Shutter Speed - Cover

Shutter Speed

Copyright© 2023 by aroslav

Chapter 7: I Object

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: I Object - TRIGGER WARNING: Could be difficult for Vietnam combat veterans. If you suffer from PTSD, you might want to take a pass on this one. Nate learned to find his place in the town of Tenbrook, upsetting a few community standards where racism and veteran care were at issue. Ready to start his senior year in high school, Nate has a girlfriend or two, a studio for for his photography, and a blossoming business. And the responsibilities that come with turning eighteen in 1967.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Tear Jerker   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

CHRIS, BLESS HER HEART, got permission to use the Belvedere Monday morning and met me at the studio at six-thirty. We loaded the old paper backdrops and frame in back of the car along with fill lights, spotlights, my Hasselblad, and plenty of film.

We managed to get everything into the school and set up on the stage before class at seven-thirty. I was glad the other photographer—who would shuffle all the kids from elementary school through eleventh grade through his photo mill—would not be taking pictures until next week. I really didn’t want my setup compared to his. My backgrounds were a little ratty and torn around the edges, but the central area was clean and made a fine backdrop. It would be way too difficult to transport the muslin backdrops, since they were ten feet wide.

I carried my camera case with me all day long.

While Chris and I were setting up my studio on stage, Anna was in the halls taking reservations for pictures. Appointments were set up at ten-minute intervals for senior photos, which would be taken either in the hour before school, or an hour and a half after school. Seniors had the option of deferring their photo to Attic Allure and setting up a Saturday or Sunday appointment for a full hour session that would include their standard senior picture and an Attic Allure glamour shot. As expected, more girls were taking advantage of that than boys. All of my usual models were scheduling appointments near their eighteenth birthdays. A few seniors wanted to know if they could have their senior photo on stage and decide after they saw the proofs whether they wanted an Attic Allure photo. We agreed.

I was thankful that Anna was keeping track of all the appointments, collecting the money, and taking orders for photos. Chris, on the other hand was there with a brush and comb, powder, makeup, and an eye for making sure the guys didn’t have gravy on their ties. She also cleaned glasses, tied ties for guys who didn’t really know how, and adjusted their position on the stool. The three of us made a great team. I could just focus on making sure we got good photos.

We still had to do homework, so I wasn’t spending any evenings developing film. Anna was making sure the film rolls were labeled correctly with the names of the students, the time, and the date, then put in my case. When I started developing film over the weekend, we’d know exactly whose was whose.

Except developing time over the weekend would be at a premium, too. Anna had already set three appointments for Attic Allure photos on Saturday afternoon. She’d typed up an instruction sheet for the allure shots that told clients what to do, when to arrive, and what to bring. It also indicated that she and Chris would attend the shoot with me to assist, but they would slip away if the senior wanted any more intimate shots. I didn’t think anyone was going to ask for that, but I could be surprised.

With three of us working on everything, the photo week went pretty smoothly.


Friday night was homecoming and right on schedule, Chris had her period and stayed home. I had planned to escort both her and Ronda, but it ended up being just the two of us. Ronda’s dress was cut just above the ankle and was slit up to mid-thigh. When we hit the dancefloor, we didn’t leave it except when I had to take pictures of the homecoming court. I was really surprised that Ronda wasn’t named the queen, but there were two more big dances upcoming with basketball homecoming on Valentine’s weekend, and Prom the first weekend of May. A fall homecoming was still pretty new for Tenbrook, as this was only our second football season. The guys managed a narrow loss to Danville’s B-Team right after school. So, the dance that night was celebratory.

A year earlier, my parents had driven Anna and me to the dance. This year, I was privileged to have Mom’s car and pick up Ronda. And return her home after the dance. I followed Ronda’s instructions to park in the driveway and was surprised to find that her parents and brother were out of town. That meant that the two of us headed straight for her room and were naked in a flash. I reflected on the fact that Ronda’s bed was the only bed I’d ever made love in. Chris and I had crashing sex on her bed a month ago, but we never even pulled the spread back and we didn’t get undressed. It was all started and finished in ten minutes.

I’d had a lot of sex over the summer and fall, but it was almost all in the back seat of a car or on a blanket outside. It seemed so luxurious to have just the two of us in Ronda’s bed. We stretched out naked next to each other and just kissed and petted until I finally rolled over between her legs and slid smoothly into her hot pussy. We took our time in a way we just couldn’t manage in the car or when the playhouse was threatening to freeze us. This was just far more relaxed and intimate.

We both reached a climax and then just stayed cuddled in her bed, almost sleeping, but still kissing and touching. It wasn’t long before Ronda rolled over on me and I slid into her extra wet pussy again. Having already come once, I lasted a little longer and that was good enough for Ronda to get off twice before I shot my wad.

“I wish you were staying overnight,” she sighed.

“That would be terrific, just lying cuddled up with you and making love whenever we woke up,” I said. I guess that was my idea of sleeping with a girl.

“That would be nice, but what would be better is having you sleeping on the wet spot so I didn’t get in it,” she giggled.

“Gee thanks,” I said. “For you, I’d take the wet spot and be happy with it, as long as you were with me.”

“You’re so sweet. But if you are going to make it home by one, you’d probably better get dressed and go.”

I reluctantly agreed and she just lay in the bed naked watching me dress. I was hampered by looking at her instead of watching what I was doing as she absently stroked her nipples and her pussy.

“Aren’t you getting dressed?” I asked.

“Why should I? It’s my bed and I can sleep naked in it if I want to.”

“Well, yeah. Of course,” I admitted. “Um ... shall I let myself out, then?”

“No, I’ll come downstairs with you.” She rolled out of bed and stood up. I saw my semen dripping out of her and running down her leg. “Hmm. I’d better stuff a tissue up there or I’ll drip on the stairs,” she giggled. “You did this to me. You put all that sperm in my pussy. I think that means you really love me.”

“I do, Ronda,” I said, folding her in my arms. “I’m always amazed at how much I’ve fallen for you.”

“Just remember this. We’re teens. If something happens and we break up—I mean any one of our three couples—it doesn’t mean that the other two couples have to break up. So, for example, if Chris and I break up, you and I could still date as well as you and Chris.”

“Are you going to break up with Chris?” I asked in alarm.

“No. I used that as an example so you wouldn’t think one of us is planning to break up with you. I just want you to know that now that we’re really three couples instead of a triple, no couple should depend on the existence of the other two.”

“I see. Right now, while I have you naked in my arms and have your breast in one hand and your butt in the other while I kiss you goodnight, is it okay if I only think of the couple that’s here now?”

“Yeah. I’d like that.”

Even having made love twice, having Ronda offering her naked body to my hands and mouth almost sent us back to bed. When I got home and lay in bed, the memory fueled one more come.


Saturday afternoon, the work went pretty smoothly and I was surprised that all three girls wanted a photo that might have them covered, but they would still need to be naked or topless.

The first, Libby Ganshorn, behaved exactly like Chris and Ronda had predicted a month ago. She brought a huge fluffy robe with her and came out of the dressing room to scurry to the draped fainting couch where she sat. Chris had a whispered conversation with her and then came to join me at the camera.

We were very quiet as I took a photo and paused for Chris to make adjustments to Libby’s position. As expected, she never really showed her face except when I’d taken the senior photo. She had striking features and intense blue eyes. But as soon as the picture had been taken, her head was down as she scurried to change. For the glamour shot, she started by sitting facing away from me and dropping her robe off one shoulder. She turned her head as if looking at me, but her hair fell across her face. I glanced at Chris and she nodded, so I took the photo. Then Chris went to Libby and made a subtle adjustment to her hair so I could see a kind of sidelong glance toward me.

It was beautiful.

As I wound the film, the robe fell from her other shoulder and I could see her bare back down just to her shoulder blades. She clutched the front together and tossed her head a little to get the hair partly out of her face as she looked over her shoulder and gave me a smoldering look.

I wasn’t sure who it was who would crack that shy exterior shell, but I had a feeling that when Libby emerged, he would have an intense and fiery lover to contend with. And really good looking. As the photos progressed, Libby turned on the couch to face me. She kept her face obscured by her hair but finally, the robe fell below her left breast as she looked down and away from me. That was quite a sight to see!

As soon as the last shot was taken, she scurried off to the dressing room and then left. During the entire session, she’d spoken only to Chris and Anna. Not a word to me.

Grace Lipton was next. She was only slightly bolder and yet more conservative. We did a really nice senior portrait and she dragged Chris to the dressing room to talk about her allure photo. Chris was quickly back and arranging things.

“You’ll love this,” she said.

She arranged the fainting couch at an angle toward me and then got a couple of pieces of 2x4 left over from the construction to prop up the far end so the couch was at a slope. Then we brought over the drop frame and she pulled out every strip of shiny fabric in the box to drape behind and over the couch. I could see immediately what kind of effect that was going to have with shiny parts and shadowy parts, but I wasn’t prepared for Grace when she came out of the dressing room.

She had a short silk robe on that looked like it could be Asian, maybe Japanese. It was barely long enough to cover her buns. She had peacock feather earrings and a matching fan. She kicked out of her slippers and lounged on the couch with her arm up on the high end. This whole setting called for a full frame photo and I carefully positioned the camera so I could get exactly what I wanted in the picture. I motioned to Chris and Anna to take a look through the lens and they both grinned and nodded. I started taking pictures.

Grace worked her props well. She changed positions of the fan and the tilt of her head or angle of her body between each shot and the robe gradually came loose. Eventually it was merely a pile of silk that covered most of her butt and was draped over her lap. The position of the peacock fan covered her breasts. Her feet were curled partly under her, but showed the soles and toes. She held her hand out toward me and I was reminded of Chris’s beckoning me when I took her topless photo months ago. Before I took the shot, Chris quickly darted in and smoothed a lock of hair that had come out of the topknot she wore. Then I took the photo.

“That’s it,” I said. “Absolutely beautiful. A true Attic Allure photo.”

“Thank you, Nate,” Grace said. She stood up from the couch and laid down her fan as she straightened her robe and pulled it over her arms. She didn’t look at me during that time, but from the time she moved, she was completely exposed and I was a voyeur looking at my naked classmate as she put on her dressing robe.


My last photo of the day was Roxie Barnes. We’d had one date last year and did some nice kissing and petting. I guess hers was the first breast I felt up while we’d kissed. She got mad at me when she found out I still planned to date Chris, though, and we never got to the second date. We did her senior portrait and when it was finished, she just stood up and took her shirt off in front of us. She had abundant breasts that I’d had the privilege of examining through her clothes. Seeing them unleashed and unshielded gave me a new appreciation for them.

“Well, what kind of picture do you want to take of these?” she asked.

“Let’s use the curtains as a backdrop, maybe with one open a crack so we get light through the window. We’ll move the couch over there and stack some cushions on it so you can stretch out and it will look like a regular sofa,” I said, trying not to respond too overtly to her display. She smirked at me.

We got to work arranging things as Roxie dropped her skirt and put a multiple strand of black beads around her neck. She was quite talkative as we got the couch and cushions arranged. Chris led her over to the set and started arranging her.

“I’m definitely losing my touch,” Roxie sighed. “I strip off my clothes in front of a guy and he goes to move a fucking light.”

“He noticed,” Chris said. “But in the studio, he’s a professional photographer, not a horny teenage boy.”

“If he hadn’t been dating you, he’d have seen all this and more outside the studio. I’m really ticked,” Roxie said.

“Why don’t you go out with him again?” Chris said. “It’s your conservative monogamous attitude that says during the three weeks that you are dating a guy he can’t date anyone else.”

“That has got to be the first time anyone has ever call my attitude conservative,” Roxie laughed. “I guess you’re right about me being hung up on serial monogamy. Do you mean to tell me you’re not?”

“Not really. I don’t have any desire for any other boy at the moment, but I’d probably go down on you if you took me out for dinner.”

“You’d ... Me?”

“I could make an entire meal sucking on your nipples,” Chris said. I thought she was laying it on a little thick, but I also knew that if Roxie accepted the challenge, Chris would fulfill the promise. “And have your clit for dessert.”

“I suppose you’d want me to lick you then.”

“Tit for tat,” Chris said.

She pinched one of Roxie’s nipples and then smacked her butt. She scampered away so I could get the shot. Roxie was not as objectively beautiful as Chris or Ronda. Or Patricia. Or even Judy. But she was definitely fuck-dreamable. She had bigger nipples than any of the other girls, but she had the breasts to support them. Nice squishy big breasts. Chris moved in to direct Roxie into a new position.

“So, you’d let Nate go out with me again?” Roxie asked Chris, probably trying to provoke her.

“I’m dating Nate steadily, but I don’t own him. He’s really too good to keep exclusively to myself.”

“Even knowing I want to fuck him.”

“It would really be a waste of a date if you didn’t,” Chris giggled. “God! It’s good!”

“Well, damn.”

In her new position, Roxie was lying more on her side and I could clearly see both nipples that had been under discussion. Yeah, I could probably make a meal of sucking on those. What’s more, I could now see the full front of her panties. They were just a fine transparent mesh from the waistband down to her slit. I actually looked carefully to see if I could see down any farther, but the gusset was solid and opaque.

“If you want to see any more down there, you’ll have to take me out two more times. I don’t take my panties off before the third date,” Roxie sneered at me.

“Gosh. We should get started then. What are you doing tonight?” I said.

“What? Tonight? Like for a date?”

“Sure. Why not. That would make two.”

“Chris? Aren’t you going out with Nate tonight?”

“No. I’m kind of out of commission. Second day of my period isn’t as bad as it is for some girls, but after working all afternoon, all I want is my heating pad and some tea.”

“I hear you. But, um ... if I’m going out with Nate tonight, could you hand me my bra? I should cover the girls so he can have the fun of unwrapping them.”


Roxie left the studio and I told her I’d pick her up in two hours. I needed to come up with an idea of what to do on a spur-of-the-moment date. In the meantime, I walked Christine home and held her gently as I thanked her for all the help she provided during the week at school and the day in the studio.

“I love you, Nate. But don’t count on me for anything tomorrow. I plan to spend the entire day in bed. Alone except my teddy bear and my fluffy robe. And my US Government textbook. Blech!”

“I need to get started on processing all the film for this week. I’ve got a lot of rolls of film, and I haven’t done any enlargements of Pris’s photos yet. If I don’t take another new photo for the next two weeks, I might catch up on processing and printing.”

“Well, just think, love. If I’ve counted correctly, there are twenty-seven girls in our senior class. And as of today, you’ve seen ten of us naked or at least topless. I’m betting at least ten more will be seen through your lens before school is out. I bet no one has ever had a record like that. Not to mention that you’ve had a few older and younger from our school and how many models did we shoot this summer? You should have plenty of material in your bedtime album,” she said.

“No matter how many are in the album, the one I always want is in my arms right now,” I said.

“Well, let me go in and you go get ready to put another girl in your arms for a while. I want to know if her nipples really pop out as far as I think when you suck on them. I was serious about being able to make a meal on her tits. I’m really beginning to be a pervert, aren’t I?”

“My favorite pervert in the world. It seems we think so much alike. I love you, Chris.”

“Have fun tonight, my love.”


Roxie and I did have fun. When she finally realized that she didn’t need to be brazen in her flirting, we managed to relax and just enjoy bowling three games and then having a malt and French fries at Gertie’s. Of course, then it got a little more interesting.

“You must have found a lot of places to park since we were out last year,” she said. “Take me someplace new.”

“Hmm. I think I know a place. Let’s see if I can find it.”

I drove through Tenbrook and on down toward Huffington before I found the road that led out to a little country lane where I’d last been with Kelly on the night we decided not to quite go all the way. I crept down the lane and when I saw three other cars parked, I turned the lights down to parking lights and managed to find a spot where I could pull over without disturbing anyone who was already parked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.