I think that will bring you to seventeen girls in our class you’ll see in various stages of undress. Only ten more to go until you see them all.”

“Why? I just don’t get it.”

“Oh, you poor boy. Roxie. Did you really give her so many and such strong orgasms Saturday night that she passed out?” Patricia asked.

“Damn! I guess I was a little hard on her. She’d been so cocky about never coming with a boy that I sort of pulled out all the stops. I guess I should apologize to her.”

“Apologize? She’s been bragging about you to every girl who will listen. Do you know how unusual you and Tony are? I mean, from the first time Tony was with me, he made sure I had the most powerful orgasms of my life up to that time. Then we fucked and I had another. Roxie was talking in the locker room and little Vicki McMillan piped up and said she always passed out when you fucked her. She said the first time she was with you, you practically had to carry her to the door of her house and hand her off to her sister.”

“I didn’t quite need to do that. It was funny, though. The last time we were together, she slept in the back seat all the way home. I had to get her dressed before she could get out of the car.”

“See? That’s what I mean. And then Ronda and Chris chimed in and said, as if it was nothing, ‘Yeah. He often knocks us out with orgasms when we make love.’ Now there is a line of girls in our class who want to find out if you could do that to them. Believe me, Anna has told every one of them that there is never sex in the studio, even if they are naked. But after today, I’m guessing even staid and pure Anna is going to lose her bra when you do her photo. It wouldn’t surprise me if she lost her virginity.”

“Oh, no. I’m not going to do that to her. Besides, as she said, no sex in the studio. She knows that. I didn’t even touch Roxie while she was in the studio. Chris sure did, though. I still don’t get what the big deal is. Do you mean to tell me all the guys don’t make sure their girlfriends come if they’re making love?”

“Oh, so naïve, Nate. I would bet that pressed to answer, there isn’t a single guy in our school who could identify where the clitoris is. Tony told me that guys talked about a girl’s hymen being up inside her vagina and the guy had to be halfway in her before he could break it, so it was okay to fuck a little way into a girl and she’d still be a virgin.”

I’d seen the diagram when I read the Facts of Life book, but I hadn’t ever actually seen one until a month ago when Sandra asked me to photograph hers. I could understand the confusion. Both Ronda and Chris had broken theirs long before we made love. With the way I’d finger fucked Vicki, I was pretty sure there was no hymen guarding her vagina. What did I know about women?

I got busy photographing Patricia. She wanted to play on the bed and pull the fabric strips around her to tease with. But before I had the film loaded, she was naked.

“Has marriage changed me?” she asked from about a foot away.

“How would it change you?” I asked. “You’re still living at home and eating the same diet you always have. If anything, you’re exercising more since Tony isn’t here to burn calories off of you. Patricia, you’d still win the hottest girl in our class award if they gave one out.”

“That’s sweet of you. I turn eighteen the week before Thanksgiving. Tony wants me to do an official set of photos to send to Playboy. We should practice some of my Playboy poses.”

We practiced. I made sure to feature her best points, often. But we also got a couple of photos Tony could take with him when he transferred in two weeks. It was not advisable to take nudes with him. Patricia fully clothed was so beautiful her picture could be in demand.

Patricia posed on her stomach with her bare buns visible, and then lay back as if she were welcoming her lover. I did not take any gynecological photos, though I did happen on a couple brief views of that sacred land. When she was lying on her stomach leaning on her elbows, her breasts were visible just to her nipples. In fact, I darted in and folded the sheet up just enough to cover them. Her perfect round butt was visible over her shoulder and I made sure I slowed the camera down enough to get sharp focus all the way down her body. She had two little dimples on either side of her tailbone and I couldn’t help but think that would be where my thumbs would fit if I was pounding her from behind. I didn’t mention that.

We worked for almost two hours and I promised I would have the best photos ready for her to give to Tony next week.

“You know, if I didn’t have Tony, I’d be in line for one of your knockout treatments,” she giggled as she came to me for a hug. Of course, she was still naked. She turned in my embrace and leaned back against me, pulling my hands up to cup her beautiful breasts. A Patricia tit in each hand. I knew she could feel my hard-on pressing against her butt. “I wonder if I could knock you out before you knocked me out,” she giggled. She sighed and squeezed my hands so I’d squeeze her breasts, then bent over to pick up her clothes from the floor. She stayed in contact with me and pushed her butt back a little before she stood up and started dressing.

“You are a very dangerous woman, Patricia,” I said. “I think it’s a good thing that you are married.”

“Yeah. Me, too. But I have my rule, just like you have studio rules. There won’t be any intercourse. That’s really what it comes down to, isn’t it? I think I can tease pretty well without going all the way.” Fully dressed now, she slipped into her shoes and smiled at me. “I’ll see you in school tomorrow.” She winked and left the studio.

That was a pretty damn liberal rule. Aside from a model or two who rubbed one off in the restroom after a session, there’d been no orgasms in the studio—I didn’t think. But even that left room for a whole lot of play.


I got a cute set of pictures for Patricia, including a bunch of wallet size pictures Tony could carry with him. I started printing proof sheets of the senior portraits and Anna checked them over. She took over delivering the proofs to the subjects and taking orders. She had to go all the way into Dubuque Saturday morning to have order forms printed at a new Insty-Prints store. It was pretty cool that she could get a hundred forms printed for fifty dollars. But she was the expert at labeling the photos and coordinating the forms with students who were interested. I felt kind of bad leaving all that work to her, but I was swamped in the studio.

And let’s not forget homework. None of our teachers were slacking off on the amount of work we had to do. We were wading through Camus’s The Stranger as an example of existential writing in the twentieth century. We were studying the legislative branch of government, and there were a dozen different formulae we were supposed to have memorized for statistics—and know what the heck they were used for.

Bookkeeping wasn’t overwhelming. It was mostly learning what categories things were applied to and what the difference between credit and debit were in double entry. The rest was all adding and subtracting.

Patricia and Judy were my Physics lab partners, like they’d been in biology. I found the experiments we conducted in that class were much more palatable than those we had in biology. If I never see a dead frog again, it will be too soon. It was nice, though, that Mr. Darwin taught a lot of concepts with musical instruments. The unit on sound waves was really interesting.

By Friday I was ready to crash, but I had three girls who had appointments for their senior portrait and Attic Allure photo. I really had no idea that girls would have such an interest in having a glamour shot. And they weren’t all intent on having a nude photo. Most wanted a photo they could display to their parents or boyfriends. But they still got naked. Then they got draped on the bed or the couch or the floor or the table. We gave them different props and some brought their own. Patricia was out because she left right after school Friday for Chicago. Judy and Janice helped with costumes. Chris and Pris worked on the scene changes and props. Ronda, of course, had to travel to the football game in whatever Podunk town it was being played. Debbie had a date Friday but promised she’d help on Saturday.

Anna, of course, had the schedule, checked the clients in, collected money, explained the process, and generally talked the girls out of their clothes. For a girl who was so conservative herself, Anna could explain the benefits of not wearing anything extra that would show straps or underwear lines beneath the costumes they wore. She put them completely at ease, and while they didn’t make a big show of exposing themselves to me, I saw every breast that came into the studio. Except Anna’s.

I’d found a thick shag carpet remnant at Wilson’s the previous week. One of the favorite photos was mocking up the classic baby photo, bare on a bearskin rug. We set up the mock fireplace with the electric log and three different girls stripped naked and lay down on the rug on their stomachs, propped up on their elbows so their cleavage showed and their bare bottoms were exposed. They were pretty cute. The girls and the photos.

Mary Simpson was decidedly overweight, but between Chris and me, we talked her into a couple of very sexy poses. She was our last client for the day on Saturday. After the last photo, in which she was lying on her side in bed with a sheet artfully draped so it just barely covered her nipples and bush, Chris and I sat on either side of her in the bed and just talked to her for a few minutes, complimenting how cute and sexy she was.

“Don’t you mean ‘cute for a fat girl?’ I’ve heard that before.”

“No, I mean you’re a really cute girl. If I had known you when I was kind of dating around last winter, I’d definitely have asked you out,” I said.

“Really?”

“It was Ronda’s and my fault,” Chris said. “We kept introducing him to girls at the dances, but you were never at one of the dances, so we never connected Nate to you. And then we decided to tie up all his time for ourselves.”

“But I’ve got, like floppy boobs and a big butt,” she sighed.

As if to emphasize her point, she let the sheet slide down away from her very generous breasts. She was exposing them, so I indulged in looking at them. Yes, the sheer weight of them caused them to sag, but I was surprised to see what really tight and hard nipples she had standing up on them.

“To borrow a phrase from my girlfriend, Chris, I could make a whole meal just feasting on those,” I said. She caught her breath and let the sheet fall farther away from her. I could see the dark brown curls of her pubic hair under a roll of fat.

“You mean you’d actually like, even touch them?”

I glanced at Chris and she nodded. Anna was at the desk facing the wall, but I noticed a new addition to the desk. There was a little mirror sitting there. I leaned in toward Mary and whispered.

“May I, Mary? May I touch your beautiful breasts?”

She caught her breath and leaned back slightly to give better access. She nodded.

“Yes,” she rasped.

I was pretty sure Mary had no experience with boys. Some girls got in a mode of believing that boys don’t like them because they are fat or skinny or have acne or crooked teeth or red hair. Then they act as if no one likes them and it’s a self-fulfilling prophecy. But the truth is that boys are a lot less discriminating in their tastes than girls think. I moved slowly, the same I would if we were on a date and I was trying to feel her without startling her.

I just rubbed the back of my hand along her nearest boob. She drew in her breath and I stroked lightly down the valley between her breasts. When I lifted her left breast and weighed it in my hand, she moaned slightly. Chris had an arm around her and whispered in her ear as my hand slid up to cup the big breast and hold the nipple in the palm of my hand. I squeezed her breast lightly and realized my cock was pressing hard against my slacks. I’d never felt a breast like this before. I slid across to the other breast and rubbed it softly, then lifted it and bent to kiss her nipple.

Mary wrapped her arms around my head and crushed me to her breast. I realized that with breasts like this I could actually suffocate in her grip. Instead, I scraped my teeth along her nipple and she whined an orgasm as she released me and fell back on the bed. Chris leaned across and kissed me.

“It’s true,” Mary moaned. “You didn’t even have to touch my clit. Are boys really willing to have a big girl like me as a girlfriend?”

“I think if you are open about wanting to date a boy, he’ll jump at the chance,” I said.

“Except Nate,” Chris admonished. “He really has all the girls he can handle.”

“Yeah. I wouldn’t try to take him away from you, Chris. I wouldn’t stand a chance anyway. But maybe Rod would be interested in a little date. I think I should get dressed now.”

She got up, dropping the sheet completely, and calmly walked naked to the dressing room. I’d heard the expression ‘walking on air’ before, but this was the closest I’d ever come to seeing it in reality. Chris pulled at me and I welcomed her in a lovely deep kiss.

When we went out later, Chris and I didn’t bother with a movie or any other pretense of doing anything except parking and making love for three hours.


The whole next week, I spent about three hours after school each day in the darkroom. Chris, Ronda, and/or Anna were always hanging out in the studio with me. Anna had at least a pretense of working on orders and preparing the proofs for distribution. But a lot of the time she was just hanging out with Chris or Ronda or both, studying. I got a lot of work done, but I had a huge backlog of processing and printing to take care of. Each morning, Anna took a fresh batch of proofs in and made sure the seniors got them. Those who had Attic Allure photos were met after school either at Sweet Treats or the Market. It was too risky to bring sexy photos into the school, even if they weren’t nude.

Thursday afternoon, I looked at my log book to determine which film I would be working on next.

“Can I watch?” Anna asked as I headed for the darkroom.

“Of course,” I said. “It’s not very exciting, but it’s good to know the process. I can’t describe to you how much I appreciate all the work you do for the studio.”

“For you, Nate. You own the studio, but I do it for you. I think it’s fun, just like Chris loves working with the models and posing them. We do it for the same reason,” she said as she followed me into the darkroom. I closed the door.

“Chris and I ... Well, we have something special. We’re going steady and even though we have pretty liberal interpretations of what is proper, we do a lot of things because we love each other.”

“Maybe I don’t love you, Nate. And maybe you don’t love me. But it seems I’m always happiest when I’m around you. So maybe I do love you a little. And I think maybe you love me a little, too,” Anna said.

“I’m very fond of you, Anna. You were my very first girlfriend. I will always treasure that memory. So maybe that does mean I love you a little. But please don’t think of me as your boyfriend now. I have two girlfriends and I go out with other girls. I’m even doing some of the stuff in the studio that you were afraid I was doing when we broke up a year ago. You deserve someone dedicated to you and not a gadfly like me.”

I turned the lights from white to red and started the first proof sheet in the batch I intended to do today.

“I watched what you did with Mary, Saturday. I didn’t see a boyfriend cheating on his girlfriend. I saw something really beautiful happening and every night I have imagined it happening to me. You’re the only boy I’ve ever kissed, and I don’t really see any other prospects around. Will you kiss me again?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.